Templar (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next
That looks fine. You can arrive at the Nexus at any time.

Everyone with Zeratul needs to vote on where to go.
Done and Done KO.
@Caprindo
The cloak of a Dark Templar briefly comes into view before it disappears.
======
"Prelate, we must first establish contact with the others or we will be perpetually in the dark. The power generator room seem to be a good place to start."
======
"I saw something, one moment Prelate. I suggest we leave before the building comes down on us, though." Said Dessan, walking slowly toward the shimmer.
((I'm a little confused as to what's going on))
HEY!
Alright, well...
Alesia is currently standing next to a slightly amnesiac Khassar, who can remember her early life, and what's happened since coming to the Nexus, but nothing in between. That's really all. The traitors were imprisoned.
An Oracle exited warp near the Nexus, the small craft gently docks at the bay, before being scanned by technicians. When the scan was through, the cockpit slid open slowly, before Aurus exited.
A Zealot bows to Aurus. "Greetings, Dark One. The Executor is busy at the moment, but I will alert him to your presence. He will see to it that you are briefed properly soon. You arrive at a fortuitous time, though; another Nerazim is injured. Perhaps you will be able to assist her in ways we cannot."

Zeratul looks around. He seems uneasy. 'Very well. If none object, we shall go to the power room. Are you all in agreement?"

*Dessan speaks*

The Prelate shakes his head. "I do not believe the structure is in danger of failure at this time. It has stood for millenia, and I doubt our mere presence here will destroy it. The noises are alarming, but we cannot leave yet."
Aurus bowed back to the Zealot. "Greetings to you as well noble Templar, but please inform me on this injured Nerazim."
Zolis looks around uneasily, but nods his head in silent agreement.

Wai'seer is, somewhere. Likely at the Nexus. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.
Finding a room with a red beam in it, I realize it must corolate to the red button I pressed earlier and message Zeratul again. Prelate, I am in the room where Ra'dam's puzzle is. Where do I go from here?
Zeratul frowns. "Something is wrong. I can sense nothing of the others. It is as if a veil has dropped over them."

@Storm: "She was injured when a bomb damaged one of the main hangars. Our machines have repaired our body, but she seems disoriented. We cannot aid her through the Khala. You will find her in the medical wing, that way. I will ensure that the Executor is made aware of your presence."

@Smylez: replied.
@KO in the process of writing a reply, gimme like 15 minutes.
Will check post-dinner. That will probably be a great deal more than 15 minutes from now.
Aurus nodded and gave one last bow to the Zealot. "Thank you noble one, your assistance is appreciated." He replied as he headed towards the medical wing.
Finding a room with a red beam in it, I realize it must corolate to the red button I pressed earlier and message Zeratul again. Prelate, I am in the room where Ra'dam's puzzle is. Where do I go from here?


There is a hallway directly in front of you, leading to a door. Seeing no other choice as the Prelate's voice is empty, it leads to a sanctum with 3 doors; two statues are between the left and middle door and right and middle door.

[Psionic Jammer increases slightly]
She quickly noticed a new face pop up in the medical wing, and she tilted her head. They were a newcomer? They didn't feel familiar... at all...
"En Taro Tassadar, Templar. How are you on this fine day in the Void?"
Aurus bowed to her slightly. "My mind is at ease, but another Templar tells me yours may not be. He also told me you were not one with the Khala, and that I may be able to assist you in ways they cannot." He said, before finally introducing himself. "I am Aurus, a Nerazim and walker of the Void like yourself."
07/09/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Zarkun
Prelate, I am in the room where Ra'dam's puzzle is. Where do I go from here?


Something is blocking your telepathic communication and you realize it is subtly getting stronger.

There is a hallway directly in front of you, leading to a door. Seeing no other choice as the Prelate's voice is empty, it leads to a sanctum with 3 doors; two statues are between the left and middle door and right and middle door.

A small mark is left on the entrance of the middle door.
====
"Come you two, we must make haste for the generators. Perhaps if we power down the grids, it will deactivate the Jammer."

The two followed Zeratul as the map floated in front of him, guiding the trio down to the generators below.

They reached the generators. It was a room made of large and pure khaydarian crystals, each linked to some strange looking piece of machinery. The room glowed under the luminous crystals. There were three such machines.

"You two, find something that would give us a hint as to what these things power. I'd rather not turn them all off."
Dessan thoroughly investigated the area of the shimmer, looking for what happened to the forces under the temple.

Join the Conversation