Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 24)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
PKA hasn't died though you are kind of ... not there much.
Ever had a plotline or storyline, or sidequest.. thing.. that never made it into a RP or story?

TELL MEE!!

I'm making an arcade map that needs sideplots! Please, tell me in the bar or in my thread: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8796521652
PKA hasn't died though you are kind of ... not there much.
Yeah, been busy with school lately. Haven't been able to keep up with PKA except popping up every now and then.
*shrug* yeah figured as much.
I find myself able to keep up with less and less. It may be time for me to retire upon the conclusion of the Reaper series.
I learned my lesson after RL stopped both of my attempts in PKA at making any characters with more depth then a typical NPC.
I learned my lesson after RL stopped both of my attempts in PKA at making any characters with more depth then a typical NPC.
Well, PKA is a fair bit faster moving than most RPs. Still, I think I may try a second character there, there's only so much I can do with a (non-evil) AI.
Serious non-evil AI, or one lampshades the abundance of evil AI?
Potoo!
Why not evil? Evil == fun.
Has anyone seen a Potoo? I lost my precious potoo!
I point to a corner which is occupied by a dead Potoo with an active covenant energy sword sticking out of its face.
Serious non-evil AI, or one lampshades the abundance of evil AI?
No, I meant with Ceas as he is right now, there's limited character development I can do. Second character would be human if I decide to make one.
"I just received a vial of a black liquid not so long ago. A note attached apparently states that it will revive people who have suffered brain damage from, you know, being dead for a while, and bring them back to life. Anyone want to volunteer?" I ask, a glass in my hand of Mar Sara Black.
Oh forgot about Ceas, that was the one that offered Blackjack its services on one mission when I first came to the bar right? I knew nothing about how to RP back then.
"I just received a vial of a black liquid not so long ago. A note attached apparently states that it will revive people who have suffered brain damage from, you know, being dead for a while, and bring them back to life. Anyone want to volunteer?" I ask, a glass in my hand of Mar Sara Black.

"No, it fixes radiation poisoning, do not make up effects for a drink I invented as I am very proud of it." Says 'Blackjack' McCory walking into the bar for the first time in years, "Speaking of which I'll have one myself and next round is on me."
"Uh huh........" I say, unconvinced. I shrug, and set the Mar Sara Black back on the bar as I search for my PDA underneath the Bar, where I left it last.
*OOC: Well he (I) DID invent it back when Thunderclash owned the bar, seriously do not alter MY drink without MY permission*
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4904620611?page=8
post#145
Uh, notice how I was drinking a Mar Sara Black, and didn't have a vial in hand? Please re-read the posts.
Uh, notice how I was drinking a Mar Sara Black, and didn't have a vial in hand? Please re-read the posts.

I meant that you claimed it had a different effect then what it actually had, it's called reading between the lines.