This isn't directed to me right?
06/28/2013 01:53 PMPosted by smylez
He didn't put a comma in it.
06/28/2013 01:55 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
He didn't put a comma in it.

I'm tired, can't process grammar.
"...How does Dehaka understand and speak English, or any human language? I understand how Protoss and Broodmothers/Queens do, but not Dehaka, as he does not communicate via telepathy."
Maybe he is really speaking Zerg and the game is translating it to us.
06/28/2013 11:27 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"...How does Dehaka understand and speak English, or any human language? I understand how Protoss and Broodmothers/Queens do, but not Dehaka, as he does not communicate via telepathy."

Since when are you asking questions like that?

So KO is back. Where was he?
"Mecha, the Zerg language would be different tones of growling and Blizzard would use subtitles. Additionally, Kerrigan wouldn't understand him and Dehaka would not understand her."
"He ate a Terran."
06/29/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Zarkun
"He ate a Terran."

Probably, how else did he get that badass goatee :P
"What about when he first met her on Zerus? Same goes with all the pack leaders, no way they could have eaten Terrans on Zerus, but guess what, they spoke English. And it couldn't be Infested Terrans that gave them the speech capabilities, because their minds are decimated."
Besides, eating something doesn't give you that sort of knowledge.

SF, that is an excellent point.
06/29/2013 04:35 AMPosted by xer
Where was he?

Touring a dimension I was thinking about buying. The multiversal real estate market is really starting to make a comeback.

And of course, I had to spend my obligatory two days in a dungeon and four days running from murderous natives....
Touring a dimension I was thinking about buying. The multiversal real estate market is really starting to make a comeback.

And of course, I had to spend my obligatory two days in a dungeon and four days running from murderous natives....

Indiana Jones of the galaxy basically?

*Pulls out a Logic Shovel*
Anyone like my new weapon?
I quickly draw my X-180 pistol and shoot the 'logic shovel' disintegrating it. "No no we don't."
"...You are not the one to wield a weapon of logic. And it goes against logic for it to have a form that represents it. A logic shovel is illogical. The only weapon of logic is logic itself, and it is a concept that stems from a sapient mind."
06/29/2013 09:15 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"...You are not the one to wield a weapon of logic. And it goes against logic for it to have a form that represents it. A logic shovel is illogical. The only weapon of logic is logic itself, and it is a concept that stems from a sapient mind."

You lost me at the word "..."

Besides, I need it for other purposes.

Shadowfury, do you know if there is any way to make someone rot underneath logic so they may die and never return?
"Ha! You are a dunce. That was not a word, but an ellipses showing my displeasure, and me postponing to find the proper wording to use! And it is impossible to use logic as a weapon of death, as logic is a weapon of our minds to combat idiocy. It is not a physical thing."
It is called using logic to counteract their illogical thinking and or argument, for the purpose of completely debasing said thoughts and arguments, to the extent that they must hide and rethink their life and personality over to the point where they come back as a new person, after meditating heavily on said life and personality, and realizing what they had done wrong.

As of such, they are not the person you rejected them as, and in turn, they will never return, and that persona will die.
"...Well... You just stated what wfawwer did to me, except it happened without me leaving, and rethinking my whole life."