High Silver league protoss looking for clan

Clans and Groups
Hey guys!

I wanted to start looking for clans and groups to play with to improve my game. My portrait for the forums makes me look bad. (For some reason it is not updating my profile. I have actually got a stalker :) )but I have got 25+ wins as protoss. I am in the top 8 for silver league.

Hey ShadowMan, check us out!

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Does it having people playing on the Australian servers?
I have sent an application, when will I join the clan?

Is there an ingame SC clan?
Hello Shadowman,

TAW's public in-game channel:
The Art of Warfare Community

I know that we have at least one member from Australia. The main server we play on would be the Americas and the European. As far as the joining clan goes you will go through our on-boarding process (which you have already started by putting in an application) and when that's finished you will be a member.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Feel Free to check out FeverClan.com,
Over 900 members Strong.
Casual gaming clan / Community
Gamenights, Forum games, Clan wars, tournaments and more.
Support MANY MANY MANY games, Not just starcraft.

My Name For Fever Member Refferal When you fill in the Application.
(not when you register)
Hi Shadowman.

I'm part of a Australian clan that plays several games. Although we do have a few people in it, we don't have many StarCraft 2 players. But because of this we have a lot of fun in the small group sessions we have without the over chatter of Team Speak.

We are not great players but we love to have fun and are constantly trying to make our self's better. We also do stuff like looking at each others replays and watch streams together.

Your welcome to look us up on http://xdsclan.com/

Feel free to jump in our Team Speak and say hello.

I would like to recommend to you "The Art of Warfare"!

We are a bunch of friendly players with a little bit of something for everyone, whether you want competitive 1v1s (currently in the Chobo Team League), coaching or casual teams/arcades/FFAs.

We have a massive Teamspeak server and, while we pride ourselves on keeping an active community, we do understand that real life comes before Star Craft.

If you have any other questions, you can also reach out to our staff officer, Torkk@taw.net. Otherwise, we're accepting applications at www.taw.net.