Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Prev 1 30 31 32 44 Next
Thanks for the update, Kaivax. But it has been two games in a row now! It seems that after the patch, the bug is occurring more often, or perhaps occurring every game?
Someone also gets dropped from just about every 3s or 4s game since patch as well.
It is nice to see that blizzard is watching this thread. I am pretty sure this problem only appeared for me after the update. It has been cutting into most of my gameplay because I only really play multi and custom. I don't care too much about a few losses on my record but it is annoying that they would keep adding up. Hopefully this problem is fixed sooner rather then latter.
Yeah, my most recent 3 wins in 4v4 all counted as losses. The score screen says that we've left the game, even though the Victory screen loaded. 3 clear victories, all reported as losses. Time to play unranked....
Just wanted everyone to know that we’re following this thread very closely, and this is an important issue to us. We’re deeply sorry that players have had an unsatisfactory experience due to this bug.

We’ve been actively working on the 4v4 issue, and we now have a fix for it that is currently in testing. Once we’ve determined that our solution is sound, we’ll be working on pushing the fix out to everyone as soon as we can.

Once again, thank you very much for your patience. We truly appreciate your understanding as we work to squash this one.

This is great news. Are we looking at a hot-fix next Tuesday assuming all is well? Or will it be before then?
this happen with me too along this last couple weeks.

no wins and no xp, ranked or unranked don't matter is the same !@#$.

and don't will fixed in 2.0.10!?!?!?
thx for response :)
It happens to me on 1 out 6 3v3 games as well. It not just 4v4.
I'm seriously dying of curiosity as to the mechanics behind this bug. I'm sure others on this forum who are software devs are curious about this as well. Esp why does the bug condition occur only in 4v4 games and why 3v3- games are not affected. Blizzard devs, I'll appreciate it if you elaborate on this.
3v3 are effected
Might be all 8 player games, not just 4v4. My FFA games are also dropping me after I win so it counts as a loss. Happened two times in WoL.

Glad to hear you've got a beta fix, keep us updated. Thanks.
Just wanted everyone to know that we’re following this thread very closely, and this is an important issue to us. We’re deeply sorry that players have had an unsatisfactory experience due to this bug.

We’ve been actively working on the 4v4 issue, and we now have a fix for it that is currently in testing. Once we’ve determined that our solution is sound, we’ll be working on pushing the fix out to everyone as soon as we can.

Once again, thank you very much for your patience. We truly appreciate your understanding as we work to squash this one.

3v3 sometimes error out as well. This effects arcade and customs as well.

You mean you fixed it like you did in Patch 2.0.10?
Yeag really looking forward to that.
Leela: They've blown out one of our engines

Fry: Fixitfixitfixitfixit.....fixitfixitfixit­...
08/08/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Scythe
Fixitfixitfixitfixit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Isjgc0oX0s
fix it i want to play starcraft .
It has been about three months now, this bug WAS only 4v4 and was possibly linked to people leaving early and starting another match and/or too many of one race in the match.

Fast forward to the recent patch, the bug started affecting more than 4v4 and it was possible that all 4v4 ranked matches were popping as losses and showing ERROR! unable to load score screen.

Here we are.

Waiting.

3 Months.

Say hi to Jay for me, I enjoyed my refund for D3.

Yay good news! If it is in testing phase then we should receive a fix very soon. Thanks for the update on this!.