Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXXII

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
IC: Sam placed his arm around her to help keep her stable. "I know trust me I will do everything in my power to protect you."
IC: I was clearly put off from being shot and this repetitive talk about my IQ level. "I can walk by myself" i say before doing just that
darkra Serenity had already dropped Dante off in medical. but whatever.
In the medical bay people are rushing, and Dante is barely noticed. Plenty of guards are walking through it with their weapons ready. Something had happened.

Zerak Kel enters Soul Chaser and activates its engines.

Sahlk waits for the Overlisk to appear.
Jen: I sigh and get myself up, crystal still hovering over my one palm, and walk to the hangar. I wasn't excited about going out to kill a bunch of people but it would definitely break up the monotony of the past few weeks.

Destron: I start slithering towards the hanger, envious to see how much stronger I have gotten and awaiting all the data I will obtain.
IC:
[Alicia]
As the briefing is concluded, I head for the hanger and board my viking, its engines rumbling to life.

[Stefan]
Boarding my Valkyrie, Aradia boots up the ship as I strap myself in, the red haze having receded for now;
...bloody hell, I really do have a grudge to settle with these people...
OOC: well, i've been meaning to join this for about a week now, not ever really getting to a point where it would be appropriate to jump in, could the plot be slightly changed to say that there may or may not be somebody waiting for them? on the planet i mean. also, is there a certain sign-up thread i need to go to or can i just join? if it's the latter, i think i'll make it now :D

Name: Zephyr
Unit Mix: Zergling (not 100% final decision), High templar
Abilities: Mind Control, Psionic Storm, leap/cliff jumper (passive)
Used Weapons: Claws, Psionic Shockwave
Special Notes: Zephyr is a High Templar inside a Zergling. Explanation: Zephyr and another templar were combining into an archon, the combining was interrupted when a zergling jumped into the energy of the two. Zephyr, who was the stronger of the two templars, wasn't killed, like the other one, but instead, his mind was trapped inside the Zergling, effectively, taking control over it. He learnt some archon abilities and attacks after the fusion was interuppted. i hope that this isn't too much :/ (technically counts as pure zerg)
Vehicles: idk on vehicles yet :/ errrrr... Voidlisk? (voidray/mutalisk?) and... Scorpalisk?
OOC: well, i've been meaning to join this for about a week now, not ever really getting to a point where it would be appropriate to jump in, could the plot be slightly changed to say that there may or may not be somebody waiting for them? on the planet i mean. also, is there a certain sign-up thread i need to go to or can i just join? if it's the latter, i think i'll make it now :D

Name: Zephyr
Unit Mix: Zergling (not 100% final decision), High templar
Abilities: Mind Control, Psionic Storm, leap/cliff jumper (passive)
Used Weapons: Claws, Psionic Shockwave
Special Notes: Zephyr is a High Templar inside a Zergling. Explanation: Zephyr and another templar were combining into an archon, the combining was interrupted when a zergling jumped into the energy of the two. Zephyr, who was the stronger of the two templars, wasn't killed, like the other one, but instead, his mind was trapped inside the Zergling, effectively, taking control over it. He learnt some archon abilities and attacks after the fusion was interuppted. i hope that this isn't too much :/ (technically counts as pure zerg)
Vehicles: idk on vehicles yet :/ errrrr... Voidlisk? (voidray/mutalisk?) and... Scorpalisk?
OOC: No sign up thread, you just apply right here. As for when to jump in, just wait to get your character accepted by the DMs, and then RP your landing on the planet.
Okay, that was an interesting conversation and now I need to some stuff going on so I can tell what's going on. And word of advice, if y'all keep up being a loud group, I can guarantee you that this mission is gonna be a failure and all of that data will either have been transferred( most likely already having back ups) or completely destroyed or laced with viruses that will screw up anything else you pick up. I'm going off of logic right now. So unless you think you can successfully infiltrate through a RESEARCH LAB with high amounts of troops most likely, then you don't want much sound as that will cause the place to go on alarm and they'll have plenty of time.

And one thing, y'all could barely deal with one Loni, but twenty?
*agrees with CR completely* as for the loni's ... they lack her 'enraged form' or so zarkun said ...
I've made the adjustments for these Lonis and everything. Have some faith.
Cayl going to be leading the attack on the lab? if so ... bye bye stealth mode.
First off, that mission with Kasora was botched before Cayl got there. Second, Cayl can be stealthy, but only when necessary. Anyways, Soren, looks alright, but may need to get rid of Psionic Shockwave because a Zergling, well, lacks the capability to use that attack.
OOC: question ... is there a dropship from the school there or do we take our ships there then board a shuttle on the big ship? I'm asking because everyone seems to be going to their own ships ...
Your ships to Excalibur then a gunship to the planet's surface.
k

IC:[Tari]
"Want to take your ship or mine?"

[Serenity]
I go to my ship and sit in the pilot seat the ship already ready to go thanks to Aurora.

[Jake]
I enter my wraith and fire it up.
Shir sits down in his ship, the engines flaring as he got in.

Hydrilk slithered into the viperlord, preparing for this mission.
I'm going to say this straight, this plan is completely flawed. So many holes.
[Terance]

Reaching Windseeker and walking up the ramp, I stop at the top and look at everyone else as they boarded their own ships, each of us who knew why we were attacking the place itching for payback. Those who hadn't figured there was simply a good reason for it, and that was good enough for them. I open a channel to Alicia as the ramp closes behind me, Veronica and Viola having already warmed up it's engines. {{Ready to make those f*ckers pay?}}

[Jared]

Climbing aboard ShadowStalker, I run a systems check, making sure that if we needed to call in remote air support, I'd be able to do just that. Opening a general COM channel, I say, {So what exactly did the Consortium do to you guys?}
Destron: I finally reach the hanger and I slither into the Viperlisk which purred at my arrival and I readied for lift off.

Jen: I nervously walked into my craft, which was of Protoss design. I had choosen it because it looked more realiable than the other ships and also because it looked nicer. Now I wish I had choosen something I was more familiar with as I had only had one lesson on flying it and it had faded from memory a little bit.
- Mecha