Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Almost scared about what Knarled has for me... Funny thing he did with Zarkun though.
Actually, eventually I'm going to make an Evolution Pit thread where people can vote on which mutation gets selected.
XD

But still, I'm guessing there is going to be a thing for every person I'm guessing? If so. Interesting. And if so... I need to see what mutations are going to be chosen for Zarkun. XD
It's a choice between the Level-Headed Strain and the Lucid Strain.
Hmm... What's the difference?
Level-Headed strain, fewer enraged outbursts. Better able to contain anger.

Lucid Zarkun, immune to hallucinations. Eliminates odd behavior.
Level-Headed strain personally. Makes conversations less intense.
Hm... if there is a need for feedback, perhaps I should begin providing some.

Yes, please, please do!
*slides a Feedback to Thane*

Organism ThaneKrios has received Feedback.

Wait, why is Abathur serving drinks?
Baddum ching...

Mass Effect Universe (Mass Effect RPing site)

Home page:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Mass_Effect_Codex/index/

Strict rules:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Mass_Effect_Codex/topic/7441078/1/#new

Character creation rules:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Mass_Effect_Codex/topic/7441023/1/#new

My first character:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Mass_Effect_Codex/topic/8718419/1/#post8204014
Question, specific type of account required and will it cost?
Question, specific type of account required and will it cost?

Negative, it is completely free. No specific type of account required, you just make one like you would make an E-mail account. (Or any other account)
Personally they could have been a bit more creative with what they could work with. It looks like as if it was the goody do good canon from Mass Effect. It could use some more... deviation. Plus it's cluttered. How do you find anything?
Femshep the best!

Engineer also the best!
04/18/2013 02:27 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
they could have been a bit more creative with what they could work with.

They use Mass Effect lore... What more do you want?

t looks like as if it was the goody do good canon from Mass Effect.

...What did you expect?

It could use some more... deviation.

Good Idea, I'll suggest a Mario Kart RP.

Plus it's cluttered.

Actually, it's more organized then this forum.

How do you find anything?

Won't lie, it took a little looking the first time, but as soon as you figure out the routine it's quite simple.
That's why I said, "Plus it's cluttered." Because I couldn't find anything at first. It's just the feel of it... Plus. What's wrong with Shepard making a few bad choices and please tell me about the recent turn of events. I would gladly enjoy that... Mostly because I don't want to read that much and by the way. Username is Vivo if you find me and help me along.

Good Idea, I'll suggest a Mario Kart RP.
Smart !@#... What I mean is that they have a field that they could use to put in made up lore. As in... Stuff that isn't official but doesn't affect the actual lore.
What I mean is that they have a field that they could use to put in made up lore. As in... Stuff that isn't official but doesn't affect the actual lore.

They have a whole forum dedicated to non-ME RP's. The lore Bioware provides is more then enough.
That's not what I meant. I meant more like... Projects, organizations, pirates, stations. Etc, etc. By the way... Playing MtG game right now so you can show me around later. But you totally didn't understand a single word I said.
04/18/2013 03:49 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
That's not what I meant. I meant more like... Projects, organizations, pirates, stations. Etc, etc.

OH! Geez man, just say what you mean! xD

They do have that, look around. I can provide you with links and stuff if you'd like.

04/18/2013 03:49 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Playing MtG game right now so you can show me around later.

What's MtG? Okay, I will :)

But you totally didn't understand a single word I said.

Usually don't ;)

I have found so many times that it is EXTREMELY helpful and has saved me from looking like a retard SO MANY times to just proof read everything before you hit submit. Especially when it's digital. You just simply have to be extremely clear or risk being misunderstood.
04/18/2013 04:34 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
What's MtG?
Magic the Gathering.