[Stefan]
Turning back to the problem at hand, I think for a moment;
"Do you know anyone else who would have been on the ship at the time?"
I ask.

[Amanda]
I gently poke Leah in the ribs;
"If you've got something that you're hiding, fork it over."
[Leah]
"Victoria and Sylva but they were not where my father was. There was a few guards that helped in detaining him before Shadow took him." I quickly bit my lip as Ivan stands up.

[Ivan]
"Leah what happened?"

[Leah]
I cringe back a little bit from Ivan. "Shadow brought him to me in a negative suit, I almost didn't recognize him. Dad wanted to die and I had to judge whether or not to let him live or die.... I couldn't let him die Ivan I just couldn't. Not with having just lost mom then him coming back...." Ivan relaxes then approaches me in a comforting manner.

[Ivan]
"It will be ok Leah. So what happened next."

[Leah]
"He accepted my judgement to let him live and then asked Shadow to fix him. After that I don't know what happened to him. I think he is still on KLR9 somewhere."
IC:
[Amanda]
I whistle and shake my head, holding her a little closer;
"Damn girl, how the hell did you keep that hidden during the empathic working? 'Cause I sure as hell didn't come across that at all."

Stef sits there silently, thinking things over.
[Ivan]
"Dad taught us how to hide memories that we don't want known. He was rather suspicious of people at times. He didn't want things that any of us three knew used against him or us."

[Leah]
I nod in agreement with Ivan.
IC:
[Amanda]
I sigh and rest my chin on Leah's shoulder, giving her a gentle squeeze;
"Makes sense and I can understand why you wouldn't let me see that. But still, I wish I could have helped."

"He's still here on the station."
Stef says, finally speaking up.
[Ivan]
"Your probably correct Stefan. I doubt Shadow would have let him go without knowing he was no longer a threat."

[Leah]
"It's ok. That was one less painful memory anyway. It was good to have my father somewhat back anyway. I think he would like you, he was a bit more accepting of my choices than my mom but they were both pretty accepting."
IC:
[Stefan]
"My 6th sense aside, it's simply logical. After all, this is one of the most secure places in space. Besides, most everyone still thinks he's dead. Letting a supposedly dead man wander the station without some-sort of prior announcement is just a bad idea."

[Amanda]
I grin;
"Hey, what can I say; I'm a likable person."

OOC:
Probably getting off shortly.
OOC: Right then

[Ivan]
I ponder for a moment on where he might be.
"I think I know where he is... Leah is the area that stored most of his equipment and his old Goliath still locked down?"

[Leah]
"Neither John or I unlocked it. Why?"
I turn to Amanda. "I just hope more of his old self is there. The Splitters really did a number on him...."
IC:
[Amanda]
"...I might be able to help... like I did for you."
[Leah]
"Maybe...."

[Ivan]
"Delta activate the sensors on the the Goliath. Search for any life signs."

Delta does so and immediately gets a signature.
"It does appear to match the signature that was recorded for the modified Flint Sr. It is on the lower levels near the brig area."

[One/Flint]
I pace about the room for awhile not paying attention to the now partially active Goliath walker.
IC:
[Amanda]
"Who knows. I'm just putting it out there as a possibility.."

[Stefan]
"Ivan, do you have any idea if we could go talk to him, or use the Goliath to a similar effect?"

OOC:
G'night.
[Ivan]
"My brother sister and I all have access to that room as does Shadow. We could go talk to him we just have to be careful. The Goliath on the other hand has been in disrepair for awhile now and it's comm system is not functioning.""

[Leah]
"I know. Guess we will just have to see."

OOC: I am off for the night now.
[Myra]
I roll my eyes and go inside the store as I start to browse.

[Victoria]
"Yes, yes you did." I say stopping to look at their selection of movies.

OOC: your the DM kroger and I'm feeling half brain dead right now ... so can you make up a list of movies if you don't mind.
Also yes I did leave my computer up and head to bed .... needed to let TOR update
OOC: I was being lazy and made for whatever is out now before hand.

[John Jr]
I wait quietly for one of them to pick a movie.
[Sylva]
"Hmm ... how about that one?" I ask indicating the sign for Star Trek Into Darkness.
[John Jr]
"Sounds good to me."
[Victoria]
I nod and smile before getting three tickets. "Want some refreshments?" I ask the both of them as I hand them their tickets.

[Sylva]
I nod. "Sure."
[John Jr]
"Sure." I take the ticket and follow beside Victoria.
[Victoria]
"What do you want?" I ask John as Sylva orders some popcorn, soda and some of the candy they have available. I place a similar order to what Sylva did.
[John Jr]
'Just a soda." I say as I place the order.