Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVI

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
IC:
[Alicia]
I wince as I pick up on his anger;
"So... um, are you just pissed in general, or at anybody specific?..."
I ask a nervously, not really sure how Terance was going to respond.

OOC:
Scratch what I said earlier, I should be on as normal.
IC: "Hey just saying." Sam teases feeling better now. "I'm gonna go get a shower if you want to join"
[Tari]
"Maybe." I say getting up.

[Serenity]
I just sit with Dante letting him get everything out that he needs too.
IC: Sam gets up and puts his arm around Tari pulling her in close. "Sorry about the outbrust but you have to admit it was a shock to be asked that." He says as they walk to the dorm.
IC: "No matter how hard i try, how much work i put into it........ Its always the same conclusion. I'm weak...... and there will always be others stronger than me...... many others"
"Better you don't know."
IC:
[Alicia]
"Terance, if you expect me to be open with you, I damn well better get the same thing back."
I say, a half a dozen possibilities already going through my head.
"Right now, not a good time." Walking into the hangar, I climb into Terrafirma and start the engine, taking off into the dessert.
IC:
[Alicia]
I sigh and shake my head, watching him go;
...great, so when I do nothing more than tell the truth, I might have just !@#$ed everything over...
Taking a deep breath, I consider heading back to the training room or the ecosystem, but change my mind;
...better to be here when he gets back... otherwise, who knows what he'll think...
Mulling over my predicament with a sigh, I board the Windseeker.
[Tari]
"Its OK Sam."

[Serenity]
"That is how life works Dante. No matter what you do there is always someone better. That is what makes life so interesting."
IC: "its not interesting if you're not even strong enough to protect the ones you love....."
IC: "So you would be ok if I watched then?" Sam asks as they entered their dorm and he grabs himself and Tari a towel.
OOC:
Just saying this now, but something tells me this whole thing isn't going to end well... By the gods, what have I started?...
By general consensus in DA, a bad por.no.

IC: Reaching a good spot, I bring the cannons to bear and open fire, turning a field of sand a mile off into nothing more than glass and craters, letting the cannons sing my anger for me.
OOC:
Son of a !@#$. That's totally not what I had in mind. damn it all... Then again I wasn't expecting Tari's reaction from Morph...

IC:
[Alicia]
Dumping my armor in the closet, I curl up on the bed, a whirlwind of emotions ripping through me.
You wouldn't need a messenger if you'd get a DA account XD

One hour later

IC: Terrfirma moved slowly towards the hangar, anger and hurt whirling around in my head as I focused on the sand in front of me. Why? Was it too much to ask that she be loyal? That she at least try and curb her tendencies? Maybe I'm just doomed to loneliness...
IC:
[Alicia]
I lay on the bed, feeling spent. I'd taken a shower, paced around the ship, practiced my telekinesis, hell, I'd done just about everything I could without leaving the ship. Hearing the faint rumbles of the Terafirma I sit up cross-legged, waiting for Terance.
IC: "Thanks for the massage in the shower Tari but you never answeared me" Sam says as he changed into clean clothes.
[Tari]
"Maybe. but YOU still get to talk with Alicia about that IF I decide to actually go through with it. I feel I might have messed with Terance and Alicia's relationship by having suggesting that." I say getting dressed.
IC: Sam walkes over to Tari and gives her a bear hug lifting her off her feet. "Not looking forward to asking her and i think they will work it out.. If I was able to then they should also." He says in a calming tone