Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Prev 1 39 40 41 44 Next
If you would check my match history from about a month ago when i first started getting back into HotS, you will notice that my 4v4 games were recorded and logged correctly 99 % of the time. I believe that the BONUS POOL value affects the outcome somehow because i started at around 800 bonus pts then the troubles hit around 200 pts, all my games always resulted in losses. I can't test my theory out but i urge you to give it a try.
Any recent Blue updates on the testing that is going on with this bug? It has been a while since a recent Blue post...Where is the love?
08/16/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Telaura
D3 was a disaster
Please fix this or give an estimated time of restoral for how many more months its going to take.
08/16/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Amaterasu
If you would check my match history from about a month ago when i first started getting back into HotS, you will notice that my 4v4 games were recorded and logged correctly 99 % of the time. I believe that the BONUS POOL value affects the outcome somehow because i started at around 800 bonus pts then the troubles hit around 200 pts, all my games always resulted in losses. I can't test my theory out but i urge you to give it a try.

My bonus pool is 316 and I am having the problem

Please fix this or give an estimated time of restoral for how many more months its going to take.

well said
my bonus pool in 3v3 and 2v2 is 1772 each. maybe I should start playing those?
Hey how much time its gonna take to get some fix to this problem!
You know what a really pretty color is? BLUE
Will the season league lock be delayed? If its one week before the season ends, it should be start on the 19th which is 2 days from now.

Just cancel the league lock for this season! Give us a chance to get promoted in 4v4!
FIX IT
I think what's really disconcerting about this bug is that, if this one has been allowed to run live for so long, how many bugs are there on B.net that AREN'T immediately and transparently visible? Like with matchmaking, leagues, etc. etc. etc. So much of the inner workings of B.net rely on an assumption that they're actually working as intended, while we have no way of knowing that beyond what Blizzard does or doesn't tell us.

This entire catastrophe really saps the trust that the community has in Blizzard, beyond just the way it affects the 4v4 leagues.
doesnt look like im going to be advancing in the 4v4 matches... like 5 games in a row my team has won and still they count as a loss...

is this going to affect the way the championship is determined? if so it sounds rigged. almost like if a person stays to finish off the game even though its over and counts as a win even though they lost.
This is just embarrassing...
We are aware of the disconnection issues that have been frequently occurring in 4v4 match-ups. The cause is being investigated and we would like to extend our thanks to all of those who have assisted us with narrowing this down, you've been a tremendous help! It seems the issue is more complicated than the current 5 of one race hypothesis, but that has certainly put us on the right track and the investigation is ongoing.

If you wish to share more potential causes please post in this thread as the more information we have the more likely we are to find a solution.

I do not think this is the problem that is effecting me. I only have the issue that when the 4v4 is over, i get a loading circle instead of the score screen
3 months ago my pattutti. it ain't just 4 by 4 games its any game that is a win but shows as a loss.

not to mention all the drops during game load or game play - if you can call it that.

BAD FAITH - do you people know what it is like to refuse to honor our rights

or did we throw away our money in buying your games?

honestly - how about some honesty on this? all you do is close all the
reports I open - all without resolution or you say its fixed and nothing
ever improves.

you folks are worthless unless you provide the services we are due.
Skipping through the blue posts in this thread does provide updates to the status of the infamous "4v4" bug.

"4v4" is just the name that it has adopted over time. But in reality it can affect any game that has 8+ players, including FFA and Arcade.

Bliz acknowledged it at the very beginning, attempted a fix in 2.0.10, publicly admitted that they failed in their attempt, gave an update to the bug's new pervasiveness, stated that it is has been made a high priority, and that they already have new possible fixes in the testing phase.

I read it as "Sorry about messing it up for everyone. We currently have a new possible fix that is in testing." And then making a reasonable extrapolation into: "During testing, it may or may not prove effective. meaning we may have to go back research new possibilities and continue to test them until we get it right."

For now, even though it's been a while since the last blue post, it's fair to assume that they are still running possible fixes through testing and that there is simply no new information.

Hang in there! I know that's a lot to ask at this point, but Bliz has made it a priority and are actively working on resolving it! And I'm telling the truth when I say that 4v4 is my favorite game mode, so I understand the frustration!
This bug is so critical, 3 months, no fix?

Thats ridiculous! Theres no way it should take a company of this size that long to fix a critical bug like this....

This bug affects the game on the very basic level of gameplay. Winning and Losing...

This bug is so critical, it would be a serious issue in EVERY KIND OF GAME KNOWN TO MAN WHERE THERE IS A DECLARED WINNER.

This bug would be an issue on a tic-tac-toe game... it doesn't even have anything to do with SCII gameplay in any way and its unavoidable when it happens.

Its not even game mechanics like bugged units, its affects the final outcome of the game.

If you were to analyze what level of bug this is, its a top tier issue which affects the outcome of games and of league play.

It has drastically affected the overall play-out of the 4v4 ladder all season.

At 3 months with no real fix, its fair to assume blizz doesn't care about this issue at all and they aren't working on this and don't plan on ever coming up with a solution until the entire player-base ends up leaving.

If blizz doesn't care about things that are this critical, its pretty safe to assume they really don't care about the player-base either.
same thing going on with me , when winning no points added , when losing points subtracted from score not bonus pool ...(what is going on with those patches...
score issues . when winning screen froze, points dont add, when losing points subtracted from my score ( like in old times) but not from bonus pool....
..........brbr br br