StarCraft II Patch 2.0.10 - A Slight Delay UPDATED

General Discussion
UPDATE: 8:22 AM, 7/31/2013

We have resolved issues with the 2.0.10 patch delivery and have been able to maintain the 24 hour delay for all regions except North America. The deployment for NA will happen tomorrow morning (Thursday, 8/01/2013) at 3:00 AM.

Thanks for your patience on all of this everyone. We hope you enjoy the patch!

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, after deploying Patch 2.0.10 to the Southeast Asia region of Battle.net today we've discovered an issue that's going to require us to delay the patching process in all other regions by a day or so. We're hard at work resolving the issue and will be getting the patch rolled out to everyone worldwide as soon as possible!

Sit tight! We'll have more news on this as the issue is resolved.
Very well....
Good to know; I was wondering why I hadn't received the patch yet. Keep up the good work!
WOOO SEA region!! about time Australia gets something first LOL even though I play on NA
07/29/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Neal
Very well....
oh crap tuesday is usually patch day and I got tuesday off.

So kinda good news for me. I gets to play :D
07/29/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Cerebrate
WOOO SEA region!! about time Australia gets something first LOL even though I play on NA

We got HotS 17 hours earlier...
How peaceful it must be for you to have a mind unburdened by thought...
oh crap tuesday is usually patch day and I got tuesday off.

So kinda good news for me. I gets to play :D

i always have tuesdays off, it infuriates me
That link doesn't take me to any Patch Notes. Neither does clicking on the front page. I can't find any Patch notes for 2.0.10 anywhere, as a matter of fact.
07/29/2013 09:07 PMPosted by hofnerJ
That link doesn't take me to any Patch Notes. Neither does clicking on the front page. I can't find any Patch notes for 2.0.10 anywhere, as a matter of fact.

yeah same here, doesn't matter what browser i use
I am going to take a guess and say it recognizes 2.0.10 as the same thing as 2.0.1?

Could be wrong, but I was thinking this might be a problem, should have just named it 2.1..
BTW, army value isn't being reported in the graphs (just in case it hasn't been mentioned...)
no. it's suppose to be 2.0.10,
so Wings of liberty was 1.x.x
Hots is 2.x.x
with every major / significant update it will increase the middle number. for anything minor like balance updates and a small tweak, although i do suppose that the change in a user interface with the replays would be major enough to make it 2.1.0 (which the ui for replay's is the only thing i do know about it cause i can't see the link to the patch)
I am from SEA and the score screen is !@#$ed and so much %^-* is wrong now haha
I figured I would waltz into SEA, play a few 1v1s and then go back to Americas. horrible decision, can't play in Americas and all the games don't work on SEA. Tried restoring my SC2 from backup to play 2.0.9 in Americas, but it made me update to 2.0.10

Same here, "Page not found"
07/30/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Bekarasha

Same here, "Page not found"

You can still read them here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423198

But yeah, for some reason Blizzard took them down.
no problem.

thanks for working on the patches without me paying you monthly fee's or buying stronger units via "RMAH".

As it turns out, there were so many patch notes in the 2.0.10 blog that their combined weight caused it to fall off the page. We've added steel support beams to the blog list, so those pesky patch notes should be back for good.

Thanks for letting us know!