Falcon recruits

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Hello rookies my code name is Sharpsh00ter I am a ghost I will be recruiting spectres, marines,thors,bcs,Vikings,wraiths,marauders,reapers,ghosts,fire bats,battle hellion and professers who can pilot science vessels.

We show no mercy to zergs for EG: zerglings are borrowed under CC crush the ugly things.
Kill all zerg.

Say this oath if you are willing to fight for glory of the dominion : I will kill all Zerg and Protoss till there is none left and sacrifice my life for the glory of the dominion!!! All hail Megalisk!!!
Bump
let it die no one is going to want to join. you need to work on lore and creativity. see the first page or so of other RPs to get some inspiration.
Sharp, since when did anything besides Ladder catch your interest?
And here i was thinking i was bad at rping.

Ditto.

Seriously, Sharp, at least learn to spell words properly before you create an RP asking us to join the Dominion!
04/30/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Yoshi

Ditto.

Seriously, Sharp, at least learn to spell words properly before you create an RP asking us to join the Dominion!
Just saying, but Sharp is eleven. He sort of lurks the forums from time to time. Not sure what this thread was intended to be though.
04/30/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

Ditto.

Just saying, but Sharp is eleven. He sort of lurks the forums from time to time. Not sure what this thread was intended to be though.

Ty Owlfeathers but he is right.
Sharp, since when did anything besides Ladder catch your interest?

Well since owlfeathers got me into custom games I've decided to expand my interests.
Hello rookies my code name is Sharpsh00ter I am a ghost I will be recruiting spectres, marines,thors,bcs,Vikings,wraiths,marauders,reapers,ghosts,fire bats,battle hellion and professers who can pilot science vessels.

We show no mercy to zergs for EG: zerglings are borrowed under CC crush the ugly things.
Kill all zerg.

Say this oath if you are willing to fight for glory of the dominion : I will kill all Zerg and Protoss till there is none left and sacrifice my life for the glory of the dominion!!! All hail Megalisk!!!

Its very cheesy now I read it over.
Heh, no comment.
04/30/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

Ditto.

Oh. Well, most of the people who post with that quality of writing are 20-year-old trolls.
Oh. Well, most of the people who post with that quality of writing are 20-year-old trolls

Trolls, yes. 20 years old? Inaccurate. Most are younger than that.
True