Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Post Limit:
Prev 1 12 13 14 44 Next
lame
How many bugs do you have to NOT give a !@#$ about to be on Blizzards QA team?
Just got another 4v4 "loss." I'm amazed that this bug has been allowed to persist this long. It seems like kind of a big deal for Battle.net to assess wins and losses correctly.
Just had this happen today and I am unbelievably annoyed. That was a good game that we won and we get a loss. I'm assuming blizzard doesn't go and fix those wrong entries do they.
it happened to me twice now. both times we eradicated the other team off of the map having to destroy all of their buildings
This bug happens to me every 4-5 wins... so annoying.

-Score screen doesn't load at first.

-10-15 mins later I can load the score screen from my history, and it is a loss and every player is zerg even if they were not.
It is been 2 months, and still no fix???? :((
07/19/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Huginncord
We just wanted to give a bit of an update on this issue. We've identified the cause and have a fix ready which should be applied in the next patch. As usual I can't provide a timeline of when a patch will be applied but it should be Soon(tm). We're sorry this has lasted for so long but the fix proved to be more complex than initially anticipated. We thank you all for your patience.

For those too lazy to click back a page.
Yes... i acknowledge the fact that a cause has been found and will be applied to the next patch etc etc...
my question is in regards to placement matches. When this happens during placement matches...will that affect your placement? I suppose Im asking if it's the win or lose that places you or if it's the individual performance?
Thanks.
07/23/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Letabarnak
It is been 2 months, and still no fix???? :((

My desktop client just downloaded the 2.0.10 files. Assuming the patch is very soon now.
New patch didn't fix it.
oh wow, this is still a thing? was waiting for the fix to start playing again. I'll check back in a few weeks.
my fatty XP!!! T_T
So I assume no getting back exp, achievements or wins/losses from all this?
again. nice "fix" blizz, I supposed you meant the next patch AFTER the next patch? which will be what? september? october?
common blizzard....how can you let this go for so long?
still happening...

some great games going down as losses...
Don't you love it when you come back home from a 12-hour work day and play your heart out in a 45 minute 4v4 game of high blood pressure to win but only to "lose"?

If the winners get a loss then the losers should get 2 losses.
It happens to me 2 times. I've just played in 4v4 HotS, our team won, there were 6 terran and 2 zerg and the score screen shows as we lose. 35 minutos in the game.

Please someone fix this bug, is annoying wasting so much time playing and then shows as a defeat.

Thanks!
07/19/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Huginncord
We just wanted to give a bit of an update on this issue. We've identified the cause and have a fix ready which should be applied in the next patch. As usual I can't provide a timeline of when a patch will be applied but it should be Soon(tm). We're sorry this has lasted for so long but the fix proved to be more complex than initially anticipated. We thank you all for your patience.

Make faster,

Lost 3 games that i should have won in a 4 hr period! Pretty bad when some of those were matchmaking!