I'm tired of Protoss

Terran Discussion
This game is not balanced. Simple as that. Terran units are trash and require massive amounts of micro and positioning to even do remotely well.

And you have Terran players who do nothing but play this game and who do kind of "okay" that get cheap wins against good players or sometimes win against bad players flooding these forums with "l2p" and "you're bad, just get better", etc. Thus making it seem like there aren't really any problems with the game itself, only because most terran players apparently suck according to them.

Geez, I'm ashamed to share the same name with you. Terran units are trash? Are you !@#$ing stoned? You can stay on tier 1 bio for an ENTIRE game but ya they're trash. Hellbats are so good they dominate an entire match-up. Widow mines can kill giant groups of units and one shot oracles. Medi-vacs are one of the best rounded units in the game and only got buffed with HoTs. Don't know if you're trolling or just bad.
06/20/2013 08:40 AMPosted by FRZ

This. Terran is harder, don't whine, deal with it and get better or get out.

Or morons like you should stop posting on the forums. Terran is harder means that protoss is easier meaning that protoss is stronger overall. Use your brain thanks.

I assume you mean that Terran is harder in the sense that it's "harder to get wins" which is simply not true. Terran is indeed harder to manage with less a-move, more micro and multitasking than the other races but it also gives greater rewards for said micro and multitasking than the other races ESPECIALLY in hots with the OP speedhellvacs
06/20/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Katana
now explain me how this game is balanced if there is a race that is easier or harder?

the races are fairly balanced atm... the only major grievances recently have been in 2 mirrors, TvT with hellbat drop cheese and ZvZ was only mass muta

so what we mean is

if YOU think PROTOSS is OP

play protoss

or GTFO the forums and get better

basically if they form an opinion a race is OP, but not switch to the race seems like an utter waste of time
I just continually keep getting cheesed by them :(
Awww Honey Boo Terrans are upset.. its ok, daddy blizzard will make you feel better!! they are buffing banshees..if thats not enough, I am sure, they will give you something else..

Not only is Terran not dominating the pro scene, but at the lower levels, it's almost unplayable...

Protoss have been ignored this whole time, and the moment your dad lets go of your hand to help the other child, you get insecure.

I seriously don't get why people who don't even play the game have anything to say at all
terran is the easiest race already...
go one base MMM and you can win 70% of the time
As protoss I have MUCH more problems vs mech than bio. Hellbats ruin zealots, tanks maul stalkers and thors/viking destroy colossi. Bio vs HT requires a lot of skill from the terran, mech seems much more forgiving micro-wise.
This game is not balanced. Simple as that. Terran units are trash and require massive amounts of micro and positioning to even do remotely well.

This is what makes Terran fun to play - the micro that makes terran units 10 times as good if you control them carefully and often. The units are hardly trash, they are just made better the more you pay attention to them. Is there any doubt why half of the posts in TL are about how well Terran is designed and how the other races want to have as much fun with their units?

SC2 is a game about macro, micro, decisions, strategy, and everything in between. The more you play the game, the more the simple micro and battles become the most fun part of the game. This is why, despite loving Protoss, I'll always play Terran here and there because it is just so fun.
@JIJI

Blizzard DOESN'T look at these forums cause they know its only used by noobs that want to whine about the balance and how its causing them to lose, when in reality its their poor skill that prevents them from winning. Blizzard acutally looks at pro team sites like TL for balance ideas. IN FACT, the race most deserving of a nerf right now IS Terran. WHY?

1. Bio is too cost-efficient and requires Protoss to tech-up to T3 to properly counter it.
2. Hellbats are too widely used across each match-up. Blizzard wants varied games, not an all-purpose unit.
(Source: My former Diamond friend)

In the end, only a diamond or above has the right to talk about balance.
06/28/2013 04:22 PMPosted by TaylorSwift
You're seriously going to nerf us? And buff Protoss? Is this some sort of a joke? Not only is Terran not dominating the pro scene, but at the lower levels, it's almost unplayable...

Why would you demand or expect for Terrans to Dominate??

p.s they are.

I don't think anybody ever takes you seriously. Go away.
I came here bored looking for some tears from the race with the higher winrate in both its matchups. I was not disappointed ^_^
Protoss only pisses me off when they allin with blink stalkers...