High Master Terran LF Clan

Clans and Groups
Hey there,

Looking for a clan to practice with/meet some good people! Hit me up!
Feel Free to check out FeverClan.com,
Over 1,300 members Strong.
Casual gaming clan / Community
Gamenights, Forum games, Clan wars, tournaments and more.
Support MANY MANY MANY games, Not just starcraft.

My Name For Fever Member Refferal When you fill in the Application.
(not when you register)

EXTRA INFO-------
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Hey Infiniti, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Hello, I am the creator/leader of the clan [ZerO] Legion of the Darkness.

We are recruiting for active/skilled members all over the world.
This clan consists of ONLY diamonds (8%), mostly ALL masters (82%), and 15 Grandmasters (10%) players in 1v1. Yes, some are Korean GMs!!! There are 160+ members as of now.

We do:
  • Clan wars (3-4 per week)
  • inner clan wars between ZerO team A and B (1-2 per week)
  • in-clan tourneys w/ brackets (1-2 per week)
  • 1v1 Obs (peep mode as well)
  • Clan team games (2s, 3s, 4s or even random team!)
  • Practice partner against other dia/master/GM
  • And a lot more!
  • We have a group for all the members, its very active, so feel free to talk and play with other members. There is little to no BM at all! (and no spamming as well) =)

If you are interested in joining this active/elite clan, add me and hit me up with message! :)
    ---------->>> My character code is 350 <<<----------
    Any question you may still may have, I'll be glad to answer them.

EDITED UPDATES:
    **You can check us out the public channel " zero "
    **And yes, we have members who cast and stream clan wars and tourneys finals
    **We are currently setting up our website (link coming soon)
    **We have a Raidcall group and use Skype as well. (more features coming in the near by future).
    **If you stream, we can post your link in the news area.
    Atlas Gaming is a sponsored gaming community established in November of 2012. We strive to keep Atlas Gaming growing and continually be pushing forward to make our competitive known in the gaming communities. We don't only focus on hard practice and team training to make Atlas Gaming teams great but we understand the importance of marketing and offer great exposure to our players. Our numbers alone in our casual community can get any new player the help he needs to increase his/her fan base. We capitalize on the marketing of our teams, and it plays a pivotal role in the growth of Atlas Gaming's community; so far, we have been booming with opportunities to help reach our goal of becoming a top tier team.

With Heart of the Swarm now released and a rise in tournaments and events, we want our team to be involved as much as possible. So last words to you new applicants, be ready to practice and compete!

Benefits:
    • You will have priority access to sign-up in ALL of Gamer Realm's & Atlas Gaming's regular tournaments.
    • We bring a competitive atmosphere to help improve and motivate your practice, with the added benefit of building well-rounded team work with members and staff; as well as providing constant participation in events, tournaments, and clan wars.
    • We provide a coaching system, to provide a method in making money outside of the tournaments and events you will have access to.
    • You are entitled to one of our newest benefits, a free-of-charge gaming facility, which is available to our pro teams for scheduled training - located in Mission Viejo, Southern California. (For more info visit: www.gamerrealm.com)
    • We give you a developed system to help talented players, such as yourself, gain exposure in the competitive gaming scene. Our goal is to get your name out there, and help you along the way.

How to Join:
    Make a 'Team Atlas StarCraft 2 Application' on our website: [url=http://www.atlasgaming.net/teamatlassc2app]http://www.atlasgaming.net/teamatlassc2app[/url] and if you have any questions please email us (atlasgamingcommunity@gmail.com) or PM me.

Requirements:
    1. Have 1300+ ladder points last season in Master League or Grand Master
    2. Available to play at least 20 hours per week for practice
    3. Attend two out of three of the mandatory practices (Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday all at 5pm-7pm PST)
    4. NA server only
    5. Must use TeamSpeak, if you are on StarCraft 2 be on TeamSpeak.
    6. Have a flexible schedule to make time for team league matches and events during weekdays.

Available positions:
    -Zerg
    -Protoss
    -Terran

Current Team League participation:
    -URTL
    -OMGL

“We are growing fast and would love to see great talent join us in this very exciting moment for Atlas Gaming.”
    - Brian “Papabear” Cox, Director of Atlas Gaming’s E-Sports Team.
    The Confederation aims to be one of the most Stout, yet Respectful, Organized, and Fun Clans Battle.net has to offer. We will be hosting Tournaments with Prizes, fun events, and more on regular basis.

Our Clan has been around since the beginning of Battle.net starting with Diablo 1. That makes our Clan 17 years old. During the peak of The Confederation (StarCraft Brood War) the Clan had in excess of 500 active members. Not only was The Confederation one of the largest Clans on Battle.net, It was by far one of the most respected Clans on Battle.net.

We offer a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 Server as well as a website.

During peak days there can be anywhere from 25 to 40 people on at one time.

If you're interested in joining please visit our website and click "Apply Here" and someone will be with you shortly.

Listen, there are A LOT of other Clans out there. However, you will find NO other Clan that is as professional, or organized as The Confederation. Sure, there are Clans that will brag about members among other things. But The Confederation's top priority is Quality > Quantity. Don't let all these other Clans fool you.

CrunChy.136

Thank you.
    Whew, some big posts here. I'll keep it simple, these posts hurt my eyes anyways with all the text.

Me and my partner are both master players who recently formed a clan (Team Solid Sharks) that fits your description. If you like to practice and give/receive assistance, then we're the right guys. We have your back if you got ours =)

Give us a holler!

Scyt.447
    We are looking for down to Earth good people who love Starcraft 2 within the league bracket of Master-GM. We are looking for Grand Masters or Masters who have a Top-8/GM MMR.

We are about fun, good times, and clean competition. Unlike some communities we are more selective to recruit on personal attitude and in game professionalism than just based purely off of game skill because we hold a easy to follow "code of conduct" for our members. We feel that when members log in, they want to have an enjoyable experience.

What we offer:
    -We have an official z33k.com tournament group that makes tournaments weekly.
    - http://www.z33k.com/groups/chronicfacture

-We have a professional website that is activly used by our membership.
    - http://www.chronicfacture.com

- Some of our top masters players always offer free training to members.

- We hold a competition A and B team. (creating new teams for HoTs).

- Our membership consists of geuinely good people with good intentions and hold professionalism that reflects the clans image well.

To join please fill out an application :
    1. go to chronicfacture.com
    2. click the 'recruitment' tab
    3. Fill out an application and submit it.
    4. We will review the application hopefully within 48 hours.
    5. We will interview the applicants.
    A quick headsup.

If I were you I would steer away from Atlas Gaming. These people do not tolerate feedback and opinions of members if that goes against their dictatorial views. People who do give feedback, even after being founding members, are being removed without so much a word.

Be careful.
    Infiniti you need to find yourself, before finding a clan again. Your not at harmony with yourself.
    Wow, drama ^^

Infiniti, we'd love to have you come compete for a spot!

teamelitestarcraft.com