Please oh please...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Tell Terrans that they would be adding the Warhound back into multiplayer tomorrow. =D
I think they should just announce a bunch of random balance changes that screw over the game entirely, and then implement the changes for an hour.
Get rid of marauder then I'll take the warhound :D
warhound = toss and bio tvt game over man. inb4 1000+ thread of qq if it happens
Tell Terrans that they would be adding the Warhound back into multiplayer tomorrow. =D

You've got it! The Warhound is back!
03/31/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kaivax

You've got it! [url="http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9369235/Situation_Report_--_April_1_2013-3_31_2013"]The Warhound is back![/url]

+1
LOL WAIT WHAT? IS THIS A TROLL?
LOL THE BEST APRIL FOOLS EVER nice Blizzrd

You've got it! The Warhound is back!
I love you.
April Fools!
It's...like they took the Corrupt a Wish game and made it come to life.

*I wish warhounds were back!* *GRANTED: They're workers for all the races!*
lol this is funny
I've been having some trouble with my graphics card recently... honestly thought that this was an extension of that. This is a minor relief (though it was tough to focus on that game).
Great work Blizz this is the funniest April Fools yet.
gj, It is a great unit model and I would hate to see it go to waste :)
Please blizzard can I keep it?
Great work Blizz this is the funniest April Fools yet.

Completely agreed. Blizz always have great April Fools, but this time it's something else.
This just in from Blizzard, Bronze league players will be matched against Koreans all the time in ladder.
Not amused. I just want to disable it. There is an option to disable it, right?