Just looking for some friends.

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6
Hmm well my Zombie one might be worth posting.
Either that or my Silver one. Now that one is a long time project. I have another one I'm working on that is more modern and at the same time a bit futuristic. Involves thing like parasites and such.
So I've decided that I shal post my zombie based story tomorrow.
I look forward to it.
If ever in game, join the forum posters group.
Funny how all these people, just.... hang around.

Eh... Not really... back in the General Forums, a while back when (You know who, Hint: He...)
was in "power"

I was around but just wasn't posting.
Who is he?
So not sure if I'm in the right place but since my gf dumped me on my birthday last week I've had a lot more time too play Starcraft and just bought the HoTS expansion and was looking for some friends too play with or talk too and such.

Women.... a girlfriend I had 2 years ago, was really hating games...
Anyway to dump you on your bday is kind of sadistic of her
-walks through the saloon doors....takes a look at the madness, lowers my hat and walks out.
04/08/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Zarkun
So not sure if I'm in the right place but since my gf dumped me on my birthday last week I've had a lot more time too play Starcraft and just bought the HoTS expansion and was looking for some friends too play with or talk too and such.

Well, not the greatest place, but it is a good place. Ignore Nukester, he's still in troll reformation class. I don't play super often after beating the HotS campaign, but add me if you'd like and chill around here. We're all good friends. Zarkun, 856

What he said, TornadoXIII #677
04/10/2013 06:46 AMPosted by Nippa

Women.... a girlfriend I had 2 years ago, was really hating games...
Anyway to dump you on your bday is kind of sadistic of her

Yea well I'm over it I can do better. Much better than her. Someone who likes games lol
Who is he?

"He" are the first 2 letters of his name... We can't speak his name, sadly. He did some great things.... he wasn't for these forums though.
04/10/2013 03:40 PMPosted by xer
Who is he?

"He" are the first 2 letters of his name... We can't speak his name, sadly. He did some great things.... he wasn't for these forums though.

Sounds like he was a great person.
"He was called Heretic. Heretic was a troll. He once demanded to be the king of Joeyrays. I think either Zanon or Zarkun shot him in the head with a revolver..."
Probably both... along with half-a-dozen others...
I raise my hand, revolver in it. "That would be me. Zanon always was one for the peaceful approach."
Since when did peaceful solve anything? I think I prefer the revolver or better yet make him swarm bait. Or I'm a fan of the chestbuster method. You know face hugged, burst out your chest listen too the bloody screams.