Guild Recruitment

illidan<Ritual> 3/12N 10m ToT LF Resto Shaman ... Current Recruitment: For our Core Raid team we need a Resto Shaman with at least 3/12 ToT exp and a 500+ iLvL We are also looking for a leather based tank (Monk or Druid) for our 2nd raid team and also some healers. Ritual is always open to casual invites for players to take advantage of our level 25 guild and it's perks. Raid Times: We raid 10 man ToT 4 nights a week: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm, Thursday & Friday 9pm - 12am (CST / server time). We also are building up a 2nd raid team for the same nights and an alt run on the weekends. About us: Ritual is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that recently transferred to Illidan and started building up a core team for 10 man ToT. Expectations: ... Goal: To be one of the premiere raiding guilds on Illidan and have fun doing it. We also would like to return to 25 man raiding when we have the right players for such team. We constantly push ourselves week after week for faster clears and boss kills. We always look for ways to improve. How to apply: You can head to our website and drop us an application @ http://ritual.pw and an officer will get in contact with you in game or on the forums to schedule a brief Q&A on Ventrilo. If you have any questions, contact information is below. Guild Master: Dilios Battle Tag: dilios#1159 Assistant Guild Master: Shargus Battle Tag: raymond#1664 Senior Officer: Psykotyc Battle Tag: insane#1197 Senior Officer: Boomziken Battle Tag: boomchik#1822 Dilios0
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
527 Blood/UH DK LFG About me: Just recently left my GM position in a heroic guild on Burning Legion. The server was dying and we couldn't fill out the group anymore so I talked it over with the guild and they agreed it may be time to go our separate ways. Have been stuck at 1/13 heroic for a month. I have been actively raiding since very early Wrath on my DK and got my start in a 25 naxx guild that cleared it weekly. I killed KT pre-nerf and was active all through Cataclysm. I went 6/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic DS. In MoP I started a guild halfway through 5.0 and led the new group through 6/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 TES. I opted to be a blood DK for most of my raiding career, however I am proficient in DPS as well. I have learned both Frost and Unholy, but I prefer Unholy at the moment. We have fallen behind in gear and strategy a bit so I don't have any recent parses, but I ranked on several fights as blood in MSV and HoF including a top 10 on stone guards. Here are some recent logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/252004/calendar/05-13/ What I am looking for: I’m looking for a group that is pushing for Raden pre 5.4. I am not interested in running a 2nd raid group or leading an alt raid. I can raid anytime after 830 CST and would prefer ending prior to midnight. Closing Remarks: While I do play the game for fun I take raiding very seriously. I have EXCELLENT attendance (near 100%), always, always, always research the fights and understand my role, come prepared, and take constructive criticism well but do not do well with negativity. If interested pst me in game or add my battle tag @ Hemanjar#1828 Hemanjar17
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
DK Tank with odd hours looking for a home! Please put some thought into your post rather than spam, trust me I'm very much worth your time. My availability for raiding, please read this carefully before posting your Tues-Thurs 7-12pm BS is my thread please. Here is my schedule, I can raid any combination of these times. I have no preference I just want to raid. Semi normal hours. Sunday-Tues 7pm-3am EST. Late night hours. Tues-Fri Anytime after Midnight EST until morning. (I work 3rd shift and bring my gaming rig to work.) A little about me. I just decided to take up tanking recently when I thought of dusting mr Brovax off for MOP, just hit 90 a few weeks ago, been busting my behind trying to get him stacked up. I'm really enjoying tanking at the moment, I was formerly ranked #1 on WoL for all of the content I was raiding in Cata as Unholy, I still have most of my parses saved if anyone cares or is curious. I've been playing since the Beta of this game, and was always dps, I enjoyed being the spearhead for dps for whatever guild I was in at the moment, also Held and defended many #1 spots on WoL on my Rogue for all of cata. Since I started tanking, I absolutely fell in love with it, I really do enjoy it, and I'd like to see more of the content other than LFR. I have good raid attendance impeccable references for raiding, AND I can also blow up the dps if you only want 1 tank for any certain fight, although I'd much rather tank it :) In closing, I'm really interested in finding a spot immediately, server x-fers are half off this week, I can transfer to you tonight. I don't care what your progress is, just be clearing or nearly clearing the current content on at least normal. I will raid with you, wipe with you, and grow with your guild. I'd prefer to stay horde if it's possible, and I'd love to see some 25 man raiding, but I'd still be fine with 10's. Thanks Crovàx7
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
512 ilvl dps looking for heroic guild Experience: I had raided consistently since the start of BC until a little before MoP launch, clearing all BC content when current as well as a majority of the heroic/hms in WotLK/Cata when I took a break to focus on my education (detailed experience available on request). Now that I am through with that, I am looking to get back into heroic raiding. About Me: I have an enhancement shaman(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Dukon/advanced), feral druid(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Tarne/advanced), and dps warrior(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Grube/advanced) available and am willing to play any of them. Throughout my raiding career I have swapped mains for the better of the guild a couple times, and am very flexible in what I play and have done progression raiding in all 4 roles, but I prefer melee. I have always performed close to what my characters sim at, including consistent top 50 parses as a dps warrior (both arms and fury) throughout WotLK and various tank classes in Cata. What I am looking for: Must be horde, open to either 25 or 10 man Must be an established with a community atmosphere (consistent alt raids a plus). I have raided with only 4 guilds since the start of BC, and am looking for something long term, not just a raid spot. Must be on an active server, I am currently on a mostly dead server and do not wish to transfer to another one. I would prefer a 2-3 day a week schedule with start times around 8-9 Eastern, but flexible on this.Thanks for your time, and please either post here or contact me in game (Grube#1625) if you think I would be a good fit for your guild. Grube15
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
<Equinox>(1/12 ToT) recruiting for 25m core! <Equinox> - level 25 – is seeking competent, relaxed, and reliable raiders (preferably with a sense of humour :p) for Throne of Thunder raid content. Located on the US Roleplaying server MOON GUARD (situated in the central standard time zone), <Equinox> has been around for almost 3 years, undergoing several facelifts and a couple of identity crises. (hats off to you if you laughed! :3) WHO WE ARE ! → Level 25 Light-Progression raiding guild → frickin' AWESOME (not really. Okay, yes really. :p) → friendly, reliable, relaxed, competent raiders intent on enjoying the game whilst smashing pixel monsters together and getting sexy epics! → Close-knit, mature group of non-judgemental individuals (ages range from 19-30, and we accept anyone regardless of location, sexual orientation, or favourite colour :p It's a worldwide MMO, ffs.) → Some of our achievements include: having the GM's husband survive Fury of Frostmourne (don't ask us how, we don't friggin know how he did it), successfully 5-manning Dragon Soul, pissing off Kel'Thuzad because we /danced with him before pulling him in 25-man Naxxramas, causing a wipe and raid-wide laughter, killing the Stone Guard in Mogu'shan Vaults with two people alive (because one of them killed everyone with Jasper Chains), and many more! WHAT WE DO ! → Push current content raids (current progression is 1 / 12 bosses down in Throne of Thunder) → Laugh incessantly at each other while attempting to PvP (some of us are just plain BAD at BG's, okay? >.>) → Have a grand ol' time doing older content raids for laughs, mounts, battle pets and transmogrification (as well as achieves for the achievement !@#$%s in the guild. *coughcoughGMcoughcough* :p) → Smash the world bosses into the floor for an amazing box of gold (and the occasional piece of loot for the lucky SoB who manages to coerce the boss to drop something useful -.-) → Poke fun at the GM in guild chat (she's a good sport about it >:D) → Help each other with professions, dailies, and anything else that our guildies may need assistance with. WHAT WE NEED ! → Reliable raiders who are fun, quirky, and competent (and don't mind a few wipes) → ONE tank, TWO – THREE healers, A LOT of DPS for 25 man core team WHAT YOU CAN DO ! → If <Equinox> sounds like the type of raiding guild (fun, relaxed, progressive) you'd fit into well, don't hesitate to stop by our guild website at http://equinoxmg.enjin.com to fill out our application, as well as take a look at our forums. You can also add the guild master herself to your battletag (dynomosity#1503) if you have any other questions or concerns (or just want someone to talk to :p) Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for your interest in <Equinox>! We look forward to seeing you in-game with us! ---------------------- Again, I look forward to seeing everyone in-game! -Sevs guild master of <Equinox> - Moon Guard(US) Velexiis13
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
[A] Reborn 25 12/12 ToT for heroics asap Guild: Reborn Server: Turalyon (PvE) Raid Hours: Tues/Wed 7:30-11:00 PM EST Progression: 12/12 (10 Man) 10/12 (25 Man) Past Tiers: Full Normal clears of MSV (4/6 H), HoF, ToES Pre nerf. Website: http://rebornturalyon.guildlaunch.com We are currently seeking skilled, dedicated players who are willing to push heroics with us as soon as possible. Reborn has had Lei Shen killed since April 28 and just haven't had luck with people staying due to quitting the game/gearing up then leaving for further progression. As of now we are in need of players 500+ ilvl, doesn't matter what role you play, Heals/DPS/Tanks if you feel like you can compete with our current team and want to try and earn a spot by all means try out!. As of now we have neither a Feral Druid, Resto Sham and Holy Priest and another Holy Pally wouldn't hurt. But like I said before we have our guild open to recruitment to anyone if you feel like you can compete with our current player base. We have a very good bunch of people who take the raid serious but at the same time can joke around and have fun while downing bosses week in and week out. Also right now we only raid Tues/Wed but have been talking about opening up a 3rd day, just gotta figure out what day would be perfect as of guild. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know on the post or notify me or any other officer/player in the guild. You can also add the battletags listed below, looking forward to hearing from you guys. Kraig#1462 (Ásomugha) alexander#11420 Kiwee#1742 Ásomugha7
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
i526 BM/SV hunter LF 8pm PST HM raiding guild Hi, I am a working professional that enjoys to play WoW at a high level. I'm looking for an adult raiding guild that is preferably Horde that starts raids around 8pm PST and raids 1 to 3 days per week. Please do not confuse my use of "adult" as a requirement to use non-stop racial slurs as part of your vernacular. While I prefer 25s I am willing to consider 10s and the Alliance. Also, I don't mind an east coast or a fly-over data center. I'm not posting on my main to reduce any drama. My resume can be researched via my achievement tab or I can save you some time with an high level summary. I've been raiding since the very end of BC. Since then I've completed about 80%+ of all HM content while it was relevant. While I've been extremely lucky to be a part of every guild in my past, I am looking to push a little higher than what my resume documents. I'm interested in completing gold challenge modes, raid meta achievements and ideally looking for a guild that is currently at least 3/13 HM but prefer 5+. I can provide raid parses if required. I pride myself on survivability while maximizing damage done. I don't always rank on WoL on every pull but my goal is to be in (or very close) to the top 200 on every fight or figure out what I am doing incorrectly that is keeping me from ranking. Raiding is an enjoyment for me and I stay up to date with my class and spec choices. I do some of my own experimenting to ensure that I'm doing it right. If you're looking for someone that is an advanced contributor on EJ or other forums then I'm not your guy. I don't have the time for those type of activities with my work schedule. I typically only miss a few raids a year when my family is on vacation or I have to travel for a business trip. While I am open to people of all walks of life I have zero interest in a joining a guild that is full of "Bronis" or obsesses over my little pony or any other prepubescent female musings. While this reads like I have a stick up my backside, I enjoy cracking wise and having fun while I'm raiding. If we're not laughing, we're probably not doing it right. Thanks for your time and consideration. Volturnus8
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
[H-25] 9/13H <The Panic Attacks> The Panic Attacks was founded on Scilla in 2007 and raided there for several years before transferring to Stormreaver in the hopes of attracting a wider recruiting pool. We try to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We organize several (optional) guild events that are available for anyone to join, including: alt raid nights, casual PvP battlegrounds, and even football fantasy competitions. Perks such as free guild repairs are included in being a part of TPA's roster. We do, however, have a set of minimum expectations for those who wish to raid with us. These qualifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Showing up consistently. We have a 90% attendance policy that is actively monitored. Officers expect to know well in advance if a raider is going to miss progression. 2. Having knowledge of your class. This is not a WoW internship. You are not going to join TPA for training and credit hours. 3. Being able to interact politely with others. No, you will not be best friends with every single person in the raid. Yes, the officers expect you to behave during raids hours and not cause the rest of the raid aggravation. 4. Cannot be a creepy weirdo. We distribute loot using a bidding DKP system. DKP is earned through boss kills, and deducted when a raider acquires loot. DKP is also deducted through a weekly decay system, or can be deducted at the discretion of the officers (very rare). Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7PM-11PM CST. Mists of Pandaria Progression: Mogu'shan Vaults (25-man): 5/6H Cleared Heart of Fear (25-man): 4/6H Cleared Terrace of Endless Spring (25-man): 1/4H Cleared Throne of Thunder (25-man): 9/13H Cleared ... For further information and the application format please visit wow.thepanicattacks.com Officers you can contact: GM - Phatdad - Real ID: rjleasure@hotmail.com Malefacin Kasheira Admirov Utherpendrg Non-Officers you can contact: Lukaroox Senari Déceiver Dumeni154
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
[H] Project Icarus 1/13H 25m Current Progression 1/13H 25m ToT Raid Days/Times Wed 7-10pm PST Sun 7-10pm PST Mon 7-10pm PST Recruiting Needs Healers: Monk Melee DPS: Warrior, Death Knight Ranged DPS: Priest Tanks: None Please apply at www.project-icarus.org Even if your class/spec was not listed, we encourage anyone who thinks they would be a good addition to our guild to apply. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Raethia, Tlielax, Toastpoints, Symmone (ClaireBear#1202), or Razmajaz. One of our members will be happy to redirect you if we are on an alt. Ideal candidates will have... -In-depth knowledge of their class. -Ability to maximize DPS/HPS through appropriate specs, stat weights, and rotations. -Thorough understanding of all boss encounters in current tier. -Always prepared with flasks, potions and food. -On time for raids. -Appropriate conduct towards fellow guild mates and other players. -Able to handle constructive criticism. -Two maxed professions. -Willing to put in time and energy for new content. -Ability to have fun and kill thingz! Guild <Project Icarus> started in WOTLK with a rapidly successful 10 man campaign right off the bat, then grew into a top ranking 25 man over the course of the expansion. We have a wide array of talented gamers ranging from former top 200 players, to the more casual raider. We offer a balanced raiding environment where each player is expected to take responsibility for themselves by always working to improve their performance while also enjoying their time with their fellow guildmates. While our number one goal is to progress, we keep fun as a priority. Outside of raids you will find an active guild. We do regular retro raids for fun, mounts, and legendaries. Server Ner'zhul - PVP is a Pacific server part of the Bloodlust battlegroup housed in a Los Angeles data center and has one of the most even Horde/Alliance balances around. It has been called home by many successful guilds over the years and is a healthy, active server that does not stress you out with overpopulation making various daily wow activities easier. Symmone0
Jun 7, 2013 Jun 7, 2013
[A] Korgath, Hireing a Raid Leader <Dignitas> Hello, I am an old wow player with experience in both pve progression and high tier arena. I recently came back to the game because an old friend asked me too. We are looking to get back into raiding like the good ole days but we dont have the time to completely micromanage the guild right now. We are in need of educated and skilled player that knows all aspects of the current and past PvE progression. Above that I want someone that is level-headed and has the ability to communicate extremely well. We would prefer someone older in age just because we can relate better, I am 24 my friend is approaching 30. We prefer to raid sun-wed usually after 830 9ish Central Time Zone Duties Include: >Guild Recruitment and maintenance of a 25 man core >Explanation and teaching of raid encounters to members >Minor Activity on Guild Forums >Being on Ventrilo when online >Making your character in our guild your main focus. >Disciplining out of line players >Maintaining a fun yet competitive atmosphere. Compensation: -We understand this takes a good teal of time, organization, and energy and will do our best to see you rewarded >We will provide the mats or gold to fully maintain your character >Gems and Enchants for all your gear! PvE PvP Mainspec and Offspec >Repair Bills Completely paid for always >2000 gold per week spending money >10000 gold bonus on guild first normal clear of Throne of Thunder >We will compensate your transfer with 2 months of wow time upon 3rd week of cleared normal content with heroic progression. >We will do our best to help out as well and hope we can make this a successful and fun group for you play with Feel Free to contact me in game by adding Elitist#1430 and by reposting on this forum Please Post the following: Name: Preferred Spec : Armory Link: Progression: Experience as Raid Leader: Any other relevant info: Something that makes you special or unique: Thank you for your time and consideration! Rêlic6