Free Name Change Now Available

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Update - July 10 - 3:00 pm PDT
As of 2:00 pm PDT, all StarCraft II accounts have been granted one free name change.

-----------

On July 10, all accounts will be provided with a free character name change. As with previous free name changes, this name change will not stack and will replace any unused name changes that were previously available for your account.

If you'd like to change your character name, log in to Account Management and select your StarCraft II game license from your list of game accounts. Use the dropdown list in the "Character Name Change" section at the bottom of your game license screen to select a region in which you'd like to use an available name change. Once you've selected a region, click the "Use Name Change" button to initiate the request. After confirming that you'd like to change your character name, simply log in to StarCraft II and you'll be prompted to select a new one.
thanks. A TON!
Yay!
Good to hear. :)
Cool. I probably won't use it...but it's nice you're giving them away to those who do since the paid feature is not yet available.
Thank you blizzard!!
will we have more characters so I can be "ProductofVoid"
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Can we please get a battle name change? thank you
when is it coming to eu?
battle tag name change**********
thTHANK YOU
Aww, they don't stack? I was hoping to collect em all ; P
i have question about name change, i have 1 for all regions or 1 for each region?
ok bliz i changed my name, its till same on forums and online but not in battle.net settings. what is this?
okay so i changed my name, but my name on the sc2 website didnt change. how 2 fix?
EDIT: it changed :)
still waiting on name to change, didnt take this long all the others times ive changed my name
ok so basically if i change my battletag from battle.net directly, i dont get a name change at all, thanks bliz
Is it on now?? still none available for me :(
Should I change my name????

Hmmmm