World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction

Jan 6, 2013 Part 2: A Trip to Ironforge Moved to the thread "Chronicles of Laers". Put it here without thinking heheLaers2 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 What does Undercity smell like...? So we all know Undercity is the capital of the Forsaken. The sewers spew green sludge, there are rotting bodies everywhere, and there's little to no ventilation. ... What could this place possibly smell like, and is it even feasible for a non-undead to tread around in those forsaken halls without succumbing to the wretched odor? Just a thought. /discussKñîght8 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 Guild interest-concept So awhile ago I made a thread and introduced a concept for a guild I wanted to make. Basically it is an assassin's guild, but more of a concept of a secret society that goes about eliminating targets that are harmful to the world. Kind of like a cross between the CIA and the Templars. The problem is I need really more input on what would be acceptable to the rper community. I want to keep it lore compliant without making it a clone of all the other assassin guilds. This will not be a guild of bloodthirsty fanatics killing anyone for gold. Not affiliated with any particular faction, more independent than neutral. I would like some good rpers to help me with the concept and work at getting it established. I thought of basing it on Moonguard, where the majority of the rpers are, but it seems hard to break into the cliques there. Also there are so many rpers there it is hard to find the quality I desire. So I am thinking of basing it on Ravenholdt. But I am told rp is very hard to find. So my question is this, can there be such a concept guild made? And if so what server might be open to it?Zarnneir2 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Tank and Heals/Tank Looking to Raid Two experienced raiders looking for a new guild and raid group. Prefer alliance (we will change faction and move server if needed). We have been out of the game for a while, but will power level to 90 and be ready to raid in a week or two. We will then get ourselves raid-ready and be consistent and dependable raiders. If you want to check out our toons, we are on Cenarius server and our names are: Zabdeath (DK Tank) Sesshomoru (Pally Heals/Tank) Let me know (can chat on Vent or Mumble to see if we'd be a good fit); thanks! ZabZabdeath2 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Does anyone actually read the stories? That people post on here? If you don't, what turns you away from reading them? If you do, what do you look for in stories that make you like it/find it interesting? I'm just curious, because a lot of times when people post stories of their character they don't get a lot of attention. I'm asking because I'd like to start writing and posting little stories of Laers here, but I'm not going to bother posting if no one reads themLaers6 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Into Darkness (IC Thread) "Our tactics remain the same, we must clear out the Horde presence here before the fleet arrives else it will be a f*cking bloodbath." Knight-Commander Tanner said as he looked around at the men around him, most were veterans he had worked with before. He'd been told to take out the Horde forces in the Krasarang Wilds. But so far it had been an ineffective campaign, having been given very little to work with as a start he was not expecting major results until someone from higher up thought it a priority. "Lieutenant Martin, its on you and Alpha Company to continue working in the area around the Temple of the Red Crane, the Horde fighters in that area are really starting to be a thorn in High Command's side, supplies from the Incursion to the Sentinel Base Camp north of the Temple. If you need more help I'm sending Sergeant Smith to do some recruiting at the Shrine of the Seven Stars and then to Stormwind to find any willing volunteers. If command won't send us more troops then we will have to improvise." Tanner looked over at Martin and gave him a grimace to show how he felt about the situation. Martin chuckled and shrugged at that, checking his roster and nodding, "I could use a couple more fighters, I'm still at half strength from our engagement back in the Dread Wastes with those d*mned Klaxxi. Tell Smith not to pick up anymore greenhorns, we have plenty of unexperienced souls to fight for us." Martin then motioned on the map to several different locations. "Scouts have determined that the Horde is operating much like we are in this area, we need to make sure we isolate their camps and keep eyes on them at all times. Wouldn't want them to break out and cause a whole lot of ruckus in the area." Martin pulled out some small thumbtacks and stuck them into the positions he pointed out, hoping to help the Commander out in this situation as he knew Tanner was under a lot of stress. "Alright, Bravo Company you are on guard duty for caravans leaving the Incursion, keep it tight and keep your guard up there is plenty out there that is dangerous to our convoys we don't need to lose more of you. Charlie Company I want you on regular patrols, Lieutenant Killian its on you to split your guys up evenly for patrols. Delta Company will be receiving special assignments and being re-organized into small teams I am code-naming Kill Squads. Lieutenant McMillan you are to set them up with the specifications I give you later. Are there any questions?" Tanner gave off orders like a veteran, having survived both the Cataclysm and the war against the Lich King he knew exactly how to handle such a long engagement. However Tanner knew that this was not like those conflicts, in those conflicts he had only had to fight one enemy at a time and only on one front. Now he had multiple enemies on multiple fronts and with his entire battle-group under strength he was nowhere near where he wanted to be. 'Let's just hope we survive this...' He thought to himself as his officers filed out of his command tent and started giving orders to their soldiers. ---------- Blood Guard Torak Skullcrush looked away from the report he was reading to triple check the map he had on the small wooden table in front of him. "Those Alliance dogs are doing better than expected, I don't know how they are doing it but they are hanging on and fighting for every inch we take from them." Torak said to his second in command, Legonaire Vellok Stormbringer, a troll warrior who had fought with Torak before against the Alliance during the Cataclysm. "Aye mon that they are, I be wonderin' dey same ting. Dey be sendin' out dey soldiers to fight more." While Torak found it hard to understand trolls, Vellok and he had fought together quite some time now and Torak had no trouble understanding the troll. Nodding at what he said he quickly moved some coins and small metal objects around on the map to illustrate the intelligence he had received from his scouts. "We will have to hit them hard at certain locations. I want to challenge them for control of a few of the roads they use for their convoys near the Temple of the Red Crane. Are our warriors ready for battle?" Torak asked, grabbing his axe as he headed for the entrance to his tent, Vellok nodding and following behind, the troll grabbing his spear. As they exited the tent orders started flying and orcs, goblins, tauren, and trolls started moving immediately. (1/2)Ashokk69 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Night Elf DK Questions. Alright, this is the question. If a Night elf was alive during the age of immortality, gets killed in battle, and gets raised by the Lich King for the battle against the Scarlet crusaders, and then survives until this point in warcraft, about how old would they be?Thedarkmanjo3 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 RP Support Hi guys, I was thinking about the amount of people who RP's in WoW (including me), and i notice that it is all based on writing and maybe doing some spells to make certain rp a bit more dramatic, but wouldn't it be wonderful if there were like RP areas? for example i know of many people who love doing Gilneas Kingdom RP but there isn't much you can do in the area, even in the inn's in azeroth all you can do is sit on a chair and chat... there should be a bit more options for roleplaying don't you think?.Monasty3 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 The Tales of the Muddied Monk I don't RP, but I love coming up with stories. Here they are, feel free to take them and use them if you feel like it. I call these The Tales of the Muddied Monk, stories told from a seemingly drunk monk who never slurred. Pryus' Poor Luck Pryus: poor Pryus. All he ever wanted was a normal life, something he'll never have now. Pryus was the son of a wealthy Gilnean man, a man who died to some disease unknown to the doctors. Pryus grieved for his father, and inherited his wealth. It wasn't long after that women threw themselves upon Pryus, who only wanted a woman who loved him for who he was. It took him some years, but he finally found one! Daeya was her name, and she was as sweet as it sounded. She loved Pryus as he was, but he thought it was too perfect to be true. And, in a sense, it was: for Daeya had a dog, and Pryus was allergic to dogs. Daeya loved her dog, so Pryus couldn't ask her to get rid of him. Instead, Pryus asked Daeya to marry him, and he was the happiest he'd ever been. Until one fateful day, when a curse ravaged the land: the one I speak of is known now to all. The curse of the Worgen swept through the land, and poor Pryus' life fell apart. Daeya rushed to visit her family after news of the curse, and was killed by her brother, who was now a beast. Pryus himself was bitten, and although he kept his mind, poor Pryus: because all he could do was sneeze, and sneeze, and he sneezed until he died. And you'd think that'd be all, but it seems fate isn't that kind. For Pryus awoke in a cold place, known to everyone else as the dreaded Icecrown Citadel. And although he sneezed, and continues still, he cannot die again, the Worgen Death Knight who is allergic to himself.Sanctuary3 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Shamanism and the Loa I have a troll. This man is a Priest of Hethiss, but he does not have any Loa Priest magics. I repeat, no Loa magic. I just wanted to know if he could be able to commune with the elements to be a Shaman. Thanks!Augustev4 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Looking to Gauge Enthusiasm for a Nation RP The first RP thread I ever took part in was Zorbak's Civilizations of Warcraft thread. I have always been a fan of large-scale RPs, and nation threads have been some of my favorites. I'm posting this thread to see if anyone would be interested in a thread set several hundred years in the future, in a time when all of the last, truly great empires are crumbling and smaller nations are fracturing off and rebelling. Players would either be one of the smaller, newer nations, or they would take control of one of the Last Great Empires in an attempt to bring it back to its former glory. Warcraft: the Age of Steam would be a sort of nation RP with three main types of nations: technological, magical, and hybrid. Technological and magical progress has actually been set back to a point slightly less than what we are seeing in-game now: in fact, Warcraft III would probably seem technologically advanced compared to the tech base at that point. Combat, time, and construction systems would be based off of Ashok's From the Ashes system with a bit of fine-tuning. If all goes well, I may even set a couple of small-scale (person-level) threads in the universe of the Age of Steam after the conclusion of the Nation RP. Heck, there may even be sequels to it if all goes well. So, to sum up: would anyone be interested in this, and does anyone have any suggestions as to how to make it work?Einherrjar3 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Ever get a character idea.. That you don't use for one reason or another? I have some cool ideas that would require me to play either a Mage, a paladin, or a priest. The reason I end up not using those cool concepts that I have? I loathe playing those three classes :| You guys have any character concepts that you never get to use?Larsardion11 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Night Elf RP surname Need some help coming up with one. Suggestions please.Vallicelay15 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Blood Elf RP questions So I've gained interest to begin RPing horde side lately,mostly out of boredom. I've made a Blood Elf hunter and im slightly familiar with the lore,mostly thanks to WC3. However,I'm curious how a blood elf would react/deal with/tolerate the other races in question. I will be playing her as a Ranger from Silvermoon. Also,would including the pet in RP be a great idea? Not saying it would speak,but make it personified as it had feeling/thoughts of its own. also,i'm from WRA :PZoritha1 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Silent Scream-sign ups-(OOC) Alone...the silence stretched from minutes to hours...a tiny scratching caused the hooded figure to gaze quickly in the direction it came from...a mouse skittered across the floor. Beneath her mask a smile tickled her lips as she realized the mouse could not detect her presence. Outside the darkened room she heard a voice, then footsteps drew near. Without a bit of hesitation a tall elderly gentleman strode into his bedroom. It was his house, what did he have to fear? As a member of the Stormwind Military, he had priviledges. A big house, servants to wait on him. He lit the oil lamp that hung on the wall next to the bed. A bit on the vain side, he had a mirror on his wall above the dresser. He paused to run a gnarled hand through his gray hair. It was cut short and neat, he liked it that way. As he fingered his moustache and combed through his beard he thought he heard something. A tingle shot down his spine as he reached over to turn the wick of the lamp so it would light the area better. His eyes scanned the room and he just caught sight of the mouse as it fled in terror. Shaking his head and smiling he started to walk to the door to call for the butler. For once he thought maybe he should have listened to his cook and gotten a cat to patrol the house. As he walked to the door the floor boards creaked with his steps. The closet was on the far side of the room and he did not see the long slender black tube slide out from the clothing hanging there. A tiny dart, loaded with a poison lethal enough to bring down an elekk with a single drop, flew out of the tube and hit the back of his neck. The effect was instantaneous. His breath stopped, and he sunk to the floor. Whirling motes of flashing light danced in his vision for but a few moments and then went black. The mouse squeaked as the man fell to the floor. The carpet absorbed much of the noise, but the timing was crucial. A figure moved quickly to the man and removed the dart. The tiny hole on the back of his neck sported a single drop of blood. A slender hand with long fingers deftly dabbed at it with a bit of cloth. There was no trace of any trauma to the body, but the man was very much dead. Using her gloved fingers to good advantage she searched his pockets for the trinket she knew she would find there. The small fetish buried deep in his pocket branded him a Cultist. It also made her work easy. It identified her mark and was the evidence she needed to collect her reward. The figure stood quickly and moved to the window. Sliding out of it and using the trellis of vines to climb down the side of the house. There was not much time to waste and she needed to be out of the city before the alarm was raised. The shadows hid her movements well. The darkened city was not as patroled as it should be. Most of the military district seemed to be empty. Making her way to the outskirts of the city was easy in the silence of the night. Her reward would be used to further her indoctrination into the secret society she knew only as a whispered word among thieves and cutthroats. Taipan, the very name used to denote a very poisonous snake. They were very selective, using a series of challenges and tests to insure only the best were recruited. Once in...you were there for life. There was no turning back, the only retirement being death. Her goal was simple and elegant. She lived for the hunt, the thrill of a job well done and leaving no trace behind. Her motives were long buried in the twisted recesses of her mind. As she slid into the canal to make her way underwater to the edge of the city, the alarm went up and guards scrambled out of the checkpoints. The blare of trumpets heralded the running feet and the bark of dogs as they started their search. A frown crossed her face under her mask as she moved along the canals towards the open sea. Did she miss something? She had trained for many years for this. A slip up could cost her the entrance into the one place she wanted to be. Nervously she swam underwater to the harbor and found a section of dock where the space under it allowed her to listen to those above speak. Voices came to her as the guards spoke to themselves. "The Captain is being paranoid, old man Jenkins dropped of a heart attack. Searching for spies in the city is a waste of time." 1/2Amarlei141 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 War of the Ancients RP ideas? Hey, I have recently gotten a hold of the Warcraft tabletop RP books, and I've been thinking of running a Pre-Sundering RP game. One of our characters is a Pandaren Monk (using the D&D monk class), another is playing as a Bronze Dragonspawn and another wants to play as a Black Dragon (made the black drake monster from the wow rp manuals into a creature class) We have a few other players who haven't made characters yet but Im guessing we might have a Night Elf and a Dwarf in the group. So here's my question, does anyone have any ideas to start the game off? I want to add some of the stuff about Emporer Shouho from Mists, but I still want to have part of the campaign dealing with the actual war and the Well of Eternity as well as the Dragon SoulMephelis1 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 The person above you...#2 You are at a Christmas party and the person above you is standing next to you under the mistletoe what do you do? #2Erza73 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Silent Scream-IC Alone...the silence stretched from minutes to hours...a tiny scratching caused the hooded figure to gaze quickly in the direction it came from...a mouse skittered across the floor. Beneath her mask a smile tickled her lips as she realized the mouse could not detect her presence. Outside the darkened room she heard a voice, then footsteps drew near. Without a bit of hesitation a tall elderly gentleman strode into his bedroom. It was his house, what did he have to fear? As a member of the Stormwind Military, he had priviledges. A big house, servants to wait on him. He lit the oil lamp that hung on the wall next to the bed. A bit on the vain side, he had a mirror on his wall above the dresser. He paused to run a gnarled hand through his gray hair. It was cut short and neat, he liked it that way. As he fingered his moustache and combed through his beard he thought he heard something. A tingle shot down his spine as he reached over to turn the wick of the lamp so it would light the area better. His eyes scanned the room and he just caught sight of the mouse as it fled in terror. Shaking his head and smiling he started to walk to the door to call for the butler. For once he thought maybe he should have listened to his cook and gotten a cat to patrol the house. As he walked to the door the floor boards creaked with his steps. The closet was on the far side of the room and he did not see the long slender black tube slide out from the clothing hanging there. A tiny dart, loaded with a poison lethal enough to bring down an elekk with a single drop, flew out of the tube and hit the back of his neck. The effect was instantaneous. His breath stopped, and he sunk to the floor. Whirling motes of flashing light danced in his vision for but a few moments and then went black. The mouse squeaked as the man fell to the floor. The carpet absorbed much of the noise, but the timing was crucial. A figure moved quickly to the man and removed the dart. The tiny hole on the back of his neck sported a single drop of blood. A slender hand with long fingers deftly dabbed at it with a bit of cloth. There was no trace of any trauma to the body, but the man was very much dead. Using her gloved fingers to good advantage she searched his pockets for the trinket she knew she would find there. The small fetish buried deep in his pocket branded him a Cultist. It also made her work easy. It identified her mark and was the evidence she needed to collect her reward. The figure stood quickly and moved to the window. Sliding out of it and using the trellis of vines to climb down the side of the house. There was not much time to waste and she needed to be out of the city before the alarm was raised. The shadows hid her movements well. The darkened city was not as patroled as it should be. Most of the military district seemed to be empty. Making her way to the outskirts of the city was easy in the silence of the night. Her reward would be used to further her indoctrination into the secret society she knew only as a whispered word among thieves and cutthroats. Taipan, the very name used to denote a very poisonous snake. They were very selective, using a series of challenges and tests to insure only the best were recruited. Once in...you were there for life. There was no turning back, the only retirement being death. Her goal was simple and elegant. She lived for the hunt, the thrill of a job well done and leaving no trace behind. Her motives were long buried in the twisted recesses of her mind. As she slid into the canal to make her way underwater to the edge of the city, the alarm went up and guards scrambled out of the checkpoints. The blare of trumpets heralded the running feet and the bark of dogs as they started their search. A frown crossed her face under her mask as she moved along the canals towards the open sea. Did she miss something? She had trained for many years for this. A slip up could cost her the entrance into the one place she wanted to be. Nervously she swam underwater to the harbor and found a section of dock where the space under it allowed her to listen to those above speak. Voices came to her as the guards spoke to themselves. "The Captain is being paranoid, old man Jenkins dropped of a heart attack. Searching for spies in the city is a waste of time." 1/2Amarlei141 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Hello! I'm a little newb with questions! ^^ Hey there, I'm not sure where to ask this exactly but I have been looking to role play for quite some time now. I am new to WoW but I am not new to role playing. My experience is varied from things like Gaia Online and private websites (I know, dorky. =)) w I was wondering if anyone was interested in showing me the ropes or have an example of a newbie-friendly guild that I could possibly join so that I can get started. I don't know if you need any more information but please let me know if you do. -Cortico.Cortico1 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Please help me take Pandas seriously for RP My husband (yep, husband - I'm a lady playing a male toon) really wants to play Pandas and RP them together. Problem is, I'm so anti-furry that even playing an animal race from a non-furry RP angle is almost impossible for me. I just feel like they're so stereotypical and something I'd see out of a cartoon that I can't come up with -any- ideas for a character and feel so "meh" about it that it's a bit depressing. It just feels like we are given really bland Lore (you grow up on a giant turtle island listening to your elders and living a nice, quiet life of training and schooling...) on top of a very (to me, personally) unappealing race and I'm not sure how to make it work. And yet, I promised, and I keep my promises, especially to my spouse. So if anyone has ANY tips, suggestions, etc on how to take this race and come up with something less Kung-Fu the Legend Continues inspired for a story, it would be really...really appreciated. We are probably going Alliance side with the pandas, if that helps any. My character is a warrior, because I was not digging the feel of monk.Vorenth40 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Please Help with Night Elf Surname I hate to take the lazy route but I would deeply appreciate any help with my new night elf. She is a Priestess of Elune and was a teacher in Ashenvale. Naladeth has a stern and no-nonsense personality and would like her name to reflect that. The only name I have come up with so far is Oakheart. But I feel that I end too many of my surnames with "heart" so I'm trying to avoid that.Naladeth5 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Tips for RP Beginners I’ve been seeing a lot of threads lately along the lines of “I’ve been thinking of starting to RP, but don’t know where to begin,” so I thought I’d make a thread with my personal RP tips for beginners. If you have others, please post them, and I’ll include them in the list. Tips for RP Beginners 1. Write Your Character – You don’t need a novel, just jot down some ideas. What’s your characters backstory? Where’d they come from? What’s their motivation for their class and personality? This is the time to brush up on lore, both general and specific to your character. Keep your backstory simple, something that you can remember and won't have to fix every week or so. Also choose an appropriate name. There are plenty of good sites that you can find (my personal favorite is Wowpedia). Get a feel for your character before you roll one. 2. Find a Server – Check out the server forums for the different RP realms. You can find out a lot about a server by doing this, such as what events they have going and what the community is like. Also try rolling a toon on a few different ones to get a feel for it. 3. Finding RP – Once you have a server and roll your character, look around. You’ll find some RP in general, but a lot of it will be found in guilds. Just keep your eyes open and listen for something that interests you. 4. Be Respectful and Ask – It’s been my experience that, if you are respectful and actually trying to learn, most RPers will be happy to help you out. They will explain things, help you improve your skills, and give you the answers you ask for. 5. Areas to Avoid –Find the places to avoid. Most such places are relegated to RP areas. Are you a staunch follower of Varian? Stay away from the areas where cultists gather. Are you an honorable tauren? Best avoid the Drag. However, not all such places are relegated by RP. Some areas, such as Moonguard’s Goldshire, have notoriously bad reputations, and for good reason. If you’re serious about RP, avoid these places. 6. The Big One – Have a good imagination. When you RP, you ARE your character. You’re playing a video game exactly. Rather, you are playing out the stories like you see in movies, but you have input and influence over how things progress. Just remember to keep it within the limits of the established lore. Hopefully this helps, and enjoy the experience!Remembrance9 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Seed of Hate: A Warriors Tale. Hi there. Before I let you dive into a very intense story I have written I would like to introduce myself. I'm most Commonly known as Gortook and Oshana from Shattered Hand. I've been writing and working on this movie/story since 2007, and have constantly been going back and revamping it. The story take place in modern WoW time era. While I've tried to stay as factual with Lore as I could, I have done some altering of Character rolls and placements, I found some main leaders more of a favorite, than the newer ones, and this story base line was made before the newer events. If anyone is interested in voice acting for this moive, please leave my toon an ingame mail at the folloing Char/realm Arcticsilver - Proudmoor Trailer for the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSKm6YMWwPc Site page: facebook.com/SeedOfHateAWarriorsTale And with that, enjoy! I hope you all enjoy this epic tale! Seed of Hate. By: Kenneth Clark Scene 1 Arlexior: One is never born a hero... nor are they trained to become one… Heroes are made when one has something to fight for... Something to inspire them... True heroes don’t ask to be recognized... Gortook didn't ask to be a hero. The course of time and fate intervened. Heroes come with a dark and painful history. * Flash back to the start of Gortook's journey.* ** Camera shots: A middle aged Male orc named Dorgun is fighting against a Kul'Tiras marine. He sees a fellow orc in trouble, the orc is about to be killed by the blade of a human. Dorgun throws his shield into the way of the blade. While Dorgun no longer has his shield, he summons A totem that shields him from oncoming attacks. He picks up a second weapon from the ground and slashes through more marines. * ***Fades to black and goes silent*** ** Camera shots: A young orc boy plays outside his house in Durotar, Sky darkens and a short dark dwarf figure walks up to the house belonging to Dorgun and his family. Dorgun caught off guard is stunned with surprise of this un-invited guest.** Dorgun: Get out of my home “dwarf”! Your kind is not welcome here! Findal: Am I not? Well that’s quite rude of ya. Looks as though someone needs to teach you a lesson beast. **Camera shots: Dorgun and Findal begin to struggle, Findal summons some minions, Dorgun slays a few of them. Dorguns wife grabs their orc son and uses her body as a shield to protect the boy from what minions are left. She gives her life protecting the boy. As Dorgun kills off the last of the minions Findal shoots a flash of magical powers at Dorgun while his back is turned to Findal. A flash bang of light is emitted from the house's doors as Dorgun dies. The dwarf walks away, fading off into the distance. **Camera shots: Findal returns to a deep underground fortification andspeaks with a dark being.** Findal: The threat you saw in your visions is gone master, the boy and his family have been disposed of. Soul of Sargeras: Excellent work minion, We can now carry on with my plans to take Azeroth. *** Screen goes black*** ** Camera shots: The young orc boy scrambles from the rubble of the hut he once called his home. He begins to walk aimlessly across the barrens alone. He travels for weeks until he runs across a hut owned by an orc warrior named Broc’thall. ***Goes to script*** Scene 2 Broc’thall: What brings you so far from the city, young orc? Young Gortook: M...my name's G...Gortook… My… My mother, and.. My… My father were killed by a mean short man. Broc’thall: *sigh-ish groan* I see. Well Gortook, it seems as though you need a home. Come, I shall look after you till you’re of age. But don’t expect a free rid, you’re going to need to work hard for your food and keep a roof over your head. Young Gortook: I’ll do anything you ask of me, thank you sir. *wipes the tears from his eye and smiles* Broc’thall: Come with me boy, I shall train you as my father did me, as further reward for working hard. ************************** **BLACK SCREEN WITH TEXT** ***TWENTLY YEARS LATER *** **************************Gortook15 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 looking for friends to hangout with/level up Hello i am a new player to WOW, i just picked up the game the 26th of last month and i am haveing a blast! Altho there is one issue i am haveing FRIENDS!! I have made a couple friends but they dont seem to get on as much as i do so therfor i have noone to hangout/quest/everything els with....... I really love the game but it gets a bit boring with no friends to play with. SO i play on the Kel'Thuzad server and i am alliance worgen (obviously) i am in a guild with the couple friends i do have , but i might be looking to play some horde after i get this char to 55 was looking to start a dk , but anyways i was just wondering are there any other players out there looking for someone to hangout with? i am willing to move to another server altho that would have to w8 till i get my worgen to 55 as i do not have the funds to get a realm change atm.Barafang2 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 So.. what's Northrend like now? Lorewise, is Northrend still part Norwegian paradise part undead wasteland or is it different now with Arthas gone? Like, is it safer now that it's been around six years since the whole Lich King thing?Runestrike7 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 "A Gift from Jaina" ...Haeldrin6 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 RP and faction-change = viable backstory? Just tossing this out here - as a bit of explanation, Jinnilyn is my ex-troll mage, the second-oldest character I've got, next to my tauren hunter, both made pre-BC. Tired of Horde politics and whatnot, I took my Christmas cash and bought a faction-change (plus a server jump off my largely dead on Horde-side one. Kept the hunter in place for the sake of getting to see both sides of the story). Got stuck coming up with a backstory for the character and why they were absent so long despite their claimed age, so bit the bullet and did this, figuring it's as good a background as any, plus it being "true" would make remembering it easier... Critiques and advice are welcome. .... Though Jinnilyn Sparkweld was one of the early refugees from Gnomeregan, before even the reopening of the Dark Portal let alone the Cataclysm, she spent her time in deep cover, serving as an undercover spy among the Horde ranks, documenting their activities while in the magically-reinforced disguise of a male Troll under the alias of "Jindar Longtusk". (How a female gnome managed to pull off such an unusual guise remains a secret she refuses to divulge.) Carrying out her/his duties as any other "loyal son of the Horde" would, Jin fought in the Outland and Northrend campaigns - though to be fair, the mage never set foot in a battleground against her true faction, and only engaged in combat with "the enemy" if they struck first, putting up token-effort resistance to provide some challenge but not injure them too badly. It wasn't until the Cataclysm, and with it the headstrong Garrosh Hellscream's rise to power following the departure of the noble Thrall, did Jin start questioning the safety of remaining in her position of espionage. This was due to the growing bloodlust exhibited by the Horde as a whole. But, in spite of this, Jin remained there for the greater good of helping preserve Azeroth. Finally, as the mists parted and both sides sought a toehold on Pandaria, Garrosh began showing his true war-hungry face, an occurence which culminated in the horrific destruction of Theramore. It was this unforgivable act, showing the Horde (or at least its leadership) was now absent of the honor it held under his predecessor, that spurred Jin to decide enough was enough, and thus did the mage resign from her role as "inside man" and rejoined her true home-team. .... So, what do you think?Jinnilyn7 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 ((Looking for Horde RP)) I'm looking to roll some horde characters and was wondering if anybody can suggest a server with an active RP community horde side. I have a feeling it'll be Wyrmrest Accord or Moon Guard, but between the two which has a stronger, more active community? Any other horde-side RP communities?Eldefail4 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Rate my warrior's name. Just want to see what people think of my name.Theteabagger9 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 How do I name a Dwarf? Hello everyone! I'm not a role player at all but I do like to follow a races' naming guide lines or whatever you want to call it, mainly why I play Humans, they are easy to name. I have decided to stray from my comfort level and make a Dwarf Rogue. Problem is I have no clue how to name them. I'm just sort of thinking Scottish, Irish, and Scandinavian. But anyway, what are the guide lines for naming a Dwarf.Lucas12 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Dark Days and Bright Nights ( Talori ) Brilliant, warm and soothing, the sun eased through her body and spirit, a gentle friend, lovingly lolling her to sleep with a song. Talori sighed with pleasure, forced her eyes open and leaned into the firmness of the tall tree behind her. “Truly, I should be heading back instead of lazing here gawking at the sea and daydreaming.” This was spoken softly to the two constant companions in her life, Abanip and Sun’Nar. The imp and owl turned to her voice, stopping the game of chase the two were engaged in. Laughing at the sharp beaked faces before her, the elf returned her spine to its relaxed position, “Maybe, I will let them play a little longer.” Inquisitive, Abanip, the imp, tilted his angular face from right to left, eyeing the Sin’ dorei who called him . When she made no move to rise and continue their hunt he turned back to the owl she called Sun’ nar. The owl was not a match for him of course but at least the beast was not something cute and cuddly. As if the great horned owl had read the gangly imps thoughts and had been offended by them, the sharp talons tweaked the minions left ear, leaving behind a dark streak of whatever foul magic Abanip called his lifeforce. Yelping and hopping from one foot to the other the imp sent a fireball blazing toward the darting figure of the owl. All of this was watched with an amused expression by the lounging blood elf. “You two are like children!” she teased her companions. “I have to constantly keep you from fighting!” The exasperation in her voice was not real and they all knew it. Sun “Nar had been a gift from her father many suns ago. Childhood held few memories that did not include the brown owl with crimson wing feathers. She had adored him from the moment she saw him and quickly called him by the image he evoked. In Common, his name was Sun Fire. Her father had laughed at the way the streaks of crimson on each wing had captured her imagination, inspiring the name. She was sure the owl had flown too close to the sun and wore the crimson marks as his reward.Talori7 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Where Did All the Forum RP go? It seems like each time I come back here there's fewer and fewer IC threads... in an RP forum. Even a year or so ago this place was full to the brim with them, albeit most of them were rather "interesting" and hastily constructed with little thought for plot devices, but still. This place was lively. Occasionally I get the itch to assume the role of my Kaldorei warden, or my stable of Sin'dorei, or even my netherdrake astromancer as she fiercely guards her true identity, but it doesn't seem like there's many places to do so anymore. It looks like at least Meep and those regulars like Waraila are still going somewhat strong, but a title like "The Final Patrol" doesn't seem like the pioneer of a new set of adventuring threads. Has the line between the story forum and WET blurred so much, or is this place really just dying? I realize there's a whole cycle of fresh blood and such, but I've been watching with various levels of involvement for years now, and the only trend seems to be downward.Gierfried13 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Need Some Burning Houses for Machinima Hi. Can anyone suggest a place that has burning houses, preferably human themed, in the background that players of both sides can get close to? I tried Pyrewood Village and the ruins of Gilneas but the fires are phased for some reason. Currently, my characters are level 41. If worse comes to worse, I'll just use Astranaar. Thanks.Cymandir7 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 How do Feral/Guardian Druids survive? I don't know where else to ask this. It was a toss up between here and the Story forums, but people here seem to be more creative and imaginitive. Anyway, how do feral (or even guardian) druids survive in combat? They can't parry with a weapon, they aren't clad in armor, their swipes and mauls can't go through solid steel, and they are less flexible than a humanoid. I'm really curious is all it is. I just can't picture a large cat going toe-to-toe with any class and winning. Not being able to imagine my character fighting like that is a real stint to my character creation process :\Laers10 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Timeline Question + a few more First off, I'm going to be posting this on the toon I'm leveling for RP. I do well with night elf and tauren lore, but new to humans. Now for the questions. 1. Where exactly are we on the time line right now? I havnt RPd in nearly a year. Say my human was 22. What would she have experienced and where would she have been living? 2. In human society, how is one wealthy? Like what is their occupation? I see a lot of RPers who come from wealthy families, so I'm curious. 3. How important is a spec in roleplay? I plan to play as Assassin, as I like the idea of poisons. Mechanics wise, we use daggers, but lore wise would my main choice of weapon be allowed to be dual wielding 1H swords? Thanks in advance. <3Kiminitte9 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 A story I have written a few stories about my characters and how they came to know another one. This is a story I wrote about two of my characters. They are essentially the thread that will tie all of my characters together. I am pretty proud of myself for coming up with such an elaborate story that I think would actually be believable in this world. I hope you enjoy it. Ayeroh and Ayerah Upon completing Shang Xi's Academy on the Wandering Isle these two Pandaren monks were each given a mission by their master. Ayeroh was to join the Horde along with Ji Firepaw and seek out ten specific heroes who would champion the causes of the Horde and restore their honor. Ayerah was to take up the Alliance banner with Aysa Cloudsinger and Jojo Ironbrow. She would then do the same as her brother and bring balance to the Alliance. Ayeroh is like earth and water he is patient and stubborn like earth. He is slow to anger and when he sets his mind on a certain path there is no changing it. Like water running over rocks in a stream he is calm but churn the waters and he'll become a tidal wave. Ayerah is sweet and innocent. She embodies the characteristics of fire and air. Like fire she is energetic but when she needs to be she can be calm and focused. She cannot be manipulated, her mind is her own and by this she is free like air. These two siblings bring balance to each other. However the Horde and Alliance care nothing for balance and harmony. Sure their Druids strive to keep nature in balance and the Shamans try to bring harmony to the elements but it is their wars with each other that cause the imbalance and prevent harmony. That is why it is crucial that these two young Pandaren find the heroes and teach them the ways of their people so when the time comes they won't be the cause of their own destruction. Upon entering Orgrimmar Ayeroh was speechless at the sheer size of the walls and buildings. They were all made of metal and loomed over him. They were a testament to the strength of the Horde but at the same time he felt threatened by them. He and Ji Firepaw walked to Grommash Hold within the Valley of Strength where the Warchief Garrosh Hellscream waited. The Kor'kron guards posted outside stared them down as they approached and nodded for them to enter. They knelt before Hellscream and he began to speak. He told them that they were welcome among the Horde as long as they vowed their unwavering loyalty to him. They vowed and Garrosh continued. He told them that the friends and family that were foolish enough to join the Alliance were now their enemies and he would not tolerate any kind of fraternizing with them. He warned them that his eyes will always be upon them and if they gave him any reason to suspect disloyalty or disobedience he would not hesitate to have them killed. Ayeroh thought of Ayerah and there was no going back he looked up at Garrosh and said "I understand." Garrosh finished the coronation and sent them to prove themselves. On the way to the arena they would pass through The Drag where many shops were set up. Passing through they noticed that there were only orcs around. Two orcs were standing separate from the crowds and as they passed them one said "Best not linger too long, Hellscream forbids any non-orc to loiter here." Ayeroh felt even more unsafe in this place. Ayerah, Aysa Cloudsinger, and Jojo Ironbrow arrived at the gates of Stormwind and were amazed at the size of the walls and the beauty of the Valley of Heroes. The statues of the various heroes just reinforced their belief that the heroic tales of the Alliance were true. Entering the Trade District was an exhilarating sight for the three of them. Salesmen were out shouting there sales and citizens were running around looking for whatever it was they needed so badly. And as the three Pandaren passed the crowds everyone would stop and stare. Aysa would ask a random citizen which way it was to the palace and each citizen would politely point them in the right direction. And what was more uplifting was that each race could be seen around the city. They reached the palace and walked up the long hallway to the throne of King Varian Wrynn. Varian stood before them with open arms and welcomed them. They each bowed to the King and Varian began to speak. He told them that it was his honor to have them in the Alliance and how their skills would be a great boon for them in their war against the Horde. He then informed them that they may have had friends that joined the Horde and that any kind of interaction with them could possibly endanger the lives of their fellow soldiers and they would be arrested for treason. Ayerah thought about Ayeroh then and didn't think too much of the warning. She couldn't just forget about him.Anduick3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Oh god ((ooc)) It seems that a new fad has arrived to wow RP. A few days ago on my ally toon I was attacked by a sha tainted human Dk who tired to "Absorb" me so he could feed on my emotions. We fought and I disarmed him. When I did he used his sha powers to turn his ARM into a blade to keep fighting. I flew off then....I thought that was the end of it but THEN on another toon, I encountered another one of these guys. This one ran up a wall, sprouted claws and glided away. Has anyone else here encountered these jokers.Azran6 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 Which class would pull this off better? I am working on a character that is one of those guys where everything he says makes you go into deep thought, like a wise old guy down the street. He's the average joe that everyone trusts and likes and he helps out wherever he can. He's altruistic and will go to any lengths to keep his kin safe from harm. He has a grizzled past of exploring Azeroth and he participated in everything from the assault of icecrown to the fall of deathwing. After he helps the alliance and other people of Pandaria with their problems, he settles down on a farm in halfhill and becomes close with the community of the Valley of Four winds. He is now essentially the guy that everyone seeks advice from, but people know his past and therefor respect him rather than fear him. Would you suggest a monk or druid for this? At first it screams "Monk! Monk!" but I feel like the druid would be more unique and have more potential for a more interesting story as well as the added boon that a farming community would definitely want a druid around (the druid would be night elf by the way, I can't stand worgen forms for some reason) Answer for how a monk helped on the assault of Icecrown: He's old now. He was a warrior, but after settling down in Halfhill and coming to terms with his age, he takes to the more relaxed yet powerful way of the monk that the pandaren around him teach him.Laers11 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Paladin in search of RP.. I've recently become very interested in RP and I would very much like to RP with many other people in game and also in the forums. However, I don't see that much RP lately in game and when I do I feel like it restricted to guilds/friend groups only which holds me back from engaging in RP. Also, with the forum RP I look for a new story to sign up, but ally he spots have been filled or they have started the story a whole ago. To sum it all up I would like to get into the RP community and meet, play, and socialize with many players, but I don't know where to look or where to start. Any help with my delimmah would be very much appreciated! I play on this paladin on WRA and I am on almost more than once every day.Lexandria16 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Your cast in Pandaria *spoilers* Because I'm a lazy RP'er; discuss your characters that went to Pandaria. How are they taking it? Do they like it? Are they fighting in the Landfall or doing something else? Ra'zul (male Darkspear hunter): He was up for anything--fighting allies, the Sha, helping out them local pandas (the Tian Monastery isn't something he's likely to forget), slaughtering saurok and mantid and mogu (oh, my!). But after witnessing Vol'jin nearly assassinated, he's begun to feel very unsafe in the Horde, particularly around orcs. He's not in Domination Point often, instead focusing his efforts in helping the Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, and even the Klaxxi. He can als be found in the library above the Mogu'shan Palace, with the Lorewalkers. Cho will tell you that Ra'zul's just awful with calligraphy, but hey, he's trying. Vakota (female tauren shaman): She'd kept in close with the Earthen Ring during the Cataclysm, but once Deepholm's pillar stabilized, she returned to adventuring. Pandaria's spirits are foreign--and fascinating, as are its herbs and their alchemic potential. She could be found in Halfhill growing plants, roaming the land looking for more, or defending the Serpent's Spine from the Vale of Eternal Blossom's invaders. One of Ra'zul's war buddies from the Northrend campaign, she regularly sends him potions and elixirs. And that's all from me for now, phone post.Midlight10 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Question: Stat Charts? I, like many roleplayers in WoW, use an addon (in my case, MRP) to deliver vital information to other roleplayers about my character. However, I've repeatedly run into rather heated debates based on various players and their own usage of such in the form of statistics they put down. I tend to use the height/weight/age tables that are available via the Warcraft RPG for many of my characters, extrapolating for some of my others, and leaving others listed as simply "Average" height, "short", etc. http://www.wowwiki.com/Height There's a link to one of the charts I speak of. However, as one can see, many races are missing. There is also a debate that one of my guildmate brings up in which they claim that Blizzard posters have debunked such charts as "non-canon" and thus they refuse to agree with any basis I find on said charts. Is there a better location to find such information, or are we left in the dark?Miikayla4 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Winterveil Eve-A Tale-open rp is you like Silent snowflakes drifted down in a blessing of white over the city of Stormwind. There was no wind, just a peacefull blanket being laid down ever so gently. It covered the sidewalks, it covered the statues, it even covered the unsightly scar running to one side of the city where the Park used to be. The flakes settled gently adding up in volume slowly so that those who were out in last minute shopping were able to keep paths stomped down or brushed aside with a few sweeps of a magical broom or the sudden flare of a playful gout of flame to melt it off. On the rooftops it piled in depths of a foot or more. In a corner of a dead end alley a little girl shivered under a thin blanket. She had not seen her parents all year, she was all of eight years old and all alone. Her pale blonde hair clung to her head as the flakes landed and melted. She had no coat, no hat and no mittens, her feet bare except for some rags she managed to scrounge from the tailor shop scrap pile. She remembered her name was Alicinne, but not her last name. She had no idea where her parents had gone. They had left her with an aunt who had gotten too sick to care for the girl. Alli had gone to fetch some apples one day in the fall, hoping to cheer her Aunt Minnie. When Alli had returned her aunt was gone, taken to the infirmary when a visiting priest stopped to call. He did not know about Alli or he would have searched for her. Minnie was sick and unable to speak coherently. She died shortly after being taken to the infirmary. Alli had managed to find an old blanket in a shed outside of the Recluse. It smelled of stale beer and was ragged and thin. Occationally she found food that had been tossed out of a tavern and into a garbage pile. She learned to fight off rats and insects for her food. She ate apples until the trees were bare. She had asked some guards about her aunt but they did not know. Some were even rude enough to yell at her for stealing food. She became too frightened to ask anymore and simply stayed to herself. With a longing that threatened to overcome her she had watched the festivities in the Cathedral Square. They gave out gifts and clothing, but no one noticed her as she hid in the branches of a tree. Some holiday festivites threw out food that was close to spoiling. She feasted on dried fruitcake and moldy bread, drinking water from the canal out of an old tin cup she found that leaked badly. She tied it to a scrap of cloth that served as a belt to her ragged dress. Now the evening was quiet as those who had families gathered in their homes to celebrate the season. Allie was hunched under an old broken wagon that had no wheels, it got her out of the snow that was piling up around the alley. No one came back here, it was the playground of rats and a dumping ground of sorts. Sometimes Alli saw figures slinking in and out of the alley. They moved on silent feet and stayed in the shadows. She learned to mimic their behavior and soon disappearing into the shadows was easy for her to do. Settling down to try and sleep, she shivered and tried to remember what it was like to have her parents with her, a warm bed and clean clothes and plenty of good food. It made her stomach growl to think of it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (open if you want to join in, a simple add your part of the tale thing...leave something for the next person to respond to. Lets hope Allie finds a new home?)Marasalle42 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 "The Headless Horseman" Well... I'm gonna RP a bit with my friends, where I'm supposed to interpret the Headless Horseman. So I was looking for some transmog to make me look like the real HH(yeah, i know most of his set is unique and there is nothing like that for players), and it seems impossible. So I wanna know if there is any transmog that at least looks good with the horseman's helm.Apolion5 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Public RP ventrilo? Would there be any interest in a public ventrilo for roleplayers to gather, connect, and discuss? For example, you could use the vent to find other roleplayers and connect with them to create more roleplay, or discuss things like lore and character backstories. Now, I know we have the forums and all, but I really prefer immediate responses and instant results XD maybe I'm just an impatient person heh, but I'm sure I'm not the only one! I have a 500 slot vent that I have no plans for really, and thought this might be something to finally put it into use. What do y'all think?Candalethra6 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Cursing in roleplay??? I was wondering if cursing in RP was acceptable, I role play as a psychopathic pirate (idea vaas from farcry 3) and I want him to curse alot for example what curses are acceptable among roleplayers I know stuff like God d*** and hell arnt but what about the F word ectOmchi10 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 The Tale of 2 kings and other tall tales Note; I am not great with the lore. Not all of these facts will be true. These are simply for entertainment. If this is in the wrong section, I am truly sorry The Tale of 2 Kings In Azeroth, long before the Orcs and the Humans were at war, there was a different enemy, an unseen enemy... Themselves. There was no ruler, and thus nothing could be declared a crime. One day, a young man came along. "I shall be King." He said. The people just laughed... Until the Dragon Aspect Alexstraza came and told the people, "This man, Adrian Wrynn, shall be the king.". Adrian was a good king, and soon the land was in order. He got married to Maria Parker. They had a child. His name was Marcus. When Marcus was 25, his father still ruled the kingdom. Marcus wanted the throne for himself, so he sent his father away, looking for a dragon that did not exist. Marcus Wrynn took the Throne, and he called himself a god. Marcus was known as the first evil king. The orcs rebelled against him, and the humans attacked him. Soon, a miracle occurred! Adrian returned! He dethroned his son, and from that point forward, Adrian ruled once more. Marcus was executed for treason. Later, his new son ruled, then his grandson, until man a we all know, Varian Wrynn, became king. The Goblins and the Dragons Dragons and Goblins do not like each other. A very famous goblin started the tradition of hunting dragons. The Aspects were not happy with this. A long war took place, and the goblins were banished to Kezan. This, however, was a mistake. The goblins thrived on Kezan, and they made weapons to kill dragons. Why did goblins hunt dragons? Goblins are very greedy, and it is said that dragon blood is made of gold. The dragons are huge, so the amounts of gold earned from one could buy half the auction house... the expensive part with the vial of the sands and Mekgineer's Chopper. , When Deathwing attacked Kezan, the goblins realized the power of dragons, and they ran away and stopped hunting dragons More soon!Beetel1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Are there not enough RP in wow? I play on moon gaurd and it seems RPing is deminishing, there more people walking around with names like Leetpaladin ect and Chathderal district and the tavern in the park can get kinda emptyOmchi1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Backstories How many of you try to keep your characters in step with their back stories? I created a whopper of a story and I try my damnedest to stick to it. This is it if anybody would care to read it: http://www.movellas.com/en/book/read/201211061721540390 Please list yours as well. love reading fan fiction about the greatest game ever made.Vespias5 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Getting started with a Horde warrior. I have a 90 warrior that I'll be transferring to an RP realm, and wanted to know a few things, if anyone could help me. This is going to be a new experience for me, and I want to be as respectful as possible to those who have been doing this a while, so I don't want to go in blind. I wanted to make a Tauren warrior, but the personality I wanted was of a Warrior that has a distaste for the Alliance that compels him to actually seek out members of the Alliance to attack. I was not sure if Tauren, who seem relatively peaceful, would be actively seeking conflict. Would a Bloodelf be a better choice? I was thinking of the name Sinu'thalas, to mean Well-blade. My only concern is that the other horde races would have a distaste for the Blood Elves, so I'm not sure how I would justify a hatred of the Alliance if there is no loyalty from the Horde. I'm sorry if I'm misinformed about anything, and I would genuinely enjoy someone to help me get started. Thank you all for reading!Faerietale6 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 RpPvP Servers Ello' all, ive been playing wow since late wrath when a friend of mine recruited me and ive been having alot of fun playing but recently i've found myself getting bored. Then while i was browsing youtube i found a video or a group of horde sitting in stealth, getting ready to attack an alliance patrol around there city... The first things that popped into my head were. "wtf alliance patrol what is that?' "are these people rping" "is there actually rp that pvp related". Obviously you can see i know nothing about rp. Slowing i started looking up information on rping and reading backstories/watching videos/browsing the forums, and i think rp is just the thing to pull me back into wow (as like a small fun thing to do on the side) My question is, what rppvp server has the most "rp" going on in the vast expanses of azeroth? i hear alot about organized rp and stuff like that but it seems more interesting to just happen across a group and join in.. (or does that even happen) Oh well, all replies are appreciatedVerox1 Dec 29, 2012