R2D

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Nyreen could feel the sweet chill of Aurelie's breath it seemed... comforting... questioning? Curiosity? All Nyreen knew was that this girl was close to her, but not close enough that it would cause some... sudden suspicion.

"It's easy, darling. You do what the people want... you seduce them if you need to... you inspire them! You encourage them to make a move and then you make a counter deal!" She whispered back to this new girl.
Eletherian explodes. "TWO GOL' PIECES? ARE YE MAD, MAN? TWOULD HAFTA BE MADE O' PURE DIAMOND TA..."

Another patron taps him on the shoulder and quietly reminds him that in fantasy settings the value of gold is often grossly distorted, to the point of being effectively pocket change.

"Oh, well in tha' case sure. Ah think ah have a couple o' gol' pieces around here som'eres..."

Attempting to pay the barkeep two gold pieces.
Deciding the best way to get revenge would not be smelling like a mangy wolf, he went to the nearest Inn.
Going in he saw lots of happy folks each and every one of'em had a mug of mead, although there was a peculiar, Dwarf?, paying the barkeep two gold pieces. Being a loner he sat in a corner away from everyone, except for Nyreen, Aurelie, and that odd old woman. "Hey barkeep, what does it take to get some mead around here?"
Attempt to get mead.

OOC: I am terrible about Fantasy talk :( please forgive me.
Attempting to pay the barkeep two gold pieces: 11/20

You hand over two gold coins to the barkeep. You have 8 gold in your purse. You overhear something like a snicker but you aren't quite sure over the boisterous celebratory drinks that were bought by that bard who now appears to be talking to someone.

Attempt to get mead: 2/20
You get mead splashed all over your head as a careless maid trips.
====
"Oh now, does it work every time? Use your feminine charm to get others do your dirty work eh? But I wonder what will happen if that doesn't work? What will you do then?"
Being prone to anger, for Durza didn't have very much Human interaction Durza said, "If you didn't spend so much time trying to woo me then you wouldn't have fallen." He then asked the Barkeep for two gold pieces for the mess.

Attempt to get two gold pieces from for the mess.
Eletherian decides to sit and drink his ale quietly.

Attempting to sit and drink in peace.
Attempt to get two gold pieces from for the mess: 10/20, neutral

The barmaid was about to apologize but stopped short of it when Durza made the insult. The barmaid looks at Durza angrily and heads to the barkeep. She returns with a dirty rag and throws it at Durza to clean himself up instead and promptly heads to the other patrons for their orders.

Attempting to sit and drink in peace: 19

You drink in peace and you can pick up conversations from anywhere in the room. All it takes is to filter these conversations to the ones that are remotely interesting.
Angrily goes to the barkeep, asking him for something better than this. *gestures at rag*

Attempts to get something better than a dirty rag.
Attempts to get something better than a dirty rag: 7/20

The barkeep burrow his brow annoyed and nods sagely after hearing your complaint.

"Yes, yes, I suppose the rag is too dirty. Let me get something for you..."

He rummages under the counter and dumps a pail of vomit over your head.

"Better now?" he says smiling.

The crowd laughs at your misery.
"Sure you want to give me your mother's remains?" Storms out mumbling 'bout how these inns have nothing to offer, and a wolf would be a better companion than anyone in this dump. *goes hunting in a nearby forest*

Attempts to hunt....anything.
Posted in Character sheets using d40
LP:
Eletherian McUrist: 32
Durza Custard: 29
Nyreen Shala: 25
Aurelie Debui: 31
===
Attempts to hunt....anything. 4/20

Even the forest animal are avoiding you! That disgusting stench of vomit is not perfume. Any living thing smells you from a mile away and run! Even the bugs are avoiding you!
====
Waiting on CR's reply
KO rolled a 19
Eletherian is fairly bored and has little to do right now, so he tries to figure out if there's anything interesting going on. He tries to sort through the conversations.

Attempting to find the most interesting/pertinent conversation in the room.
OOC: why do your die hate me? D:

smelling the stench I have on me, I decide to take a bath.

Attempts to bathe self.
Attempting to find the most interesting/pertinent conversation in the room 8/20

Eletherian hears someone talking explicitly about their "conquests" of maidens across the country...

Eletherian can attempt again or do something else.

Attempts to bathe self. 2/20

As Durza looks for some source of river within the forest for a bath, a downpour of water comes down on him. However, it is the piss of a nocturnal Jer'au Owl, a particularly massive species of owls that can even overpower foxes that roam the night.

It looks at Durza's eyes and hoots comically. Durza has successfully bathed in the piss of an owl up in the treetops.
07/12/2013 02:15 PMPosted by smylez
It looks at Durza's eyes and hoots comically. Durza has successfully bathed in the piss of an owl up in the treetops.
Lovely. Was that owl by chance Owlfeathers? :P

07/12/2013 01:25 PMPosted by smylez
"Oh now, does it work every time? Use your feminine charm to get others do your dirty work eh? But I wonder what will happen if that doesn't work? What will you do then?"
A gentle but light smile came across Nyreen's face as she laughed. "It works most of the time, mostly it depends on their mood. Some are 'devoted' if you know what I mean. And if that doesn't work, I could always... persuade them with another method... a dagger up their throat... bribery... simple things at first. Then we begin to talk about deals,' she said, her gaze looking outward... this woman was still touching her... there was something that she wanted from Nyreen. But what could that be?

"Now what could this information be of use to you? I'm just curious of course."
07/12/2013 02:20 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Lovely. Was that owl by chance Owlfeathers

Mebbe.

07/12/2013 02:20 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"Now what could this information be of use to you? I'm just curious of course."

"I have a job I am planning to pull off and I need some help. Are you interested?"
OOC: never gotten above 10 :/ your die really does hate me.

Attempts to find a river.
Nyreen perked up at the thought of a job... money was money, right? But the oddest thing was that it was coming from a filthy girl. "A job? Now... you seem to come to me because of my charms... I'm guessing there's much much more to that? Yes? And you don't need to be shy about it... unless we should get some... alone time to discuss about it? It would make them less suspicious maybe. But then again, this is a inn and everyone is drunk! I'm partially tipsy myself," she said while taking another swig from her delicious drink.
Attempts to find a river. 7/20
Covered in vomit and urine, can it possibly get worse? It does, as Durza trips over a rock and falls splat on his face into something soft like mud but quite smelly...
===
Aurelie paid careful attention to this girl's facial features as she talked. She was sultry

"Then you are interested? Come see me outside when you are done," Aurelie replies.

She gets up and pays her tab.
"Hey bartender! I'll be back. I just got myself a job. Maybe I'll come back with some of the money and invest in this place for it's wonderful hospitality!" Nyreen blew a kiss towards the crowd and followed suit behind Aurelie.