Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
5d Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8 a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix303 5d
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct ( and guidelines ( before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
4m 865 Fury War LF 2nts/week guild Former top100-200 US raider Looking for guild that doesn't carry friends and can get !@#$ done in a timely manner. I am more casual now that I'm older and married, but I can still be consistent and reliable. I will show up ready to raid with all things necessary to maximize dps. I will be able to take criticism and come back stronger. Looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week...between the times of 6pm est and 12pm est I am very active during off nights. I just don't want to commit 3-4 nights a week for mythics anymore. currently 6/7H due to the struggle :-/ leave your btag and website so I can look up times/days thanks for your timeMighte20 4m
7m <Astral> 1/7M Recruiting RSham, Tank, & RDPS <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Tank: Warrior, Paladin, Druid, or DH. - Healer: Resto Shaman - Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter, or Shaman. - ANY exceptional players Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST - Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST - Thursday: 8pm - 11pm EST About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 1/7M Mythic Emerald Nightmare What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (minimum 80%) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Kazmeme (Kaz#1747)Terra70 7m
8m ✥ Fusion ✥ LFM Adult Raiders ✥ 7/7H ✥ <Fusion> ( was established in 2008 as a progression raiding guild, founded by a crew of friends with similar goals and visions of how an end-game guild should operate. Built of ex-hardcore raiders and players, we look for adults who want to be around high quality players but just don't have the time they used to for raiding. We went the more casual route for MoP/WoD but rebuilt our raid team for Legion with experienced, friendly and tenacious raiders. Our current focus is Heroics/Glory of..achievements, gearing out our team in preparation of Trials Of Valor and Nighthold, while continuing to only recruit players who fit what we want personality and skill wise. Once that is completed, we will look to Mythics, but refuse to just bring in 20 warm bodies. That could be this tier or next. Located on PvE Zul'jin server (EST), which is a high pop, well progressed, Horde dominated server. ... We have a firm "21 and over only" age requirement. Most of us are in our 30’s and 40's with our prime time being the evenings and weekends. A majority of our chit chat is about gaming in general, our careers, what’s happening on our favorite TV shows, sharing family antics, other games we play, movies, pop culture, WoW class changes and content, theory crafting and joking around with each other. We spend a good amount of time running old stuff, LFR, leveling alts, doing transmog runs, getting achievements, and hanging out on Discord (voice chat). We also use Discord (text) as a method of staying in touch during the day/when people travel, which stays active almost 24/7. As a guild, many of our members play other Blizzard games together. Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3 and even some SC2. If you want to be a part of a stable and motivated guild of adult players who encourage themselves and each other in end game content, check us out. Jerks, attention !@#$%s, lazy players and those looking for a quick fix need not apply. We have been around a long time, and expect our players to be as well. For more information or to apply, please visit our website. Website: In game contacts: Alisyn (Alisyn#1784), Aimeri (Aimeri#1316)Alisyn9 8m
9m 865 rogue lf m guild Hey, raided top 40US in WOD. 7/7 h raiding with arena friends. here are logs. Mostly looking for 3-4 nights a week 3 hours(ish).Xanz37 9m
10m [H] <Guiles Theme Song> Recruitment (5/7M) NOTE: Please listen to whilst you read through this, it will enhance your reading experience by 187%. About Us Guiles Theme Song is a 20-man Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis-US (CST/PvP), created shortly after the release of the Cataclysm expansion. We initially started on Magtheridon and took a short break from scheduled raiding towards the end of Warlords of Draenor before moving to Mal'Ganis, but we are back in full swing. The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We believe that in order to be a successful raiding guild, there must be no drama, equal dedication from every member, and effective loot distribution. We are strictly looking for players with high-end raiding experience in the most recent raid content. It must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression - not achievements, mounts, or transmogs, only progression. We will not be dedicating the allotted raid time to anything other than defeating bosses we have not killed. If there is spare time due to quick farming, we may go ahead and tackle these secondary activities. Over here in Guiles Theme Song, perfect raid attendance, comprehensive knowledge of your class, and the motivation to raid day in and day out are not optional, but required. The ability to play all roles within your class is a huge plus. This goes without saying that competence across all specs is required from non-hybrid classes. Progression Legion The Emerald Nightmare - 5/7M Warlords of Draenor Highmaul - 7/7M (2/12/15, US#98) Mists of Pandaria Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14H (1/8/14, US#29) Throne of Thunder - 13/13H (6/6/13, US#32) Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4H (1/31/13, US#26) Heart of Fear - 6/6H Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6H Raid Schedule Tuesday - 7:00PM-11:00PM CST Wednesday - 7:00PM-11:00PM CST Thursday - 7:00PM-11:00PM CST Recruitment Needs Paladin - CLOSED Warrior - CLOSED Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Shaman - Elemental/Restoration Hunter - CLOSED Druid - Balance/Restoration Monk - CLOSED Rogue - CLOSED Priest - Discipline/Holy Mage - CLOSED Warlock - CLOSED Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: Add us on realid at: Smittzzy#1917, Seksor#1906, or timoseewho#1824. Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Teemofeewho285 10m
12m 860 Destro Lock LFG Hello everyone, So these days most people rely on running a guild in a super strict business sense in order to push progression to the max. I am a believer and a person who HAS HAD a guild that relies on the quality of the people that are in the guild itself in order to max out progression. I consider myself to be an above average player I am not the best but i do well consistently on all toons and i know the ins and outs of raiding since i have been popping in and out of wow for over ten years now. I want a guild that is more like a group of friends rather then a bunch of people that just tolerate with each other because it accomplishes a goal. Here is what you CAN expect from me 1. I will always show up with my game face and have near if not 100% attendance (as long as the raid times comply with a EST time zone of course) 2. I will support my own raiding needs (flasks food etc) unless of course its a guild that offers these things due to being part of the raid team if such is the case i will farm mats to help support this. 3. I will not take excessive afk's during the raid. Raiding is massively slowed down by people saving their drowning gold fish. 4. I will keep up to date with addons, boss strats as well as class research. 5. I will have a good attitude as well as self awareness if im screwing up i know it and will work on fixing it pronto What I would like from you. 1. Close group of people. I want to run mythics together i want to raid 2-3 times a week. Too many guilds these days just mass invite people so yeah 50 people are online but no one is talking. people make cliques to run with and don't explore outside of them. I want a guild that says Hey someone just logged on and we are doing this lets get him in. 2. Good raid leadership. While i don't think it is necessary to yell at your members i do realize the value of having a strong raid lead presence to do call outs and what not. 3. Fair loot system. Nough said 4. Honestly i would prefer a smaller guild i have had better luck with these in the past a group of 15 - 25 people whom are consistently on and it allows everyone to get to know one another. Bigger guilds tend to try and keep all their members involved so when you have 50000 members time gets lost trying to make everyone feel like they are included. I am willing to server transfer as well to make this happen of course. If interested message me anytime I am on most times its all evening EST and weekends depending on what happening. Prefered raid times 6 PM EST- 11 PM EST weekdays weekends completely open Slappykbob#1872Rottingham25 12m
13m [H] <Plaguechill> 2/7 M Need RDPS Schedule: Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Progression: Semi-Hardcore 7/7N 7/7H 2/7M Recruitment Needs: R-DPS Hunter - High Druid - High Mage - Medium *All Skilled Players Will be Considered* Who We Are: We're an experienced guild aiming for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to play at the same skill level as much of our raid team does and will expect you be prepared with the knowledge of your class as well as the knowledge of the raid that is current. Expectations: -Be On-Time or Early -Theorycraft(Love and Understand your class in detail) -Be Prepared(Raid Mechanics, Pots, Etc.) -No Drama Good DPS get Chicken Tendies. Excluding Ghull. If you have any questions or would like to chat you can contact me or other officers: Lvl-Khadgar or bnet Liloya#1348 Kitachie-Khadgar or bnet Kitachie#1497 Sciatika-Khadgar or bnet czm#1492Lvl42 13m
15m [H] <FriendshipLegion> Looking to grow Hello everyone! Who We Are: <FriendshipLegion> is a brand new guild on US-Blackhand. We are the Horde branch of our Alliance guild by the same name. Our guilds were birthed from the FriendshipMoose runs led by our Guild Leader, Zelse. These runs have obtained over 6,000 Grove Warden mounts for players of all skill levels, completely free of charge. What We Do: The heart of our guild is to help players experience content that they otherwise might not be able to, while providing a non-toxic guild to call home. We strive to create a solid group of friends that can come together and enjoy the game with each other. After our Alliance guild quickly filled, we decided to branch out and offer our friendly community to the US-Horde side. What we're looking for: Right now, we are just a casual guild looking to build a strong community of guild members, we are also in the process of building a steady raid team that currently raids on Saturday at 11:30pm CST. Our current progession is 3/7N, because our raid team is so small that we have to PUG each raid night. We are actively looking for all specs/classes for our raid team to build a good solid foundation. We have many roles to fill, so please feel free to see if we're a good fit for you. It is important to note that because we are brand new, we are building the guild from the ground up. We don't have all of the achievements or guild items, but we have a strong base of active, social players. Our goal is to make content fun and accessible to all levels of players, and to create a positive and friendly WoW environment. If you're ready to join a guild that strives to create a positive environment and boasts a willingness to teach and learn, we would be glad to have you! #friendshiplegionblackhand on TwitterAziraphayle1 15m
16m 867 RDruid LF Mythic Guild (Time restriction) Hello All! I cannot make raids before 9:30pm PST on Tues/Thurs, all other evening times are okay. Onto the content! I've been raiding since early BC - completing up to 2/6 Sunwell prepatch. In WoTLK I was in a US top 100 guild and more or less cleared all the content present. My guild fell apart after the first tier of Cataclysm, so I did some 10man heroics, but decided to take a break when that too fell apart. Since legion has dropped, I've done 7/7H on my RSham and 6/7H on my Rdruid, but I'm looking to get into mythic, and believe I'm more than capable of handling the challenge. My parses will attest to that. On to the summary for recruiters! Times available & time zone: Located in PST, available most evenings after 5, except Tues/Thurs, which would need to be after 9. Server preference: Anything US based, PvE or PvP doesn't matter. Faction preference: Horde, very little chance I switch, everyone I play with (and have ever played with) is Horde. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'm looking for something Semi-Hardcore - a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week but can still clear mythics before new content. Current progression/experience: Summary of the above is oldschool hardcore raider, took a break, picked back up with heroic Recent logs (if available): I try to push numbers as best I can while not ignoring mechanics (and that includes healer dps when on healing downtime). Note that the fights I have multiple logs on are all 90th percentile or above. Druid: Shaman: Contact info: Battletag is Vashezzo#1274, please post here or send me a request. A little about my mindset as a raider: I derive a great sense of satisfaction from a fight well executed, and I push myself to perform better every week. That means that I show up to every raid (barring some bizarre circumstance), I try to break records (and I had some top 10/20 parses in Wrath/Cata/first week EN), and I try to play smarter. I'm also not just talking about output, I look at damage taken after every fight and try to see where I can improve. I view constructive criticism as a tool for improvement, and will actually listen when given advice on how to play better. I want to see the raid succeed, and I try to carry more than just my own weight to accomplish that. Thank you for your time, please let me know if you're interested.Vashezzo0 16m
16m 858 resto shammy hiya 858 resto shammy experienced 7/7 normal EN and 3/7 heroic EN looking to get into a heroic group friday evenings or sometime in the afternoons through the week Redfaction-server MadoranRedfaction2 16m
18m Late Night Mythic Recruitment (Los Fracciones) is in need of a few players to start mythic progression.. Our core members have been raiding together since the beginning of SoO and have been going strong clearing almost every raid on mythic difficulty. Raid Schedule: Tuesday - Wednesday 11:30pm - 3am EST Roster Needs: Warrior - None Paladin - Ret, Holy Hunter - MM, BM Rogue - Assassination, Sub Priest - Shadow, Holy, Disc Shaman - Resto Mage - Fire, Arcane Warlock - Destro, Demo Monk - None Druid - Balance Demon Hunter - None Death Knight - Unholy Officers: Dydras - TLJ#1969 Vassago - Bicycle#1995 Alysonde - brazilnut#1736 If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time...Dydras4 18m
20m (H) Cinnamon Twists Mythic Team <Cinnamon Twists> is a Mythic Raiding guild formed up on Kil'jaeden with the intentions of becoming a top raiding guild on the server. Our goal is to be top 5 server by the end of Nighthold. We are composed up of current mythic players (Raid Leaders are 4/7 M and 1/7 M respectively) looking to form an awesome experience together. We are looking for players who look to play their class at a high level and have high expectations for themselves and the guild as a whole. Goals: Top 5 Server clear of Nighthold, High logs, Fun Atmosphere, M+ Groups What we are looking for: Melee DPS: EHN Shaman or Feral Druid, Warrior Ranged DPS, 3 Fire Mage, 1 Shadow Priest , 1 Boomkin, 2 Hunters Heals: MW Monk, , H Pally Tanks: Prot Warrior Exceptional applicants of a non-listed class please feel free to apply as well as we can make exceptions if you preform at a high level with said class. Please apply here at When applying please note that we do take Combat Logging seriously and we want our players parsing very high including tanks and healers. Thus please log and link them in your application. Guild Info: Server: Kil'jaeden Faction: Horde Timezone: PST Website: Voice: Teamspeak/Discord Loot Distribution: TBD Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9-1 am PST We have high expectations and we WILL succeed. If you are looking for a raiding guild that wants to be exceptional, give us a shout or apply at Hit me up at Herc#1566 if you would like to chat or if you have any questions.Hercology19 20m
20m [H]<CasuallyAddicted> LFM 2 Nights Who Are We? Casually Addicted is a Semi Hardcore Progression Raiding Guild. Originally founded on the Burning Blade server, the guild raided several Heroic (the current Mythic) tiers before our disbandment during Tier 16. Currently our roster contains players that have raided in guilds that were in the top 50 US progressed guilds. We don't just play WoW as well. Casually Addicted has a community that plays many different games together. Any guild member is welcome to use our Discord server. Raid Info: We employ a friendly raiding environment that prioritizes fun without sacrificing the need for progression and boss kills. However, with that said, we still ask for a perfect (or at least near-perfect) attendance from each raider because we believe a consistent core group is necessary for our progression. We're ideally looking for people who are just as passionate at clearing content as we are. Please be willing to raid overtime if it is necessary to progress through the fights. We're looking for players that have experience in Mythic/old Heroic raiding and want to be part of our friendly, but professional, guild and community. Raid Days and Times: Tuesday :: 8:00pm - 12:30am (EST) Thursday :: 8:00pm - 12:30am (EST) *Times may vary depending on how much content was completed that week.* Raid Progression: Normal EN :: 7/7 Heroic EN :: 7/7 Mythic EN :: 0/7 Raid Loot Distribution: Loot will be bestowed upon those who need it the most via a Loot Council. This means that all upgrades will be given to raiders whose acquisition would be most beneficial to the raid. Currently Recruiting: Tanks (None) Ranged DPS (Hunter, Spriest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman) Melee DPS (Ret Pally, Feral Druid) Healers (Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman) How to Contact: You can contact us by adding us on our Battletags. You can also send our character a whisper if you happen to see us on. Ethica: Ethica#1133 (Character Name: Ethidemon or any toon with "Ethi" in name in guild) Dazz: Daz#1218 (Character Name: Dazzleaxe or any toon with "Dazz" in name in guild) Forbes: Muphin#1909 (Character Name: Demonmuphin or any toon with "Muphin" in name in guild) Clandonn: Clandon#1499 Application: Please fill out the following application before contacting us so it will speed up our conversation 20m
22m [A]stormrage 862 Sin Rogue LF H guild Looking for week day raiding guild, that raids anytime after 5pm server time. I'm extremely social and love just chatting it up about all kinds things. Been pugging to get Heroic experience and I'm 7/7 N and 4/7 heroic. Currently I've finished up to M+8 and run M+'s daily for the AP grind. Have logs if needed and would love to talk to anybody that needs a solid team player. You cant message me here or add me on Bnet @ Mcbreezy#1788Brozzy0 22m
24m <Asperity> 2/7 Mythic Recruiting 1DPS 1 TANK Hey Guys, Asperity is a pretty new guild - but formed from old friends and raiders alike - we are generally a friendly bunch but look up the meaning of the guild name too :) We are currently recruiting :- 1 Tank - Preferably a pally but any please apply 1 Ranged Dps - ( full time ) 1/2 Range/melee dps ( part time ) You will get runs mythic and heroic Also, any exceptional raiders will be accepted. Contact myself or Aizlin Barrowwind#1537 Aizlyn#1254Barrowwind1 24m
25m [A] <Look Swell Play Well> (3/7M) [A] <Look Swell Play Well> (3/7M) on Sargeras is a freshly transferred guild composed of the core raiders from Volatile-Ner'zhul. We began mythic raiding one week ago and are already making great progression with our new team. Raid Times: Raid times are Tue/Wed/Sun from 8pm-12am CST. About Us: We are recruiting more members to grow our roster and provide us with more diversity and options for subbing out classes for fights in the future. If you prove to not be good enough to join our mythic progression group don't worry, we will be running heroic and normal for all members we invite. Loot is decided by a council based on performance and importance of the upgrade for the mythic progression team. Currently Recruiting: Holy Priests Holy Paladins Shadow Priest Mage Enhance Shaman Arms Warrior Warlock Contact Us: Killjoy#1149 Abov3Av3rage#1273 abr#11898 Oraok#1671 Getrow19 25m
26m [H] Mythic Guild LFM dps <Trademarked> - Lightning's Blade - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore Progression: Normal (7/7) Heroic (7/7) We are currently a small core group of really talented players looking to progress through mythic Emerald Nightmare. We've had 7/7 heroic on farm for nearly a month, and at this point we're very geared and consistently parse very well. Currently our roster is just slightly too small to transition to mythic, so we need more good players to add to our roster! This is a great opportunity for good players to find themselves a core spot in a new and upcoming mythic progression guild. Especially DPS and an additional tank. We expect to start making serious progress into mythic this week. Raid Schedule: Tuesday - 6:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST Thursday - 6:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST Friday - 6:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST Holidays will be rescheduled/Taken off (depends on the week) Current Recruitment Needs: • All DPS class/roles (Logs Required) • Mistweaver Monk • Tank All classes will be considered. In-game contacts: Manastorm (Manastorm#1862) Zekrom (Zekrom#1610) Nessper (Nessper#1583)Manastorm1 26m
35m [H][Arthas] Nerd Rage 1/7M LFM DPS <Nerd Rage> is looking for dedicated and exceptional raiders for Heroic progression and stepping into Mythic for Legion and further. About us: We are a bunch of friends who have been raiding together since WotLK and are looking to expand into a 20man raid group. If you are looking for a guild to call home then this might just be the right guild for you. Raid times: Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11pm - 2am est. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic Currently recruiting: Ret Pally or Arms Warr with OS tank. MM Hunter Enhance Shaman with OS Heals. Destro Warlock Frost DK Rogue If this schedule meets you and you are interested you can contact me at : Secret#11771Malígnant4 35m
36m [A10] LF healer. And tacos. And giggles. What We Have to Offer You: We offer great female voices in Mumble. We do not offer concubines. We do offer puntable Gnomes. We do not offer Gnomish mail-order brides. We do offer really bad mama jokes. We do not offer mamas. We do offer DJ Jmoney singing "Red Solo Cup" after new boss kills. We do not offer earplugs. Bring your own. This is recommended. We also offer guild repairs, a plethora of raid-relevant, valuable items in the guild bank for half the price of AH value (to both hook you up, and keep gold flowing into the bank. We also have them available for free in several situations). We also offer a steady progression for you (we're knocking new bosses out in one to three nights, when we're not dragged down by abysmal pugs, which we're usually good at avoiding). Membership with DN will give you comraderie, out-of-raid guild activities of a wide variety, community, and plenty of laughs. Draconus Noir is a guild that has been around (with two breaks taken throughout our 12 years of existence on the Icecrown server) since classic WoW. We are now rezzing the guild, and have room for a healer. We will not recruit you for the bench. This is a core raiding spot. About Draconus Noir Draconus Noir is a 10-man Alliance raiding guild on the Icecrown server. DN is comprised of a mixture of oldschool hardcore players with server-first competition raiding history, and new blood that has turned into great, skilled raiders. DN formed in 2005, raided through classic, BC, and part of WotLK before getting shelved. We ressurrected during Dragon Soul, and cleared challenge after challenge in all tiers of Mists of Pandaria. We're fully confident that, after filling in these core raid spots with a few skilled and situationally aware raiders, we'll be knocking down bosses through the end of each tier, and return to some more hardmode action before the tier ends. Raid Times Friday 8-11 CST Saturday 7-10 CST All raiders are expected to be available for invites fifteen minutes early. We want to pull at the raid start time, not start filling at raid start time. We go for three hours, with a ten-minute break at the halfway point (1.5 hours). Current Needs Healer (any class or spec) Warlock (any class or spec) Expectations We do have expectations of our core raiders, simply because progression will not happen otherwise. So, if you are consistently late for raids, or miss raids with no warning or explanation, we are not the guild for you. If you expect to be carried instead of carrying your own weight, we are not the guild for you. If you spend more time as a corpse than as a raider, we are not the guild for you. Punctuality, consistent attendance, playing your class skillfully, keeping yourself up-to-date on the mechanics of both your class, and of bosses, and self-preservation during encounters are strict requirements for our core raiders, as is a good attitude. If we're what you're looking for, send recruitment officer Aeleas/Galadrenai/Maeraxis a tell, or an ingame mail if I am not online, and we'll get a recruitment interview underway ASAP. Galadrenai#1703 You can get in touch with me from my battletag as well. Thank you for considering Draconus Noir, and we look forward to seeing you ingame!Aeleas116 36m
38m ♥ Levitate 4/7M - 2 Night Mythics ♥ TLDR; ... Philosophy ... Our Raid Teams ... Expectations ... Specific Recruitment Needs ... Contact ...Ðictator31 38m
39m {A} Lithium recruiting for H EN progression Who we are: We are Lithium, an alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H. Lithium was founded back in early WOTLK by myself, the wife and some friends on Echo Isles. While there, we were a top 10 progression raiding guild. Unfortunately, when Cata dropped and the Star Wars MMO came out, our numbers slowly dwindled. Alot of us have remained friends irl. Fast forward to today and me and the wife are giving it another go for Legion. Recruitment needs: Recruitment is open to everyone including re-rolls, social members and of course raiders. Our goal is to form a guild that is similar to what we had back in the day, which was a respected and helpful group of people. **Current raid needs** Melee dps - Closed Heals - Disc priest or monk Tanks - Pally, Warrior, Druid Ranged - Lock, Ele Shaman, Bal Druid, or spriest **Don't be afraid to inquire if your class is not listed, exceptions can be made for the right people** Never raided before? Not a problem. We will help you. Our goals: First and foremost is to have fun. This is a game after all, not a second or third job. Secondly, we want to clear content as it is current. We will be starting out with normal and then pushing heroics asap. Mythics will depend on if the group wants to and there are enough raiders to fill the group. Raid times: We are raiding Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4p-7p pst (5p-8p cst, 7p-10p est). Loot is handled via dkp, with a bonus reward system in place. What we expect from you: Honestly, not much here. All we ask is that you be respectful to your fellow players, both in guild and out. If you join to raid, please be on time to raids and be ready to go 10-15 min prior to raid start. If you cannot make it to raid, please let an officer know ahead of time. We have started a facebook page to help with communication. See, that wasn’t so bad eh? What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible, from helping with class/spec questions to crafting and professions to figuring out things in game. ***Once the guild bank has been stocked*** For raiders: food, flasks, potions, gems/enchants and repairs For social members: primarily repairs, though once we have a surplus of the above mentioned things they will be available as well. Hit me up with any questions or to discuss securing your raid spot: Ryouice#11303 You can also talk with Goeyy: g03y#1739Ryóuice6 39m
39m <Levitate> 4/7M - LF RESTO SHAMAN We have been looking to bring in a restoration shaman for a few weeks now without any luck :(. Our mythic team is solid and we are seeking a phenomenal player that we can offer a permanent raiding position in our established core group. Please have logs that prove you can play your class effectively - everyone else in the team is held to very high standards. More information about our guild can be found here Contact - mcw#1769Ðictator30 39m
41m (h)guild recruiting DPS. 7/7H 2/7M <Back in my Day> (H) from Zul'jin is looking for a handful of people to round out our mythic roster for Legion. We are a newly reformed guild that took a break, and changed servers, during WoD. A good portion of the current roster has raided together prior to WoD. Despite breaking for Tier 17, some of us managed to independently achieve our goal of 13/13m for Tier 18. We are fun and laid back, but do expect people to know their class/role and perform at a higher level. We 100% intend on clearing current content and need people capable of doing so. Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8pm -12am CST. 7/7H 2/7M EN -- Need a few more strong DPS We are in search of a rogue, warlock, shadow priest, mage, and any other exceptional DPS. You can add either of the following B-tags if you have any questions or interests: Katie#1979 Luka#11694Suchäwhorde137 41m
42m Tsunami 7/7H LFM for mythic team Tsunami is a relatively new Australian guild on Dath / Khaz. We're focused on raiding and progressing as a team while having a great time doing so. We are looking for a high quality player who is able to perform exceptionally and bring a good attitude to the team. So far we have cleared 7/7 Heroic. Need a few more members for our mythic core team. What you will need - A good attitude towards raiding. - A good understanding of your class as well as knowledge of all your specs. - Be able to handle constructive criticism and improve as a player. - Have a well oiled PC and working mic. - Be willing to learn outside of raid times in order to be prepared for guild raid times. - Be able to make 90% of raid events. Our raid times are as follows (ST) WEDNESDAY - 8:30pm - 11:00PM THURSDAY - 8:30PM - 11:00PM SUNDAY - 8:00PM - 10:30PM PLEASE REFER ALL APPLICATIONS TO OUR WEBSITE All applications will be considered. Feel free to message me on if you have an queries. tigerstone#6906Holyparty0 42m
52m 3/7 <Internet Bullies> NEED DPS !!! Progression: 3/7M 7/7H [A] Internet Bullies is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add to that core and polish off our mythic roster (cliche i know). We are looking for individuals with top raiding experience. Our DPS spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain a near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable. Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST Current recruiting needs: DPS: Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Ele shaman We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at or contact us via bnet Warmachine#1364, Shynn#1383, or Aurora#1587 We look forward to hearing from you!Wãrmachine47 52m
1h 860 RET/PROT Paladin LF Weekend Raids Hello everyone, I am a Prot/Ret paladin who is looking for a new home. I have Heroic EN experience (7/7) with multiple clears. I started raiding Molten Core back in Vanilla and have raided all content between then and now.. at various levels including top 100 guilds. My personal life and work schedule doesn’t allow BLEEDING edge progression anymore although I would really like to find a stable, friendly home to enjoy my only hobby World of Warcraft. Ideally I would like to push Mythic content every patch but so long as I get to clear Heroic content while its current. I am happy as a clam. I decided last year that I would rather farm Heroic with people I like than tackle Mythic content with jerks. In a perfect world I would farm Mythic content with people I like.. but does such a Utopia exist? I digress… What I can offer: • 860 Prot spec Paladin / 857 Ret Spec • Solid EN knowledge(Ahead of the Curve : Emerald Nightmare) • No drama • Flasks/Enchants/Gems ready to raid • Alchemist/JC • If im in your guild you will constantly have a tank available for Mythic, Mythic+ runs that wants to run them What I am looking for: ***Weekend Raiding!*** Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday times • Friendly guild. Preferably established and large. Multiple raid groups a PLUS! • Some level of current Heroic EN progression • Adult centric I am hoping to Raid as Ret and offtank when needed. Ret Artifact level is behind Prot but catching up. Thank you for looking at my App. If you think you might like to talk with me in game, please leave me a message or a post below.Trovan5 1h
1h 7/7M EN Raiders LF Late Night Weekend (ALTS) Hello all! We are players from the guild <Dethroned> over on US-Area 52 and don't have much going on during the weekends. We decided that since we do not want our alts to rot away on the character tab... we'd give raiding on them a shot as well! As the title states we have both cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare on our mains and are experienced raiders in general(Spanning many years). We are very easy going and comedic people who have a varietal sense of humor. If interested, feel free to drop your guild info in the thread. Thanks for reading! 1. Times available & time zone: 10PM-3AM(PST) 1AM-6AM(EST) / Fridays and Saturdays. 2. Server preference: East Coast(PvE). 3. Faction preference: Horde. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore. 5. Current progression/experience: On these particular alts, we have cleared 7/7H. We have 7/7M experience on other characters. 6. Armories: / 7. Contact info: dctorfeelgud#1277Boopymcgee26 1h
1h Weekend Raid Team Recruiting <The Knights Who Say Ni> is a newly formed guild looking to fill its ranks. Currently looking to fill all rolls as the roster is fairly limited. The current core is a close knit group who actively does mythic+ dungeons and have been actively trying to clear EN due to our previous guild leadership becoming defunct. Raid Times: 10am-2pm Pacific Saturday and Sunday I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the last few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casual game. I have several tiers of raid leading experience, as well as class lead with a server first progression team. I know I am not the only one who wants to do progression raiding but just cant make a traditional weekday evening raid team due to work, school or real life in general. So if this sounds like you, feel free to hit me up. Lukien#1938Lukaen6 1h
1h 861 Rogue 7/7H xp As the title says 861 Rogue currently playing Assassination but can play Sub and Outlaw if or when the time comes. I have 7/7H xp from strictly pugging and I am looking for a guild that is atleast 7/7h xp as well and raids after 8:30pm est. I am always up to date with every piece of info i can find to be the best rogue i can be. Add me on bnet and we can talk and I can link logs as well. Bestman#1653Ihatemud26 1h
1h [H] <Warforged> - 3/7 M - LF RSham/DPS <Warforged> is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that values good friends as much as good gaming. Who We Are ... Who We Seek ... What We've Done ... Where We Are ... Who To Contact ...Ralgore163 1h
1h [A] 857, 180-220k hunter lf guild/raid team Looking for a semi-casual guild, or preferably just a raid group. Bonus if you communicate outside of game in some way. Active forums are preferred. About my hunter: 857, DPS varies wildly between 180k and about 220k. !@#$ty while learning, good dps in farm content/once I get the mechanics down. I run lower-lvl raids to master mechanics, if I need to. Currently running progression in Heroic EN and running M+s. I'm 3/7 H.EN and 7/7N.EN, normal on farm. I can't raid more than 2 days per week.Flokke3 1h
1h 860 mage, resubbed last week. Looking for a team to raid with, anything. Because we are so understaffed at work, my schedule can vary wildly. However for the time being, I have Thursday and Fridays off. Just looking at my char page should give you an idea of what my exp is. Even if just an alt raid on heroic, I am game. I am used to heavy progression raiding, so I just want to help you slay the pixel boss in anyway I can. I resubbed last week and got to 860 in a few days. Also looking for ppl to chain mythic plus with me.Pyroblock2 1h
1h 867 Ele Sham LF Raiding Guild [A] Stormrage Looking for a Mythic Progression Guild In search of a well populated & active player base. 7/7 N 7/7 H experience. All of my parses are 80 +. I only play Elemental. Open to newly formed guilds with high hopes of future Mythic Raiding. (please note: I have a couple friends whom are in search of the same thing)Satojakk27 1h
1h Dedicated Player LF New Home Hello everyone. I'm currently looking for a new home. I've been raiding with the same people for about 5 years but it's time to move on. I am open to playing any class and any role. I will be leveling a new character on your server from 1-110 and be geared in two weeks, I have done this before on an alt and I am very dedicated to the guild. I have raided from casual, to Top US 30. I can wipe for 5-6 hours straight. I am usually server first for leveling. I know how to communicate, min and max everything. My current guild is only 6/7H but I have created my own groups and led 7/7h. The reason I am looking for another guild to raid with is to raid more than a few hours a week. I want a guild that can communicate, that has been around for awhile (stable), and a guild that I can joke around in voice chat on non raiding days. I prefer to raid on Alliance and I prefer to play healer. But I am open to dpsing as well. I do not like to tank. If you're willing to give a skilled player that puts in their everything into this game, please reply and type "wtfm8" in your reply so I know you have read this. Thanks, DRecruitment3 1h
1h 3/7M Weekend Raiding <Winky Face> is a fresh guild composed of experienced raiders looking to establish a competitive raid roster for Legion. Raid leaders, and much of the raiding roster have extensive Mythic experience in each tier of WoD and are looking to continue that through Legion. We are a fun and talkative guild that have been good friends and raiders for a long time. We are looking for players with the mindset and drive to complete progression in a timely and competitive matter. Our raid schedule is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9pm-12:30am PST Currently, we are recruiting: -Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin. -Bear/Warrior tank Please contact either of our recruiting officers, Nothanno(Party#1910) or Ralts(Rurei#1879) for more information. Even if your class isn't listed we're looking for any strong players. Feel free to add us and see if you're a fit for the guild. If you're interested about joining Please go to and throw up a quick app. Thanks!Nothanno1 1h
1h 2 Friends LF progression guild (2/7M XP) Hey there guys. So this expansion has been a bit of a mess for me and my buddy, the guilds we have joined have had serious loot drama/players bashing each other back and forth, and all around bad environments. This is NOT what we were interested in :/, Both of us are mythic progression raiders with decent raid experience (We were both 11/13 - 12/13 M Pre nerf HFC) While we were slow to start in HFC we definitely showed we could be top parsing contenders. So what are we looking for? We're looking for a semi-hardcore progression guild , with a social environment to it, meaning a group of people that aren't just logging on to raid. Players that on the off nights run mythic plus dungeons to gear up, to make sure we were progressing as a raid team. Our times/What we have to offer We're looking for a guild that raids any day of the week as long as the start time is 7:00 PM PST + and ends no later then 1:00 AM. We currently have a few classes we are capable of playing, plus I'm looking toward leveling a Warlock to become my main as the Ranged life is the life for me. Our classes: My Friend Shaman (Resto 864 iLvl) Mage (Fire 860 iLvl) My Classes Paladin (Holy, Ret. Most of my mythic kills have been as Ret 867/869 iLvl) Rogue (Assassination/Outlaw 855 iLvl) Death Knight (Blood/Unholy 850 iLvl) If interested in talking more about our logs/pitching your guild info to us add me on B-tag, aswell as leave your spam down below. panda#13991 May also have a third friend Balance/Feral however I am not sure if he is interested in leaving his current home!Meelen9 1h
1h [A] Sargeras <Resurrected> 4/7M 7/7H 10pm CST Overview <Resurrected> is a late night raiding guild located on the Sargeras server. We are a group formed of people who are up late, work jobs that won't permit you to log on until after most conventional raiding guilds are done raiding and so on. We have been established and completing end-game content for over 8 years now. Our leadership is well organized and hasn't changed since the guild was conceived. We don't believe in drama, and it is handled immediately if there is any present. Our guild has a laid back atmosphere in general, but like everyone else that makes a recruitment post says, gets super serious when need be. The guild is level 25, provides flasks and repairs for our raiders that make it through their 30-day trial period. Server Transfers If you are a server transfer and we are recruiting your class, do not hesitate to apply. We know the value of money and the amount of time it takes to find a guild that fits your needs. Providing you match everything you have described on paper, you will be given a chance to raid and to make it passed your trial period to become a long-term raider with us. If you just bought your account off Ebay, struggle with basic mechanics and have little insight to how your class operates, please do not apply to save us both time and yourself money. Raiding Atmosphere and Server Information <Resurrected> is a perfect mix of hardcore and casual. We take raiding seriously when needed, but don't have the elitist attitude many other guilds seem to have. If you're looking to down content while having fun doing it, and bashing your face when you need to, look no further. We all run heroics and raids on our alts on off nights, and finding a group of our players to run with is not usually difficult. The server itself hosts a variety of successful pug runs, including new and old content. Sargeras is a great place to be for any alliance player. Please see our links at the bottom of this page for more information on Sargeras. What do we expect from you? Experience: You should have experience from current content or at the very least be well read on the mechanics. Be an expert of your class, know all of your specs and be flexible and willing to change your spec if it's needed. Dedication: We want players who want to be here. You should be excited to start a new fight and understand it might not fall over in a night or two. We have been together for a very long time, and we don't just want high performing raiders, we want to add to our already existing community of friends. Be Visible: Have a microphone and use it for raids. Engage with your team, use the forums, guild chat and Group Me. Sarcasm and jokes are fine, but we don't take kindly to people with attitudes. Have fun, we're here to down pixels and have fun while doing it. Raiding Schedule: 10:00PM - 1:30AM CST (8PM-11:30AM PST, 11PM-2:30AM EST) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Thursdays are removed from the rotation as progression nears completion Note: Raids usually conclude before schedule, but can sometimes exceed the schedule ***Required Raid Nights are Monday - Thursday with 80% monthly attendance*** Immediate class needs are as follows: As of 09/30/16 Exceptional players* * = Will only be considered with a recent log from the Emerald Nightmare normal or higher If your class is listed above, please contact us in-game for more information. Website: Contacts: Ridia, Madison, Karatebob, Darnas, Dopedish FAQ and Policies: Server Rankings: Horde / Alliance Ratio: A Mumble conversation can be arranged, please get in contact with one of our officers if you wish to do so.Ridia66 1h
1h <Doppelganger> 2/7M 9hr/wk LFM Hello to all, Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals. 1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals. 2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team. 3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards. If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment... Doppelganger is the home for you! Progression Schedule: Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST Current Progression: 2/7M Current Recruitment needs: Exceptional applicants will always be given the opportunity to earn a raid spot, even if the class isn't posted as our highest priority needs. Feral Druid Hunter Shadow Priest Expectations: All of our expectations are in the expectations thread, listed at the bottom of this post. Here are some key parts to our community. Efficiency in our raid time as well as maintaining a mature environment are two of the biggest aspects we take pride in. We are punctual with our start and stop times, in our wiping, and are efficient in our discussion if we take a few minutes to talk about theory or strategy. This isn’t a place where our discord is a mess during trash and bosses. Our communication is both precise and mature. People who come here trying to troll, meme, or be rude are toxic to our raid and guild community, and will be dealt with swiftly. Doppelganger members are here to raid, and are all open to recieving and giving constructive criticism in order to aid in our endeavors. Apply online at Expectations thread: For Recruitment Questions Contact: GM - Rudamen#1295 Recruitment Officer - Prishe#1735Rudamen125 1h
1h [A] Just Chill | 4/7M | LF mage/hunter/locks 4/7M currently looking for exceptional ranged AFTERMATH#1842 T/W/TH 9-1am east ( 8-12CST // 6-10PST ) Loot council: based on performance, attendance, consistency and attitude. Who we are: Formerly known as slash cry, just chill has been around since BC consistently pushing end tier content. We are a tight knit guild who are active outside of raid nights, though it is not required. We all push eachother to maintain a competitive yet family oriented raid. Not mature by any means but the dysfunctional type of family you might be embarrassed to introduce to your girl but can't imagine being without. Our rap anthem Totally insignificant to raiding but gives you a sense of the jovial yet competitive nature of our raid. Who we need: Competitive spirit, but also able to understand wipes happen and how to manage without giving up or losing motivation. Consistency, In play and attendance. Must have a reliable PC , internet and mic. Desireto see the guild succeed over personal progression or needs. We may have a bad week or two rarely. We don't need elitists who are out the door the first day something doesn't go their way! Will to improve, Every raid, every encounter be willing to look up fights and find any way to push yourself a little harder every night to get things done. Farm is for parsing. Progression is for execution. Our goals - Maintain a solid 25 man adult roster, rotation on farm is a necessity in order to make sure we always have 20 great players any night of the week. Unfortunately in life things happen and everyone cannot make every raid, when this happens we have the roster to keep going because we accommodate each other to make sure we all see bosses with BiS loot but also keep a solid roster happy. - Continue clearing tiers in a competitive and timely fashion without sacrificing the fun of playing the game with good players by constantly berating lesser skilled players, under performers know where they stand and the officers will rotate and replace them as needed. You do not have to remind people they suck =) - Recruit like minded players who are active in and outside of raids to maintain a fun yet efficient raid environment for all to enjoy.Profit31 1h
1h Geared Team of 4 LF late night raid So the guild we're in just lost a few people to drama, and it doesn't look like the guild will survive. In fact, for the 2nd week in a row, we haven't been able to do Mythic. We've been raiding together for a while and it would be nice if we could keep doing so in a different team. We're not a clique like some other groups looking to join an established group, and we're more than happy to call each other out on !@#$ or have one or more of us sit out a raid or two for the benefit of the group. All 4 of us are 865+ ilvl The Characters: Shadow/Disc Priest or Prot/Holy Pally: and Hunter: Havoc DH: Feral/Guardian/Resto Druid (yes he plays all 3): Our availability for raids: Sunday - 7pm-1am CST Monday - 10pm-230am CST Tuesday - 9pm-230am CST Wednesday - 10pm-230am CST Thursday - 9pm-230am CST Friday - Not available Saturday - Not available What we bring: We go for kills when it's time to go for kills, and we're more than willing to go for ranks when bosses are farm status. We of course bring our own pots, food, flasks, and cursory knowledge of the fight we're going into. We're constantly looking to improve ourselves, and gladly try to help guildies if they ask. 99% attendance and usually online 15min prior to raid time. What we're looking for: In order of priority 1) No drama 2) Guild that raids the times we're available. 3) Guild that's willing to take all 4 of us, even if it means one or two will be benched for 50% of the raids. 4) Not as big, but we prefer Horde 5) Also not as big, but we prefer a larger population server (Illidan, Stormrage, Sargeras, Area52, etc...) 6) Guild/Raid leaders willing to take criticism about the current strategy being employed and not completely flip out and kick half the guild for disagreeing (this just happened) Leave your spam and a method of contact, preferably ID, and we'll shoot you a message if we like what we see.Yugopriest19 1h
1h <Second Attempt> Top 100 world leadership LFM <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that recently transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you as we push for a top world rank and kills again! We've been around for 7+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to do 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were pushing for previously! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! ... ... Recruitment: - Tanks (Any Spec / Class) - Demon Hunter DPS - Death Knight DPS - Warrior DPS - Rogue - Retribution Paladin - Elemental Shaman - Warlock - Balance Druid - Hunter - Mage - Shadow Priest - Resto Druid - Holy Paladin - Discipline / Holy Priest ~ Any exceptional applicant Loot System: Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council with the use of the EPGP system which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc. Outside of Raiding Activity: Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, etc. We are also avid PvPers and RBGer's so if these are things that interest you, then we're the guild for you, because there's rarely a dull moment in the guild! About Us: Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for the new Warlords of Draenor content. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things. About You: You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc. Check out our website and stream at: ... If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID: Indofear Eradícator Praÿ ...Indo265 1h
1h Esoteric - 4/7M - Recruiting Immediate position for: Talented and focused player(s) who know how to perform mechanics. Holy Priest Shadow Priest Hunter The Guild: We will be pushing to secure top 100 US or better in Legion. We managed to make US-334 13/13M after starting 2 months 17 days days late into T18 on a 3 day/10.5 hour schedule. - Going into Legion we have extended our schedule to 4 days/14 hours. Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server. Our players are asked to maintain a respectable attitude, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best. We strongly believe that there is always room for improvement - we're constantly optimizing and creating new goals for ourselves. Every tier we will go in to progression with our most proven players. Esoteric does have plans in Legion to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theory crafting behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes. We will never have someone on the progression roster simply because they are here or our friend, every player is expected to perform at the same capacity. If you seek a guild that has zero tolerance for subpar performance, while maintaining a strong sense of community, we encourage you to apply. We are looking for raiders of a high skill set to join us. Currently 7/7H Our raid schedule is as follows: 11:30pm (CST) - 3:00am (CST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Our Raiders: Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible with laughing and jokes between pulls. However we understand when it is acceptable to joke and speak and when it is not. Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics. Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve. Raider Expectations: Everyone in our core team is required to research encounters prior to first pulls.. We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples. Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable. To apply, please visit: 1h
1h week 1 AOTC 4/7 mythic hunter lf guild as I said I'm 4/7 mythic got my 7/7 heroic week one with mythic ilganoth exp. currently seeking a guild interested in progressing current content and pushing mythic +. my times are flexible. looking for my progress or better. murlocalypse#1594Shâft3 1h
1h <SILVER LEGACY> 2/7M Recruiting DPS SILVER LEGACY is looking to recruit a few more players for our mythic progression. Realm: US-Mal'Ganis (Horde) Progression: 2/7M Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8PM-12AM Server time (CST) Recruiting: In particular -Plate DPS -Ranged DPS - hunter Any skilled player will be considered. Full: Tanks Applicants with Emerald Nightmare Mythic/Heroic progression are preferred, but anyone with previous high level raiding experience is welcome to contact us. It will also help if you can provide logs of previous raids/kills. Being able to understand and properly execute mechanics is key ^_^ We are a group of laid back people looking to progress through mythic content throughout the expansion. You won't be crucified for making mistakes, but we do take raiding seriously and look to use our two nights efficiently. We are always looking to improve our own gameplay, and are more than willing to help out fellow raiders. That being said, applicants should be able to take the occasional joke and not get offended by the banter and somewhat off-color humor. Contacts for anyone interested: Charizard#1728 Brendon#1474Whískeyjack7 1h
1h [H]Obscured - KJ LFM for Mythic Progression <Obscured> 2/7M EN of Kil'jaeden Immediate Caster DPS and a Healer Position Available! Background Obscured was created by a group of friends originating from Blackrock in mid-2015 with the belief that raiding should be enjoyable, while still productively using our time to further progression. Almost 1 year later, <Obscured> still contains many of these people and has grown into a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression Guild looking to start off strong in Legion, while staying close to our values. Many of our raiders are friends, thus there are a lot of inside and vulgar jokes being thrown around in and out of raid. After just one tier together, we cleared Mythic HFC and within the first two weeks of Emerald Nightmare's release, we've stepped foot in Mythic. Progression 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Glory of the Legion Hero 13/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC Glory of the Hellfire Raider Raid Times Monday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Tuesday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Thursday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Sunday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST (OPTIONAL ALT RAID) All guild events start roughly around 6:00PM with raids generally ending at 9:00PM, with us sometimes extending raid by 30min depending on how close we are to killing a boss. Raid invites go out 15min early with plans to pull trash to get started on quality pulls. Attendance Having a 3 day a week schedule, we raid 12 days a month for roughly 3 hours each, meaning we do our best to ensure that time is put into quality progression. Attendance is recorded for every raid, thus we expect our raiders to be on time while staying the full duration for ALL raids, unless something important comes up. If raiders do not meet these standards, we recruit to fill their positions either until a replacement is found or they pick their attendance back up. Emergencies are obviously excluded, as we understand there are times where things need immediate attention, but consistent afks, absences, and tardiness is not accepted. Loot Drops are distributed through a loot council comprised of the current officers. Alt raids are now handled with the new Personal loot system. Loot is decided based on attendance/attitude/performance, with trials being last priority on loot. Performance and Logs Every raid in Obscured is logged and analyzed, with many of our raiders staying competitive with each other and people of their class. Strong raid analysis is one of our biggest assets, in which we expect our raiders to do their homework for raid, but we are willing to help out if needed. With this, we expect our raiders to stay up to date on their classes and do whatever they can to increase their performance during raids. Failure to learn from mistakes, consistent poor performance, or failure to succeed in the above mentioned are acceptable reasons to replace raiders. We are looking for people who are going to be putting in the time and effort out of raid to better their performance in raid. Logs can be found at: Trial Period Our tryout period lasts for approximately 2-3 weeks for applicants. During this time, you are expected to be on time and prepared for all our raids. This includes knowing our strats for the fights we will be attempting, bringing your own consumables (375 food, best flasks and pots, runes, etc), and having your gear min/maxed for a raiding environment, including BiS enchants and gems. Also, you are expected to be in Mumble, speaking up when you make mistakes or don't understand our strats. We are not looking for inconsistent people and missing any of our raids during this time without a legitimate reason will result in termination of your trial. Current Needs Caster DPS (HIGH) RDruid / Mistweaver / HPriest (HIGH) Melee DPS, Any Class (Medium) Everything else is closed at this time. We are NOT accepting package deals or alts for our main raid. NO EXCEPTIONS. Required Addons RCLootCouncil Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools Weakauras Mumble - VOIP References If you have any questions or are interested in trying out with us, feel free to contact one of the following: Sillywinkles - Sillywinkles#1152 Illidro - Illistracka#1415 Snowtouch - Herti#1876 - More info about Obscured - In depth list of raider expectationsFurywinkles264 1h
2h [H] 2/7M Akatsuki LF > R Druid, R DPS Hello there, how are you today? Akatsuki, established on Day 1 of WoW at Kil'jaeden server, has continued on with WoD to push for Mythic. In terms of raiders, we are in search of a couple more dedicated, competent people to add to our roster for an efficient, cohesive raiding crew who can have fun but buckle down and focus come boss pulls. We are looking for raiders that want to raid vs just saying they want to raid. Barring any IRL emergency, we expect you to show up on time for raid. Seasoned Vanilla raiders / raid leaders are leading the charge of our current HFC progression. Guild: Akatsuki Server: Kil'jaeden (Horde-side!) Raid Times: T / W / Th 7:45 PM - 11:00 PM PST (server-time) 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM CST 10:45 PM - 2:00 AM EST Progression: 2/7 M Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare Currently Recruiting: Resto Druid Hunter Warlock All healers are required to have a DPS offspec. Tank offspecs not accepted. We do run a competitive roster with a small bench, so be ready to fight hard for your spot! We expect all raiders to have a fair knowledge of fights, have food, flasks, potions, runes. In other words, Be prepared! If interested, please post here or contact: Kanpii#1783 (This is me.) Istrovios#1411Synii50 2h
2h <Endure> 2/7M LF R DPS Ele/Bal/Mage/Lock Currently 3/7 M <Endure> Formally Disciples, Late night Progression Oriented Raiding Guild founded on January 9th in 2015. Looking for skilled individuals with superior knowledge of class and specs to be able to push content at a high pace. High Priority Mage S Priest Balance Enh/Ele Warlock Hunter Ret WW US – Zul’jin - Horde 20 Man Raids Mon/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday: 11:45 pm - 3:00 am (EST) 10:45 pm - 2:00 am (CST) 9:45 pm - 1:00 am (MST) 8:45 pm - 12:00 am (PST) ---------------------------------------------------------- Endure is a year old guild, Semi-Hardcore progression oriented raiding guild. Leadership in the guild has remain unchanged, with loot being used on a loot council basis of attendance, class advantages and how much you die. We are looking for individuals with progression in mind, heroic content and mythic. Members looking to join Endure should be; • Able to raid at the times listed above for your time zone. Must be able to make 90% of raids. • Are dedicated, responsible, willing to learn, and have excellent situational awareness • Can take constructive criticism & keep a positive mind while raiding. • Have Teamspeak3 and a working mic (**mandatory**) • The ability to work with us for the overall progression of the guild and if being asked to sit due to performance, figure out why you aren't performing as well as you should or for better raid comp on more demanding boss encounters. If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements (ability to gear your main and an alt for raiding and a split run in Legion) we will give you a trial basis up to four weeks. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot after a minimum of FOUR weeks. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players that are here to stay. It should be known that we are extremely selective - we run a fairly small roster and don't recruit players to be benched. Our turnover has been historically quite low, so we take apps very seriously. We pride ourselves on being able to retain our players for the long-term and run our guild so that raiders have a great time AND stay competitive. Our progression goals for Legion are U.S. 50th and World 200. The ideal candidate for a position at Endure is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Teamspeak3 is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. Loot is done on a Loot Council basis which takes in to fact, current classes that excel more than others, player attendance and abilities, and overall what is best for killing the boss. This is a team game, not individual, loot comes and goes but in the end what matters IS killing the boss. If we are interested in your app, we will contact you for an in-depth Teamspeak3 interview. Be prepared to answer some critical questions about your raid/achievement experience and your gear/enchanting/gemming choices. We will review EXCEPTIONAL applicants regardless of class openings. For any recruitment needs or questions contact, GM & Recruitment: Amethystz or Mattadinz in game on Zul'Jin or Amethystz#1205 or Posimon @ Rahvin#1135 2h