Possible changes for balance test map

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 23 Next
I have no problem with suggestion number 1, I am apprehensive about numbers 2 & 3 though (and I like mech). The problem I have with 2 is that this seems to be a little to good in some areas while not fully helping out the weaknesses of mech in others. As for 3, Vipers already get to max energy pretty quickly with Consume and this doesn't help it against the things it's bad against (such as bio). That said, I am more than willing to give these changes a go.
These changes will help against tempest switches, bc switches and allow banshees to have more of a roll in the matchups. Good changes!
YES YES YTES YES YESB YESW YES YES YES YTES YTES YES YES YES YES.

THIS IS THE KIND OF POST WE HOPE FOR AND COME HERE SEEKING. HECK YEAH MAN. HECK YA. THISS SHOULD BE AWESOME.

THIS

THANK U BLIZZ

WE ♥ U!
can't wait to see zero mech play still
You can't expect to improve Mech's viability while simultaneously buffing the Viper.

The Viper needs some changes, it's currently WAY too strong vs Mech and borderline useless vs Bio regardless of what energy it starts with.

It is that way because it was designed that way. Its spells need tweaks to how they work to spread out what the Viper is useful for, it's currently far too niche of a unit and that niche is anti-Mech.

Combining Ship/Vehicle upgrades accomplishes one thing really, it makes transitioning into BC/Raven for Mech players much more dangerous in all 3 match ups but doesn't address any of Mech's issues in the early, mid or even mid-late game.
What about mothership core ?
08/12/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Nasreth
can we combine zerg ranged and melee attack upgrades as well? =3

Only if it costs the amount of them put together and the research time is tripled.
08/12/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Zerglor
Oh hellooooo skyterran ;)

Oh sweet jeezes yes.

I think your stupid/genius build just got a bit more viable xD
08/12/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Chaz
Oh hellooooo skyterran ;)

Oh sweet jeezes yes.

Mutas?
08/12/2013 12:46 PMPosted by ANLProbe
Mutas?

Proxy mutas?
wheres the Toss buff? oO
I don't really understand how giving vipers full starting energy is going to change much of anything, they already get full energy after 10-15 seconds after spawning anyway
08/12/2013 12:46 PMPosted by ANLProbe

Oh sweet jeezes yes.

Mutas?

What are these "mutas" of which you speak
LOOOL Vipers starting with full energy is just bad... Make it at least half
Can someone enlighten me how a faster overseer will deal with the amount of widow mines?

Mutas?

What are these "mutas" of which you speak

I don't what these "mutas" are, but they sound just like siege tanks ;)
Awesome changes :D
Just changing overseer won't fix zvt.