Role play ideas anyone?

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Just been toying with these ideas, but an open world RP and a post HotS RP. Just thoughts.

Well I'm curious. Do tell.
Well, with the open world one, think along the lines of no one knows no one and all starts where they want, but rather than a limited set of planets to go to, visit them all, fight on them all, even try and lead one or two. The other one...I'll save until Mark is willing to hear a couple spoilers.
Well, with the open world one, think along the lines of no one knows no one and all starts where they want, but rather than a limited set of planets to go to, visit them all, fight on them all, even try and lead one or two. The other one...I'll save until Mark is willing to hear a couple spoilers.

I like the open world rp. It reminds me of what I used too rp as when I was on yahoo and it is something I could do and enjoy better than a set plot and set group of people. Something were we make up things as we go and enjoy it too it's fullest.
Well, I read an interesting article, but it is protoss only: The High templars hunted down the original dark templars, sending assassins after them. This happened near the beginning of the Khala.
Terran Idea: I like the hellish thing, but I would like to say one thing about that: You mean Multiplayer Deadspace?
Zerg Idea: In the original SC, cerebrates were fighting eachother during the broodwar. Prehaps one could roleplay a band of colonists stuck on Mar Sara/ Chau Sara.
Chau Sara was destroyed before BW and Mar Sara was still relatively lifeless i'm guessing. Also Cerebrates didn't fight eachother like Brood Moms did because they all had to work to create a new Overmind or they were dead.
See why I like the open world idea is cause plot based rps in my opinion are too controlled and it feels like every action must always fit another action in some way or another and than the rp feels ridged. I like a loose based rp where it can go anywhere.