Just looking for some friends.

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Yep. Now if only I could get better at playing this game so I can make it a hobby lol.
Yep. Now if only I could get better at playing this game so I can make it a hobby lol.
Well, that's what practice partners are for. I'll add you in game next time I'm on.
04/08/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Well, that's what practice partners are for. I'll add you in game next time I'm on.
I would appreciated it. I am a Zerg players. Something about the Zerg remind me of my fav movie series the Aliens. Not sure why but they seem similar. SilverWolf #700
I'm Xer... not the best person to come to for advice about any of this RPing here, or for anything for that matter. I recently joined in about November/December. Just don't trust anyone too much... Take anyone (Except me) for example... too unpredictable. Anyone who is new usually is predictable... Like me.
People occasionally start up text-adventures and stories. They're rare.

Urge to self promote...

Resisted :)
Thane, self promotion is fine, just be polite about it.

*hits xer*
"You know you're not suposed to talk about that.. right?..."
If anything I ever do is predictable I need too find a new way too get through life. lol. Like randomly singing fairy tales. Yay fairy tales.
Also Zarkun... if this person joins fulltime, when's the initiation?

*Facepalm* Xer, the initiation is just a big joke, if you haven't realized that yet.

*Sigh* I always find it annoying when others self promote, so I try not to...

...But I guess you have a point.

@SilverWolf: Next time you're on the internet and you're bored, feel free to read my story! I feel like it needs way more attention.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979988945

Thanks in advance!
Savages, savages barely even human now we sing the drums of war!
*Facepalm* Xer, the initiation is just a big joke, if you haven't realized that yet.

Note to self, check memos once in a while *Sticks a sticky note that says that on what's supposed to be the memo board*
04/08/2013 04:49 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

*Sigh* I always find it annoying when others self promote, so I try not to...

...But I guess you have a point.

@SilverWolf: Next time you're on the internet and you're bored, feel free to read my story! I feel like it needs way more attention.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979988945

Thanks in advance!

Not bad for a new writer. I been writing for a long time now and I plan on being a author one day. Keep up the good work.
Not bad for a new writer. I been writing for a long time now and I plan on being a author one day. Keep up the good work.

:D

Thanks, thanks!

My dream is to be an author one day, too! Except... It's just a Hobby*.

EDIT: Hobbie to Hobby*
04/08/2013 04:57 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

:D

Thanks, thanks!

My dream is to be an author one day, too! Except... It's just a Hobby*.

EDIT: Hobbie to Hobby*

Mine isn't really a hobby rather a long time dream. It is about the only big dream I have. I have a lot of my stories on my facebook maybe someday I'll put one or two on here.
So I'm jumpping on the game if anyone wants too chat on there or add me or anything.
"I am ShadowFury. I am rather predictable from almost everything ends with me trying to either eat you, take you to another realm, or tear you limb from limb. I am the only one who uses quotation marks in OOC. I don't know why I prefer that..."
04/08/2013 05:31 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I am the only one who uses quotation marks in OOC.

Thank Elyon.
I show up next to SF and frown with a squirt bottle in my hands as I squirt the water at SF in the face. "Bad boy, bad!"
"I won't eat him, send him to the torture realm of shadows, or try to maim him." I smack the squirt bottle out of Crymson's hand and spray him with acid from my mini-Roach.
I duck from the acid spray. "HA! Oh well. At least you shall keep your promise."