Lag Spikes for Starcraft 2?

Technical Support
I have a great laptop (8gb ram, intel core i7 2GHz, nVidia GeForce GT 555M) and a great internet connection (15mbps) but ever since like ~6 months after WoL came out my sc2 always lagged. anyone know whats wrong?
no one?
still?
i also have a computer and connection that has been able to play perfectly and now every game even VS AI i get 2 or 3 lags every min. this is like a week old problem ive been having
i also have a computer and connection that has been able to play perfectly and now every game even VS AI i get 2 or 3 lags every min. this is like a week old problem ive been having

Is blizzard ever going to address this issue? I don't understand why they can't at least acknowledge that it exists and that they are working on it.
I knew i wasnt the only one! ive been lagging a bunch of my games away. losing straight out because i cant storm, blink or something.. its really frustrating.

my lag spikes come in the late game and lasts... i dont know what bliz did with the new update. I have gone from running the game to medium to low settings and turned off settings like the point thing. It helped alittle but the lag keeps coming back. its especially worst on certain maps i find.
I suffer from this as well, surely there are more people who have this issue. My computer runs Diablo 3 without lag along with other high demand games, yet Starcraft II has these lag issues...
I have found that I suffer the same issue whether it be on low or ultra graphics, its not my computer
I'm getting this too... I thought it was wireless but it's not that since I connected to my LAN directly... same problem.
Why won't they address this? I'm going to have to quit the game.
I have been getting this. The game is unplayable and they won't address it. What a joke lol.
But lag spikes in Star Craft 2 are like unicorns..................... I am suffering particularly bad lately and am going to have to put it down.
while sc2 is opne, press ctrl + shift + esc, in processes tab find 'agent.exe' and end the process