Please oh please...

General Discussion
What a funnt april fools lol
Not amused. I just want to disable it. There is an option to disable it, right?

Nope, you are stuck with them for a day lol

You can try to develop a sense of humor that could help.

Yeah, you have the option to skip playing for a day.

I for one think it's hilarious to see them hatch out of Zerg eggs.
Sure makes scouting random's race harder though.
For everyone looking to disable it do the following:

1)Press the F10 key if you are currently playing a game. This brings up the in-game menu.

2)Click "Surrender." During online gameplay or single-player skirmishes, you cannot quit an active StarCraft 2 game outright; you must surrender to return to the main menu. If you want to return to your single-player game at a later date, you can click "Save" from this menu before clicking "Surrender." You are returned to the main StarCraft 2 screen when you surrender.

3)Click "Menu," located in the lower left-hand corner on the main screen.

4)Click "Exit Game" from the "Menu" to completely close StarCraft 2.

5)Come back on the 2nd.
Well played Blizzard :D
For everyone looking to disable it do the following:

1)Press the F10 key if you are currently playing a game. This brings up the in-game menu.

2)Click "Surrender." During online gameplay or single-player skirmishes, you cannot quit an active StarCraft 2 game outright; you must surrender to return to the main menu. If you want to return to your single-player game at a later date, you can click "Save" from this menu before clicking "Surrender." You are returned to the main StarCraft 2 screen when you surrender.

3)Click "Menu," located in the lower left-hand corner on the main screen.

4)Click "Exit Game" from the "Menu" to completely close StarCraft 2.

5)Come back on the 2nd.

Could work. I think we have a fix right here.
I heard the Lurker is coming back too.
03/31/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kaivax
Tell Terrans that they would be adding the Warhound back into multiplayer tomorrow. =D

You've got it! [url="http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9369235/Situation_Report_--_April_1_2013-3_31_2013"]The Warhound is back![/url]

If your goal was to make me not play, you have succeeded. Let me know when this stupid crap is turned off so I can play again.
Hahaha..!

First Blizzard April Fool's joke to make me burst out laughing in ages. I cautiously loaded into a custom map to see if it was really true, and lost it when my group of Warhounds went to the mineral patches and started punching away. Priceless.

I do think it would have been nice to be able to turn it off in skin options (for yourself) but I don't mind. I am going to enjoy laddering today. Perfect leadup with the short story explaining they were originally modified workers, and all the blackstone stuff: http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/29027
http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/29027

That's hilarious. They took the thumbprint scanner off because "Its not like a Roach is going to take one for a Joyride. And a Protoss would never even think of going into one of these tin cans".

We have Red Quinton to blame for this!
Hahaha..!

First Blizzard April Fool's joke to make me burst out laughing in ages. I cautiously loaded into a custom map to see if it was really true, and lost it when my group of Warhounds went to the mineral patches and started punching away. Priceless.
can we atleast have it as a skin i love the skin model and the voice plz blizzzzzzzzz
Worker rushes have now gotten significantly more intimidating!
03/31/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kaivax
Tell Terrans that they would be adding the Warhound back into multiplayer tomorrow. =D

You've got it! [url="http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9369235/Situation_Report_--_April_1_2013-3_31_2013"]The Warhound is back![/url]

Thank you sooo much... I never felt so happy and maybe TvP/TvT wont be such a disaster.

Edit: Even though... it wont happen. It would be soooo cool if it did...
Edit 2: I forgot Balance team likes to see Protoss A + Click against Terran.
My favorite part of this April fools joke:

"The Warhound has been added for Protoss to keep Protoss players from whining about them on the forums."