Roll-2-Dodge --2--

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
You never let me fire the calamity rockets. I'd like to do that now.
LKS:

"THE HOLY HAND GRENADE FAILED, THE HOLY BANELING FAILED, YOUR HOLY MIGHT FAILED THRICE! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PERFORMING THE SAME ACTION WILL GRANT YOU A DIFFERENT RESULT! I DELIGHT IN YOUR MADNESS!"

Raise the mightiest Frost wyrm ever.

HS:
Cower behind the rocks.
Resurrect me please. I'll be good.
Fine, I build a Mass Relay for the Reapers to invade R2D.
Open a portal underneath the Lich King Supaflyz, then have him restrained as he comes through.
BOOOOO JESTER! BOOOOOO!
I randomly appearing from nowhere, riding on a pony, I slap Jester across the face with a fish for no reason.
i try to tear a hole in the fourth wall and bring the Normandy SR-2 and it's crew through.
(also, i can just join in, right?)
04/18/2013 02:43 PMPosted by supaflyz
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PERFORMING THE SAME ACTION WILL GRANT YOU A DIFFERENT RESULT!

I have been reading a webcomic that uses bad puns excessively.

"Because this encounter will leave you feeling holy."
I fire at full automatic in hopes of giving him enough holes that even the Lich King feel... a little more open minded when considering the Holy forces.
I attempt to return to a six sided die.
D6 rolls

Zarkun rolls a 1!
You should fix the keybinding on holy might. Are you sure you are using the correct spell rank of holy might? You did nothing but amuse the Lich King. Perhaps he is right, you are becoming...mad.

Yoshi rolls a 1!
The missile misfires and explodes in front of your face leaving you in a bloody mess. You are vulnerable. -1 to all rolls.

LICH KING SUPAFLYZ ROLLS A 6!
The Lich King raises the Greatest Frost Wyrm Ever. It's skeletal and massive body radiates cold power and it is completely loyal to you. It towers over Zarkun, a fearsome behemoth indeed.

Human supaflyz a 4!
You find someplace good to hid. It's a good thing you did because it's about to go DOOOWWWWN!

CrymsonRaven rolls a 4!
You got everything but the element zero core necessary to power the mass relay.

Jester rolls a 5!
Congratulations, the portal has chained and is sucking supaflyz in. -1 to supaflyz's dodge

supaflyz must r2d! Rolls a 4-1=3!
You're resisting mightily but raising the Greatest Frost Wyrm ever has taken a bit of a toll on your ability to fight back the portal's energy. You are still stuck.

Sixel rolls a 2!
The fish slaps you instead and you fall off your pony, landing in front of Jester.

Dahrkenhal rolls a 1!
The fourth wall tears you a new one instead. You are injured.

Zanon rolls a 6!
Critical damage as the Lich King must focus his energies getting out of the portal threatening to suck him in! Your bullets leave the Lich King injured! For the first time, the holy powers have not failed!

Treetopunter rolls a 6!
Your wish is granted :)
GET ZE ELEMENT CORE FOR THE REAPERS!
*Warcry*
Human supaflyz:
Stab Yoshi from behind as no one paid attention to me.

Lich King supaflyz:
Instruct my Greatest Frost Wyrm Ever to pull me out of the portal.
Kill Sixel with a Scythe for invading my Realm. Continue to drag Lich King Supaflyz through the portal.
I attempt to regenerate, as that is something no one should have two of
"Well this next pun is going to be a flop."

I cast Summon Bigger Fish on top of the Great Frost Wyrm in hopes of crushing the Wyrm.
I attack with a slash, aimed to remove the Lich King's head.

OOC: I just realized that using two different die could be trouble some.
I attempt to create a mech suit.
"Because this encounter will leave you feeling holy."

"Well this next pun is going to be a flop."

No... no... NOOOOOOO!!!

THE PAIN!!

I attempt to shoot myself in the head.