General Discussion
Are we Ever going to See it?
No, but Blizzard has a game called Blizzard All-Stars
That will come Soon(tm)
Soon.
Soon.
No, but Blizzard has a game called Blizzard All-Stars
That will come Soon(tm)
Yeah I wish they'd release any info on it. At all. Apparently the version they showed at their 2011 Blizzcon got completely scrapped, so I have no idea what the hell's happening with it. I hope they still intend on making it have different mechanics, and making it an actual unique game, instead of being "DotA clone #48".
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sicksen/videos?view=0
All we know is that they said they would release info sometime after HotS release.
Which will probably be this next blizzcon.
i want it noaw
Word is, it's going to be its own game. Or something of that nature. Not sure if it's still going to be using the SC2 engine.

It's now called Blizzard All-Stars.
Word is, it's going to be its own game. Or something of that nature. Not sure if it's still going to be using the SC2 engine.

The last thing I heard was that it would be free to play. That might be outdated info though. I haven't been watching blizzard all-stars closely.
The last thing I heard was that it would be free to play. That might be outdated info though. I haven't been watching blizzard all-stars closely.

I also heard that, but I can't confirm it.
05/09/2013 08:47 PMPosted by silkenat

Yeah I can't imagine it not being f2p. All the other Dota-styles are f2p; I can't imagine it doing well if it weren't. I think when the plan was for it to be a SC2 arcade game, it was supposed to be available on the Starter Edition.
Never.
Interesting choice of capitalization.
Another dumbed-down WC3 is exactly what we need.