Furious

Technical Support
Post Limit:
I've just about lost my marbles over this. Today I started up Starcraft like every other normal day and I log in and click match making and would you believe it all the ranked, and unranked race and melee options are locked. At first I was baffled as how this would happen, I logged out and then back in, I checked the options AND GOLLY GOSH IT SAYS "Starter Edition [HotS]" IN THE GAMEPLAY TAB AND IT WOULDN'T LET ME SWITCH BACK.

So I spent a good 5 minutes freaking out and logging out and back in and restarting the game, at one point I went to battle.net and clicked the download button for Starcraft and forced an update, but it was up to date so I logged back in thinking that fixed it. I click Match making and I sigh with relief as it shows I'm a gold 1v1 rank 15 and all the race options are available and then POOF, everything gets locked again and I'm back in HotS starter addition mode. At that point I exited the game and uninstalled it. Right now I'm re-installing it and hopefully that will fix it.

If that fails to fix it I'll have to go outside and make friends. Who the hell wants to do that all I want to do is play Starcraft. Odin is disappointed and furious.

But seriously, I have no idea what to do if this doesn't work. I can't afford to upgrade to HotS and I've worked hard to become mediocre at this game.

[Update]
So, I've reinstalled it and now I've run into an error when I click play on the launcher. The error is as follows:
"The program can't start because icuuc44.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
I'm tired, there's got to be an easier way, I don't want to wait another hour while the game installs.

If that fails to fix it I'll have to go outside and make friends. Who the hell wants to do that all I want to do is play Starcraft. Odin is disappointed and furious.

Lol I'd much rather play SC2 that go outside too!
renew your ip could do the trick. there are threads in this forum peopel talking about 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 unavailable. button blacked out. there were a few suggestions on there.