Guild Recruitment

31m [H-Zul'jin] Potato Dream 4/7M LF RDPS We are currently recruiting 1 ranged DPS. Prefer Hunter/Spriest/Lock/Mage, but somewhat open to others. Always recruiting top tier players in any role, just reach out if you're not an RDPS and we can discuss. Why Potato?: Potato Dream is the efficient player's guild. While we aren't part of bleeding edge progression, we're a happy middle ground for solid players who still want to progress. We're hardcore enough that you aren't wasting 3 hours a night watching other people fail, but casual enough that you don't hate your life. We progress quickly and efficiently. You'll wonder why no guild you've ever been in has been this perfect. Once you go Potato, you never go back. We're also very selective about our members, valuing both logs/performance and whether or not you are a douchebag. Potato Dream is one of the first guilds I personally have ever been a part of when there's not a single member anyone hates. There is no raid member that is there because they are good, but lots of people want them gone. There is no Officer boyfriend/girlfriend that is bad but gets a spot anyway. There is no person you switch channels in Mumble after raid with your friends and talk about how annoying they are. We do not yell/rage at each other during raid. We have a very positive and constructive raid environment filled with just the right amount of banter and salt. Guild Info: Our website can be found at We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM (EST/Server time). We do not add days for progression, nor extend raid time more than 10 minutes. If you have any additional questions, you can always contact me at DrMeat#1235. If you'd like to apply, please head to: Thanks!Allmeat27 31m
32m [869mage](Horde) LF Sunday Night heroic clear Hey guys, i'm looking for a group to run heroic EN\NH with sunday nights. If you raid during the day (Est time zone) I'd be interested in more, but beyond that I'm just looking for a sunday clear with some cool people Not looking to transfer\faction change, just looking for a cross realm thing. I'll bring my own food\flasks\pots ofc. 869 ilvl, completed a keystone 10 in the time limit, hard core raider in the past, but school made me quit last year, and work is preventing me from getting back into anything serious. ThanksEmekk0 32m
32m 852 LF Semi hardcore Raiding Guild 852 Shadow priest looking for semi hardcore raiding guild. I can raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at any time . Any other days I can go from 7 to 10 cst. I know the fights and can learn new fights very quickly.Cenica20 32m
34m [A]<Exotic Raid Plan>1/7M LF Healers! <Exotic Raid Plan>, formerly <Reliquia>, finished WoD 13/13M after starting late, and with new management intend to do better than that in Legion. We are looking for like-minded people with a focus on progression to make our way through Legion with. We have a solid core, but are looking to fill in vacancies in our roster. Raid Times Tuesday: 8-10:30 EST Wednesday: 8-10:30 EST Thursday: 8-10:30 EST Recruiting Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS (full on hunters) *Even if your class isn't listed above, we still encourage all exceptional players interested to contact one of the officers listed in this thread. Loot System We run a loot council consisting of our officer core. We assign loot as fairly as possible, with a focus on bettering the raid as a whole. About Us <Reliquia> was formed around the start of HFC by a few friends and past guildies that wanted to run their own raid. It was a slow start and we didn't get into Mythic until January, and with roster issues that we have mostly ironed out, are looking for a quicker start in Legion. Expectations With our comparatively low amount of raid hours, we expect our raiders to come to raid prepared and with some knowledge of the progression fights for that particular raid. We also expect that during progression you keep absences to a minimum. Contact Us Fersherr (Grundhil#1954) Zimzumz (OnlyZUUL#1643) You can also fill out an application at 34m
37m [H]<Perseverance> LFM for second raid team! <Perseverence> of US-Ner'zhul is a fairly new guild, having formed around December of 2015. Our goal is to efficiently progress and improve, clear farm content quickly, and kill bosses on a limited 3-day/9-hour schedule. We are currently looking to start a second raid team for those of us who have started late, or have fallen behind for whatever reason. While we may not be as hardcore as our primary team, many of us still put in the time and effort to learn our respective classes, roles, and boss mechanics. We therefore consider ourselves to be "Semi-Hardcore" and thus expect a similar level of competitiveness from all of our raiders. Though we may not yet have a lot of T19 raiding experience, many of us went 13/13M in T18. --- What we can offer: Experienced raiding guild with many raiders happy to share tactics, tips, class info etc. VERY active guild VERY active discord FUN!!! What we expect and want: Patience Vocal Previous raiding experience Leadership – While we know we can’t expect this from people, most of our leadership is raiding on the primary team, thus any old raid leading experience is a major plus --- Second Raid T19 Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare (First raid on Oct. 16) Primary Raid T19 Progression: 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raid Times: Tue/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30PM PST Currently Recruiting: Healers Melee DPS Hunters SPriest Applicants of classes not listed above are still encouraged to contact us or apply through the website. Exceptional raiders will always have a place on the roster. --- For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here: Guild Site: (If applying, be sure to mention in the “Additional Notes:” box that you’re applying for our second team) Battlenet: Cladeus#1380Cladéus172 37m
37m 861 V-DH looking for guild will Xfer. Hey, I've been playing wow for many, many years now. However my life has grown up over the years to where I can no longer play as much as I use too. However I still enjoy raiding and I still enjoy progression. The issue is in order for me to continue playing this game I will need to find a special raiding guild out their that can fit my schedule. Right now I am able to raid anytime on Monday between 11 am and 10 pm est. I also can raid tues or thurs between 6-9. However for some reason my raid times must not be very popular because I been searching for over a month. So now I'm reaching out to the entire wow community. Horde, Alliance regardless of server. Please let me know if you have a potential home for me. Note- All my old school achievements were on a different account. Never could figure out what email I used for it after an extensive break from the game. However I have been raiding sense the BC days. I killed mimiron pre nerf as a tank and finished several expansions. I love tanking... its the best. So please feel free to post on this thread. I'll be checking it quite often. Best Regards, NaturellNaturell8 37m
38m <I I I> currently recruiting for Legion! Empire is a progression based guild on Zul'jin (Horde) looking for good, reliable raiders to join our team. Empire is made up of parents, college students, couples, working professionals, veterans and friends. The guild has been around since WoTLK and we have put a lot of work, time and effort into the guild to make it what it is. After taking a break, we are ready to build our raid team again for Legion. This has been our only break since WoTLK. Current progression- Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Normal Some of our previous progression- MoP- ToT- 7/12 Heroic SoO- 10/14 Heroic before nerf, 14/14M after WoD- Highmaul- 4/7 Mythic BRF - 10/10 Heroic before we took a break We also have 13/13 heroic experience in HFC, though we did not run our guild at this time. Raid times - Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday -- 10pm-1am (EST) server time Current needs - Tanks- Currently full, but accepting applications! Healers- Holy Priest Resto Druid MW Monk Ranged DPS- Elemental Shaman Mage Balance Druid Warlock Melee DPS- Enhance Shaman If your class/role is not listed currently, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are always looking for talented players and competition is always enjoyed. Here at Empire, our spots are earned, not given. Feel free to visit our website for more information and to apply- Or contact us in-game! Tellu#11210 Haytred#1922Tellu39 38m
39m [H] SIP - Mythic Guild -M/T/W 7-10PM CST <Sanity in Pixels> is looking for exceptional players of all classes and specs to solidify our Mythic Progression Core. As a guild, we strive to be the best we can be, are never satisfied, and are always looking to better ourselves. As we place an emphasis on stability and maintaining a positive guild culture, we are looking for mature gamers who wish to join a team with longevity and success in mind, while still being able to handle criticism and performance requirements. Applicants should be highly motivated and capable of playing in a top guild. We are not recruiting for the bench and we expect our competitive raiders to know basic fight mechanics of each raid boss before even stepping into the instance. Our main goal for SIP is to form and maintain a high-end, 20man Mythic progression raiding team, with the goal of becoming and maintaining top 10 server ranking throughout the expansion. If you feel like your current guild is holding you back, we want to hear from you! We are a progression based raiding guild with multiple teams at varying skill levels. Although fun, friendship and the fact that this is a game are of paramount importance. We are looking for a tight nit, hardcore raiding team supported by many social & casual raiders. Our raiding roster is fairly small, and we expect incredible DPS and healing output from our raiders, so if you're interested in pushing yourself and conquering the toughest content in the game, Sanity in Pixels is probably the guild for you! If you do decide to apply, please note that we're looking for people with excellent situational awareness, dedication, and a firm understanding of their chosen class and spec (including relevant theory-crafting). We are looking to recruit players that play mistake-free, but understand that everyone has a bad day from time to time. The ability to top healing or damage meters is certainly a plus, but what we're really looking for are players that don't make mistakes which lead to their own death or the death of another player. Progression: EN Normal: 7/7 (farm) EN Heroic: 7/7 (farm) EN Mythic: 0/7 (progression) Raid Schedule Monday, 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time (Central Time Zone) Tuesday, 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time (Central Time Zone) Wednesday, 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time (Central Time Zone) Loot System Our Competitive Mythic team will be using Loot Council (via RC Loot Council Addon) and will be prioritizing gear based on progression needs to accomplish our short term goals. Attendance & Performance 90% Attendance is REQUIRED! We prefer you make closer to 100% of scheduled raids. However, we understand that things come up in life and we have a small bench to make up for such situations. If you must miss a raid you must tell an officer or team leader in advance. Players with poor attendance, fight mechanic execution, and personal performance issues will be benched and expected to use the remaining raid schedule to correct themselves, and return to the next scheduled raid prepared (unless otherwise told). Those who start drama, will be cut from the guild immediately! Class Needs While we do list specific needs, all core raid positions are competitive based on attendance, raid performance (mechanics), class knowledge, and how well a player fits into the guild. If you are confident in your ability to play at a high level, we want to hear from you! Any Class Healer Fire Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Boomkin Contact Information Battle Tag: SurvivalOps#1771 APPLY @ Please submit applications with a non Yahoo email! WARNING: Players who have submit applications using a Yahoo email address, have not been received due to a restriction on Yahoo's emailing service. Your application is not being delivered. Looking for something more casual? Check out our late night weekend flex raid team: 39m
40m [H] 2/7M Weekend LF DPS <Spiritus Mundi> [H-Kilrogg] is recruiting to complete our Mythic progression in EN and get ready for ToV & Nighthold. We all have come together because we truly love raiding, from the wipes to the first downs, it's all enjoyable. We stress progression, but it's always important that we are having fun while doing it. We want our raiders to come prepared to each raid with knowledge of the fights we are attempting, properly enchanted gear, as well as consumables. Website -- Raiders log links - ** We heavily emphasize skill over gear, we want players who are skilled in their class, not players who want to skid by on gear. In speaking of this, we also emphasize timeliness, reliability, and dedication -- If you say you are going to show, you better be showing up. In an emergency you can contact me directly through multiple communication sources. We are also a strong believer in dedication, if you are dedicated to your class, maximizing your performance and being the best at what you do, we WANT to have you ** We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS (Mage/Lock/Hunter) Melee DPS (Warrior/Rogue/WW) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid times: Friday-Saturday 7:00PM - 11:00PM PST ---- Alt + Trial Nights ---- Thurs - 7 PM PST - 10 PM PST (Heroic & Trial Night) ------------------------------- We are currently 2/7M in EN (Ursoc ~2% First Night) ------------------------------- Contact info: If you wish to contact me for more information or you are interested in joining please either visit our website and apply or add me over battle-tag (Kovas#11562 as this is my preferred method of contact).Koväs39 40m
42m [A] Optimal 5/7M LF Holy Priest + Resto Druid <Optimal> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Sargeras created by former GM, main tank, and raid lead of 13/13M <Pardon>. We’re looking to add competent and competitive raiders to our roster for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to put an exceptional amount of care and love into their personal performance to push serious progression. Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed. Raid Progression: *5/7M Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: *Tuesday 9:30 pm to 1:30 am EST *Wednesday 9:30 pm to 1:30 am EST *Thursday 9:30 pm to 1:30 am EST Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST. We strive to maintain a guild that doesn't just log in on raid hours. We do 3-4 full heroic clears on our alts on optional nights. Our current needs: *DPS *Healers **All needs are for immediate raiding spots. **Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs. Spots are competitive! Potential Applicants: We are looking for fun, mature, intelligent and active raiders who are eager to take on new content with a keen eye for logs and improving. Applicants should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their class/spec, current fight mechanics, and any upcoming changes to either. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone and Discord are required. To apply, check out our website at and submit an application or contact Theguv#11745 (Guv) or JonnieJuice#1723 (Jonnie) on Bnet for more information. Thank you for your interest in Optimal.Guvx212 42m
42m [H] 4/7M LF Late Night Raiders MISSION: <Daybreak> is a late night horde raiding guild on the Turalyon-US PVE realm. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on an alternative schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Current Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H 4/7M Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 12am-2:30am EST (9pm-11:30pm PST) Interested in applying? Website: WoW Progress: Warcraft Logs: We require at least 90% attendance to raids, along with advance notice of any absences. Recruitment: IMMEDIATE NEEDS: Balance Druid Hunter Mage Other Recruitment Needs: Warlock Elemental Shaman Any Healer Who are we looking for? The very best late night raiders! We're looking for excellent WoW players that are left out of or inconvenienced by standard raid times. We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see WoW raiding content at the highest level with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. However, if you’re looking for the most hardcore guild out there, this probably is not the guild for you either. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We expect you to show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and ballin' deeps. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Discord, a working microphone, and a thick skin are required. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate talent and gem choices. Loot: Loot is distributed via an officer council of five members based on a variety of factors including attendance, necessity, performance and size of upgrade to the raid as a whole. Our History: Daybreak was formed in April 2009 with the goal of completing the most difficult content in WoW on a manageable schedule. Our core management consists of a group of old friends who have been slaying internet monsters together since 2006. In WotLK we reformed as a 10-man guild with a hardcore focus, and from there we became a top 10-man guild on Turalyon. With patch 3.3 we expanded to 25 mans and progressed our way through heroic modes, and have remained as a competitive 25-man guild ever since. In T15 and T16, we fully cleared heroic content while it was still current with a solid 25-man roster. Warlords of Draenor saw us end at 7/7M Highmaul and 10/10M Blackrock Foundry with a server first Mythic: Blackhand kill. In T18 we cleared 13/13M with several top 100 US kills. Ready to Apply? Direct Link: Please be sure to read the guild policies section completely before applying. We expect all guild members to adhere to those policies. The application is fairly comprehensive, however If you have additional questions, please contact Kennypowers, Allaf, Springz, Kazamn or Kureator in game, or add our battletags: Kennypowers#1736, Allaf#1413, Shadsy#1502, Kazuku#1276 or Cercious#1948. Even if your application is exceptional, please allow us a few days to respond. Be prepared to explain your spec, choice of gear and share some of your past experience with raiding. You should be able to demonstrate to us that you know your class inside-out and have some experience/knowledge of Mythic encounters!Allaf34 42m
43m [A] <Look Swell Play Well> (3/7M) [A] <Look Swell Play Well> (3/7M) on Sargeras is a freshly transferred guild composed of the core raiders from Volatile-Ner'zhul. We began mythic raiding one week ago and are already making great progression with our new team. Raid Times: Raid times are Tue/Wed/Sun from 8pm-12am CST. About Us: We are recruiting more members to grow our roster and provide us with more diversity and options for subbing out classes for fights in the future. If you prove to not be good enough to join our mythic progression group don't worry, we will be running heroic and normal for all members we invite. Loot is decided by a council based on performance and importance of the upgrade for the mythic progression team. Currently Recruiting: Holy Priests Holy Paladins Shadow Priest Mage Enhance Shaman Arms Warrior Warlock Contact Us: Killjoy#1149 Abov3Av3rage#1273 abr#11898 Oraok#1671 Getrow112 43m
43m 2/7M exp 98% fire mage w/ logs LFG I took time off shortly after BRF mythic went live because of school. As of now, I'm looking to start raiding again (long term). I'm looking for a mythic oriented progression guild that raids on a limited schedule. * 95+ percentile player that's proficient with all three specs. * Previous world top < 150 exp My previous raiding experience - TBC - Muru/KJ killed pre 3.0 nerf with <team ice> (world 40th) here on Illidan. WotLK - 25H LK killed before cata released with <mind games>. Cata - Sold original account to focus more on school. Didn't raid at all. MoP - Came back to raid with friends on <babe legion>. The guild was comprised of mostly alts from raiders in sub top 50 guilds. Some logs from previous tiers - Relevant Logs - (didn't have sinew trinket here) What I'm looking for - Be at least 2/7M Raid < 4 times a week during progression Adults 21+ Mgz#11900Tiltev76 43m
44m <Solarium> [H][Illidan] 2/7M 7/7H -- <Solarium> 2/7M 7/7H is now recruiting! -- -- Hardcore --Mythic Bosses down - Nythendra, Ursoc. -- Server: Illidan We're currently looking for a few more key players to fill our mythic roster. Heroic is on farm. We just don't have enough solid players for mythic content. We're looking for mainly ranged dps, but all exceptional players are welcome to contact us to trial. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-12am EST. Recruitment: One DPS with a Tank OS. Melee DPS (Rogue, Ret) (1-2). Ranged DPS (Lock, Boomkin, Hunter, Mage) (2-3). Healer (Locked) How to apply: If you would like to apply, or have any questions. Feel free to contact any of the following players via battletag. Wonderful#1702 Excessive#1822 PolishPatty#1306 Saucysweet#1119Wonderful44 44m
45m (A) Mass Extortion 7/7h LF mythic raiders Mass Extortion is a 3 night per week raiding guild, located on Stormrage-US, in search of players for Mythic progression. Our guild progression is currently 7/7n 7/7H. Our raid environment is laid back but semi-hardcore at the same time. On off nights we run Mythic+'s alt en runs, or pvp. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00pm to 12:00am EST. We are looking for players that are competitive and know their classes well. What we are currently recruiting for: Death Knight (Unholy with a blood OS) Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Mage (none on raid roster) Hunters (none on raid roster) These are for core raid spots. As such the requirements are as follows to fill these positions: 855 minimum ILVL 220k dps (logs are appreciated) 220k hps (logs are appreciated) minimum lvl20 weapon (main spec) Ability to transfer to Stormrage-US-PvE For questions or to set up a trial, please contact any of the follow via battletag or on server whisper: Kinetiic#1269, Reveltionz#1588Revelatians19 45m
45m Alliance 7/7H LF DPS for Mythic Equilibrium is a long standing guild on greymane/tanaris looking for great DPS to round out our raid composition. We are good on mages however all are more then welcome to apply. We have a Discord, are constantly active and plan to push ahead to the top of the server with this and future content patches. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10:30 PM Server/central. Normal/Alt Runs are run over the weekend and we constantly run mythics and mythic+ as a guild with multiple people having tank offspecs with our very solid healers. Our DPS currently pull above or near 200k so please be able to pull your weight. We are not settling at heroic we plan to push into mythic for this and future content and want to solidify our raid comp going forward through the entire expansion. Message on here or in game at Mooseberryjr#1259 We don't really NEED a specific class however we are activly looking to recruit a good shadow priest (we have 1 but want 2) and a WW Monk and/or a Feral druid (we dont have either).Rageberryjr2 45m
47m [A] Order of the White Lotus 7/7H 2 Nights <Order of the White Lotus> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Uldum-Antonidas. We are comprised of skilled players who are looking to clear end-game mythic content in Legion. 7/7H, working on (M) Nythendra Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30 PST Friday: 8:30 PST All raiders are expected to attend 80% of raids. Guild repair, pots and flasks are provided when possible. Normal and Heroic content is open to all guild members as long as performance is up to par. Mythic content is invite only. We are currently looking for fill-in positions to bolster our roster. These positions have definite room for growth depending on performance. Melee and Ranged DPS are high priority right now, focusing on mage, warlock and hunter for ranged. If you are interested in applying, please visit and apply using the application on the sidebar AND contact the GM NillaWafers#1387 or Raid Leader Phobius#1346 47m
48m (A) Ruin 7/7H - Recruiting for Mythic! <Ruin> Whisperwind/Dentarg (CST) is an experienced raiding guild that is currently seeking core raiders for Legion! Our leadership has extensive experience in mmo's, with many of our current core members having hardcore raiding / server first experience. Raids are conducted in a semi-hardcore environment. We understand that real life comes first, and we want to have fun during raid. However, we also want to kill !@#$. Raiders are expected to improve themselves in their off time, and bring their A-game to raids. So far this expansion, raiding has gone well! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for mythic progression! In the mean time we are clearing normal/heroic and doing mythic+ Current Progression: 7/7N Emerald Nightmare (9/22) 7/7H (10/13) Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 730p-1030p CST (Server) Currently Recruiting: Tanks - Closed Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Holy Priest Melee DPS - Closed Ranged DPS - All All exceptional players will be considered. Even if listed as closed or listed as full. Potential raiders should have a team orientated mindset. Meaning, it's not all about you. Raiding Requirements: Pretty standard as far as requirements go - know your class/spec, listen to direction, come prepared (pots, flasks, food), have an understanding of current content (watch videos, read guides), be willing to give/receive criticism, and continue to improve your character(s) in your off time. Please also have a sense of humor and limited feelings. Drama is not tolerated Loot: Need/Greed for non-trinkets / tier Trinkets/Tier done by loot council VENT REQUIRED- While a mic is optional, it is highly recommended. Contact Kazrik - Kazrik#1681 For any questions. Applications are required to be considered for raiding! 48m
48m 867 Fire Mage 4/7 Mythic LF Guild 110 Blood Elf Fire Mage (Mainly looking for Alliance guild, but will CONSIDER Horde if the right guild is given) 867 iLvl Legendary: Darckli's Dragonfire Diadem and Marquee Bindings of the Sun King Progression 4/7 Mythic ... ......Zeritas20 48m
50m [A] 855 Fire Mage Looking For New Guild 855 Fire mage currently with experience dating back to Wrath in TOC. I'm currently looking a 3-4 night progression raiding guild. Also interested in PVP and mythic+ runs, but am more focused on a solid raiding core team. I've raided with 25 mans, 15, and 10 and have loved them all. I work well with others and am quite the fast learner of new mechanics. I'm always looking at new things to improve my game even is that's taking criticism from others. If interested, I'll be paying close attention to this thread. Won't hesitate to pm anyone. Have a good night and good luckÀnadar17 50m
50m Dedicated Player LF New Home Hello everyone. I'm currently looking for a new home. I've been raiding with the same people for about 5 years but it's time to move on. I am open to playing any class and any role. I will be leveling a new character on your server from 1-110 and be geared in two weeks, I have done this before on an alt and I am very dedicated to the guild. I have raided from casual, to Top US 30. I can wipe for 5-6 hours straight. I am usually server first for leveling. I know how to communicate, min and max everything. My current guild is only 6/7H but I have created my own groups and led 7/7h. The reason I am looking for another guild to raid with is to raid more than a few hours a week. I want a guild that can communicate, that has been around for awhile (stable), and a guild that I can joke around in voice chat on non raiding days. I prefer to raid on Alliance and I prefer to play healer. But I am open to dpsing as well. I do not like to tank. If you're willing to give a skilled player that puts in their everything into this game, please reply and type "wtfm8" in your reply so I know you have read this. Thanks, DRecruitment33 50m
51m 859 resto shaman 859 resto shaman 5/7 heroic kills, seen 7/7 heroic in pugs only. I know the fights and my class. Tired of spending hours in a pug trying to kill cenarios and xavious through bad mechanics. Im looking for a mythic guild to go in have fun and clear stuff and get into mythic where I ultimately want to be. I can make 90% attendance, as I raid 6 nights a week in pugs and current guild for normals as of right now getting nowhere. Let me know if you need any more info.. I have some guild logs posted here.. 51m
52m [A]<Tomorrow I Really Quit> 7/7h 2 Nights TIRQ(Thunderlord server cluster) is a casual guild raiding two nights a week. Raid days are Tuesday and Sunday, 7-11pm CST(8-12 Eastern). We are currently in need of 1 none Hpally healer and some ranged dps. All classes will be considered but these are the main needs we currently have. Class needs: Mage(Fire): High Hunter(MM): High Monk(WW/MW): High Priest(Shadow): High Druid(Moonkin/Resto): High Death Knight(Frost/Unholy): Medium Warlock(Demo): Medium If you are interested contact me at Iruga#1989Irugajr8 52m
52m [H] RotP - Recruiting for 2 Night Mythic Prog Listing the meat first, and then we’ll talk about the guild. - Aggramar is a vanilla server, 70/30ish Alliance heavy, and Medium population PvE. - Tuesday/Wednesday Raid Days: 8-11 EST (5-8 PST) - 1/7M needing 3-4 ranged dps (full on locks), and maybe 2 melee. - Cabowabo#1707 (GM, Raid Lead) or Muleface (Co-GM) #1192 for more info. to apply. Now for some history... Return of the Phoenix has been around 6 years and saw some success in Cata and MoP in a more casual setting before swapping over to Mythic for Warlords. We finished the last expansion at 7/7M, 9/10M (no Blast Furnace), and 11/13M with 6% wipes on Manny pre-nerf. We started HFC almost 6 months late due to guild-wide break. We don’t expect to do that in Legion. What we greatly prefer is for someone to jump into Mumble and really have no idea who's actually in charge due to the fluid movements of a team who knows what's up. Our Raid Leaders are knowledgeable and expect you to do your research BEFORE coming to raid because we don’t have time to explain mechanics to you and only raid 6 hours. Personal accountability to the team is a MUST around here, and although we don't keep crazy 5 night raid schedules, we are extremely serious about our performance while progressing. We may have more casual hours, but this is not casual raiding. We do that on Saturday night. We're trying to add people slowly so we don't have a roster full of strangers. We're a guild full of adults, and plan on keeping it that way. I can think of about 5 people we've recruited out of trade chat over a 5 year period, and they're still in the guild. Friends and family of any member are welcome, but essentially this is a closed guild. The guild covers ALL repairs while raiding, and meets you in the middle on off days. You are expected to have 375 food, flasks (even though we supply cauldrons regularly – no excuse for no flasks), and bags full of potions. We use health pots, NOT cookies. You will need a screen shot of your Raid UI when you apply, and please have logs from EN we can look over. While this guild may be full of a bunch of morons who have a great time tormenting each other regularly, we are extremely serious about progression, and you won't find a better bunch of people to assist you in your class or just sit around and talk shop about WoW. Thanks for reading. We hope to talk to you soon.Cabowabo41 52m
53m [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently working on M Nythendra (4% wipe Tuesday). Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 53m
54m Single Night Raiding! (Tuesday) 1/7M LFM Wednesday Palooza is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras. We raid on Tuesday from 8:30 - 12:30 EST. We're looking to find a few more people who want to progress on a very light 4 hour per week schedule. We're looking to build a community of skilled raiders who want to down bosses with minimal time commitment. While our times are casual, we pride ourselves on a fun yet focused environment. To make the team you'll need to know your class, contribute to the raids success, and “get out of the fire.” At no time will we carry any of our members. While we're competitive; attendance or poor attitude are the only reasons you'd be ask to step down once you achieve raider. Wednesday Palooza was founded in December of 2015 by very experienced players who just want to set aside a single night and kill some bosses while having fun. Not looking to be serious, but we will not accept people who don't put forth effort or are unable to stay alive in fights. We don't go over our scheduled time or add extra days. You need to have near perfect attendance to be considered. While all classes are welcome to apply; we are currently looking for the following classes for our Mythic team: Range: Warlock - High Shadow Priest - Medium Ele Shaman - Medium Hunter - High Melee: WW Monk - High Demon Hunter - High Any player who wants to join as a social is encouraged to reach out to an officer or any member for an invite. We invite socials who are friendly, helpful, and respectful. We also have a few members who raid with us for flex heroics, we'd consider adding more. This is an All Adult guild, so we don't do favorites or have any drama. We're active and fun players outside of raid. You can find us grouping up for mythic+, world questing, and farming mats for potions and flasks on off nights. Overall we're a fun group of people, so feel free to level up with us as well or just join to be social with helpful people. You can apply at the website below or contact me in game for any questions Website: BattleTag: Bigsteer#1581Bigsteer85 54m
56m Hybrid druid Hybrid looking for guild can do it all have for years can also play everything else just as well post your spam belowAssìanìan45 56m
57m [A]<Relax>7/7H LFM for Fri/Sat Mythic Raiding <Relax> is an Alliance guild on Moon Guard (RP PVE) but was originally formed on the Vashj (PvP) server in October of 2006 when the server first opened. It was created by a group of friends who just wanted to relax on a new server and experience all the game had to offer. It grew from there, recruiting new members both from SomethingAwful and personal friends, as well as picking up new members who proved themselves along the way. Who are we? We are former hardcore players (World 5th, US 20th and beyond) that are looking to push mythic content. We are looking for veteran hardcore players that desire to play competitively within a limited schedule. We want dedicated and motivated raiders to show up prepared and ready to roll. Our atmosphere aims to be focused, yet friendly, as we reach our progression goals. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, hit us up or apply on our website! (info @ bottom) Our application is quick and easy and you can be trialing in no time at all. Raid Schedule: (All times are in Eastern Standard Time) + Friday: 10pm - 1am + Saturday: 10pm - 1am Current Progression: 7/7 N EN 7/7 H EN Current Recruitment needs: Ranged Dps Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply regardless of class. In addition to our raiding roster, Relax is about doing whatever you want to do in World of Warcraft. If you want to join as a friend rank, we'd love to have you. We have all types of players, that enjoy all aspects of the game. If you have any questions for us, feel free to message us in game or on battlenet! + Forums: + Scuze: Scuze#11419 (GM) + Zialater: Zialater#1199 (Officer) + Xeddin: Xeddin#1205 + David: David#19140Zzing93 57m
58m [H]2/7M+ 8-11 pm EST W/Th or Su/Mon Extra Crispy of Arthas-US(Horde) is always looking for good people to raid. The basics: We have two different raiding groups and an optional non-Mythic raid night. Tuesday is optional (non-progression) where we alternate between achievement runs, normal mode, and heroic mode raids. Blue Team: 8-11 p.m. US EST/EDT (server time) Wednesday/Thursday. This group is progression and we expect 85% attendance. Gold Team: 8-11 p.m. US EST/EDT (server time) Sunday/Monday. This group is progression and we expect 85% attendance. We require a minimum of gold proving grounds in the role you want to perform. We try not to be disrespectful of other people's time. We start on time. At 8:00 p.m. everyone is at the raid entrance ready. Double potion use for progression and farm content. 100% flask uptime. We average 1-3 minute wipe recovery. We take a 5 minute break in the middle of the raid somewhere. We end on time or a few minutes early/late (which is usually 1-5 minutes either way). Achieving time efficiency requires players to research encounters beforehand. Trial periods last however long we feel like. It will not exceed a couple of weeks if the player is good. Trial members have a lower priority for loot during their evaluation, but they are not excluded. Consumables are provided by the guild even for trial members. Recruitment information and guild history back to its beginning in Burning Crusade can be found at: Our current progression is available at: Guild philosophies: 1: Success doesn't have to mean spending your entire life in the game. 2: EC is not meant to be a world/server-first guild (although we do love putting salt in wounds.) 3: We're adults. We use adult language. Some adult language is offensive yet we still use it. 4: We believe a small, reliable team of adaptable players is preferable to a large group. You're welcome to apply through our website or talk to one of our recruiters: Main Recruiter: Defective#1213 (DPS/Tank/Healing Recruiter) You can also talk to these people about recruiting: Swordwalker#1948 (Blue Team Healing Recruiter) We recommend adding everyone listed for your role until you get in touch with someone. We all keep different hours in-game except during raid time.Koshiba23 58m
58m Convergence 5/7M - Recruiting TANK+ALL [Horde] <Convergence> 5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare is looking for more exceptional players to progress in Mythic raids! WEBSITE: APPLICATION: <Convergence> is a semi-hardcore, raiding guild whose core is comprised of a group of friends that raided together for several expansions in various guilds. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and drama-free guild. We have an almost nonexistent turnover rate, even when it comes to new recruits. <Convergence> is located on Kil'jaeden (PVP), a high population, Horde majority, West Coast server that has a lot going on! During progression we raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7-11 PDST (server time). Halfway through raid, there will be a 15 minute break, and any other breaks as deemed necessary. UPDATED 10/25: Currently looking for an EXCEPTIONAL DPS/HEALERS: Paladin,Priest,Warlock,Warrior,Druid,Shaman & TANK!! It's an MT position not backup or 3rd, LF Prot Warrior,Guardian,Prot Pally mostly Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and accessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered. We will try our best to make it work for the right person. APPLICANTS: Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., TeamSpeak) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members. Standard attendance policy for raiders is that you must make no less than 90% of all scheduled raids. Severe emergency situations are always taken into serious consideration but if you find yourself frequently on the receiving end of “freak occurrences,” you need not apply. All raiders will be provided with repairs, enchants, and consumables if needed. We have multiple raiders who can craft mats or gems if needed, so there is no excuse for not coming to raids prepared. All raiders, trials or otherwise, must be understanding and cooperative when being benched for purposes of progression. Performance is not optional. We keep a very small bench and expect players regardless of class/spec to be on top of their game when it comes to their specific role. We are not in the business of carrying players to success. If you are technically prone to failing boss mechanics, unable to keep up with damage/healing/survivability on a regular basis, or you frequently show up unprepared for raid, or any combination of the above--you are not going to fare well here. There is no raging tolerated in our raids and everyone always remains respectful, but you will be given constructive criticism if you mess up. Research and understanding of boss mechanics is a must. Our guild site features boss videos so that you can swiftly familiarize yourself with each encounter’s various strategies. Our raid times are on the lighter side, but we still aim to be a competitive U.S. guild. Typical trial periods may last around two weeks. This duration is not set in stone, and may fluctuate based on performance and/or attendance. Regardless of recruitment needs, please feel free to app at or add kaywhy#1160 or myself at Emmy#1844 if you have any questions. Other than the serious, boring stuff we have a really FUN and FRIENDLY raid environment! During current content we do optional carry runs twice a week, to get our members gold capped and have their subscriptions completely paid for via WoW tokens (also just for fun). Feel free to check out our streams below to get a feel for our raid environment.Kaywhy14 58m
59m [H] Saturday night raiding Hello all, No longer Available is new guild located on illidan horde. We are group of players that raided together since tbc and looking for players who are in similar situation. Can't commit to the raid as used to We grew up in this game. When tbc was current we were attending college. Haha yeah.. time flies.. We loved to raid but we could not commit to the raid we used to be because of we have family, and career to support real life. We encourage those who doesn't have much time but egar to raid join us. Anybody welcome If you want to be in social/casual laid back guild and have fun doing mythic dungeons and raids. Please consider us. You can level from 1 and we don't mind at all. Thank you for your time to read this post and if you are interested add my btag bloodshed#1855Skyhowl0 59m
1h [A] 2 Day/8 Hrs a WK 4/7M - LF Tank & RDPS Tell Us A Story 7/7H and 4/7M, formerly Reawaken, was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding. Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, and Archimonde. What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content. Currently Recruiting: Druid (tank) Mage Paladin (protection) Priest (shadow) Shaman (enhancement) Warrior (protection) Exceptional players are always welcome to apply! •We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly. •Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that. •Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables. •Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid. *Most importantly, try to have fun! Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights! Our normal raid schedule is as follows: Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central) Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central) Contact us: Willow#1693 - Guild Leader 1h
1h [A] 1/7M -7/7H Fri&Mon - (9pm-12am EST) (LF 1 RDPS, 1 MELEE) - 8 Year Adult Guild - Established Mythic Raid Team - 1/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST [A] <Imperium> - Stormrage - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people. Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism. Raid Team Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic What to expect from us... - Raids that start and end on time. - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 950+ Characters, 560+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s. - Consistent Guild Rated Battleground Group - Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group - Take part in our Mortal Kombat™ 1v1 Tournaments - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen. - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer. - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided. - Adult atmosphere, average age 25. - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions. What we expect from you... - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity. - Great verbal communication during raid. - Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members. - High to perfect raid attendance. - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must. - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team. - Be active and contribute to the guild forums. Currently Recruiting: 1 Melee & 1 Ranged DPS Visit to apply or learn more about us. Lead Recruiting Officer - Extascy#1910 Guild Council Member - Vee#1811 Guild Council Member - Karnos#1453 Guild Council Member - Nyyankees29#1435 Vee14 1h
1h 4/7M [A] 9 hr/week LF Heals/Rdps -T/TH/SUN Guild: <Reminiscence> Progression: 4/7m - 7/7n - 7/7H Server: Icecrown/Malygos - Chicago datacenter, central time, (PVE) Faction: Alliance Loot: RCLootCouncil Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (8:30-11:30 EST) Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (8:30-11:30 EST) Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (8:30-11:30 EST) *** Recruitment: 1-2 of the following classes *** We do not recruit for bench, these are core spots VERY HIGH NEED : Mage Warlock Hunter Spriest Ele shammy Heals - Rshammy/Hpally/priest What we offer: Guild stability: Many of our raiders have played together since Vanilla. We were ranked US #63 in MoP and have several raiders that have played in top guilds ranging from US 15-100. We have a fairly low turn over and most of our members have been in the guild for 1+ years. Fun Atmosphere: We are an adult guild, with raiders mostly in our late 20's or 30's who are either in college or are working professionals. We have one of the most laid back, fun environments you will find in a progression raid setting. Raging/drama are not tolerated. Loot system: We run a fair loot council system through RCLootcouncil addon. We want the guild to succeed rather than just one individual player. We are an active guild: We do mount/title sales, CM's, alt runs on off nights. We are a community not just a place to log on for raid times and log off. What we expect from you: We expect our raiders to show up prepared, flasked/food etc. with knowledge of the encounters. We only raid 9 hours a week, and rarely, if ever, go over that time, so keeping up to date on your class and attendance is mandatory. We want you to be active in our guild, skilled, smart, and have a good attitude. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts for recruitment: Guild Master: Tailented (Spuddy#1880) Officer/Recruitment: Bear (Korra#1443)Bear175 1h
1h 2/7m Tank (874) LF Late night guild Prefer horde and raids start no earlier then 8:30 PST - end whenever. Also around same exp. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday US 50 EXP in BRF. 95+ percentile throughout raiding career as tank and even dos. Post a non copy paste ad with your btag and ill shoot you a friend request to talk so I know you are seriousSeansolitare6 1h
1h <Endless> US 9th Leadership 5/7M LF Healer! Who are we? <Endless> is an alliance guild located on the US-Sargeras (PvP-CST) server. Created in September of 2015 by a group of tight-knit players (with the leadership coming from the defunct US 9th guild in Tier 17 <Razzia>) with the common goal of achieving high efficiency raiding on a light raiding schedule, <Endless> offers a home for raiders that want to play at a high level, but no longer have the time to dedicate to 4 or more raiding days per week. We believe in efficiency in all things, notably in the time spent before (through extensive discussions on the guild forums) and during the raids (with proper preparation and communication), not in the total amount of time spent inside the raid instance. With our sights set on reaching at least a US Top 50 guild rank in Legion, we are looking to ensure that each and every member we recruit into <Endless> is the kind of high-quality player that will help us achieve that goal. While we understood as soon as we formed 3 months after the release of Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Tier 18) that the progression race was already over, we still intended to clear the current content at a competitive pace, which resulted in us clearing 13/13M (in 25 raid days total as a guild with a 3 month late start, 700 raid iLvL and 3/20 legendary rings) and finishing with a US 111th rank. We are currently looking for exceptional applicants to fill the last openings in the roster puzzle ; current class openings are listed in the Recruitment section, which can be found below. Progression Emerald Nightmare: 5/7M - 7/7H Raid Times Tuesday: 8pm EST - 12am EST (7-11 CST) Wednesday : 8pm EST - 12am EST (7-11 CST) Thursday : 8pm EST - 12am EST (7-11 CST) We will never raid more than three (3) days per week. Invites start 20 minutes prior to raid time, and trash should be cleared in time for the first pull of the night at the top of the hour. Recruitment Current class openings: Exceptional Healer of any Class - HIGH Warlock/Feral Druid - LOW While we are actively looking for the classes/specs listed above, our recruitment remains open at all times: all applications will be considered regardless of iLvL, progression or class/spec, provided you have past experience/logs to demonstrate stellar performance We are aware that most guilds say this, but we truly mean it: we are primarily looking for motivated and skilled players, more so than specific classes. Classes and specs get buffed or nerfed every patch, but good players always find a way to adapt and perform no matter the circumstances thrown at them. We will never recruit a player if we do not fully believe in their capacity of achieving their trial. If you feel <Endless> is the right fit for you, don't hesitate to apply on our website After visiting our website and reading this post, if you still have any questions regarding recruitment, please contact any of the officers listed below. Expectations & General Information -You should be able to maintain at least 95% attendance during progression AND farm (aiming for 100%). This doesn't mean we don't understand real life occurrences ; if you know you will be late or absent to a raid, post in advance (as much as you can) on the AFK forums). -You should have a very profound knowledge of your class and should be able to communicate said knowledge through a well written application and competitive logs. -You should have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. If you consistently disconnect or experience lag issues, do not apply here. -You need to be willing to partake in, or at least read, various discussions on the guild forums, and check said forums at least once everyday. We use the forums for our raiding needs, but also to strengthen the bond between our raiders with various entertaining threads and discussions. -Loot is distributed by a loot council formed of the leadership of the guild. Loot is handed out in a way that increases our guild's progression above all else. Enchants, gems, food, flasks and runes are all up to the raiders, although the guild bank will stock up to try to help raiders in this regard. Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Tiltscythe (Ascendance#1646) Officers : Foxcore (Foxcore#1532) & Frankerzbeam (Ludo#1886) Website: (apply here!)Foxcore188 1h
1h <Sanctifico> 3/7M Recruiting SPriest&Heals <Sanctifico> We are looking for exceptional raiders to form a solid raid team. Our main focus to raid Mythic progression with like-minded individuals. Individuals who will take pride in their role and master their class. They will strive to be the best they can be by reviewing material outside the game to better themselves. We are a democracy and everyone has a say, after all we are a team. Faction/Server: Horde/Area 52 Timezone: EST Raid Format: 20 Mythic Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times: 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST Loot: Loot Council Website: Progression: 7/7N Emerald Nightmare 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 3/7M Emerald Nightmare Leadership was 13/13M in HFC Guild Tracker: Warcraft Logs: Recruitment: We are only recruiting exceptional individuals for Mythic Progression. Healer (Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Priest) DPS (Spriest, Ret) Players with Alpha/Beta access or Alpha/Beta knowledge for their class preferred. If you don't see your class above, we encourage you to contact us if you believe you are qualified, our application process involves a lengthy interview on voice chat (discord). We need to vet you as a player and as a social individual. Contacts Ironsquid#1925 - GM Vvisdom#1510 - Officer Jelliebeane#1245 - RecruitmentVvisp79 1h
1h [H] <Deadbeat Dads> Zul'Jin 3/7M Hello, Thank you for taking a moment to consider our community. I will keep this brief as I know if I was looking for a guild I wouldn't care to read a novel. Deadbeat Dads has existed as a community of players since WoTLK (2009.) While we have migrated servers and faction changed since then, we are very happy with where we are now. Our leadership has a combined 20+ years of guild and raid leading experience and has been together for the last 7 years. What does this mean for you? Stability. You won't wake up someday and find your guild gone and need to look for a new home. We only raid 9 hours per week. Our mission is to finish all content before the next tier is released. Meaning killing mythic end bosses prior to the next Tiers release. We aren't worried about being world first but we do want to remain competitive. With Zul'Jin being an active server we strive to be one of its top 10 guilds. Most of our players help us achieve this by having high raid attendance, sim/theory crafting their own gear, and min/maxing every chance they get. If you are a fellow neck-beard, you will be in good company here. Specific Info: Guild Name: Deadbeat Dads Server: Zul'Jin (high pop, no queue, good economy) Faction: Horde Progression: 3/7M 7/7H EN Website: Raid Times: Mon/Tue/Wed 9-12pm EST (6-9 PST) Currently Seeking: Holy Paladin Any amazing DPS If you are interested in applying please visit us at or contact Biggie (RL), Varghul (GM) or Kagune in-game via battletag Biggie#1930, Varghul#1442 and Episode#1334 respectively. Thank you!Kagune8 1h
1h Former Top 100, 4/7M LF RDPS + DK <Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum> is a Guild that has recently transfered to Mal Ganis. We have previously held top 100 us ranks on multiple tiers stretching over a number of years and are looking for a few strong Ranged DPS and perhaps an exceptional plate tank to fill out our roster. Skim the info below and hit me up if you think you would be a good fit. Levios#1714, tu/we/th 7-11 pm est If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else. 1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders. 2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best 3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule. What we expect from you: -That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time. -That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers -That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people -That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis -You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while -That you can play all specs of your class at a high level What you can expect from us: -Unbiased leadership -Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds -A lean roster, we make sure not to overecruit people for the bench -A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals -The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression -Low drama, most of us are 25+ and it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly. We wish to consistently and constantly improve our rankings and make our way to the top on a lax schedule.. Think our team is a fit for you?Billmauro25 1h
1h We are the Knights Who Say 'Ni'! Knights Who Say Ni of Staghelm is one of the oldest player guilds in WoW. We are a smallish group of friends who enjoy grouping for mutual support. We offer perks including Mount Up, Hasty Hearth, Mobile Banking, The Quick and the Dead, and Guild Mail. We are NOT in any way hard-core. We welcome women, minorities, young adults, older players, LGBTQ, and all military personnel. Helpful, considerate behavior is required of all members at all times. If you would like to join us on a trial basis, please tell us why, and why we might want you among us: KWSN at TheInfoSite dot org.Ananisapta0 1h
1h 7/7 H EN Guild LFM Mythic Prog [H] <The Alternative> is a reformed guild on Bleeding Hollow looking to add heals and dps to our core roster and push mythic content. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-midnight EST Some pots/food/flask will be provided.. all will be provided once we have a full 20m. However, you will be expected to bring your own until then and prepare for the fights by knowing all content. What we are looking for: 2 heals (preferably h priest, h pal or mw monk) or heals w/ dps os DPS (preferably ranged.. lock, s priest, mage) All exceptional players will be trialed and considered. Add my btag Megg#1385 for inquiries and to trial.Xanblastbody6 1h
1h [A] <HTKB> Recruiting even cross-realm <HTKB> Are you a raider who is sick of pugs? Are you looking for a family friendly guild? Are you available to raid Sun and Mon 7-10pm (CST)? Then let's talk! Our guild is not huge but every single member in the guild is active every day. More importantly, our guild is conformed of mature players who have been playing the game since vanilla times who miss that sense of community we had back in those days. We are raiding Emerald Nightmare (Normal) and will move to Heroic as soon as we are ready. We're looking for people with the right attitude to join our team and commit to our raid times. (Current Progress is 4/7 Normal) Please whisper me in game or send me an in-game mail, I will be checking inbox several times per day. You can also try to whisper: Donnovan, Illganis, Palepriest, Karilyn, or any other member online :) Thank you! P.S. Please note I'm posting this with a diff character other than my main due to having a name that is hard to spell with accents.Shamelle0 1h
1h <Wonky> 4/7M Wonky is a startup guild as of Emerald Nightmare. We are built off a core of experienced raiders ranging from US top 100-20+ players in the recent tiers. The players are like minded and share the same goal to clear mythic content while it is current. We are looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. We do not recruit for the bench. Horde Mal'Ganis Raid Times: All times EST Tuesday: 8:00pm-12:00am Wednesday:8:00pm-12:00am Thursday:8:00pm-12:00am Loot: Loot Council. Expectations of Our Raiders: - 90%+ Attendance - The ability to play all specs that fit the same role for a class. Especially for pure DPS classes. - Open to Constructive Criticism. - Being able to communicate during pulls when necessary. - Teamspeak 3 - No drama or complaints about loot. Any issues can be taken care of outside of raid hours. Recruitment: Hunter (high priority) Warlock (high priority) Ret/Dk (high priority) We are currently looking for any exceptional players. Our spots are competitive. For more info or to express interest add Laborday#1198 or Cole#1797.Labordayqt18 1h
1h (H) 874 warrior dps 4/7M LF raiding guild. Currently looking for a mythic raiding guild (semi-hardcore), preferably Mon/Tues/weds/Thurs 8-12pm est. Contact me via battletag for more information. Azumai#1179Azumai9 1h
1h [H] <Friendship and Rainbows> 1/7 M LF DPS <Friendship and Rainbows> of Illidan is currently looking for raiders to fill slots for our mythic progression raids. While the guild is new, many of our players have been playing and raiding together for several years. Most of us were top 50 US players during MoP and were in the US #1 3 day a week guild (<Summit>) during tier 17. We plan on clearing all content while it is relevant. We are recruiting for core spots. We need people with stable schedules that can raid regularly and will not have attendance issues. Also, come to raid prepared with food, flasks, enchants, and potions. In contrast to what Ion Hazzikostas said, we expect people to pre-pot and potion during pulls! With all of that being said, we are focusing on keeping a friendly atmosphere. Recruiting: DPS Shadow Priest Fire Mage Hunter Boomkin Healers Shaman Druid Priest Tanks Anything but Brewmaster. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 7pm - 11pm server time (central US) and are always recruiting exceptional players regardless of their class or spec. If you think you would be a good fit for our raid team, add me to btag (Kaeravek#1929) and we can discuss it.Kaeravek5 1h
1h 875 5/7M Hunter LF Guild The story goes that Amigos' GM/RL left, attempts to move forward without him didn't pan out, so the decision to disband was made. I'm looking for something weekdays, preferably starting around 7-8 PST due to work, somewhere around the range of 5/7M. Emerald Nightmare Hellfire Citadel Battletag: Dusk#1738Bloodraven10 1h
1h [H]Almost Heroes | 2 Night | 2/7M Almost Heroes - Area 52 2 Night Raiding Guild / 8 Hours 7/7H -> 2/7M Raid Times: (CST) Sunday: 9pm-1am Monday: 9pm-1am Formed in December 2016 HFC: 10/13M - US 1300, Realm 34 (3 raid weeks spent in Mythic) About Almost Heroes: We believe in pushing content at a pace that is comfortable but still competitive. By the end of Nighthold, we intend to be sub US 200, and unlike most guilds that you will see in the recruitment forums, we are going to do what it takes to get there. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to fully clear each tier. Our definition of hardcore raiding is making the most out of our time together. Since we only raid 8 hours each week, it is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. Raiders are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. Raiders should always be pushing themselves to improve with each raid week, and should never be satisfied with their performance. Every raider is required to have at least one raid-ready alt that they can play just as well as their main for split runs and/or better comp selections. Your alt must also cover the same role as your main. For example, healer/healer, tank/tank, etc. Current Roster Needs for Emerald Nightmare: Ranged DPS: -Warlock -Balance Druid -MM Hunter -Fire Mage All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of what we're currently recruiting. Recruitment: We do not recruit for the bench, if your application is accepted it means that we believe that there is a spot that can be earned. All applications are handled on our website. When submitted, check back on it often, we'll be asking you questions and will follow up with you through it. Put time and effort on your application, it's our first (and often only) impression of you. Make it count! Contact Us: Ultra - Ultra#11418 (GM/RL) Greek - GreekGod#1778 (Healing Lead)Ultrà71 1h
1h [H] ** Quit Soon We Will ** 7/7 EN Normal ** Quit Soon We Will ** Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Progression: 7/7 normal EN Raid Schedule: Friday and/or Saturday 9:00pm-midnight EST Mythic+ Schedule: Weeknights 9:00pm-midnight EST Alt Mythic+ Schedule: Sunday 9:00pm-midnight EST Recruitment Needs: DPS and Healers Quit Soon We Will is a small casual guild looking to recruit a few healers and dps for Emerald Nightmare heroic raid progression. ~ We currently have a regular Mythic+ group running dungeons nearly every night. ~ We have cleared Emerald Nightmare on normal difficulty in pug groups and are ready to start guild progression starting with heroic difficulty. ~ We are a very alt friendly guild. If you aren't looking for raid progression but would like a home to run Mythic+ dungeons during the week and you are cool please feel free to apply. What we offer ~ Our core group of players are mature (30s) but funny people. ~ Experienced players with different levels of progression over the pst 10 years. ~ Personal loot ~ Advice in game, or where to get it from. ~ Other support; gearing, raising professions, etc. ~ Honesty and a laid back atmosphere. What we expect ~ Read up on fights, watch some videos, etc. (understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights) ~ Showing up for Friday/Saturday scheduled raids. ~ Use addon's specific to your optimal style of playing; Deadly Boss mods is a must. ~ Use TeamSpeak3, even if you don't have a mic. ~ Be able to sustain a decent fps in 10+ player groups. ~ Have reliable internet. If you are interested or would like more info visit www.wewillquitsoon.comAimee0 1h
1h [H] 9:30 PST 4/7M LF Holy Paladin & more In Dark Skies, we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt. WHO WE ARE We're a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 21 to 45, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, college students, and many others. We value each other as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on mumble a lot, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze. Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). The core of the team has been together since WotLK. Most of all, we're about people. Because raiding isn't really about classes, or gear, or specs. Raiding is about people! RAID TIMES 9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night). WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun. 2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.) 3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group. 4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that. 5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium. 6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions. CLASS NEEDS RANGED DPS: Any of the following: Mage Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Shadow Priest MELEE DPS: We are open to: Retribution Paladin HEALERS: Holy Paladin (extremely high priority) Mistweaver Monk or Restoration Shaman RECENT PROGRESSION SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs) 4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF 7/10 Mythic BRF 13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd) 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare SERVER We play on the Hyjal server - The Jewel of the West! Hyjal has, by far, the largest Horde population on any PvE server in the Pacific Time Zone. It has become a destination for many PST Horde players, and is expanding rapidly. We all came from different servers, ourselves. Hyjal is a HIGH-population server, but with no queue times. The population is overwhelmingly Horde. CONTACTS If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please! Tewa#1371 (any role) Drattz#1954 (any role) A3MAIN88#1154 (any, but especially DPS or healers) Talceon#1527 (any, but especially healers) bagbibe#1661 (any, but especially healers)Tewa236 1h
1h 857 enh shaman lf fri/sat guild Title says it all. I'm looking for a guild. The one I was in just imploded. What I want: stable, fun, friendly environment where we push the latest content. I'm tired of being in guilds that implode because of bad leadership. Who I am: someone who wants to kill things and not be dragged down by dead weight.Brymja3 1h