Looking for a terran teacher.

Terran Discussion
Hey im a high Gold player looking for a Terran teacher in plat or higher. I usually play Toss and Zerg but just want to try Terran. Anyone interested?
Add me on skype

mihail.santean

My friend and I are diamond terrans and we can gladly help you out ^^ just send a contact request saying you're Koco
Add me on skype

mihail.santean

My friend and I are diamond terrans and we can gladly help you out ^^ just send a contact request saying you're Koco

Hey, sorry to get in the middle, but i was going to create a thread about exactly the same, maybe you can help me too?

I'm top Gold, but having a loooot of problems with mid-game (and late if i get to it..)
Diamond level Terran
Add me on skype
anthony.corey3
Also my character code is 792
Add me on skype

mihail.santean

Hey, sorry to get in the middle, but i was going to create a thread about exactly the same, maybe you can help me too?

I'm top Gold, but having a loooot of problems with mid-game (and late if i get to it..)

Sure feel free to add me
to all add me in game as SniperwD#888 in game and i can be your practice partner for each matchup :D just let me know low plat :D