Ur guys dn even know how scary mech is >.<

Zerg Discussion
Y did everyone asking for buffing mech and nerf bio after listened to FLASH~

I can tell u that most of GM terren which i cant beat as a zerg player is using mech~ not bio (it is beatable if zerg macro, micro and response correctly)

Literally i was happy everyone is using wm, hellbat, mmm now.... still having NIGHTMARE thinking of vs-ing mech during wol time
What?
Not yet ranked, 0 games played.
Talks about GM players.
WHAT?
well butter my biscuit
Probably plays unranked.
06/27/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Nasreth
I agree. Mech is too stronk. We should buff helbat+mine+bio and nerf the crap out of siege tanks to make sure that the 6 people who use mech on a high level are forced into bio like everyone else.

Siege tanks are fine...
06/27/2013 02:48 PMPosted by YenMaster
I agree. Mech is too stronk. We should buff helbat+mine+bio and nerf the crap out of siege tanks to make sure that the 6 people who use mech on a high level are forced into bio like everyone else.

Siege tanks are fine...

Nasreth was being facetious
06/27/2013 08:26 AMPosted by hhkjl
vs-ing mech during wol time

we have Sh and viper now bud.
06/27/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Nasreth

Don't even joke about buffing the Hellbat. Just........just don't.
Hehe I thought it was funny.

You can buff whatever you want on Terran as long as I get my Scourge, Lurkers, Devourers, and Leviathan.

The real Zerg is coming. :)
Hehe I thought it was funny.

You can buff whatever you want on Terran as long as I get my Scourge, Lurkers, Devourers, and Leviathan.

The real Zerg is coming. :)

Don't get your hopes up. We'll be forced into 6 pools and drone rushes by the time blizzard is finished. Then it'll just be drone rushes. Then they'll write in auto-quits to anyone that plays Zerg.

06/27/2013 08:26 AMPosted by hhkjl
Literally i was happy everyone is using wm, hellbat, mmm now.... still having NIGHTMARE thinking of vs-ing mech during wol time

Not yet ranked, 0 games played.
Talks about GM players.

These 2 statements may be related.
06/27/2013 02:48 PMPosted by YenMaster
Siege tanks are fine...

Sarcasm...