The NA servers Are Down

General Discussion
Post Limit:
I had just beaten a good terran player and got bumped up when the server crashed... I hope the crash doesn't effect my ladder :/
Wow it crash then come back, they crashed again, thanks a lot blizzard real great job
08/05/2013 11:28 PMPosted by Jimmy
It is likely a network problem.

I haven't seen many network problems that give turrets and infite range =)
08/05/2013 11:29 PMPosted by lIllllIllIll
Wow it crash then come back, they crashed again, thanks a lot blizzard real great job
how many video games have you worked on the development team for?
08/05/2013 11:32 PMPosted by Waise
how many video games have you worked on the development team for?

I don't care your opinion,so why should you be the police here? I just hate this kind of arrogance.
I have this stupid issue for like 2 months. All I could do was to start my game again and again hoping that the 4v4 tab is active for me and then I had to wait for another 5-6 mins before I finally get into this game.
I haven't left them comment so far. But now, I have to say,
"thanks a lot blizzard real great job"
08/05/2013 11:42 PMPosted by SoMeBoDy
I don't care your opinion,so why should you be the police here? I just hate this kind of arrogance.
it's not arrogance and i'm not policing. i'm asking what you know about developing video games. because if you don't develop video games, who cares about your opinion of how blizz develops their game?

relax.
OH, forgot to mention that no matter I actually won or lose,the result is LOSE forever!
Any update on what the problem was?
We believe we have identified and resolved the issue that prevented some players from creating and joining games. If you are still unable to click the "Play" button after selecting a game mode, please try restarting your game client. Thank you for remaining patient as we investigated.
Works for me now ! thanks.
08/06/2013 12:04 AMPosted by Aldrexus
We believe we have identified and resolved the issue that prevented some players from creating and joining games. If you are still unable to click the "Play" button after selecting a game mode, please try restarting your game client. Thank you for remaining patient as we investigated.

Turrets having infinite range is fixed as well?
Arcade seems to be working
I never had this bug lol
Is 4v4 fixed?
4v4 still doesnt work and chat channels don't either...ugh...
Is anyone else not able to connect to blizzard on login screen?
[quote="95717577984"]SC2 community needs to not proselytize about how to handle issues they have never had to handle before

Proselytize? I fear that your "Word of the Day" calendar has failed you my brave friend...
During the past 3 days or so i couldn't get any xp, is this a bug? i'm still the same level. i was getting xp fine till the last few days, hope this gets fixed.
SC2 is down. We shall all go forth; be productive members in society. Give to the homeless, kiss the cheek of a crying baby, help our fellow man.

Nah, I'm gonna QQ on this forum and continue logging in 'till it's fixed.

;)

QFT
I have been having another issue that seems unrelated: Every time I win a game vs. AI - after clicking to go to score screen, the game then "crashes" by giving me an error saying: Input limit reached - when I am not touching my mouse or keyboard and no keys are stuck down - then it registers a loss for me and shows me the "defeat" screen when it clearly said I was the winner prior to clicking the "go to score screen" button.

? Any thoughts?

-Roon