Builds.

Protoss Discussion
I would like anyone to post builds here, I've always been a person to make lots of builds, and even streaming very strange builds.
I would like people to post builds that they think are unique or just really solid. Either is good.
stalker rush/harass or my version of it and i say it actually works for me.

9 pylon 12 gateway 14 assim 16 pylon 18 cyber 20 gateway 21 pylon/ assim (depending on if you want a mothership core along with it) 24-30 1-2 gateways then at 8-10 mins hit.
Cannon rush
Gas first 2 stalker msc opening into expand vs T.

Gate > Core > Nexus (don't build zealot/stalker unless you see reaper) > msc > sentry(s) > robo > double forge > bay > 2 gates > 2 gates.

Can get away with that on nearly every map vs T assuming you scout, and get to colossi building just the bare minimum stalker/sentry. Super fast double ups and super fast colossi.
Gas first 2 stalker msc opening into expand vs T.

Gate > Core > Nexus (don't build zealot/stalker unless you see reaper) > msc > sentry(s) > robo > double forge > bay > 2 gates > 2 gates.

Can get away with that on nearly every map vs T assuming you scout, and get to colossi building just the bare minimum stalker/sentry. Super fast double ups and super fast colossi.

hmm I usually do fine with 9 pylon, 13 gate, both gas at 15,
Get MSC and just expand with that, Chrono nexus as often as possible, stop making probes when you have full saturation on both gas and 16 probes on minerals, than make MSC make sure it finishes by 4:10 because that's when reaper comes, and you should be able to get it out that quick and full saturation, and just expand with only MSC and eventually make units and more gates.