Zergling and Zealot 2 Episode 2 Part 1

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 17 Next
I note the mist on the windows and get back on the bus, collecting a sample and running it through my suit's diagnostics system. Seeing as that would take several minutes, I return to checking the outer panels, resuming my knocking.
Curious, I walk back to my bike and start making my way toward the direction the heat signature went.

You find another person inspecting the bus. They are in fact, knocking on the panels.
<PlayerName>
Character Name: Kalrii So'reesa
Character Race: Ral'zar

Character Base Unit:
Gladiator
These Ral’zar spent a century studying the arts of war and are equipped with some of the best equipment. They have armor to be desired by the Protoss Zealots and are equipped with Blood Rifles. These rifles firing sharp 12mm crimson metal projectiles that explode after fifteen seconds at intense speeds could cause any enemy to flee in terror. They have the equipment to do short range warps and have the Psionics to activate a cloaking system on their suits. They are extremely rare to find on the battle field due to most Ral’zar being academic. They’re armor is painted black and red and it covered everything but they’re eyes, hands and elbows. They’re armor and selves have high endurance and they have powerful shielding.

Character Armaments:
-Lightning Spear
Lightning Spears are spears, with the ability to charge electrical energy through the blades.
which are on both ends of the long shaft. http://peterku.deviantart.com/art/spear-concept-173333263 is the appearance.

-Anullo Rifle
Anullo Rifles fire pulses of plasma energy upon opponents. They have a rather lengthy cooldown time.

Character Abilities
-Warp
-Due to ingenuity of the Ral'zar a personal short range warp device is planted on the armor
allowing to warp location when the Ral'zar user requests with their Psionic energy.

Character Physical Appearance:
Bright orange eyes. Teeth are plentiful and sharp, with the front two being lightly serrated. Her skin is a very dark blue with a some grey influence, almost black. Her fingers end in well cared for claws, light reflecting off of them.

Character Backstory:
Kalrii had felt the need to leave the comfort of her home sector in order to learn. Both combat techniques against the potential Korprulu Sector hostiles, and the traditions of its peoples. She had learned many things all her life in combat, but they were generic.
Owl, you're good.

ShadowFury, looks fine.

Zarkun, Jester: Neither char is psionic, ja?
Don't know about Jester, but mine isn't.
KO, am I good?
Yer fine. FOr now.
OCC: Very low psionic potential. Possibly a 2 or 3

IC: I spot the person near the bus, but don't draw my weapon. I drive the bike closer, and park it, taking a short walk toward the person and the bus.
That's right ya dirty dog. ;P

IC: Orsay moved quickly from street to street. Wanting a fix quickly. Just the feeling it gave when it trickled into your blood stream and truly made you alive! There were several different kind of addictions. Fear, pain, sweet, spicy, sticky, smokey, and love. She wanted the kind that gave you a sweet smokey rush of excitement!

Just that feeling... Just another shot. Just another pop. Just another squeeze!
To your weak psionics, a strong feeling of anomaly hits as you approach the bus. It's almost as if it is completely irradiated, but your weak psionics can't figure out anything more.
IC: I also go to the site of the kidnapping with the others. I wondered who had done this, it was most certainly immoral but with no immediately discernible benefit for the kidnapper. Perhaps he or she meant to hold the children for ransom. Regardless, a strange incident.

Upon reaching the site, I immediately pick up on the tire tracks, which seem to vanish after a short distance. I fly over to the end of the trail and examine it more closely.
My gauntlets power up as I approach, my sense giving me a warning as I walk closer to the bus, wondering who the person was and if he felt something off about this bus.
Not getting anything on the outside of the bus, I turn and head to climb back on, nodding to the person as I walked by. Of course teamwork had been implied, as just one of us would miss something.
Oh for-

Tire imprints anyone? No one? This clue a dead end?
Oh for-

Tire imprints anyone? No one? This clue a dead end?

IC: I also go to the site of the kidnapping with the others. I wondered who had done this, it was most certainly immoral but with no immediately discernible benefit for the kidnapper. Perhaps he or she meant to hold the children for ransom. Regardless, a strange incident.

Upon reaching the site, I immediately pick up on the tire tracks, which seem to vanish after a short distance. I fly over to the end of the trail and examine it more closely.
Damn you ninja's...

IC: I begin knocking on the panels inside, searching for some indicator of something having been released into the bus from inside.
04/15/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

You run a database search on the car models associated with the tires. Maybe...

IC: I begin knocking on the panels inside, searching for some indicator of something having been released into the bus from inside.

An empty canister is found. It is completely dried.
"Well, well...what do we have here?" Pulling out the canister, I head to climb off the bus, checking the progress on the scan on the sample. It reads twenty percent left and I sigh. I needed to update my software.
The bad feeling continues, but weakens as you exit the bus. Evidently the canister is not the source of the feeling.
I stop and look back at the inside of the bus, hooking the canister to my belt as I step back in. Why would it persist? I begin a more thorough search, intent on finding the source of the feeling.