Final Stand Redux

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 13 14 15
IC:
[Eric]
Nodding, I activate my suit's camo system and slip over to the stockpile. Carefully prying open the crates with my blade I take a quick look at their contents, using my visor filters to speed up the process...
Mars

Several grenades of various types the Protoss had been using recently, psionically powered blasters and some kind of energy sword with an actual on switch instead of the typical Protoss design in one crate. Another was full of prototype weaponry, from energy blasters to adhesive plasma grenades that had clearly not seen the battlefield yet. The rest were essentially the same as the first, interspersed with ammo crates.

[Draco]

I follow close behind Eric, already priming charges as I move. {Grab anything that looks useful and reverse engineerable, we blow the rest.}
IC:
[Eric]
I grab the energy sword and prototype gear;
{This stuff looks nifty... and it's probably all unstable as well.}
I say, tapping the crate full of experimental gear.
[Draco]

Setting the charges on the ammo and munitions crates, I have Eric fall back while I prime the detonator. {When I blow this, there'll be an EMP, or should be anyways, if the techies set these things up right. We won't be affected, but the Protoss will. Be ready to fire.}
IC:
[Eric]
Grabbing a couple of the plasma grenades, I get into position;
{Ready.}
[Draco]

Taking a moment to run some of the extra munitions out to the shuttles and set up a couple prototype plasma explosives on a hive, I fall back to a good position and hand Eric the plasma detonators. {Count to three after I blow the main stock pile, then blow yours.}

OOC: I'm thinking this is dead once more...
eh ... given only three people are posting? possibly ... and sorry been busy and haven't really taken the time to post ...

IC:
I growl to myself taking hold of the device and aiming it once more for the hive I let it rip before ducking back into cover and returning the device to my belt. {Damn Zerg ...} I say giving a small psionic pulse to try and remove the offending goo that was clinging to me.
OOC:
/shrug
I don't know. I've just been busy with senior year, so that's why I haven't been posting much.

IC:
[Eric]
I nod;
{Ready when you are.}
*sigh* I hate to do this a second time, but with only three people posting in this, I think I'm gonna have to declare it dead. There's simply not enough participation.