Guild Recruitment

Aug 21, 2013 (H) Crowd Control recruiting for core spots We are looking for core raiders for our 10-man raid. We are on Kil'Jaeden server (West coast) and our raid times are 1030 PM - 1:30 AM Friday and Sunday. What we are looking for: 1 Warrior Tank 2 Melee DPS 1 Shadow priest 1 Healer If interested please contact Phrantk, Sappito, or Klíxx (ALT-161)Klíxx0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 516 Mage Lf NightTime Raiding Guild.[A] Hey! I am a current 516 Frost Mage looking for a spot in a 10 man overnight ToT, as well as upcoming SoO raids. I am highly knowledgeable of my class and spec and perform very well in raids. I have high raid awareness and learn very quickly, although I have not had any kills in Throne of Thunder yet I assure I can pick up on it very quickly, and will be able to overcome any encounters. My current server is dead and I've never even seen a PuG advertised in it, especially at night. (Which is why I havent been into ToT) I have just recently returned from playing in patch 5.1 I am willing to change servers Unwilling to change factions. I get along with other players everyone just fine, not and elitist or anything I just get my job done and have fun doing it. Would love to be a new addition to your raid team. So if interested or have any other questions just send me a message! Thanks!Héy5 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 H<Already Reported>10M-Evening PST-LF Shaman Everyone from Already Reported would like to thank you for checking our post out! Website: http://www.myworldofwarcraftguild.com/ Who We Are Already Reported is a horde guild located on the Kil'Jaeden U.S Server Our goals consist of being a competitive (10m) Raiding Guild along with providing a great social atmosphere for everyone. Already Reported is founded on the belief that "Everyone deserves a chance" to be able to raid and to be part of a competitive high end guild. We at Already Reported know that sometimes players aren't given the chance to participate with ingame raids , either not finding the proper raiding time or "Sorry, were full on your class at the moment". We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the game for what it really is, being able to take advantage of all opportunities that World of Warcraft provides. Just because your not geared or maybe you don't have the experience doesn't mean that you should not be able to be part of the guild. We welcome everyone from beginners to experienced players. We hope that with this belief we can expand into one of Kil'Jaedens best guilds. About Us Already Reported is a competitive World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Kil'Jaeden server that lives by one mantra; every day, a day better.. We are a guild that is never satisfied with ourselves and always striving to be the best. Our guild was founded during vanilla. While the server and people have changed over time the tradition and core values remain the same. Our desire to be the best and our standards of excellence are unwavering. Currently Already Reported is stronger than ever and has a longstanding core of leaders and members. Our dedicated officers are always looking to improve the guild in new ways and take extreme to the next level. Ever member of Already Reported loves the game, is active and on the cutting edge of competitive game play in their class. One of our keys to success is building a fun, friendly community atmosphere that people enjoy so that our turnover rate is exceptionally low. Our guild has developed into a tight knit group of like minded players, all with one focus; to be the best and do whatever it takes to achieve that goal as a guild.What We look for in a player: Prospective members should be searching for a place to play long-term. The more a player works with their team, the better they become as an individual and as an asset to the raid. Cohesion is essential to a raid's success. Selfless play. Progression raiding is not an environment where one individual may disregard proper targeting and expect to complete the encounter. Excellent execution. Major factors we look for in a player are: proper positioning, damage allocation, communication, minimizing damage taken, and strategy understanding. Willing to share raid time. Encounters demand varying raid compositions, which means that players will have to sit and share raid time. Individuals who understand this necessity are truly an asset to the guild. Follows directions. When minutes may mean the difference between world first and second, there is no time to second-guess the raid leader. Being attentive and learning quickly make all the difference. Ability to play multiple classes. A new era of raiding is quickly coming, where playing one character isn't enough. Members that can play multiple classes bring an important skill to the guild. Class Needs(Core / Recruiting): Rogue: Assassination Shaman: Restoration + Enhancement / Elemental(Prefer Enhance)Fill In(Not Guaranteed a core raid spot every week , but welcome to join) : Druid: Balance - Feral Monk: Mistweaver Warrior: Arms - Fury Priest: Disciple - Holy Deathknight: Frost - Unholy Mage: Arcane - Fire - FrostAs Needed(Fill In): Anyone is more then welcome to join the guild. If you would like to join as a (FILL IN) we more then welcome you to apply. However, we do not guarantee a permanent raid spot with the core group, seeing as you will be replacing one of our core members(Temporarily ).Wheaties26 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 11/13hm 10m LF tank/dps tue/thu/mon 8-1130cst <<Final Method>> is a lvl.25 10 man guild that is 11/13hm. We are recruiting a tank (warrior or monk) and a dps (warrior, pally, ele shammy) for our core progression group to finish up 5.3 and get ready for 5.4. We are looking for a person who will show up on time and ready to raid, No BS. Our raid schedule is: Tues 8-11:30 pm Thurs 8-11:30 pm Mon 8-11:30 pm All times are CST. We may go a little past 11:30 if need be. A mic and being able to talk in Vent is a MUST. For more information please message the following people in game (No apps, just a vent interview): Nuitfire (nuit#1144)Nuitfire0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [A] Unkempt 2/13H ToT Recruiting Warlock, SP Unkempt is a level 25 10-man raiding guild of Silvermoon (12/12 Normal and 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder). We are always looking for heroic ready gamers eager to contribute to our progression through the new expansion so any class feel free to apply. We also currently have limited recruitment open for other individuals who are looking for a more social atmosphere, to make new friends or those who can't fully commit to the raid schedule but are interested in being an alternate. We're a very welcoming and nurturing guild with skilled, knowledgeable, helpful and morally skewed members. For more information please check Raid Info in the forums. BTW, Beware the firing gnome officer! http://unkempt.wowlaunch.com/ Currently Recruiting (ilvl 490+): 1 Shadow Priest 1 Warlock 1 Mage Raid Days: Tuesday 5:30-8:30 PST Thursday 5:30-8:30 PST Sunday 5:30-8:30 PST Loot System: EPGP EP = Experience Points - earned by killing raid bosses – 45 per night and 15 extra for a new boss kill – also get 5 extra if you are ready to raid 5 minutes before the beginning of raid GP = Gear Points - earned by receiving loot - 15 per main spec piece (no charge for offspec) EP/GP = Priority Priority can be seen with an add on called EPGP (dkp reloaded). This is not a required add on but is the only way to check your priority. Every Tuesday there is a 20% decay of EP and GP to encourage high attendance. If you cannot make raid or you will be late you must post on the forums! Here are the rewards or consequences for posting late or early. 24 hours or more in advance will give you 10 EP. Less than 24 hours advance will give you .5 GP per hour late. If you do not post and you show late you will get 15 GP. If you do not post and you don’t show up you will get 18 GP. Required Add-ons: Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) Omen GTFO EPGP (dkp reloaded) - optional Guild Ranks: As a reward to Raiders with high attendance we have implemented guild ranks with our loot system. Guild rank is determined by performance, attendance (EP) and attitude. Core Raider Rank -Must maintain an EP of at least 500 - Must be properly geared/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed/specced - Must know the encounters and strats * Priority on raid invites * Free guild repairs * Loot priority Raider Rank - Must maintain an EP of at least 250 - Must successfully complete the trial period - Must be properly geared/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed/specced - Must know the encounter and strats * Invites according to raid composition * Loot priority > Trial/Social rank Trial Rank - Must be properly geared/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed/specced - Must know the encounter and strats * Invites according to raid composition Alt/Social Rank - Must be properly geared/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed/specced - Must know the encounter and strats * Invites according to raid composition There will be about a 2 week trial, during these 2 weeks you will constantly be looked at after each raid. Your combat log reports will be scrutinized; your gear, spec, enchants, gems, and experience will be questioned. Upon completion of the trial period you will be either promoted to raider rank or encouraged to make the changes needed to be a contributer to our team. Attendance: We expect everyone to maintain a 90%+ raid attendance. Missing a raid cause of IRL emergency is fine but "don't feel like raiding tonight" doesn't cut it. We want players who want to raid, who itch to log on to kill some new bosses or grind some old ones and just hang out with the guild. Team play: It really isn't about you. It's about the team. You need to be the type of person that can take one for the team and sit out for a fight/night, respec or something similar if necessary. Team play is key for us and is something we require. We don't give in to crybabies only thinking about themselves. We want players who understand that the game isn't a single player game. Communication: You are expected to listen, be fully attentive when assignments are given out for each encounter during a raid. We also expect you to be vocal and acknowledge us when you're assigned a specific task, we don't like talking to ourselves. Each player needs to be able to communicate with the raid to let us know what's important. That means you have a mic and will use it. Contact Info: Eldreer --- GM and Raid Leader --- Battletag: DoubleD#1398 --- Wisper me ingame. Hatauri --- Officer --- Wisper me ingame.Eldreer1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 <Revolution> 13/13HM US 97th 10M LF tank RDPS All spots are for Main raid group immediate spots! Revolution is a progression based raiding guild. While we take raiding seriously you will find that we have a different approach to progression raiding than most hardcore guilds. Our relaxed approach has led to a confident player base without the negative atmosphere that comes with most hardcore guilds. Our current progression is 13/13H T 15 US 97th ten man Gear and heroic experience to some extent is required. We are currently in great need of a -RDPS Mage Warlock All other exceptional players may apply -Melee Warrior -Tank Currently looking for a Protection paladin or Brewmaster monk All other exceptional tanks may apply We ask that you: 1. Respect fellow guild members and players 2. Show up on time for scheduled raids 3. Come prepared, know the fights 4. Be willing to learn and make adjustments where necessary 5. Know your class 6. Have the proper add-ons, a microphone, and Ventrilo 7. We prefer that you have 2 specializations. Healers with DPS spec, Tanks with DPS spec, DPS with Tank/Healer spec, etc. Raiding information: Type: Revolution is currently a 10-man guild, progressing with 2-3, 10 man groups.** Raid Times: We raid 3-4 nights per week, and each raid group determines the days in which they will raid. Typically Sun-Wed 8pm-11pm (server), or Monday-Wed 8pm-11pm (server). Alt runs on Thursday/Friday. Raid times are 7-10 PM CST 8-11 PM EST Loot System: We have moved to a Rolling/Loot Council system. Raiders roll on loot. Loot rules are simple, Main Spec (Need)-> Off Spec (Greed)-> Disenchant (DE). Officer's maintain the right to exert priority on any piece of gear. If the loot is deemed a substantial upgrade for a player, loot priority may be given to them. In addition to this, we have allowed each individual group to manage their own loot system. *Note*: Raid composition is determined by the content we are progressing through. If may be necessary for some members to sit on certain raid nights and/or bosses. Although it is not mandatory that you stay for the entire night, it is important for progression that you be available in case someone has to go or disconnects. Apply at http://revolution.guildlaunch.com/ Or add Alseus#1783 to chat.Alseus19 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [H] Noble Order of Bugbear (NOoB) WHO: Noble Order of Bugbear - EARTHEN RING WHAT: Progression and Flex Raiding AND FUN! WHERE: Siege of Orgrimmar Instance WHEN: Raiding is NOT mandatory. But it is fun! Here is what we offer... Tuesdays (10 Man Progression EASY)(8PM-11PM ET) Wednesdays (10 Man Progression FOCUSED - likely to do heroics sooner) (9:30-1AM ET)* Fridays (Flex Raid 10-25 Man) (8PM - 11ishPM ET) Saturdays (10 Man Progression FOCUSED wrap up) (9:30-1AM ET) What we need: Competent raiders who want to tackle the new patch and content when they have time. We don't need you to be hardcore, but we do need you to be reliable. WE DON'T REQUIRE YOU TO JOIN OUR GUILD - THIS IS AN OPEN RAID INVITE. But you are welcome to join if you want to! We are a group of friends who met in this game/guild - and now we are RL friends as well. We have fun, and silliness, and raid. We almost always have zero drama, unless someone is tired. But it is fixed the next day. If you are interested in any of the spots below, or joining our guild, please PM SYRIENNE or post in response to this. You are welcome to find me online anytime: Syrienity#1634 We require VENTRILO for all raids - at least the ability to listen. Mic is not required.Syrienne2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 532 SV Hunter LF EST guild(Horde) 12/12 H1/12 looking for EasternStandardTime guild for Tuesday-wed-Thursday nights . BT Murphyslaw#1358Cribbage10 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 13/13 H Recruiting for Alt Group Tichondrius Constantine Is now recruiting, we're 13/13 Heroic, on our mains, This is Weekend Raiding Group, Fri/Sat Raids. 10/12 Normal Mode MINIMUM. We will be Raiding Friday and Saturdays from 7pm PST to 11pm PST Would like to make this a 25 man, but focusing on 10 man atm. We are recruiting 2 Ranged dps and 1 Healer. Boomkin Pref, Warlock. But open to all. If you want a casual fun and to raid with people who know what they're doing. Add my btag @ Collateral#1185.Plezzureable3 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 6/13H 10 man in need of dps 3 night guild is currently 6/13H and has H primo at 3% as well as council nearly down (so almost 8/13) we raid 3 days a week 7-10 server time. we need a dps and would pref an ele shammy/mage/or rogue its a laid back setting with like minded individuals who get progress done. raid days are tue/wen/sun rwkb#1965 is my tagManofbrevis1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 550 Blood DK LF Hardcore Guild Looking for a hardcore raiding guild. I am looking for a full time raid spot as a tank (with the obvious flexibility if needed for specific fights). I have a pretty flexible raid schedule in terms of times so most raid times should work for me. I know that there are some oddities in my gear/stats that I will be happy to discuss in depth as to why they are there. I prefer 25 man and horde, but I will still consider alliance and 10 mans so feel free to contact me regardless. I am going to be keeping this post light because I prefer to talk about details in an interview of some kind, since I don't really know what your specific guild will want to know about. My Battletag is: Troxism#1828 Contact me through my battle tag/this thread if you wish to know more.Troxism24 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Sevèrance 4/13 recruiting for SoO Sevèrance (horde) is now recruiting an ele/resto shaman, shadow priest, boomkin or rogue, that is raid ready for herioc progression We Raid 830pm-12am EST Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday. We are a 10man guild as the title suggests. WE DO NOT run a bench, so we expect near perfect attendance. We currently have jinrok, horridon, jikun and iron qon down on herioc with attempts on tortos and council. This is an 18+ Guild and although we are serious during progression, we like to have a ton of fun. We provide flasks, pots, food, gems, chants, and repairs for all of our raiders. Pst me for more details. We dont do applications. Much prefer to get in vent and talk in person. Whether you mesh with us as a group is as important as if you can follow mechanics Alwayssunny#1332Alwayssunny2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 7/13H Late night guild recruiting. <Robot House> is a 10m late night raiding guild located on Magtheridon. Our current progression is 7/13H. Currently Recruiting Tank(Non-Paladin) Melee DPS(Rogue) Any highly skilled DPS Raid Times Friday night Saturday Night Monday night Times are 1am-4am EST We are a guild focused on progression, but we like to have fun while doing it. For any more information on the guild, please post or add my battletag: Tragous#1286Eviari14 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 5/13H Guild Stormrage, LF Mage 520+ 1130 est No helmets required### late nite raiding guild looking for mage, raid times 1130 est to 230 est, pst poohbear#1774 for questionsPoohsandwich0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 504 frost mage LF guild Hello! im looking for a guild to raid with on my mage here. this is a alt, but i really enjoy playing it and am looking to make it my main as soon as possible, my main is a 530 ret paladin(12/12 tot) so i have raiding experience. im interested in a guild that raids during the week, 3pm -10pm mountain time is when i am free so anytime between then. i can fit weekends in too if needed. i can go horde or alliance on any server. i really really prefer a 10 man raid guild over a 25 man. so if any 10 man guilds are looking for a caster let me know Thank you! :D BT:danklol#1541Igotdosed14 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Section Hate of Stormreaver now recruiting! We are a level 25 casual pve/pvp guild on stormreaver-horde. Some guild history would be before cata when the guild was actually alliance called "Section Eight" and then some drama or whatever broke out and our founder GM of Section Hate, Makakoa, decided to make a bank guild on the horde side and now it has grown into a wonderful and active guild. Liger (me) is the current GM. We have started doing rbgs and plan to create a raid team. Our main goal is to have fun. If you have any questions I'll try my best to check this post a lot. Anyone "Hater" (member) rank and above can invite to the guild.Liger0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 533 Prot Pally 3/13 HM LF Guild bumpGordrin11 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Prot Pally 533 LF Guild I'm currently looking for a permanent raiding spot in a hardcore guild I have years of raiding experience and my ToT progression is currently 12/12 Reg and 3/13 HM I am trying to get a spot for 5.4 and future tiers I prefer Alliance and raid times Sun-Fri evening if you're interested and would like to talk to me or ask me any questions please add me through battletag Xbzen2012#1889 thanks.Gordrin2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 4/13H<A> Paradox LF more for 5.4 Hey just posting so we can get more people for our core 25 man also 12/12, 4/13 and went 16/16 and 1/16 heroic last tier and currently sitting at 4/13 heroic looking to get our 25 man fresh new faces into our core roster --------------- History of the guild Paradox is a well established semi hardcore 25 man guild from wotlk. In wotlk we killed everything but heroic lk and were competitive for sever rankings. The guild in its self is a tight knit group of solid players and also the guild was based off a merger and excelled. We are looking to keep this trend up and are extending a hand. -------------- What we expect 1. to be at least ilvl 510 2. Do not be a mouth breather and be mechanic savoy 3. Bring your own food, flask, and pots to raids ---------- Raid times Tuesday-Thursday from 9est-12est or in server time 6-9 also we will add days on sometimes for progression if deemed needed ---------------- NEEDS need all and any healing classes except for Resto druids need all and any dps classes accept for Warlocks Accepting apps of exceptional players also ---------- For additional information or questions you can add Us on real id and Apocalyspe#1122 , or just drop a reply on this forum and we will respond or feel free to apply at http://guild-paradox.enjin.com/ thank you and have a great day. and even posting on this page will work too!!Alvissmal1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [H] 6/13 Heroic LF healer - 10 man I'm going to keep this short: 6/13H, 3 days a week and we need a healer ASAP. Our guild has existed on the Arathor server since TBC and consistently been the top Horde guild and top overall guild more recently (Cata+). A lot of us took some time off at the end last tier and unfortunately relinquished that standing. We returned about 2.5 months into this tier looking to take back our server first status on a very light raid schedule of only 3 days per week and 7 hours of total raid time. We started this tier with veteran raiders, a few playing new characters and were way behind on gear, we're already up to 6/13H and are in need of a reliable healer. Our group is full of experienced players; most of us have been at this a long time. We like to push each other but we're not elitists and realize that most of us are not professional gamers. Raid times: Tues, Wed - 7pm PST to 10pm PST (might add an extra hour for 5.4) Sunday - 6pm PST to 9pm PST. Hit me up on battletag - beladda#1955 or ogtach#1715Babybel6 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [A] Motivate (25) Darkspear for Heroic ToT Guild Info: 10-man raiding 12/12 Normal 0/13 Heroic starting Heroic this week. Needs: 1 Tank 520+ 1 Healer 520+ Raid Schedule Wed, Thur, Fri, Sun 7pm Server - 10:30pm Server. 8pm Central Standard Time - 11:30pm Central Standard TimeSegregate2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 547 Boomkin (13/13) LF 10/25 man guild Ok, with 5.4 right around the corner I am looking to step up my game and look for a guild that strives for a top 100 west rank by the end of the patch. Other then being 10/25 man guild a major major requirement is that raid starts at, or around 7PM PST. A little about me I slowly progressed through this tier and ended up with a US top 100 10 man guild and clearing most fights on progression with them. My parses show consistency and clean execution for the most part along with multiple rankings and would expect similar things from the prospect guild. Other then that I am very open to the server and Horde/Alliance, the guild just has to feel right with the first contact. I am looking forward to hearing from you. PS: Please no replies from guilds that do not meet raid times or 13/13 criteriaKarmalicious36 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 522 prot warrior 1/13h Just looking for a group that doesn't suck so I can see the content. Battletag is: PervySage69#1116 if interested. Add in-game as I am very unlikely to check this thread again.Sickpuppies8 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [A] Looking for help starting a reroll! Hello everyone! I've participated in several rerolls, all of which have failed. This is extremely frustrating, especially when you put so much time and energy into a new character, only to be suddenly left with a dead guild. I have noticed the following trends when rerolls start to go downhill: 1. Poor leadership 2. Cliques forming within the guild 3. Not enough activity Here is how I want to correct these things: 1. Instead of having ONE person in charge that the entire guild depends on, I want to have a strong GM/Co-GM/officer system. I know that because real life exists, people get busy. Having a strong management team for the guild will ensure that someone is always around to keep things in check and running smoothly. 2. Cliques happen when people make friends but then ONLY play with those people. This usually happens when there is a group of hardcore levelers that hit 90 after one week. I will correct this by setting "soft caps" for leveling, to let others catch up. I will also encourage guild members to branch out and play with other people so certain members will not feel left out. 3. Not having enough activity or interest in a guild is definitely a reason why rerolls start to go under. To fix this, we will have fun guild events, drunken Vent nights, oldschool raids, and more. I will also only be accepting SERIOUS applicants to the guild. If you seem flaky or unreliable, you will simply not be accepted. Okay, enough of that. Right now this idea is in "alpha" and I'm really just looking to get maybe 3-4 people who are serious about this and want to help. For everyone just looking for a reroll but not necessarily a leadership position, feel free to show your interest by posting in this thread! I'd like to see how many people out there want to do this. Thanks, Kismori NEW STUFF: The guild will be called <Shakedown> on the server Mannoroth. We now have a website! shakedown.shivtr.comKismori42 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 13/13h 548 Rogue LF 10man guild for 5.4 currently looking for somewhat a more laid back Raiding guild. may consider 25m Short but simple to the point i'll go answer everything i need to on the app. Days: Anything really pref not weekends, Times: anything after 9pm Est Post your guild stuff ect on here i will get back to you.Luarah5 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Looking for new guild In a scenario I'm not liking, 1/13H, iLVL 523 looking for guild that is interested in progression and hard modes on Exodar. Send me a tell, I'll come try out.Mickdundee2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Experienced 524 Ret LF New Home. I'm an experienced Ret looking for a new long term home. I have early Heroic Jinrokh and Tortos kills from March/April, but haven't raided too much since then due to a work change. I'm currently playing in a friends guild. I'm looking for a 2-3 day guild, hopefully no more than 3 hours a night, with some higher end progression. My previous guild is US 250+. I'm returning to the raiding scene after getting my IRL stuff straight. I have high percentile parses on my previous server I have all my MoP raiding experience on. I'm a Firelord, Savior at 15%, and Of The Four Winds from Cata. I've been playing Ret since T4/T5 I'd like to stay Alliance, if possible. Add my Battletag, Trivium#1873. Let's chat. Please note your current progression in request. Thanks in advance for any responses.Ashleyriot13 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 out of date post out of dateIcyfox2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 2 players Looking for weekend raiding guild 1 blood tank and 1 ele/resto shaman looking for a late night 8-11 pm pst weekend raiding guild Fri - mon only. .Unadeath5 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 New Guild on Stormrage LF raiders We are a new level 1 guild called Laughing Coffins, and we are looking for raiders who are interested in flex raiding in the 5.4 patch. looking for anyone to join. No raid time has been established yet, but we will negotiate with all members to set an ideal time. We are planning to start raiding as soon as possible.Ephiisalia0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 <Chronicle> - Mal'Ganis: Recruiting! <Chronicle> 2/13H Recruiting Exceptional Players for 25M. Tues,Weds,Thurs 7-10pm ST. Looking for more Dps and Heals (ilvl 510 or higher) to add to our group for 5.4. Pst for more info or go to chronicle.guildlaunch.com. Casuals welcome. We are currently recruiting exceptional players with an ilvl of 510 or higher to help fill in our roster, but are in high need of the following: Priest(Holy/Disc) Shaman(Resto/Ele) Boomkin Melee with a strong tank offset. Loot is handled through EPGP. We require 80% attendance for our raids. We plan to hit Seige of Orgrimmar hard when it comes out. Message me(Swiftybiznes) or Breannz in game if interested or looking for more information about us.Swiftybiznes0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 DreåmState LF TANK/RDPS 10man DreåmState is a 12/12 TOT 10 man group on Aman'thul which has only recently been formed and pushed progression with a full team, due to recent losses in the core team we are looking for: 1x Plate Tank (preferably Paladin) 2x RDPS (or a melle depending on skill) -We are currently looking for solid and committed raiders who are wanting to push hard for SOG from the day it comes out! -We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 EST and regular mondays dependant on peoples work structure. -We are an active guild with skilled players who are looking to push heroic content next patch and rank high on Aman'thul. -Must be 18+ and have a focused and determined attitude and manner, We start on time and everyone must be prepared with flasks enchants and everything else before coming to raid and we aim to minimise downtime as much as possible so its consistent and effective progression Add me on grandpa#1437 or message me in game on imalobster/unrealsealImalobster1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Level 25 guild looking for new players Mischief Managed is a lvl 25 Alliance guild on the Elune Server. We're currently looking for a handful of raiders for the new 5.4 patch. We have an established 10 man team but are thinking of taking a crack at flex raiding. We're also looking for you non-raiding folks who are looking for a place to call home! We pvp, do old school runs for tmog and achievements. We're a pretty tight knit group of people so you'd be coming to a guild with very little drama and adult players. We do like to joke around and have fun though so a sense of humor is a good thing to have :). If anyone is interested in applying please feel free to visit www.mischiefmanagedguild.com for all of the details.Tickitalle0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 530, 2/13H Mage LF Casual 10man Guild What the title says. I'm a little burnt out on hardcore progression and I won't be able to raid as much starting this month anyways, so I'm looking for a friendly and casual 10man guild. At the moment, I'd like to be more focused on taking it easy and having fun with my fellow guildies, instead of being in a group where progression is most important. I would prefer a guild who has ToT experience and by that I mean not just a Jin'rokh kill. Feel free to whisper me or send in-game mail if I'm not on. Hahabrendan#1489Mindcrime4 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 531 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild Guild Recruiters... NOTE THE FOLLOWING (let's save ourselves some time, eh?): 1) I will transfer realms, I will not faction change. 2) I'm 37 years old. I'm looking for fellow "old timers". I'm not interested in youthful drama. 3) I am only interested in tanking and only interested in tanking 10m. 4) I'd prefer a 2 night raiding schedule, but may consider 3 night. 5) Weeknights are open from 7pm to 11pm PST (except Tuesdays). Weekends are completely open. And now more about me: I've played since beta. Through vanilla I raided as a Horde rogue. At the end of TBC, I switched to Alliance, and throughout WotLK and Cata, I was MT on my paladin. Toward the end of Cata, I switched to DK and have enjoyed tanking all of the current content on my DK. I also have an "army" of alts but I've no time (or interest) to pursue serious raiding on the alts. Honestly, the greatest struggle for me at this point is trying to find the "right" group of players. I'm just too old for drama and my life outside of WoW has too many important requirements for me to "waste" time with drama in WoW. In Cataclysm I was a guild and raid leader and throughout Pandaria I was often raid leading. I am a strong tank, I know how to play my class, and I bring a consistent level of performance; no steep learning curves here... tanks can't have'em and I've played this game so long, there's little it can throw at me to make me stumble more than once. Regardless of your application process, I'll want to talk to at least some members via VoIP or even drop in on a raid so I can get a feel for the chemistry of the group. If you're a mature guild looking for a reliable, capable, and mature tank, then please contact me in game (Kyterra#1519) or via email kyterra.paladin@gmail.comSymfony6 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 517 Ele sham LF 25M Raiding guild Hello! I am a 517 elemental shaman LF a core spot in a 25m raiding group. Currently interested in ToT and future SoO progression. I had an account a few years ago during early WoTLK and quit a little after ICC got released. At the time, I was a semi-hardcore raider in my guild. I decided to make a fresh start this July for the MOP content. I am very knowledgeable on my class/spec and can use many of my cds in a beneficial way for the raid. I am 12/12 experience with some attempts on Heroic Jin'Rohk in the past. I am willing to change servers, but I will not be able to change factions. I am currently not interested in 10 man raiding groups. As i've learned in the past, I make up for my mistakes incredibly fast, and I can have you rest assured I would never be the one making a raid wiping mistake. I can take constructive criticism and thrive on my mistakes. I have the following attributes that I believe let me stand out from some other raiders: -I have INCREDIBLE situational awareness. I currently raid lead for ToT runs and picked this attribute up in the process. -Prepared to show for a raid at nearly any given time (will post my available times below) -I can learn a new strategy incredibly fast, and can easily adapt to a new situation. - I am a stupidly chill person. You will NEVER see me get upset over anything, or pick disputes with other members. -I can also play resto OS. Just note, I am NOT an amazing resto healer and will be below a properly played/geared resto sham, so just a word of note. Things I am trying to avoid: -An undedicated play style. I am expecting wipes, and would not enjoy seeing the raid quit after 4-5 wipes on a moderately difficult boss. -A raiding group that really struggles with certain aspects, and has failed to improve. I do however understand not everyone has run some content, but I don't wanna join a raiding group just to have people learn fights. I'm looking for a solid group that knows what they're doing and can learn. I can raid almost all weekdays from about 4PM mountain to 12AM mountain, and on weekends from 12PM to 1AM mountain. I have nearly 100% attendance, but obviously real life situations can occur.Xinting8 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Old tank looking for casual raid guild Recently returned old bear here looking to calm things down when it comes to raiding. Been a bear since start of WotLK and have had my fair share of heroic raiding. Looking for a casual yet fulfilling raiding guild that can at least clear normals during their era, 10 or 25 man - Alliance or Horde doesn't matter to me. If interested can add Orestes#1552 and ask more questions if you have any, CheersMerkäba9 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 13/13H - 548 Brewmaster Seeks Guild. Let me get the particulars out of the way first: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mug'thol/ginshen/ http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/174284/rankings/players/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Mug'thol/ginshen/ - 4 days a week maximum, evenings PST time preferred, 6 PST or later. - 10 or 25, no preference. - Horde only, I don't play weaksauce alliance. - Laid back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. - Currently 13/13H. Non-negotiable. - Actual raid spot. Not a 3rd tank spot. Not sitting on bench because we have 4 people that are our friends but can't manage to avoid simple mechanics and never parse spot. - Don't waste my time, I won't waste yours. I have proven myself in T11 with Adept, world 9th. Top 10 US 10m in T14 with Topped Off and finished tier out with Nightmare Asylum, and obviously #1 US 10m T15 with Nightmare Asylum. There isn't much else to prove really. I have played at the highest level in WoW raiding, but now I want to ease a bit on the 7 days a week schedule and drop to 4 or less. Several of you might recognize me from MMO-Champion and how active I am there. If so, I say hello. If you feel you can meet the above requirements, and have a need for a tank or dps spot, then look me up, leave your spam, or contact me on realid. If you have questions about my parses, please ask. For several weeks I was reforged specifically for Windwalker with Rune and our Holy Paladin this tier, rerolled back to tank and I stopped being a vengeance !@#$%. 8( #ginshen1972Ginshen21 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Darkside Of The Horde 12/12 1/13 LF MORE 5.4 12/12N, 1/13H ToT is currently working on heroic mode ToT, need competent healers and 1 dps to fill our 10 man raid slots for more progression into 5.4s raid. Gear is a plus, skill is a must please. Pst me for information.Dustee0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 A-Lightbringer Recruiting a Healer <Deep Dish Extra Sauce> (A-Lightbringer) is currently recruiting a Healer (HPally/MW Monk) for our 10M core raid group in 5.4 progression upon release and to finish the rest of the weeks in the current tier. We are currently 12/12N & 1/13H in ToT. We raid 9pm to 12am PST (12am-3am EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, & Sunday. If you are interested message me in game DarkWarrior#1392 or leave your response here.Grélluz3 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 543 WW Monk 13/13HM xp LF 10m raid Very dedicated player here. Looking for a 10 man raid only. If interested, leave your post below and feel free to add me in-game at Valspara#1976. Willing to raid up to 5 days a week at night.Valspara6 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Looking for a 25 man guild Hello, I have been playing WoW on and off prety much since the game was released. After Pandaria came out I stepped away from the game for awhile, and have decided that I would like to return. I'm looking for a raiding guild that focuses on 25 man content. I have numerous toons that I could transfer to whatever server I needed, but I'm honestly learning towards just sticking with another Paladin I have. As far as raiding experience goes I'm most experienced with my healing with my Shaman. I prefer to play either a Tank or Healer, but I'm obviously flexable. Just looking for a group of people that are fun to play with really. I can be emailed at gcollier18@gmail.com if there are any further questions you would like to ask me. I have a 90 warrior that I could gear up quickly, an 85 Shaman, an 85 Paladin, and other toons that I could quickly level to 90 and gear up if need be.Koroya2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 The Unnamed 10 man LF Healers/R DPS <The Unnamed> is an alliance guild on the Darkspear server focusing on 10-man heroic (relevant) content. Our goal is to clear all the heroic mode boss encounters of the current tier while keeping our actual raid time to a bare minimum and keeping our raid environment as enjoyable as possible in the process. Recruitment is now open, but not limited, to the following classes. If you're not of these classes and you feel as if you'd be a perfect fit for our guild, apply anyways! We will make room for exceptional players regardless of what we're actively looking for at the time. We would be interested in any of the following healing classes: Restoration Shaman Restoration Druid We would be interested in any of the following melee DPS classes: Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Frost/Unholy Death Knight Assassination/Combat Rogue And we would be interested in any of the following ranged DPS classes: Balance Druid Demo/Destro Warlock What <The Unnamed> can offer you: -- Progression-minded players. Our players know how to research boss fights before the actual raid, know how to min-max their character, and know what it means to not die every other pull to raid wiping mechanics. Well, not all of them know that last part but hopefully by recruiting you, we can fix that! -- 12 hour raid week. Progression through heroics doesn't mean you have to dedicate your life to the game. We raid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8 PM to 12 AM Eastern Standard Time. (6-10ST) -- Background, <The Unnamed> is a newly formed guild on server and was formed by merging two other 10 man guilds. All of our current raiders have been around since vanilla and were all high end content raiders. Though newly formed we were able to get our 12/12 clear in only two weeks of raiding together and plan on hitting heroics this next week. Our main focus is in getting a slight gear curve before the release of 5.4 and to hit content hard and fast. -- Fun, friendly raiding atmosphere. Progression can be serious when you're raiding with limited time, but we still keep it fun. This is a game, after all. -- Thriving server. Darkspear is enormous. It's so heavily populated with alliance that mainly focus on PvP, so if that is also an interest to you, other guildies or people on the server share the same interest! Our auction house is extremely healthy as well. What we expect from trial members: -- Dedication. Due to our limited raid time, we expect trials to have 100% raid attendance. -- Superb raid awareness. We cannot stress this point enough. If you have a bad habit of dying to avoidable mechanics, or getting others killed by doing something you shouldn't be doing, then save yourself the time and money and do not apply here. Bosses can't die if people are killing themselves or others. -- Competitive HPS/DPS. Most of our raiders are currently pulling insane numbers for their current gear. Another main focus for new members would be, of course, to stay above our tanks. -- A personality one can love! In all seriousness, we're not going to recruit people who can't get along with 9 other players. They're cancerous to the raid environment and no amount of skill can justify keeping them in this guild. <The Unnamed> is just what you're looking for, then contact us now and begin your application process! If you have any questions about our guild or the recruitment process, you can contact our GM @ battletag Arcaneqt#1640 Thank you!Deadliving75 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [H] 10M 6/13H LF Tank-Healer-Mage-Lock Guild: LÜST Realm: Ner'Zhul Faction: Horde Current Progression: 6/13H and 12/12 N ToT Raid Times/Days: Monday Wednesday Thursday 7-10 pm Pacific time High need (Core): DK/Paladin tank (dps off preferable) Healer- Hybrid preferable (shammy/druid) Current comp is Priest/HPally for healers, talk to me if you think you would work well with this group and are not a druid/sham. Mage Warlock Boomkin (Raid Leader position is an option also) Hi all, we are currently looking to fill our roster up to a 12 man roster. What this means is we have 12 people who sub in as equally as we can, and we fit the roster to the fight. We are currently looking for a hybrid dps with strong healing offspec (or vice versa), a tank and 2 dps. Bench spots/flex raiding!: (for people looking to only raid occasionally ~ 1x week)- All positions will be considered, especially for talented tanks and healers. With Flex Raiding in 5.4 these positions will allow for casual raiders to get geared enough to sub in on core or just enjoy normal content with some guildies. See below for details. What we want/expect: -Consistently make raid times (90%) -Dedicated, team, and progression driven attitude. -Have a sense of humor- we have an adult atmosphere/humor -Prepared- we are all working adult, so please come prepared and don't waste time. -515+ il and 12/12 normal (heroic progression a huge plus). We are currently 6/13 Heroic ToT and want to continue working on heroics and prep for 5.4. Looking for raiders who want to, and can stick around for the long run. Our raid times are 7-10:15 server/pacific time Wed Thur and a clean up day on Mon. What we offer: -Consumables, repairs, and a dedicated group. -A great guild environment in addition to raiding. We do a lot of extra guild activities: alt raids, BGs, Arena, Scenarios, Tmog run, and random things we think up. -Consistency: 2 year old guild under same leadership with a stable structure. -Adult atmosphere. Our team is very close knit, friendly, and reliable. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and/or we can chat in game. Battle tag Naravia#1910.Scarlët6 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 510 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild - Past HC Exp Hey all, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. I took a break and only came back two weeks ago. That being said, what I may lack in gear right now, I make up for with past experience. + Raiding experience that goes all the way back to Classic: I've fully cleared MC, AQ20, ZG, Ony, and up to Nef in BWL prior to BC's launch + In BC, I fully cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Mag's Lair, SSC, TK (pre-nerf Kael kill), and BT + In Wrath, I fully cleared everything up to 11/12 in ICC before leaving the country to study abroad. This included Glory of the Ulduar raider completion and a 10 man Tribute to Mad Skill + I came back late in Cata but did fully clear BWD/BoT (after the nerfs; didn't return until June 2011), Tot4W, FL, and went 8/8 H DS What I'm looking for: +++ 2 nights a week - I don't need anything hardcore, I just want to have fun. Any two nights, Monday to Thursday, are a-okay. I can do a 3rd night for clean up now and then, but not every week +++ + Raid times should start at 6pm PST or later. Non-negotiable. I am not home from work before that. + Drama free, friendly, easy going group. As I said, I'm not here for bleeding edge, hardcore, 3+ night a week progression. I'm fine with being a bit behind everyone else right now. If you fit this mold, please, let me know!!!Dexterworgèn20 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 10 Man LF Tank! Hello, Helix (US - Proudmoore), is looking to fill our 2nd TANK position. Our current tank decided he wanted to go hard core on his tank and raid more days than we can coordinate with our raiders schedules. Our current raid schedule is Sat / Sun 7pm - 10 pm Server which is 10pm - 1am Eastern. We are 1/13 HM 10 man currently and we did so in just over 2 months as we are a recently formed group. Our intentions are to progress through normal and HMs in 5.4. No point in being all long winded on here as I would likely not have all the answers to your question listed any way. Please feel free to contact me @ Aleon#1267Judgealeon0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 10/13H LF Ele/Enh Shaman/hunter OR mage NEED THESE CLASSES: Mage (HIGH) Hunter(HIGH)*** Ele/Enh Shaman (HIGH)*** We are currently 10/13H in Throne of Thunder! Our Raids: We raid 4 days a week during progress, Monday to Thursday 8 to 11:00PM Server Time (CST) What we provide: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The ability to explore end-game raiding content - A group of dedicated players with a friendly, tight-knit feel - Fair loot distribution: we currently use loot council (consisting of our 2 officers and GM) How to apply: If you are interested in joining our guild please contact Innocence (Innocence#1262) or Boostedqt or me (Terran#1179) in game, or make an application at our website. http://ksp.guildlaunch.com/ I'd like to wish anyone who applies good luck!Zerked2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Delete DeleteAvangelyn0 Aug 21, 2013