Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Prev 1 36 37 38 44 Next
The way this has been panning out it seems to me as though Blizzard does not want people to play 4v4.

If the 'patch fix' has made the problem worse, and they still have not resolved it, it looks to me like some kind of strategy to keep the amount of players actually using up server resources for 4v4 games to a minimum.

@Sekran

If complaining doesn't make Blizz want to fix it faster, then they don't care about their playerbase.

The more people that are complaining about it, the bigger the issue is, the more it happens, etc. there is a direct correlation between those things.

SC2 player base is shrinking now due to this bug.

Makes them want to fix it faster, and actually able to fix it faster are two completely different things.
The way this has been panning out it seems to me as though Blizzard does not want people to play 4v4.

If the 'patch fix' has made the problem worse, and they still have not resolved it, it looks to me like some kind of strategy to keep the amount of players actually using up server resources for 4v4 games to a minimum.

That's ridiculous.

For one thing, the EU server 4v4 games work just fine. This seems to only affect the Americas.

We changed regions and this all worked fine on the Europe region 4v4 played as you would expect. But on the Americas everyone gets the loss. ... Keep in mind everything starts over if you switch your region.
[quote]For one thing, the EU server 4v4 games work just fine. This seems to only affect the Americas.

I beg to differ. I constantly have this problem on the EU servers.
The bug also extends to 8 player FFAs.
Seriously?! 3 months and nothing?!
This is really sad. I've stopped playing and instead am seeing how long it takes them to fix this out of morbid curiosity.

4v4 is unplayable (unwinnable) ranked and it's still not turned off.

We get a message, 'we're working on it' which has come after 2 months of this bug and several patches, now we're in month 3 with negative progress.

No monthly fee so no attention? How much interest do they think anyone will have to watch their Esports trash if they lose 1/4 of their players?

They might care when fewer people buy their expansion but that's too late. Bliz team needs to own up to letting this fester for 3 months and then being slow to fix it. Own it AND fix it. Yes it's 'complicated', and yet why do I think there hasn't been enough effort?
3 MONTHS that's why.
Let their toilets overflow and go unserviced until it's fixed because this whole thing stinks!
Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Having the problem with co-op vs A,I when i win it says i lose and in match history all players were zerg. several times i have been forced to surrender after wining. While i am playing for fun it sucks that my match history says i am the worst player on earth cause i lose every game due to a glitch.
Seems the only times I have gotten the score screen to load is when I loose and it docks may pool points....which are quite high right now since I can win. out of the 15 games or so that I have played since the last patch, 2 losses docked points, one was an load screen error and the rest where wins....IDK lucky streak. usually I'm closer to 50/50.
maybe if we can all stop playing will mean something to them....
08/13/2013 01:47 PMPosted by MEMark
[quote]For one thing, the EU server 4v4 games work just fine. This seems to only affect the Americas.

I beg to differ. I constantly have this problem on the EU servers.

Huh. That's unfortunate. That other player said he'd had success in that region. <shrug>
Let the money talk, maybe they will start working on there code base....

This bug just cause them to made me : SOLD all My Shares of ATVI. Yep that stands for Activision Blizzard.

Shareholders DO cares.
08/12/2013 09:10 AMPosted by StarFlyer
I hope they fix this tomorrow.
stopped playing 4v4 gold ladder because of this bug.
was near top, also. :(
unplayable!
I actually kind of like the bug.

If everyone always loses, that means nobody can win. If nobody can win (including my opponents), then that means I never lose.
I just had a game work for me. The score screen actually loaded

It really was a loss though... lmao

NOTE:

Two players disconnected from the start

Here is scorescreen
http://i.imgur.com/VUfCYlh.jpg

Hope this helps, Blizzard. Please let me know if I can provide anything else
And another!

This time we got tempest rushed.

I was the 2nd last player to leave the game on my team, so the game was still going on when I was shown the score screen. But it updated immediately once the other team was given the win since we left the game.

Here is ss:

http://i.imgur.com/Y71ZidY.jpg

NOTE:
One player dc/d from the start

Hope this helps. Give us another update please?
It's been getting worse in the last week or so, with losses for both side 100% of the time that I've played.
There goes my awesome winning record...
Played another - we actually won this time. Nobody left. No score screen, no credit for the win.

I wonder if I purposely quit the game while on the loading screen, will the game work for the other 7 players? Anyone want to test this with me?
This is happening to all arcade games and well as ranked and unranked. I have to many friends that stopped playing all together cause of this.