PvT WoL

Protoss Discussion
Is it just me or is anyone having a hard time in PvT? All my other matchups are 55~70%+ but my PvT is hovering around 35%
Why are you losing? What's beating you?
considering that masters pvt is about as easy as following a build order

It's you
Yeah it's just you, PvT is slightly protoss favored lol, Only thing people have trouble with are hellbat drops and tank pushes, Every protoss has trouble with PvZ right now.
It's not just you. I've been going through hell trying to beat the terran recently. And as much as everyone likes to complain about the zerg, I win about 4 out of 5 PvZs. More like 1 out of 5 PvTs though... Everyone struggles with different things.
It's not just you. I've been going through hell trying to beat the terran recently. And as much as everyone likes to complain about the zerg, I win about 4 out of 5 PvZs. More like 1 out of 5 PvTs though... Everyone struggles with different things.

It seems like more defensive players have trouble with PvZ, and more aggressive players have trouble with PvT. I have more trouble with PvZ because you have to actually get out on the map early and often and DO something to slow down macro, which I think is a lot more action intensive. Or you have to do 2 base allins. Which I probably should.

PvT for me, certainly in WoL, is just about being airtight in your base until you have every kind of tech. The only terrans that really know how to beat lategame protoss reliably are in high masters, at least in my experience.
05/09/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Pesto
t seems like more defensive players have trouble with PvZ, and more aggressive players have trouble with PvT. I have more trouble with PvZ because you have to actually get out on the map early and often and DO something to slow down macro, which I think is a lot more action intensive.

Good insight, thanks. I'll have to give that a go ;)