Unable to download authentication module

Mac Technical Support
I just downloaded Starcraft 2 and I am trying to log on to the game but I receive the above error. I also receive an error trying to play offline. I have this problem on two of my Macs but not the third and they are all running OS X 10.8.4.

The steps I have taken:

Flushed DNS
Reset DHCP
Checked permissions on Starcraft 2 folder...they are set to Read & Write
Deleted Battle.net folder under User/Shared/Blizzard
Ran Disk Utility and repaired permissions

Did all steps on both computers and I am still receiving the same error. I have logged onto my and my sons accounts on the third Mac to make sure it wasn't a first time log issue and stills does not work.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Hi Lone, please let us know if you're continuing to run into the issue. If this is persisting, please take a peek through this thread in the meantime to see if those steps will help.
I am now having the same problem I have never had problems logging into battle.net until now I find it a bit odd as I have not changed a thing.
07/25/2013 07:29 PMPosted by zEzTheMaster
I am now having the same problem I have never had problems logging into battle.net until now I find it a bit odd as I have not changed a thing.

Please update the thread if you've tried the steps in the linked post, and that still doesn't do the trick. Thank you!
unable to download authentication mod

please help !!!
TRIED EVERYTHING I CANT FREACKING PLAY !

I MEAN EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER THREAD !!