HTOMARIO'S GM TVZ MECH GUIDE

Terran Discussion
Post Limit:
Hey everyone, I decided to try a video tutorial instead of a typed out one. This allows me to go into further depth and really explain positioning / battles. If you however don't like the video example please provide feed back and I will type out the guide as well. This video guide is approximately 1 hour 20 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdOBf6OooGc&feature=youtu.be
Maybe get a better mic and have confidence in speaking :S

I loved it and it helped ty
and i think things like queuing up commands should be on a seperate vid or guide imo
Good stuff, but it's such a long video it would help if you put time stamps in the description for
the different parts in the video.
Example:
00:00 - 10:30 build order 1
10:30-12:00 thoughts on vipers vs wm etc.

Really great stuff though, thank you for doing this
Thank you! I have been looking around for a good mech guide, and some people mentioned you and your guides, but I wasn't sure where to look. I'm a relatively new player, so every bit helps. Again, thanks!
I just subbed yesterday and now this. thanks mario! =)

+1 for timestamps.
Sweet I know what I will be doing once I finish my calculus :D

+1 for timestamps.
I was wondering, HTOMario, how important is repairing for a mech player like yourself. I know sometime it's better to back and resplenish our army, but is there time where we may just want to get back to the closest expand for quick repair?
Bookmarked to watch later ^_^

Thanks!

+1
I was wondering, HTOMario, how important is repairing for a mech player like yourself. I know sometime it's better to back and resplenish our army, but is there time where we may just want to get back to the closest expand for quick repair?

Yes, repairing can be very important and I do it on a frequent basis. I also use extra scvs once I have plenty of orbitals to compliment my army and repair my units on auto repair.
your TvP guide in the beta was also great but it got berried and is no longer retrievable.
DUDE LOVE THIS! Wast trying to go mech for ages but always failed. This helps a lot THX BRO
Mech 4 lyfe
are you planning to make a guide for each race? I really want to know how to deal with protoss and terran......
everyone like and request sticky!! :D

are you planning to make a guide for each race? I really want to know how to deal with protoss and terran......

he already made a massive tvp mech guide

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8414271588?page=1
Mario, how old are you? your voice makes you sound very youthful

if it's info you want to keep private that's cool. im just asking out of curiosity. your guide is very good.

**please make a video for TvP and TvT as well if u get the chance. I mainly mech vs TvT and TvZ. But TvP mech is a bit difficult for me and so i just 1 base all in.

I'd appreciate it if you could make a video about the TvP match up. And TvT, i'd like a GM mech's perspective as well. tyvm
Mario, how old are you? your voice makes you sound very youthful

if it's info you want to keep private that's cool. im just asking out of curiosity. your guide is very good.

**please make a video for TvP and TvT as well if u get the chance. I mainly mech vs TvT and TvZ. But TvP mech is a bit difficult for me and so i just 1 base all in.

I'd appreciate it if you could make a video about the TvP match up. And TvT, i'd like a GM mech's perspective as well. tyvm

I am 22, it will be a while before my next guide.
Awesome guides from a very innovative player. I'm nervous to try mech on ladder, because bio is just muscle memory for me at this point, even though I'm not awesome with it. Starting to get less nervous, might give it a shot :)
Hey mario, one last question. what do you do against mass swarm hosts as mech. if i try to macro and play too passive or if my helions dont do enough harass, the Z players who tech to swarm hosts completely own me once they get into position. I can't move out of my base :/, i tried going banshee/raven but i failed but im assuming cause it's the 1st time i tried going raven banshee vs swarm hosts. What's your take on it?