EG Scarlett?

General Discussion
I hear team EG is looking for a new zerg. Everybody is falling over themselves to let everybody know how tolerant and accepting they are of alternative life styles. So wouldn't this be a great time to literally put their money where their mouth is an invite Scarlett to join the team.
Scarlett joined Acer not even a year ago. Doubt she will switch teams.
Isn't Scarlett already on a team? Acer? Or Axiom or something?
EG Random has a nice ring to it. Go get him tiger!

she's a part of Acer.

I think he/she (please don't start a flame war) is on axiom.
Wow Scarlett is getting alot of attention lately. I wonder if that has anything to do with the tran-sse-sexual thing ?:X
PS. Blizzard TRANS_SEXUA_AL is not an issult for you to censor !!!
Ps.2 - Censoring trans-sexuals- is like censoring blacks or asians or whatsoever... ridic blizzard , really ...
Wow Scarlett is getting alot of attention lately. I wonder if that has anything to do with the tran-sse-sexual thing ?:X
PS. Blizzard TRANS_SEXUA_AL is not an issult for you to censor !!!
Ps.2 - Censoring trans-sexuals- is like censoring blacks or asians or whatsoever... ridic blizzard , really ...

Some of it is, certainly, as is seen every time she's brought up.

But a lot of it also has to do with the fact that she's a good player.
Scarlett is a very impressive player. Particularly her ability to spread creeps. I later learned about her story but I couldn't careless.

Not a fair comparison really...
Scarlett is far better off in Korea with Acer (AxiomAcer). She is the best NA foreigner by far and the best of all foreigners alongside Stephano. We don't want to water down her skills by taking her out of Korea and putting her on a terrible team like EG.
I don't like Scarlett so have him stay on Acer. He isn't rdy to be an EG
:( you posted again
Scarlett is happy with Acer.

If He is embarrassed because of being a Tran-sexu-al why doesn't he just be streight. You can't be born Gay Science proves it.

You are an idiot. Science prove exactly the opposite. And Scarlett is not gay, she identifies with a female gender instead of the male gender the her physical form reflects, VERY DIFFERENT.

Not gonna start a flame war. Just gonna point out that you're a little !@#$ed in the head.

also:

Go get him tiger!

The idiom is "got get 'em tiger!" as in them, not him/literature nerd.
If He is embarrassed because of being a Tran-sexu-al why doesn't he just be streight. You can't be born Gay Science proves it.

Not gonna start a flame war. Just gonna point out that you're a little !@#$ed in the head.
Scarlett is with Acer. Acer and Axiom have teamed up for GSTL
Scarlett is with Acer. Acer and Axiom have teamed up for GSTL

They did? Interesting... didn't know they could do that.
They did? Interesting... didn't know they could do that.

Liquid and EG did it for ProLeague
maybe... well they did just get rid of one of their best zergs...
Does Scarlett want to switch teams? No doubt she'd be a great pickup, but it isn't like she lacks a team.