R2D

Joeyray's Bar
Prays to every God he'd heard of.

Attempts to get some kind if modifier.
Attempts to get some kind if modifier: 19/20

There is no god answering your prayers, but you somehow feel a lot better about yourself despite all the abuse you endured.

You feel good.
====
"The name's Aurelie. You've heard of Lord Veran I presume?"
"Hmm....Well I better go wash this off..."

Attempts to take a bath in a river.
"You know what, I may have. Why don't you go ahead and tell me more about him and who he is. It's always a good idea to go over your target twice... make sure you know the details. Would rather be safe than sorry of course," Nyreen said with a sweet flair.
Attempts to take a bath in a river. 4+1=5/20

It was a good feeling, but it didn't last for long. As soon as Durza's feet touched the water, a crab clamps down the toes.

The crab attempts to chomp on Durza's toes! 1: Critical failure!

Upon touching Durza, the crab instantly dies because of all the filth that covers Durza!
=====
Aurelie looks around making sure that no one can overhear them.

"Lord Veran is the local noble that lives on Bainwall. He has been...hoarding some gold. And there are rumors that his home holds some valuables that are worth pilfering. He has a soft spot for glamorous ladies."
07/12/2013 03:39 PMPosted by smylez
Upon touching Durza, the crab instantly dies because of all the filth that covers Durza!
ouch

Attempts to continue bath.
Attempts to continue bath. 6/20

OOC: You have the absolutely worst luck ever. I might have to dispense negative tags soon.

Durza dips himself in the water and wades out and is overjoyed coming in contact with the water. Once the water reaches the waist, Durza freezes in place as a full grown adult crocodile lazily swims along.
Tree... you should stop bathing. You are gonna die...

IC: "Ah... so I distract this lord while you sneak in and steal his priceless hoard of goodies? What's in it for me? For this is a risky procedure and wouldn't he know something is up if I leave him place with all of his stuff missing?" Nyreen inquires about this.
OOC: I think you're right, your die might need a talking to. @CR, I know, but I have like 9 layers now...I can't even hunt :(

IC: Noticing the crocodile, I decide that...well...I don't need to bathe in this stream...

Attempts to find another stream.

EDIT: btw, I like the addition of life points.
Durza attempts to leave the stream without drawing the attention of the adult crocodile who is happily swimming in front of him!

A roll of 5 (pity roll from the DM) is needed to successfully escape!
Durza rolls a 2!

The Crocodile easily notes Durza's movement. It rushes towards him with its jaws wide open!

Monster:
Adult Crocodile
16 LP
Chomp: 5d3

The Crocodile rolls a 11!
Durza rolls a 6!
The crocodile hits for a total of 10 damage! (3+3+2+1+1)
The Crocodile chomps on Durza!
Durza has 19 LP!

[You may attempt to run or fight unless it is otherwise specified that you cannot run]
======
"You get 1/3 of the gold we haul in. Once we have the goods of course. He wouldn't know a thing because we'd be long gone by done. Provided you do your job right and get him smashed."
=========
Attempts to headshot the gator.
Eletherian feels a terrible disturbance in the Force (or whatever), as if a thousand souls cried out in anguish and were suddenly coated in excrement. He sends out a prayer for whatever person is suffering so.

Attempting to pray for a + modifier to treetophuntr's rolls.
Eletherian feels a terrible disturbance in the Force (or whatever), as if a thousand souls cried out in anguish and were suddenly coated in excrement. He sends out a prayer for whatever person is suffering so.

Attempting to pray for a + modifier to treetophuntr's rolls.

Thank you!!! :D
Attempting to pray for a + modifier to treetophuntr's rolls. 14/20

Durza feels his luck slightly go up. HE COULD MAKE A COMEBACK!

Attempts to headshot the gator. 5+1=6/20 WHAT A FAILURE!
The alligator attempts swim away: 1, Critical failure!

3d5+1=3d6
6+5+6=17x2=34!
Crocodile LP: 16-34=0

Durza has slain the crocodile! The die smiled upon him when it mattered! The crocodile is floating in the water, dead.
Attempts to headshot the gator. 5+1=6/20

Smylez! You forgot the -4 modifier for trying to hit something in the head!
JK. That is a Pathfinder rule :)

Roleplayer [Zanon] Attempts to become a small (as in truck small) Dragon looking for loot to hoard and Heroes to munch.
07/12/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Zanon
Roleplayer [Zanon] Attempts to become a small (as in truck small) Dragon looking for loot to hoard and Heroes to munch.

Zanon rolls a 3!
You have reincarnated as a lowly gnat!

I didn't include stat allocation. Having a -4 modifier without having stats would be too cruel. Keep it simple first and we can make things more complex if people so desire.

Besides, do we really want treetophuntr to die in the first 4 pages?
07/12/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Zanon
Attempts to headshot the gator. 5+1=6/20

good to have ya Zanon.

IC: *Proceeds to skin animal.* "Well you put up a fight didn't ya?"

Attempts to bathe in the river.

OOC: Because of my ability, and Background, could I not have attempt to skin animals? please? I'll give you a cookie.
07/12/2013 06:46 PMPosted by treetophuntr
OOC: Because of my ability, and Background, could I not have attempt to skin animals? please? I'll give you a cookie.

You'll not require a roll. Most of the time.

Attempts to bathe in the river. 20/20

Life Points restored to max. After all of that, things must be looking up. Bathing in good clean water after all of that chaos feels absolutely exhilarating.

You are good.

You gained crocodile hide and meat.
:D :D :D :D I'll give the cookie you at the PRP bar.

IC: Well....that's what a bath feels like....I don't think I can get used to it though.
although this gator looks pretty good.

Attempts to use ability Make Stew.
Stopping my posts for this today. We will start tomorrow afternoon.