Guild Recruitment

Jul 2, 2013 521 RET Hey my raid group just fell apart I am ilv521 currently and am looking for a dps spot. Iam 12/12 normal mode and would prefer a guild that is at least 11/12. add my battle tag to talk to me and get more information ^.^ repugnant#1779Repugnant4 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 GM-led 18-1900 RBGs LF Hpal / Locks <Alliance Vanguard> on WOW's top World PvP server, Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for its 18-1900 RBG team. We were 2100 earlier in the season. RECRUITING: - Hpal and Warlock - Must have 2k+ arena exp minimum, prefer 2.2k+ exp. - Must be full Tyrannical - Must be able to play Tues, Thurs @ 8:30-11:00 EST. Also Sunday evenings. CONTACT: Vexlander#1664 on B-tag for more info and considerationVexlander1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 512 WW Monk LF Guild for ToT Progression Hey guys as the title states, I am currently ilvl 512 and am looking for a guild to be part of a 10m or 25m ToT group. I would very much prefer to play solely WW spec, as I only have DPS gear and I have no experience with the other two specs. I am looking for a guild that is going to be raiding 2-3 nights a week. I am available from 7pm-1am EST everyday except for Saturdays. The main thing I am looking for is a guild that is serious about raid progression, but at the same time knows how to be laid back and have a good time. I am currently on Dragonmaw, but I am willing to Realm transfer (Not faction transfer). My current raid experience is kind of limited, but I am quick to learn boss mechanics. I have currently only completed Heart of Fear on normal. I would love to have a core group willing to work with me in completing ToT normal, or even heroic at some point. I am very patient and open to criticism and suggestions. I'm always try to improve my game and optimize my output to it's maximum capacity. If you would like to inquire further please contact me here, or on my realid @ Overkill#1865 I look forward to hearing from you :)Jagarmeister6 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 515 ilvl resto druid Looking for a solid Home , Been floating around since the last xpac being real casual due to work times . I'm available to raid mon , tue , thur , sat , sun 8-12 EST. Mostly looking for a guild that is mature and also does alt runs <have alot of alts>. I can be reached @ Bruno#1240 / Brodrigues118@gmail.com emails come to my phone!Toefudge21 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 {H-25m}2/13H MAGES! WE WANT YOU! Come get your Thunderforged gear! Progression: 2/13 heroic Throne of Thunder We are a 25 man raiding guild who has just moved to Zul'jin during Blizzards discount guild transfer. We are looking for a handful of recruits to fill our team on Zul'jin, a high pop server with no queue! Raiding Info: Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue) We are a 25man Semi- Casual Raiding Guild. To be considered you should have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers of content. A history lesson Originally called Audacity but now called AntiClockwise, we are a 25 man guild originally formed in 2009, We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. DISCLAIMER: AntiClockwise is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+. Read what others think of their experience with AntiClockwise: http://aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548 Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Sëkhmet, Gunkx or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback.Avocado6 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 LF 2 tanks Stormrage server ,Legion of the dark - guild lvl 25 needing two tanks, starting at Hof This Weekend, We raid Fri. and Sat. 8:30-midnight ST time we use vent and mummble! PST Darkmistt or Mmrzlyman for an inv :)Darkmistt0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [H] <Division VII> RBG 1500+ EXP & World PVP DIVISION VII, Kil'Jaeden - US www.d7-kil.com Table Of contents - Guild introduction - Rated battlegrounds - Requirements to join - Goals for this season - Website Application Guild introduction Division VII was created by me Spartaxan and Fiancee Nitetress along with some old members from Disciples of Disorder on Kel'thuzad. Division VII was founded on February 1st 2013, with a vision of creating a solid guild environment for arena, rated battlegrounds and world pvp with an outstanding reputation. We want to build around a core of active, experienced players with a shared interest in pvp. We now have around 250+ active members and more are expected. The guild consists of players with high arena and rated battleground experience, and a lot of our members are already competing towards high ratings this season as well. Our goals at this moment are simple - High amount of activity in the world of azeroth - If possible rank top 10 in RBG's this season - Become one of the most prestigious PVP guilds in the US. World pvp requirements Our new members will be required to participate in the majority of our world pvp efforts and activities. We all share the same common goal and that is the destruction of the alliance. Rated Battlegrounds The goal at this moment is to achieve a structured rated battleground group for future push towards RBG "Gladiator" and the title/mounts that follows with it for many of our members as possible. To ensure this we do rated battlegrounds as often as possible Tues, Thurs, Sat 8:30 ST until we decide its bed time. What do we need? -Restoration Druid -Frost Mage -Warrior FC DIVISION VII - About 250+ active members - Our roster is full of all types of pvp players from high rated players to new rated players. - We do rated battlegrounds frequently and have a high active arena player roster - We have a very active and talented group of officers. These groups of individuals have been playing since beta release of wow and hold an extreme knowledge base of information. What we want from you - Be active - Speak decent English - 1500+ experience in Rated Battlegrounds - Teamspeak with a working mic - Participation in world pvp Apply today www.d7-kil.com Noteable Information We do require all RBG Applicants to apply on our website followed by a teamspeak interview. If you feel this is silly or are to lazy to fill out an application then this guild is not for you. Any world pvp players who are interested in world pvp do not have to fill out an application but they must be registered on our website before an invite is sent.Spartaxan40 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 538 Rogue LF guild I am a skilled 4/13 rogue LF a raiding guild, preferably on a pacific server (but I would consider others). My prior guild broke up because of 3 RL friends (not mine) quitting raiding, so I am currently with a guild as an alternate raider. There has been a spot for me lately but another raider is returning from time off next week. I am mature and reliable and have only missed one raid night since MOP. While progression is very important to me, having fun and relaxing from a day at work is essential. I am looking for guild with the following: 1. An available core raiding spot. 2. Continuing attempts at heroic progression. 3. A maximum of 3 raid nights/week that fit into the following availability: Monday to Friday 7:30-11:30 Pacific Saturday or Sunday (not both) 7:30-11:30 Pacific If you choose to reply, please make sure to describe your loot system as well. Thanks for your consideration.Trigoth6 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 DRUNK AND ABUSIVE WANTS YOU! We are a fun laid back guild from a dead server looking for players of all levels and skill. we have 2 raid groups running and working towards RBGs. We are trying to fill this guild up as quick as possible to avoid pugs for no shows. pst Crylock in game for raid times and more. We are in dire need of: 2 500+ geared dps for back up dps spots in group 1. 1 470-480 tank for group 2. 5 470-480 dpsers. We are looking for anybody wanting to join the guild. i would like to log in and see 20+ people online!Crylock0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [i][b]Looking for all classes for Normal ToT[ We are a level 25 guild and we have just moved to Proudmoore - US. We are looking to form a progressive raid team to work on normal ToT and prepare for the release of the new raid in Patch 5.4. Most of our raiders could not move with us for personal reasons so we are short handed now. We are looking for: Tank(s) - We have one so any class, preferably one with a dps offspec Heals - We have one (Disc priest) so any class, preferably with a viable dps offspec for at least one of them DPS - We have two, a hunter and a mage. Looking for a mix of melee and ranged. Would prefer an item level of 500 and people who really know their class and have past raid experience. Vent is a must. We are a group of fun loving people who love to raid. We are laid back but know when to get serious and concentrate on the task at hand. Please contact Kiriná (in-game mail is fine) or - Battletag Murphy#1627 for more information or to answer any questions you may have. We are looking at starting 6pm (PDT) server time and running for 3 hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Thanks for reading about us :) Hope to hear from some of you awesome raiders out there.Kiriná0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Stormchasers hits level 25! This past weekend, my guild, which has existed since last August, finally hit level 25! Stormchasers is not a specialized guild but it does emphasize higher level members running lower level members through dungeons to help them get get gear and money quickly. We have a seven tab guild bank and a Ventrilo channel. We currently have just over 100 members. Please keep guild chat clean and drama free.Bichorak0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 525 BwM or 537 Blood DK - LF HM Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a tanking spot for either my blood dk or bwm Monk. Both toons are 6/13 HM and have experience and knowledge of most heroics fights. I am a top parsing player and have ranked on all fights. Looking for EST Time zone guild preferable no later than 1030 EST. Any day of the week is fine. Alliance only guilds. 10 or 25 is fine as well. Any questions hit me up. Real ID - Syndrome#1533 Post your guild information below.Sýndromè11 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 7/13H+ Disc/Shadow priest lf raiding guild Hi, Disc priest with decent shadow spec looking for a good guild raiding in the morning or during the day. Since i won't be able to raid at night anymore killed first 6 bosses in ToT on heroic with exp on alot more heroics. I have 100% attendance don't mind transfering if the offer is good. Reading on T16 as well and will be happy to stay in a new home during T16 if i like it. Thank you ! Cheers !Saadxp28 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Closed. Closed.Hávoç4 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 <Salty Spitoon Regs> is Recruiting 70 Twinks! <Salty Spitoon Regs> is now recruiting all 70-74 twinks. We are on Mok'Nathal Alliance and looking to start doing RGBs. We full clear 1-3 times a week depending on what is needed. We will fund if it is the right person. Requirements: You must be ACTIVE (Log in Daily). 70-74 Twinks only We currently are working with <jaytos FANCLUB> to start having premade nights and world events on Mok. Please help make the bracket even again. Currently, We are accepting all classes and levels (70-74) We look forward to hearing from you! Cheers, TolloTollo5 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 531 Resto Shaman LF Guild Looking for a guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs. Willing to faction change if necessary. Currently 2/13 H ToT but don't my current progression fool you. I have been raiding seriously since Wrath, and casually since Vanilla. I am only looking for a 25 man heroic guild. I have zero interest in a 10 man guild. Long Term: I want to make sure a new guild fits my needs as well as I fit the guild's needs. My attendance is extremely high. I do not like wasting other people's time. If I do need to miss, I generally know well in advance. Stability: I would like to know the leadership is a group of like-minded individuals that stay as objective as possible. I do not want to have to worry daily about guild numbers. Lastly, I would ideally want a guild that has raided together (for the most part) through a few years. Consistency: This is probably my biggest concern. I want people that are consistent in decision making processes. I want people that understand synergy and how to keep a raid motivated. I am not looking for weekly screaming matches over mumble/vent. I want a group of people that can interact like adults (sort of). Understand there are times where having fun is good for the raid and other times someone needs to be the bad guy and remove heads from asses. I would also, like to see an active forums (strats, post outs, class oriented, non-WoW, ect.) I want a guild with strong smart leadership that knows their raid. I want a raid that shows up and will push me to play better. Loot distribution is whatever as long as I have a fair shot. I have raid led, done recruitment, melee officer, healing officer, GM, among other roles, but mainly just want to improve the raid however is needed. Battletag: Traxamillion#1715Traxamillion29 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 523 Unholy dk and 523 Fury warrior lfg Both of us have 1/13hm killed with horridon to 4th door, tortos to 40% jikun to 40%, and primo to 60%. both looking for a run thats at least 3/13hm, and both willing to xfer, hit me up for more info kindr#1788 pls put a little bit about yourself in the request so i know who i'm talking toGamecubé3 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 533 resto shaman LF 7/13H or better. Currently 6/13H 25 man with 3/13H 10 man experience as well, i went from ten man to 25 man and had to do alot of theory crafting and min/maxing to become relevant, Currently i should be able to do alot more in 25 man with current build but can revert back to 10 man build if the progression is right. I am not the type of raider who sits or is benched for anything so if you already have a resto shaman then do not recruit me, I like to attend every raid and be there for the whole entire raid. AGAIN, i am not a filler player, if you need a dedicated resto shaman with 100% attendance please Add minaphure#1332. Can currently xfer to any needed realm.Minaphure22 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 539 Prot / 527 Ret LF home Currently 5/13HM ToT, with experience on other bosses we've yet to kill. Active duty military, generally available mon-thur 730 PM (til whenever) West coast to raid. Prefer to keep my weekends open, but can raid if need be. Very competitive player, i also like to joke around. Prefer an adult environment. Thanks!Smellywaffle5 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [H]>Formidable< LF a tank! 12/12N+ Hello we are Formidable of Zul'Jin - Horde. We were a guild that used to be semi hardcore from the end of wrath till the end of cata we broke up due to people quitting the game myself included. We are now back and reformed. We were a Top 200 us 10man guild when we were raiding. We are looking for players to raid this current tier as well as the future. The core of the guild consist of raiders that are not afraid to share our thoughts(we like it when people share thoughts on everything), and people that have an open mind. We have 0 tolerance for people that are not willing to openly say they #&%ked up!(meaning you did something, that caused a raid wipe). If you admit to wiping the raid I WILL NEVER GET ANGRY AT YOU unless you do it 2,3 times in a row on the same boss. And 0 tolerance for people that talk back to the raid leader(don't do this, you will never get anywhere. That is, if you caused a wipe and denied it). Say ya messed up, and fix it! Everyone is happy. We are not a Guild that is casual YET we are NOT HARDCORE anymore. We are somewhere in the middle but further to hardcore. We will not expect you to be perfect but when you fail do not try to lie about it. Everyone does it just say MY bad guys and move on. What we are looking for: Players to be active and make 85%+ attendance Be able to make raid times. Tues/We/Mon 9pm-12:30am EST Be prepared to get that fat loot Need people that learn and adapt quickly. In VERY HIGH need for a tank: Pally, Dk, and Warrior wanted. ALL other classes will be taken into consideration, so all may apply. We currently are 12/12 ToT and full cleared all of hof/toes/and msv as our 1st raid day as a guild. We just reformed. We have top 100 wol players so we will be progressing fast so please keep up. Loot: will be /roll (but we will use "loot council" to make sure loot goes out as evenly as possible) Doing this so we don't have have 3 out of 10 people with gear that is FAR better than the others. Making sure everyone gets loot, and everyone is around the same gear level is a must. We use mumble for voice chat, so download if you don't have. We will be using it for raiding and your interview. Guild website: http://formidableus.enjin.com/ BattleTag: Enchatin#1516 BattleTag: TheGuru#1104Egarenasni55 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 New player looking for a nice alliance guild Hey all this is my first time playing WoW and i play on bleeding hollow and was wondering if anyone could help me out and try to make my WoW experience better i currently have a lvl 6 dwarf paladinHawkkeyee2 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 13/13 Heroic Guild recruiting for 5/13 Heroic 13/13 Heroic Guild recruiting for 5/13 Heroic unit, <Duh Winning>, a premier Raiding Guild on Ner'Zhul is recruiting for its Weekday Group, a (5/13H) unit looking for a Mage, Lock and Spriest. Requirements: 11/12 NM exp and a 510+equipped ilvl. Raid days / times: Tue-Thur 5-9PM Server time. Pst myself, Hockeybert or Bäenor for more information.Redbain0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [A]No Maam Reloaded (Sargeras - US) LF Heals! We are looking to fill 2 healer spots for ToT raiding. We would prefer a priest and druid but are open to all classes as long as said person knows how to play their toon, has reliable internet, and can reliably make our raid times. Current progression is 8/12 N. We raid Mon, Wed, Thurs 8 - 11 pm CST (Server Time). We expect recruits to be geared enough to pull their weight in raids. If interested please go to http://nomaamreloaded.guildlaunch.com or hit me up in game.Spanknasty0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 10man 3d/wk 7-10.30est 1/13H LFM. <Enter the Void> of Eonar [PVE] has reformed and welcoming raiders to our ranks for 10-man Mists of Pandaria raiding with a heroic oriented goal. We are open to the idea of absorbing group packages or a guild that has lost players and is unable to raid. 1/13 heroic less than a month in! Our raiding schedule is: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:00pm -10:30pm EST Spots Currently Needed: 1 healer any class with the exception of priest. 1 tank DK or Druid pref. Always looking for exceptional dps. General Info: We progress seriously without losing focus that this is a game. We pay for all repairs, provide potions and enchants/gem materials ??? profit Previous History: US #528 Sinestra US #406 Heroic Ragnaros US #69 Deathwing Normal US #210 Heroic Yor’sahj Tribute to Insanity 10 man (while current) Loot Rules: All gear is rolled on with priority to main spec, followed by offspec. There is no dkp, epgp, or lolwe'renotbiased loot council All vanity items (mounts, pets, etc) can be rolled on after a trial period is over (3 weeks). Interested Players: If any of this is attractive to you in terms of a guild environment, please contact us in game; we'd love to have you. If you want to progress through Pandaria with a serious, mature group, this is definitely the place for you. Contact: Everville#1101 or Zelsmash#1553 via BattleTag in game if you have any additional questions or want more information. Welcome, and happy raiding! :DZelashi6 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Looking for raiders for 10 man normal ToT We are a level 25 guild and we have just moved to Proudmoore - US. We are looking to form a progressive raid team to work on normal ToT and prepare for the release of the new raid in Patch 5.4. Most of our raiders could not move with us for personal reasons so we are short handed now. We are looking for: Tank(s) - We have one so any class, preferably one with a dps offspec Heals - We have one (Disc priest) so any class, preferably with a viable dps offspec for at least one of them DPS - We have two, a hunter and a mage. Looking for a mix of melee and ranged. Would prefer an item level of 500 and people who really know their class and have past raid experience. Vent is a must. We are a group of fun loving people who love to raid. We are laid back but know when to get serious and concentrate on the task at hand. Please contact Kiriná - Battletag Murphy#1627 for more information or to answer any questions you may have. We are looking at starting 6pm (PDT) server time and running for 3 hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Thanks for reading about us :) Hope to hear from some of you awesome raiders out there.Kiriná1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [H] 25M 2/13H - LF 1x MAGE!!! (or Boomkin) Come get your Thunderforged gear! Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP 25M Heroic Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!) Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com Progression: 2/13 heroic Throne of Thunder We are a 25 man raiding guild who has recently moved to Zul'jin during Blizzards discount guild transfer. We are looking for a handful of recruits to join our team on Zul'jin, a high pop server with no queue! Currently Recruiting: DPS 1x Mage (High need) LOW: 1x Boomkin Your class not listed here? Any exceptional applicants will be considered! We are a 25man Semi- Casual Raiding Guild. To be considered you should have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers of content. A history lesson Originally called Audacity but now called AntiClockwise, we are a 25 man guild formed in 2009. We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. Raid Progression: Current (TOT) - 2/13 - Heroic Throne Throne of Thunder - 12/12 normal Pandaria Raids - 14/16 Heroic Heroic DS- Cleared Heroic FL- Cleared Heroic ICC- Cleared DISCLAIMER: AntiClockwise is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+. Read what others think of their experience with AntiClockwise: http://aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548 Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Sëkhmet, Gunkx or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback.Kadatth45 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 525 Lock LF Raiding Guild 11/12 N 1/13H Best raid times 930-130am est Prefer 25 man and Horde. Thanks :) Add me Real Ids Blueeyedjes8#1291Blueeyesjes25 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [H] 25m 9/13 HM LF Warlock/Hunter/MW Monk Our current progress is 9/13 H Throne of Thunder. Our Current Needs as of 7/2/13 -Mistweaver Monk -Warlock -Hunter Raid Times: 8:30pm -12am CST Tues/Wed/Thurs Past Achievements T14- 10/16 HM T13- 8/8 HM (Madness at 15% Buff) T12- 6/7 HM T11- 10/13 HM T10- 12/12 HM Loot System: EPGP About the Guild: One Last Stand is an established 25 man raiding guild on the Mug'thol server. We strive to have a drama-free atmosphere where when a problem arouses it can be quickly solved. All of our members are over the age of 18. Although we only raid for 10 1/2 hours per week, we pride ourselves in making the most of it. Many of our core raiders hold dps and healing ranks on WOL and consistently rank on new content. If you're looking for an enjoyable raiding experience with people who love to joke around and can take a joke themselves, but also like to kill bosses on a regular basis, we are the guild for you! We are on the US PVP (CST) Server Mug'thol. Mug'thol is a horde-dominated server, making it an ideal place for pve-focused players that still like the occasional thrill of world PVP. When our guild is not raiding, players will easily be able to find PUG raids for their alts, RBG groups, and arena teams on this highly active server. Guild members are more than welcome to utilize our Mumble to help organize these pursuits. We are looking for people that are: -Competitive -Avid theorycrafters with the desire to continually improve -Sociable, easy to get along with -Team players, which means sometimes seeing the bench Contact Information Add the battletag Jazzifizzle#1813 for any questions you may have.Jazzifizzle0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 525 LOCK LF 25 MAN Looking for raiding team clearing some heroics. Have raided since ICC continuously.Barbarella27 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [H] FE 13/13H LF Healer (Paid Transfer) Guild: Fallen Empire Faction: Horde Realm: Thunderhorn - Central Time Raids: 10-12 Hours/Week - Tues, Thurs, Mon 7:00pm - 10:30pm Server Current Progression: 13/13 (#58 Us Ten man) http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/thunderhorn Needs: Exceptional healer with viable dps offspec (Paid Transfer if you're the right fit) Fallen Empire is a 10-man progression raiding guild that considers any applicants with heroic progression raiding experience and decent gear. Players with a solid PvP resume are also given consideration as we believe this tends to validate awareness and reaction time (which can't be seen by simply looking over logs or by examining an armory profile).. If accepted into the guild there is a 30-day trial period to determine skill, attendance, and attitude and we also have a long-term 80% attendance requirement for all of our raiders. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on our guild website found at http://fallenempire.guildomatic.com/ Add Match06#1519 if you have any further questions.Matchez8 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Former Top 100 guild shaman lf new raid group I was in us top 100 guild Did it For Whitney before I had some family issues pop up that made me go awol for awhile. I was a top healer with a 8/16H record before I had to quit. I am looking for a heroic progression guild. Willing to server xfer if needed.Iryze25 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Illidan Guild LFM <We gquit Life> LVL 25 Horde Recently server transferred from Cho'gall due to low population. We are looking for 2 tanks and 1 healer (w/ offspec dps) for our main progression group (10 man) 500+ ilvl min raids Tues, Thurs, & Mon 930pm-12am server. Just a bit of background information most of our players have a lot of end game experience since Vanilla. We transferred due to low population and quality of players on Cho'gall. Due to attendance and recruiting on Cho'gall we were only able to get 2/12 as a guild but many of us have 11/12 experience through pugs/other guild runs on Illidan. We due require our raiders to be on top and know how to play their classes. We are a hardcore mentality raiding guild. We don't go ape !@#$ but we plan on getting into heroic content asap.Tappedøut4 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [25] US48 Fallen II - Tich [A] 11/13H LFM http://fallen-gaming.net Fallen is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content. Skilled and experienced players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our core roster as we establish ourselves as a premier US raiding guild. To apply, please visit our website. Current Class Needs: Mage - Very High Priority Shadow Priest - Very High Priority Holy Paladin - Very High Priority Disc/Holy Priest - High Priority Boomkin - High Priority If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways. We are always looking to add skilled players to our core. Raid Times: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30-11:30 EST (4:30-8:30 PST) There is a potential for overtime when pushing progression. Why Fallen Gaming? Initially formed on the server Stonemaul and since has transferred to the server Tichondrius (PST-PVP). Always at the height of end-game content with skilled and knowledgeable players, Fallen has managed to be the top on the server, achieving numerous realm firsts and feats. We're strongly motivated and pride ourselves on the consistency and stability that has allowed us to remain one of the top. Fallen has been around for years, since Vanilla, and continues to push to improve our rankings as a 25 man guild. We are always striving to get better and add good players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done. If you are easily offended or can not take a joke, this might not be the place for you. _____________________________________________________ Notable Achievements: - Realm First! Sha of Fear US 29 - Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer US 29 - Realm First! Will of the Emperor US 21 - Cataclysm content completely cleared - Realm First! Deathwing - Realm First! Heroic Nefarian - Realm First! Sinestra - Realm First! Guild Level 25 - Realm First! Working as a Team - Realm First! Fall of the Lich King - A Tribute to Immortality - Realm First! Grand Crusader - Realm First! Death's Demise - Realm First! Magic Seeker - Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas - Realm First! Obsidian Slayer - Burning Crusade content completely cleared with 2/6 SWP pre-nerf and 6/6 post - MC, BWL, AQ40, and 3 Wings + Raz down in Naxxramas. ______________________________________________________ Expectations: Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings. We expect vocal communication when required. If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in Fallen Gaming, we would love to see an application from you. Ruspberry - Raspberry#1494 ***please let me know who you are and that you're interested in recruitment! Or feel free to contact an officer (Jase, Poorguy, Shuhalo, Syrynity, Ruspberry) in game for more details/if you're interested. http://fallen-gaming.netRusp128 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 526 1/13HM Resto Shaman LF Guild As the title suggests, Im a 526 Restoration Shaman LF Raiding guild (with herioc progression in mind) Current progression in Throne of Thunder 1/13 HM with attempts on herioc horridon Looking for a guild that raids approximately 9pm-12am EST on Tues-Wed-Thursday PST me in game or here for more details Sstrunkzz#1460 UnmatchdfuriUnmätchdfuri19 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 11/13H Resto/Ele sham Lf Late night Please read fully before posting. I currently have 9/13 hm kill with 11/13hm exp I have been looking to switch back to my shaman as my main ever since starting warlock in mop. I have been working towards this and gearing my shaman and gaining healing/dps experience. Currently I am 524 ilevel and although I would not say I am flawless at playing, I am pretty confident in my shaman skills. My current main is my Demo/Destro lock that i have been parsing on since early on in the tier. I haven't been raiding these last few weeks and gear has fallen behind on this toon preventing further parses. Looking for a LATE Night Raiding guild. I don't want to join a guild and have something ever conflict with my schedule. So I want something that's late night. I won't be able to raid full time until the 10th of July as I am currently on vacation in japan. For more information please add phuzzy#1336 Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Phuzzyy/advanced Warlock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Phuzylicious/advancedÇarcus8 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Laughing Skull <PvPeers> <PvPeers> is recruiting PvP players! We are a fresh new guild dedicated to PvP. We plan to run rated battlegrounds nightly with multiple groups once we get enough people. If you are one of those people in a guild and still find yourself spamming trade for 2's and RBG's then <PvPeers> is for you! Stop sitting in trade spamming. Join us and start playing! All levels welcome.Stabsmcslice0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 The Knights Who Say Nee We are a brand new Alliance PVP Guild...Branching off from a Horde PVP Guild..We are looking for people who are interested in PVP...We will be doing Arenas, Randoms, RBG's, and even World PVP...We are looking for all levels and classes to help in our journey...Shortsham0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 iLvl 513 Death Knight Tank LF Raiding Guild I do not have ToT normal experience, so a guild that is just starting their ToT progression would be preferred. I would also prefer to stay on my realm, but switching, especially to a higher population realm, is not out of the question.Blaydebane1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 A-25 6/13H LF DPS+Disc In game iamawesome#1439 website: www.equinoxofmisha.wowstead.com Server: U.S. - Misha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is Progression: Mists of Pandaria -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 6/13H -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4 Cataclysm -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7 -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13 WotLK -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12 Recruitment: -Currently Recruiting 1-3 people. Healer or DPS, sorry full on tanks. Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time) Applicant Requirements: Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply. . Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight. · Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild. · Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression. · Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics. · Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply. · Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class. Raider Benefits: · EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system · Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids. · Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve. · Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting. · Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.Awe0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Argent Dawn Looking for Guild I currently have 4 90s with ilvl's between 450 and 503. Had a guild with strictly people I knew irl but most have stopped playing. I feel a lot of content is lost on not having an active guild. The only members who are active ATM are myself and my brother, who has 3 90's and mains a MW Monk ilvl 496. Would try to recruit him as well if I found a good guild to move to. Current toons include disc priest, resto Druid with a full set of malev guardian gear as well, assassin rogue, and under geared prot warrior (ilvl 450ish). Most comfortable healing. Put in approximately 6 hours a day on fooling around with things, whether they are lfr or random bgs, or just crafting for gold. If anyone is interested in picking up a toon or two, please let me know and provide links for guild info. Thanks.Toubabo4 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 515 resto shaman LF a raiding guild Hi, I am 515 ilvl resto shaman and looking for a guild (10 or 25 man) that raids on weekends (Friday and Saturday). My main is a 532 resto shaman and have tons of experience, currently working on heroics. I am very willing to transfer right away if any one is interested. My battle tag is Snivek#1921, so hit me up in game...Thanks!! Oh, and the characters name I am trying to raid with is "Flexnuts". If you need to look up my armory.Sniveke6 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 New Raid Guild 10 man / Future 25 man Myself and a few buddies are looking to start up a 10 man(25 eventually) semi-hardcore raid guild. I have HM experience in content since Ulduar. Server and faction will be decided upon as a guild. The plan for now would be to gear up as much as possible for 5.4 and pushing 5.4 strong, securing some 5.3 heroics along the way. As this is a fresh start, it is going to be a work in progress, but I can promise you that I will put in the work that is necessary to be a great raiding guild, just need 9 and eventually 24 like minded individuals. Information: 4-5 raid days(TBD) 3-4 raid hours per raid(TBD) Need: Raid Leader! Officers Quality Players(Ability to play more than one spec is important, but not mandatory) What we will offer: Dedication to the raid Good decision making In the future, we plan to push for server firsts. Recruitment Needs: Open to all classes/specs. If interested leave your RealID, and I'll get back to you so we can talk.Bûry1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 529 holy pally lf 25m 6+/12 heroic i am 529 Holy pally with a 506 ret OS, intrested in finding a raiding team that is actually progressing and might/should clear ToT before the next raid comes in, have experience with multiple toons , very quick to pick up on fights and adapt with new strategys, have 1/13 experience but play a STRONG healer raid times are flexible to an extent, tue/wed/thur can not raid after 11pm CST and during sat cant raid till 7pm CST ( due to not getting off of/going to work ) all other times are open i am currently ranked 47 on jinrok, but would be in the top 10 in the world if not due to a WOL error with uploading, have solo healed jin rok/horridon/council and twins ( with a 80% solo heal on primordious with backup healer incase ) i constantly push to improve and pull my teamates through tough spots if any questions add phoenix54#1885Ênêrgyspârk6 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 534 ilvl surv/bm hunter lf raiding guild I found a guild to trial with this week. Thank you to all that replied.Sauvereign5 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 13/13 H 10m 3D/Wk LF Holy Pally 4 Core! ★ We are willing to pay for your transfer if you are an EXCEPTIONAL applicant & in financial NEED ★ Guild: Entensity, 10m, Horde Server: Stormscale (PVP) Raid Hours: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11pm PST Progression: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (T15) Past Tiers: Full Heroic Clears of T11/12/13/14; Ended T14 US 28th Website: www.entensity.us There are hundreds of recruitment threads on these forums. I'm sure when looking for a guild its hard to really distinguish one guild from another. So how is Entensity any different? -Entensity is well established. We have a solid core, and have been raiding together for years. -We are a laid back group of raiders. We know when to focus up, but that dosent mean raiding should feel like a second job! No raging, no screaming we just dont have time for that. -Community. Unlike a lot of guilds out there we do not have a 'dictatorship'. The guild is run by Irial and Jackbower but the atmosphere is very much open. If you feel like xyz might help the raid on a certain boss we are open to hear you out. This is not a 'our way or the highway' type of guild. -NO BENCH. Our core consists of 12 people when full. We currently have 11. This means we are able to cover any AFK that might arise, or if a certain class is better for a progression fight. Everyone sees playtime and a lot of it. If accepted for a trial it is because we want you to eventually become part of the main core. What we look for in a raider: -Ability to adapt on the fly in raid. High raid awareness. -Extensive knowledge of your class. -Current, and prior heroic raid experience. -Near perfect raid attendance. -Long term, stable raider. -We ask you be 530+ ilvl with at least 5/13 Heroic down. Our Current Needs: -Holy Pally Please contact Irial#1475 or DrJack#1800 with any questions. For immediate response contact Irial via email at irialofentensity@gmail.com as it goes directly to my phone. Thanks for looking us over, we hope to be raiding with you soon!Irial12 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 10m 8/13HM LF healer mon/tues/thurs 8-1130cst <<Final Method>> is a lvl.25 10 Man guild that is 8/13hm. We are recruiting a healer (monk, shammy, pally) or a dps (monk, mage, ele shammy) for our core progression group. We are looking for a person who will show up on time and ready to raid, No BS. Our raid schedule is: Tues 8-11:30 pm Thurs 8-11:30 pm Mon 8-11:30 pm All times are CST. We may go a little past 11:30 if need be. A mic and being able to talk in Vent is a MUST. For more information please message the following people in game (No apps, just a vent interview): Nuitfire (nuit#1144)Nuitfire0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [A] Chivalry - Social/Casual Raiding Guild If you are looking for a great gaming community to play with, look no further. Chivalry is a social guild that focuses on community and supports its members in the type of play style they like, whether that is raiding, battlegrounds, achievements or just providing friendly company while you level alts. We have been around for more than 6 years and are still going strong! Guild name: Chivalry Level: Level 25 Guild Faction: Alliance GM: Pyxia Guild Activities: Usually start around 9:30 PM EST/6:30 PM PST; Most events last 2-3 hours You must apply via the website: chivalry.guildlaunch.com ------------------------------- More about us: We are a guild that likes to strike a balance between real life and gaming. We provide our members with a variety of events, but attendance is never required. The only thing we ask is that if you sign up for an event, you come prepared and on time. We are looking for more folks to join us as we gear up to start raiding again in the fall (we are on raiding hiatus for the summer while our members go out and enjoy the sunny weather). We are looking to to run a set raid team for those that like to raid every week, and a more casual group for those that would like more flexibility in a raiding schedule or that would like to raid with alts. For more details, and to fill out an application, please visit our website: http://chivalry.guildlaunch.comPyxia0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 [A] 12/12N 25M LF Warlock, Elemental, Rogue! Cohors Praetoria is recruiting for 25-man raiding. We're an alliance guild on Vek'nilash. Specifically, for DPSers, at this time we have a high need for one of the following: Warlock Rogue Ret Paladin Elemental Shaman That said, we're always looking for exceptional players, so if you're a great DPS or healer we'd absolutely consider an application whether your class is mentioned above or not. (Unfortunately, we don't have room for tanks at this time.) Since founding the guild on Vek’nilash at the start of TBC we’ve been one of the most consistently successful guilds on the server. We raided continuously throughout both expansions: - During TBC we cleared all content from Attumen in Karazhan through Kiljaeden in Sunwell Plateau. - During WotLK we cleared everything from Patchwerk to The Lich King and Halion, including all heroics. - During Cataclysm we went 8/13H in tier 11, 6/7H in tier 12, and 8/8H in tier 13 when the content was current (after the fact, we've always gone back for the bosses we missed.) - In tier 14, we went 16/16N and 3/16H. - In tier 15 so far, we are 9/12N. The plan for Mists is the same as it's always been: successfully raid heroics at our own pace. Our raiding times are Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun from 7pm to 10pm central time (12h / week, maximum) – invites go out at 6:45pm central. Cohors is primarily composed of adults – people with jobs, some with families, kids, etc. We’re busy with real life too so we are respectful of your time by starting and ending raids on time and being efficient while we’re zoned in. We almost never go past 10pm server time (besides the occasional 9:58pm just-one-last-boss-pull) and we pay for repairs, assist with consumables, enchants, resist gear, etc. We hash out boss strategies on our forums so we spend less time doing it in-game. In general the goal is to be effective and efficient while raiding and at the same time have fun and not take ourselves too seriously. You can see our website updates (there are a solid six or so years of them to peruse at this point) for a sense of what our guild is like. If Cohors sounds like a place you’d like to play, then we’d like to hear from you. Almost every single player who has joined has found a long-term home with us - I can count on one hand the number of players in the last five years who have left our guild to play WoW someplace else, and even the people who understandably take a break from the game frequently stop in again to say hello or raid once more. If you’re looking for a stable guild that will clear all of the 25-man content in Mists and beyond, then you should look us up. We're looking for players who want a place to call home for a long time to come. For more information or to put in an application go to http://www.cohorspraetoria.com/, or find me (likely on my paladin, Branar!) in-game. If you're looking to ask a question and are on a different server, my battletag is Branar#1318.Branar215 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 489 Hunter looking for newly raiding guild I stopped in mop but have recently come back looking for a late night guild that raid at 1230 EST or later. My realid is pacutaj@uwindsor.ca if you want more informationThoctar0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 <Volatile> Casual Guild LF Healer 6/12 Volatile is looking for a resto shaman to fill out our 10 man raid group. We started raiding this expansion at the end of March (couple weeks after ToT released) and quickly progressed through MSV, HoF,Toes and now are 6/12 ToT. We were just a one day week raid guild until last week but realized we need a bit more time to get though all of Throne. In increasing our raid times we lost our resto shaman so we would love another to come in a fill his spot. Our raid times are unique, Saturday 1-4, 6-9 server. We are a mature guild, we don't yell or rage quit. At times inappropriate jokes may fly, you been warned=P If this interestes you, please message me in game. Regression#1736Degression0 Jul 2, 2013