HTOMario re gaining random GM

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Hey guys! *wave* I have been on a tiny quest to get GM as random once again in heart of the swarm. I want to refresh my understanding of the other matchups, I stream it and I am giving out most of the replays! In fact..

http://tinyurl.com/mk8gm2e

This is currently (lost 5 games on purpose at start) Bronze - high diamond, I face medium to high masters already and some of the matchups are getting quite difficult.

My record is 35-11 so really 35-6

TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

The 5 placement matches I left were 3 protoss games and 2 zerg games accounting for a difference.

Hope you enjoy the replays!

I have GM on 2 north american accounts as mech and bio/mech.

You can find my stream at twitch.tv/htomario I usually stream in afternoon / evenings.
Good luck!
You're so lucky your spouse supports your commitment to gaming. Most spouses I know are less than enthusiastic about their partner's hobbies.
08/17/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Doncroft
You're so lucky your spouse supports your commitment to gaming. Most spouses I know are less than enthusiastic about their partners hobbies.

This is true.
08/17/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Doncroft
You're so lucky your spouse supports your commitment to gaming. Most spouses I know are less than enthusiastic about their partners hobbies.

She loves starcraft as a spectator. No desire to play, but loves to watch me.
08/17/2013 12:42 PMPosted by HTOMario

Lucky. Does she have a sister? :P
08/17/2013 12:42 PMPosted by HTOMario

I gotta get me one of those. :-D
Good luck mario. Keep the replays coming please.
Good luck HTOMario! And thank you for the replays! :) They are always very helpful.
TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

Which means... Toss UP, Terran OP.

Blizz plz buff Toss and nerf Terran, especially mech.
TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

Which means... Toss UP, Terran OP.

Blizz plz buff Toss and nerf Terran, especially mech.

remember I left 5 games, 3 protoss 2 zerg and terran is my main race. Naturally it's higher.
TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

Mario OP
Mario, I have been play testing the new balance map a bit, and naturally as a Zerg, I have no idea what a Terran's perspective would be on the combined mech and air upgrades.

Have you by chance played a couple games with it? Or do you think it will give mech, any extra viability at all?

And thanks for the replays!
Mario, I have been play testing the new balance map a bit, and naturally as a Zerg, I have no idea what a Terran's perspective would be on the combined mech and air upgrades.

Have you by chance played a couple games with it? Or do you think it will give mech, any extra viability at all?

And thanks for the replays!

^This is a good idea.

HTOMario, do you mind contacting the best Protoss players you know and trying a few games with them on that map?
08/17/2013 01:40 PMPosted by TerranicII
HTOMario, do you mind contacting the best Protoss players you know and trying a few games with them on that map?

Pleas do this Mario! You're a master of Mech, and we need your input!
why do u refer to yourself in the third person?
08/17/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Ligeirinho
why do u refer to yourself in the third person?
To refer to yourself in the third person usually means to say your own name whenever you state something. Ex, instead of "I think Marines are good units," you would say "Ligeirinho thinks Marines are good units."
Yeah, I'd like to see Mario using the text map as well. I've been looking for videos/streams of mech with combined upgrades. =/
08/17/2013 01:58 PMPosted by DarkEX
To refer to yourself in the third person usually means to say your own name whenever you state something. Ex, instead of "I think Marines are good units," you would say "Ligeirinho thinks Marines are good units."

but it's funny though
08/17/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Intuslegere
Yeah, I'd like to see Mario using the text map as well. I've been looking for videos/streams of mech with combined upgrades. =/

hmm good idea, maybe.. sunday.. stream