PKA Second Class Tounament.

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 21 Next
I had already blinked back on top of the wall to avoid Destron's spines and other ranged attacks. "Gotta do better than that." I say as I watch the ripfield shut off and pop from his back.
I growl and fire a bunch of gas rounds over the general area, when my bombardment was complete a large portion of the center was covered in a deadly cloud and while I was unaffected Tari would not be so lucky.
My face mask filters out the toxic gas. "Still not good enough." I say putting my rifle away and blinking on top of Destron again. I quickly draw my warp sword and power it as I behead Destron.
OOC: Steel said that you would be injured.
Either way Destron is dead. and I don't see anything that can really be considered damaging except that gas which if it is corrosive Destron WOULD be feeling the affects too.
The gas is not corrosive and Tari WOULD be slown down a bit, giving Destron time to react.

Lets wait till Lekrog gets here.
"He can't react to what he cannot see coming. Someone blinking behind him and aiming for his head with a Warp blade cannot really be countered by a Hydralisk from their lack of speed."
Mecha, you're done. I'm sorry, but gas doesn't equal a slow down, just sickness and/or death. Game, set, match.
We SHOULD wait for lekrog.
I exit my pod and go over to Sam smiling. "I won." I give him a kiss. "Good luck against Stefan." I say before exiting the sim room.
Mecha, DMs hold power too, I'm fulfilling CR's spot since he's a bed.
I slither out, analyzing the situation before I realized my problem, too many people were Psionic Users which could use their powers to gain an advantage over me. I must find a way to fix this and deep in thought I slither for my room.
Ok checking in for now willn't be able to do this till 9pm est tomorrow. I have a feild trip tomorrow so I may get back eailer.

IC: Sam steped into his pod and readyed himself
I'm fulfilling CR's spot since he's a bed.
I'm a bed?! O.O
Smart @ss. You know what I mean.
IC:
[Stefan]
As Tari and Destron leave, I enter a pod, ready and waiting.
OOC: Away until Friday.
OOC: Just checking in again. Have class from 2pm - 9 pm tomorrow
Round Three:

The Compound.

_=Wall S= Defense turret M= Marauder F= Firebat R=Roach H=Hydralisk

U= Ultralisk ?= Mystery Item .=Path

X= starting point

_____..._______________________...______________________..._____
_...MM...FF......................................SS...................................RR..HH....._
_...............................SS..................................SS.................................._
_...........................................____........____........................................._
_...................................................SS...................................................._
_...MMMM................................................................................RRRR...._
_.........................................................................................................._
________________________................_______________________
_..............................................SS.......SS............................................._
_...................U?U............................................................U?U..............._
_..............................................SS......SS..............................................._

OOC: Left side behind the terrans if I get a choice