Can't beat Zerg no matter what I do... help!

Protoss Discussion
I'm currently rank 9 in Gold League but my win percentage against Zerg has got to be less than 20%. Every Zerg I play seems to go for a fast 3rd followed by either mass Zergling/Muta or Swarm Hosts. I have been trying to Immortal/Sentry all-in at the 10 minute mark but I'm apparently too slow because it never works. I have also tried to macro it out with lots of scouting but you can't out-macro a Zerg and their tech switches are just too devastating. Sadly many of the Protoss I have been watching in the WCS and GSL are having the same problem against Zerg. Seems like a broken match-up right now. I need some serious help and suggestions.
Your gold so you should work on your macro and everything. But against zerg you should always put pressure or attack early against them. You can get away with not doing it though if your macro is good enough in gold.
Also immortal sentry all-in requires good force fields and lots of positioning/micro don't suggest it for a gold.
Edit: and you can't blame the matchup if your gold. You can get to Diamond easily doing 1 build for each matchup and building whatever you want. If your good enough.
You know, I have a similar problem with zerg.
and I am in Platinum, without my PvZ I am probably in Diamond already.

my PvP 65% PvT 78% and PvZ at 33%

I just can't see to find a good timing to go in without the zerg being able to defend well with just an a-click, in fact, i think the best timing is:

4-gating at 6:05 I get half of my zerg wins here.

and Immortal-Sentry all-ins. However, the later depends on the zerg not seeing your build with overlords, else he will just mass ling/hydra and there's not much your immortals can do against that kind of DPS.

I am currently looking into SG openning. But the oracle does a lot less work to drone lines due to the queen sitting around. (I some times bring in a phoenix just to lift up that dxmn queen.) But like I said, I am finding very little weakness in Zerg mid/late game, and will always get out macro due to how good Mutas are....

For you.. I guess try to keep 1-base All-in the zerg you play, the sooner you take on the offensive the better.

Edit: and you can't blame the matchup if your gold. You can get to Diamond easily doing 1 build for each matchup and building whatever you want. If your good enough.

This is straightforwardly false. If I were to build only Zealots for example, no matter how good my macro, I would lose if only because of drops.
Pick a 2 base all in. Day 9 had a good daily yesterday (tue 5/7) about PvZ 2 base attacks