Guild Recruitment

May 2, 2013 509 1/13H Assassination Rogue LF 10 man guild Hi everyone, I am very experienced in this patch, went 6/6H MSV and 16/16N before 5.2, and was US top 200 rogues back in 4.3. I really want to find a permanent raiding spot, and will have a perfect raid attendance. I am willing to transfer servers if needed.Falcurok2 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 LNS is recruiting for 10m! (Horde on Hyjal) Late Night Shenanigans is recruiting for its 10m raiding team. We recently transferred to Hyjal from Kul-Tiras and need a few more people to round out our team. We are level 25 and provide Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants and of course REPAIRS! Raid times are 8-11p server, Tues,Thurs and Sunday. Currently Recruiting: A Tank (Bear or Monk Preferred, but will happily take a Plate Wearer) Dps: Windwalker Monk Feral Druid Rogue Mage Warlock Boomkin Huntard Other DPS please feel free to apply! To apply whisper me ingame or add my battletag Anellaa#1258 We also welcome Social members at all times, Please feel free to whisper me ingame as wellAnellaa1 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 522 Disc Priest MONK WW 516 523 MW MONK LF PRO GUILD no bads and that wants to kill heroic bosses. dont post some long !@# guild copy paste. 10 or 25 man doesnt matter. only thing that matters is we arent transferring for a bench spot. 3 or 4 days a week Friday and Saturdays no thanks! Times are strict have to be over at 10 est maybe can stay 10-15 later most of the time! look forward to hearing from you guys and will be looking to talking with people about finding a new home. send me a ingame friend request SThompson86#1828Sevarias1 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 9/12NM 10m LF exceptional players Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) 10 man Alliance currently is on a california server GMT-8 (pst time) most of us are eastern though Raid times - During Progression(new content) Thursday- 6-9pst(9-12est) - no extensions Friday-6-9pst(9-12est)-with up to a 2 hour extension Saturday-6-9pst(9-12est) with up to a 2 hour extension Sunday-6-9pst(9-12est) no extensions Once all content is cleared, We go to a more relaxed schedule Friday-6-9pst(9-12est) Saturday-6-9pst(9-12est) Sunday-6-9pst(9-12est) During this time our alts will be progressing through heroic content also/and or beta testing Current needs at this time Cookies!!!! - or gtfo BOOMCHICKEN! Dps- Caster dps and 1 non warrior melee. ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS just because what it says below doesn't mean we wont take an outstanding player What we are looking for in you - Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice. - Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids. - Be willing to provide your own raid mats for the trial period.(we offer feast you provide flask unless they bring back cauldrons) - Have a positive, professional attitude. - Be competitive,everyone loves a little competition to keep things fun. What you will get from us -2 year old raiding guild with no plans or reason to disband -Great group of people ; most of the raiders have been here over a year and have become great friends -Progression at a fast pace: preferably pre nerf -Raiding every week with no pugs -Concrete loot system with multiple paper trails to follow it -never any complaints on our loot system so far -Excellent track record -Drama free enviorment with an outstanding social enviorment outside of the raiding aspect How to contact us -www.limitless.guildlaunch.com -you can apply there it will be answered within 2-3 days max -Tommyc06#1524 is the gms battle tag -Tommyc06wow@hotmail.com - the gms real id -Cactusmonkeh#1193 - officer battle tag -Echo Isles server alliance side and we can chat via whispersNymphetåmine0 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 iLVL 511 WW/MW/BM Monk LF MORNING guild I am currently seeking a MORNING progression guild with which to further my ToT progress for my monk. I love my current guild but my job has forced me to work longer hours and I cannot raid with them. What I can offer: - Progression mindset with the desire to always push for the top - Versatility. I play a druid and a monk and can play all 4 of the druid's and all 3 of the monk's specs at a competitive level. - Reliability. If I commit to raid with you, I will not miss unless something drastic occurs. Ideally looking for 25 man guild but will make allowances for exceptional 10 mans seeing as MORNING progression is hard to come by in 25 mans. All runs must be done by 11am CST Relevant content cleared: Tier 12: 6/7 Heroic (on Brocules) Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic (on Brocules) Tier 14: 4/6 Heroic MSV, 2/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 ToES w/ elite Prot (on Eugenio) Tier 15: 8/12 ToT (Eugenio) Can play either my druid or my monk and can play all specs on either toon at a high level. I would like a guild that strives to push through heroics, just early in the morning. Contact here or at eugenio.plaja@gmail.com ThanksEugenio7 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 [A]2/13H, LF Raid Leader for Weekend Raids Weekend Raiders of Stormrage(A) Weekend Raiders is recruiting a Raid Leader for its 2nd Progression 10m Team. Raid Times are Fri/Sat 10pm - 1am. We currently have a Guardian Druid, Blood DK, and Holy Paladin Lined up, (4/13H, 12/12 xp on mains) in addition to a long list of interested DPSers. More info below or visit wraiders.enjin.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please read entire post before replying! Weekend Raiders is looking to form a 2nd Progression Raid Team! We have tons of interest from players on Stormrage, but need someone to step up and Raid Lead. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact me on my real id, TaekwonV#1993. If you're interested in joining but not leading, feel free to contact us with your available times and we'll notify you once a suitable Raid Leader is found. Times TBA. **Please note we are not looking to transition into a 25 man format. The guild will remain in two 10 man teams for raiding purposes. We are also interested in merging with an existing Raid Team/Guild where Weekend Raiders remains the parent guild. -- More info below -- About Us and why a 2nd raid team? For this expansion we have reformed as a 10-man group, and have been downing several new bosses each week even after a late start with T14. Since Wotlk, we've been able to maintain one of the best time spent/kill ratios on Stormrage. (2/13H, 12/12N @ 5 and 1/2 hours a week). Despite our success with the new 10m format, we are lacking active members in our guild outside of raids due to work and family responsibilities. Many of us have been playing since Vanilla. LFR and Random queues have really killed the social aspect of WoW, and we'd like to capture some of that lost spirit in the game. Several of our members enjoy PvP, Challenge modes, Scenarios, and Old Content, but due to our smaller roster, are unable to group with other guildies. We've decided to put out this offer out to existing Raid Teams or Guilds so that we can enjoy everything WoW has to offer with like minded individuals. Our guild has survived across several expansions and we hope that any new members joining us will have a home for several more. What we're looking for - A dedicated Raid Leader and or Officers to manage the 2nd team. You will have the full support of existing officers to help with initial recruitment. (As it tends to be the most difficult phase). or - A potential merger with an existing Guild or Raid Team (With similar progression). Several of our members parse regularly on WoWlogs. Ideally, we'd like to be surrounded by players at the same skill level in order to bounce strategies off of, theory craft, and maintain the same level of play whether it be in PvP or PvE. More importantly, we're looking for a chill laid back crew to shoot the !@#$ with. 21+ Adult players preferably. All of our raid members are in their 20's and 30's with full time jobs or are in school. Additional Perks/Advantages - GM/Raid Leader/Officers will be given appropriate Ranks and Guild privileges - Full access to Bank, Repairs, Level 25 Guild perks, etc. - Ventrilo server, and access to our website (Premium enjin website) - Alts of existing core members instead of pugs for missing raid spots (As long as they do not conflict with their main raids schedule) - Optional 25 man raids and GDKP runs during farm content for optimal loot distribution. (This will be done towards the end of content patches to keep things interesting) - Additional resources to help with recruitment and management Last words Weekend Raiders was established in 2009 and combined with our competitive progression, I believe it will help out on the recruitment front. Several of our officers are always willing to help out if needed. That said, we'd like both raid teams to remain 100% self sufficient so that no one gets burned out from administrative duties. We're also aware of the inherent risk of "Guild Drama". However, that really depends on the raid team or group of players that decide to join us. We have no intentions of poaching raid members, or any other practices by Guilds with multiple teams. As stated, we just would like to expand our guild and chill with some cool people. If any GM's or Raid Leaders are interested in this offer, please visit wraiders.enjin.com or add my battletag TaekwonV#1993 so we can discuss in further detail on vent. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon! - Testacrush, GM of Weekend RaidersTestacrush4 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 [A] 4/13H 10m <Cry Moar> LF Cloth DPS & Rogue <Cry Moar> is a 10m semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Blackhand looking for a Mage or Warlock and a Rogue. Raid Times: 8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs Progression: 4/13H, 15/16H pre-nerf T14. We are a group of older raiders on a light raiding schedule. During our limited raid schedule we focus hardcore but try to maintain a light-hearted atmosphere. We run an alt raid on Sunday afternoons. Contact me Glowstix#1315 or apply at crymoar.enjin.com. If you have trouble applying, make sure you are logged into your enjin account. Edit: 4/13H :)Glowstix3 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 lock/rdruid/boomkin Hello there I'm going to keep this somewhat short. my locks ilvl is only 498. kind of low for this xp I know. but my main is 12/12 and I RL for our 25 man guild. my raid awareness is VERY exceptional so you'll never have to worry about me standing in !@#$ or failing to raid mechanics while still performing to my best. i am looking to get back into raiding with my other toons. I can either play my warlock, resto druid or I can go boomchicken ms. id prefer to play my lock but i can good on w/e toon i play. (druid is only in the 480's ilvl but I can gear him up quick if anyone in interested in him) I am looking for a guild that is in heroics preferably. I don't care horde or alliance or moving servers. I also prefer a guild who gets content down quick and doesn't take a week of wiping to get one boss down. If anyone is interested you can contact me in game at DustinB#1178 or Super_dude32@hotmail.com Thank you for reading this.Chitsweak25 May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013 iFunny Team We are a all-rounded guild that is active and likes to have fun.We look for new recruits to help us and become a fierce toon.We plan on becoming lvl2 when you start joing.So please join us.Imprestige0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Spriest LF Guild :: 518ilvl :: 2/12H My schedule has recently changed so I am looking for a 25M raid in need of a shadow priest with similar/higher progression to mine, as well as times that line up a little better for me. Faction does not matter, but I am seeking a full time raid spot. My available days are flexible, however I am looking for 3-4 days of raiding with end times no later than 10pm PST. Although I am seeking a 25man team, I could consider 10man if its the right team. I would prefer a guild active with running alt runs or farming old content for achievements etc. I don't want to be filling a spot in a guild that is falling apart. Please leave your realid info or guild spam below. Hope to talk to you soon!Shannielyn39 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 [A] Dedicated Few 10 man T/Th 1/12 ToT LF DPS Level 25 guild looking for a few more dedicated players to complete our 10 man progression. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 10:00pm CST (8:30 - 11:00 EST ). Looking for a few DPS (no warriors). Preferably Mage, Warlock, Spriest, DK, Pally but don't let this discourage you from making an inquiry. Very social guild with laid back raiding. Must have ventrilo (listen only is ok). 18+ please and thank you. Message loyht#1340 in game or post on this thread for more info. Hope to see you soon.Soupah2 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Pandora(10m)(2/13) LF healer,ranged dps Hi , we are currently looking for some exceptionnal raiders to complete our 10 main casual-hardcore group.We are actually in need of a Disc and also a ranged dps (lock or shamy).Our raid days are Wed/thur/sun at 8:45 to 11:30pm EST time. If you want more info contact me whitefallen#1558Därkfallen0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 7/16heroic Guild LF Holy Pally/Rdruid <Des Decipio> 7/16 H group 1 and, 1/16 H 16/16 group 2 is recruiting strong raiders to push progression both in the 10 and in 25 man settings. We are currently looking for a couple strong dps: 1 melee (rogue, dk, monk) and 3 range dps for 25 man Terrace clears transitioning into Heroic MSV 25 progression. Group 1 Currently looking for a dps (mage or boomkin) or healer (holy paly) for heroic progression 6th on the server at 7/16 heroic Raid nights are Wed, Thurs, Sunday from 730 to 11 server timeGroup 2 Currently looking for a solid Disc Priest and a Resto Druid, MW monk, or Hpaly 16/16 normal progression with 1/16 heroic kills Raid nights are Mon/Tues/Wed from 6-9 server time.You can check us out at www.desdecipio.com -and- We run EPGP loot system. You can contact me in game on Darkspear or add me with battle tag @ Demilov#1175Hairformen7 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Availionic Ascendants looking for healer Availionic Ascendants is a 10 man horde guild on bleeding hollow looking for a Blood dk and really good holy paladin or resto druid to fill our grp for heroic progression. Raid times are tues/wed/thurs 8-1130, invites go out at 745 est. http://aaguild.enjin.com/ Vampeal@live.com is my real id if you wanna add me and chatVampeal3 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 2/13h 10mguild Recruiting for both raid teams Without Remorse is a 10 man raiding guild located on Drak'Thul. We have two raid teams who are both recruiting for some core spots. The first raid team is a weekend team that is 2/13h. The second is a week day raid team that is 12/12 and starting on heroics next week. For weekend team (2/13h) Ele Shaman Warlock Prot paladin Raid times are Friday and Saturday nights from 6:35pm to 1am server. We need someone who is ready to jump into ToT and heroics with little gearing needed. We are very serious about our progress and work hard to get the bosses down. For week day team (12/12 with heroics comming) Holy Paladin Boomkin The raid times are Tues/Wen/Thursday from 8pm to 11pm. They also need someone who is ready to jump into ToT and heroics with little gearing needed. They have just rebuilt and in the past two weeks went from 2/12 to 12/12. They would like to get into heroics and need a bit extra dps to make that possible. My battle tag is Krymsen#1236 Nuiances (co-gm) Captstabbin#1795 Please feel free to add me or my co-gm for any questions you may have. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a very nice day and GL.Çappuccino1 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 12/12 Without Remorse LF Pally Tank Hello, we are Without Remorse Team We Lust on Trash is currently in need of of a paladin tank as i will be leaving on june 10th Raid times are Tue-Thur 8PM-11PM server time (CST) WLoT is 12/12 and team Cap's Minion is 2/13H and in need of a warlock or ele sham, a disc priest and a hunter. Thank you for your time and feel free to contact me at loctopus#1341, Krymsen#1236, or CaptStabbin#1795 for more information Thank You.Hobbess10 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 A-25 12/12N 1/12H LF Ranged+Disc In game iamawesome#1439 website: www.equinoxofmisha.wowstead.com Server: U.S. - Misha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is Progression: Mists of Pandaria -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 1/13H -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4 Cataclysm -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7 -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13 WotLK -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12 Recruitment: -Druid(Balance) -Hunter -Mage -Priest(Disc) -Warlock Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time) Applicant Requirements: Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply. . Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight. · Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild. · Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression. · Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics. · Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply. · Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class. Raider Benefits: · EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system · Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids. · Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve. · Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting. · Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.Awe0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 <Waffle House Raiders> Moon Guard US WHR is recruiting for all roles for our core raid team. Currently under new management and looking for people to help with the rebirth of this great guild. Family-like atmosphere. Opinion-friendly and positive attitudes. Mature and friendly members willing to lend a helping hand when it comes to gearing, professions, questing, you name it! Whisper any of our members in game to be directed to an officer to ask about raiding or regular membership! Other facts about the guild: *1 year old * Ventrilo Provided *Guild Facebook page and website (www.whr.guildomatic.com) *Neatly kept and refreshed Guild Bank *Rank promotion given when seen fit. (Initiate rank will be promoted to a member rank after 5 consecutive days in the guild)Yüma0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 522 Fury War LFG. 10/16H 12/12. Currently looking for a more hardcore progression minded guild. Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9mazb13rrn995vu4/sum/damageDone/?s=7910&e=8475#Tesh http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uholk0el3izvc5uy/sum/damageDone/?s=3855&e=4119#Tesh http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9107jcnc9ygmnygw/sum/damageDone/?s=5931&e=6115#Tesh Tesh#1125Tesh24 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 1/13h Monk LF weekend raid this week -Kilrogg Hi, I'm a raider with an odd work schedule. While happy with my current guild, we raid Tues-Wed-Thurs. On certain weeks I am able to attend Tuesday but not Wed or Thurs. Now that we're getting into Heroic progression on the 1st few bosses, this means that I'm missing 10/12 bosses on these weeks. So we'll cut to the chase, I'm 509 BrM and 514 MW'er. I've killed heroic Jin'rokh this week only, and am looking for another guild on the server to clear the rest of ToT with over the weekend. Should anyone need a tank/healer to fill-in that is. If you're interested feel free to reply here and I'll get back to you at the latest by Friday (as I do work long shifts Wed / Thurs).Anomãly1 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 █★█TYRANNY 9/13H25 LF WW/HPal/DK/ClothDPS█★█ TYRANNY >> SHATTERED HAND/PVP >> HORDE >> tyranny-guild.com Now is your chance! Tyranny is recruiting for the Throne of Thunder! ABOUT US Tyranny is a seven year old, premier 4 day a week raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. For 16 hours a week (during progression) we seek to raid the latest content at the highest level possible and to turn that effort into rapid success and achieve top US ranking status among 4 day a week guilds and overall. We are also is a very active guild outside of raids with multiple alt runs and Rated Battleground groups. These are optional. Tyranny has been realm first 25-player and US Top 100 Guild since Sunwell in 2008. From Burning Crusade to the present day we have had a our long string of successes such as: M'uru (US 70th) Yogg+0 "Death's Demise" (US 78th) Heroic Lich King 25 (US 72nd) Heroic Ragnaros 25 (US 75th) Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25 (US 37th) Heroic Sha of Fear (US 32nd) If you like to kill hard bosses quickly, play with extremely competent players, be part of a guild whose success is measured in years, with a strong community in and out of multiple games, incredibly active forums and deep strategic planning, then we are the guild for you. CURRENT RAID HISTORY 9/13 Throne of Thunder Heroic 25-player 12/12 Throne of Thunder US #22 25-player 16/16 Heroic Tier 14 US #32 25-player CURRENTLY RECRUITING Updated: 5/3/13 ALL DPS AND HEALERS, but specifically: Windwalker Monk Hunter DPS Death Knight Holy Paladin Warlock Mage Shadow Priest WE WILL REVIEW all superb applicants so feel free to apply even IF your class isn't listed!! SCHEDULE During progression we raid 8PM - Midnight EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. After progression, with everything on farm, we typically raid only Tuesdays and have optional activities on other nights of the week (Legacy raids for mounts, transmog, RBGs, Alt-Runs). REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must... Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule. Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice. Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids. Be willing to provide your own raid mats for the trial period. Have a positive, professional attitude. If you are interested please submit an application at: http://tyranny-guild.com/tyranny/?page_id=27 and visit our website at: http://www.tyranny-guild.com or visit Shattered Hand and talk to Skroesec, Arij, Zivh, Echoics, Laodead, Deralix, or Sufferings You can also add our BattleTag(s) if you want to chat more quickly! Zivh: Maikro#1946 Deralix: Deralix#1142 Laodead: Lao#1739 Arij: Raij#1488 Sufferings: Sufferings#1920 Skroesec: Strife#1977Zivh0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Tuesday n Thursday 7pm-11 CST 25man raid !! Guild Name: <Hidden In Stormwind> Realm: US-cho'gall Format: 25man man Faction: Horde Server Timezone: central Raid days : Tuesday 7pm-11pm (CST) Thursday: 7pm-11pm (Cst) Current Class Needs: (these are for core positions - full details below) Healers- Rdruid Rshammy Hpally Mist monk Tanks- None Dps- enchance shammy ,warlocks ,boomkins, other dps may apply thats not listed Recruitment Details - We are currently seeking a Swing DPS/Healer, or pure DPS for a core position. When you are called upon to come in on fights, this will be your time to make an impression. For our DPS needs, we will accept any of the above mentioned needed classes, so long as your ability and gear meet our needs/progression. Loot Distribution: Need before Greed. (We're all mature. If it's a bigger upgrade for someone in the same class of gear, pass it off) Rank system: Raider: Raiders will get first invites to all raids as well as repairs daily trialist:trialist is just that we will judge you on how u do with the mechanics as well as your dps and/or healing some repairs social/friend:this rank is for anyone that wants to be in the guild (only friends of raiders or trialist may come in) Alt : dont think i need to explain this Restrictions: 1) Have at least an ilvl of 480. Raid Enviornment: We are a very fun bunch who like to toss jokes around and have a good time while raiding, yet very serious on progression fights. Farm content and trash pulls, we tend to let loose. Progression bosses which we haven't killed or are not yet on farm, we take seriously and like to focus until we have the fight down to a tee. Our raiders are on daily not just on raid days. we are always running dailys ,heriocs ,scenarios and ,other things wow has to offer!! I expect my raiders to watch videos on upcoming progression fights as well as research your best spec for that fight to be doing all that you can to contribute to the kill. the guild uses ventrilo as its means to communicate during a raid We expect you do be on raids times everyday unless you have some kind of family things you cant get out of if thats the case plz send the GM a in game mail before raid time Note: this happens to much you will get demoted A letter about this game : Blizzard is doing a horrible thing by letting the 25 man raiding format die. Most medium pop servers are sporting just 10 man guilds these days. Numbers are out there on Wow progress and the situation is grim when 85% or more of guild raiding (LFR raiding is garbage raiding, not guild raiding) is happening in the 10 man format. This is not to argue 25 vs. 10 or if one format is better or worse. The raiding community has already beaten that Horse dead so let it be. Most folks will admit that the 25 man format is tougher to manage, coordinate and execute and the added hassle is just not worth it when the rewards “in gear” are equal. So why bother? We are in it for the gear right? Why are we trying so damn hard to cling to the larger size format when the Developers barely care? (yeah I know they threw us a bone with a bit more Thunderforged loot but that is moot next patch) Are we insane to strive to do 25 mans these days? Why try and keep this team going? Honestly we are some of the last stubborn MMO players left in WoW. Most people don’t realize the game is turned into Farmville where you have a “friends list” but you know no one and speak to no one. Where is the “Massive” or the real “Multiplayer” left in that? Did you have an “epic” feeling when you defeated Ultraxion, Deathwing, or (insert any big badass boss)? When is the last time you talked to 24 other people and collaborated with that many to accomplish a goal? We love this stupid game because we love to play with each other. While others can’t find 15 other people they would raid with, we can’t let go of the 25 we can’t play without. You see for us it isn't just about the gear. We want that too but we also want to play with real people, real friends not just a list of unknowns. We need to bolster our roster because there is one thing that does steal our time that we can’t fight with; real life. We need more like minded raiders that still want to play this game as an MMO. The game can and will let you be a number; be random raider X that skips yet to another random guild Y to another random server to hopelessly wander like a zombie – no friends, no family. Blizz keeps making money off you this way too so why would they care? The WoW-farmville is all around us, nothing special to see, same gear, less epic thrills, less epic wins and nothing massive to celebrate. Save us and save yourself. Get your money’s worth. Join us and you will be in the minority that still believes in larger groups, larger gaming community and all your wins will be EPIC wins! How to apply: IF you feel like you may be interested Contact me via Real ID deadscope#1377Deadguys24 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 LF for lock/ele/spriest 10man 2/13 H <Insert Here> on Kul Tiras is looking for a few people to continue progressing in heroic raids. We are currently 2/13 on heroic encounters and number 1 on KT. We are looking for the following classes in particular: Disc priest Warlock Elemental Shaman Shadow priest disc priest or resto druid would realy like a spriest with a disc off spec for a permanent spot open We currently raid Tues, Wed, Sun from 6:15st - 10st (central time server) and then either Sun or Mon depending on the fight we are progressing on. pst a guild member or add my battle tag rebal#1334 or gwendeldorf#1213 Please have experience in all 12 encounters on normal and the first 2 heroic bosses would be a plus. Be geared gemed enchanted reforged pots and flask (raid ready). Pst anyone in the guild online as well for more information.Rèbal39 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 502 Warlock LF Weekend Team Don't post anything unless you raid on either friday, saturday, or both. At my current gear level I pull ~100k dps as Demo. Self-buffed single target on a raider's dummy, and no I do not have Unerring Vision. I am looking for a team with full (or close to full) normal clear, horde or alliance, 10 or 25. If you want WoL, recording of gameplay, or a trial cm/heroic tier 14 run then please post your guild site below or add me onto realid: Nick117#1927. As you can see by this toon I am 1/13H and 9/9G, and I am trying to reach that point on my Warlock with no raid team being my only block.Trinius1 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 <H>Blackhand/ Shades of Fire 10m core raid. Shades of Fire is currently recruiting for Core 10 man raid team and casual pst for more info Kelystina. or look for us on blackhand.Kelystina0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 <H>Blackhand/ Shades of Fire! currently recru Shades of Fire is currently recruiting for Core 10 man raid team and also casual members pst for more info or look for us on blackhand.Kelystina0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 lnsanity [A] Recruiting (11/12) ****RECRUITING FOR 5.2**** Guild: Insanity Server: US - Aerie Peak (PvE Alliance) Website: http://guild-insanity.wowstead.com/ Raiding Schedule: Tues-Thur 9:30PM-1:00 AM(Midnight) EST |6:30PM - 10:00PM PST (Server Time). **RECRUITING** Prot Pally or Feral Tank for our core 10 man (currently 11/12 ToT content) Any class to start building a 25 man team. **About Us** Insanity is a raiding guild that has been around since July 2008. We are reforming for 5.2 and recruiting. Most of our players have played wow for over 5 years. We are a tightly knit core, playing as a team to get progression fights down. **Who We Are Looking For** We are looking for players who have high raid awareness that can keep up with our expectations. This includes someone who has already mastered their rotations and comes prepared by doing their research. **Progression** In our history, we maintained a high degree of focus in progression. While we have had a late start to Mists of pandaria expansion, we will strive to stay competitive starting with Tier 15 content. **Additional Info** -You will be set to trial status for a period of 1 - 2 weeks. Should you "WoW" us, your trial can be as fast as 3 days. After your trial status you will be promoted to raider. One full month of progression as a raider will net you core raider. -Alot of our players PvP and enjoy doing battlegrounds, random heroics, and other misc things. If you're one of those people that enjoy any of those, then that is a plus for us. **Contact Info** To contact us, please contact Envý, Shapeshifft, or Aerli on Aerie Peak server. Or add ngoa90@gmail.com for real id.Aerli2 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Vanilla raider returning & need home ! - MAGE Thank you for taking the time to read my post! So I havent played wow consistantly in 3 years. I'm looking to change that! I used to be the GM and raid leader and main tank for a very hardcore raiding guild. I'm very into pvp as well. I have been playing since Molten Core release and i know what it takes to be a progression player. i remember the days having to get a couple world bosses down for their buffs just to down a boss in naxx 40 man. I'm looking for a home. None of my old school friends still play wow so I'm looking to find a place i can enjoy. The hardest thing for me is logging onto wow and knowing no one and having nothing to do other than LFR and dailys.. gets really boring! I know my gear is probably a little behind (493). That's easily fixable. You cant fix stupid. I'm a smart player and i dont stand in fire! :) If you want a long term, non-derp player for your guild send me a msg ! I'm not going to be too picky as far as your progression b/c i havent really done much outside of LFR so far in mop. All I ask is you have smart players who want to have fun! ideally I'd love a guild that got a late start in MOP thats got great players looking to progress quickly and catch up! AVAILABLE RAID TIMES - 9:30 pm eastern - whenever, any day of the week Portoxi#1320 ... or just leave a msg on here..Wãrmachine0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Forward, Stormrage 1/13H recruiting Tank&DPS <Forward> on Stormrage 1/13H 10 man Alliance is recruiting the following : TANKS PROTECTION PALADIN OR GUARDIAN DRUID ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HEALERS DISC PRIEST OR RESTO DRUID ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DPS : Recruiting all DPS except Warlock and Hunter. We are on a strong lookout for a Rogue or Mage however we encourage ALL classes (besides Hunter and Warlock) to apply. RAID TIMES: TUES: 8PM-MIDNIGHT WED: 8PM-MIDNIGHT THURS: 8PM-MIDNIGHT We require 100% attendance. You will be replaced if you do not show up without warning unless it is an emergency. Contact me at - Lasthope#1342 Officers: Klik Cascade Elron LasthopeLasthope0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 recruiting raid leader been trying for awile to get experienced raid leader in my guild , and also looking for a recruitment officer , to create / recruit ppl to help move my guild to the next lvl , currently dying because of inactivity / lack of guid events , raids n suchOslem0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 4/12H LF DK (DPS) Down For Life - Uldaman Horde US is currently seeking EXCEPTIONAL additions to fill it's core raid. We are a tight knit guild made up of very few accounts, you could say a true place to call your home. Simply put, we are not looking to carry people. We expect you to be on top of your game. We're looking for dedicated raiders, people who will want to down content fast and progress threw MoP. Currently Recruiting : -DK (DPS) **Any other exceptional applicants will be taken into consideration, we take your applications seriously and will go threw every one of them *Logs will need to be provided for ANY applicants. *Must have reasonable times on kills **Raid times : Tue , Wed , Thurs : 8 -11PM EST Sunday : 7-11 PM EST **Please note optional days may be added due to current progression **Current Progression :- Currently 4/12H : 12/12 ToT: - Heroic Jin'rokh - Heroic Horridon - Heroic Tortos - Heroic Ji-Kun All the kills below were achieved as current content: [Heroic] Mogushan Vaults : Cleared 6/6 [Heroic] Heart Of Fear : Cleared 6/6 [Heroic] Terrace of Endless Springs : 2/4 -Protectors of the Endless -Lei Shi What we expect : *We don't think gear makes the player, but expect you to be fully geared to the best you can (acquired by yourself), gemmed appropriately and have all your gear enchanted. *We don't want computer problems, so no disconnecting every 30 minutes *We are looking for core raiders, online every raid night. We're not inconsiderate, we understand real life has some unexpected plans, but we simply asked to be advised. Then again we aren't here to recruit someone else 1 week after we get a new recruit. *To be understanding that you might get sat for composition. *Contacts Guild Website: http://downforlife.guildlaunch.com Characters (In Game) Holy or Xyalda You can also add us to Real-ID: ScottDavidoff@ymail.com Battle Tag - ScottDFL#1446 We are looking forward to your applications. *Please note : We will put the same amount of time looking into your application , that you yourself have put in it to make yourself shine.Holy36 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Core Raid Spots Up for Grabs!!! Name: <Phoenix Rising> Level: 25 Guild Location: Stormrage Raiding: Our core raid team is in need of some dps, healers, and an OT. Due to some of our old members having real life problems they have had to pull out of the team. The rest that are left such as myself just wish to raid, any raid really. We were originally put together to do mop raids. Our guild has cleared MSV and ToES regular and we want to do more then that. We gave ToT a try but without dedicated members and random pugs we didnt get very far. We still run old content raids as well, this includes meta acheviments and such. We will help gear anyone who shows up to raid, just have to be level 90 is the only requirement really. We have a vent set up already for our raids. So all we need are the people. This was originality planned on being a 10man group but if we get enough people I'm sure we could pull off 25man. I will personally pay for anyone who wants to transfer to the guild, even if you are horde. We NEED dedicated members and people who have an interest in raiding. Current Raid Times (may be subject to change) Wednesday LATE Thursday LATE PLEASE if you have any interest in raiding the new content try us out! We are more then happy to meet new people with the same interest in raiding.Takitsu2 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Silvermoon Crusaders < 10/25> We are working to increase our ranks to 25 man with talented and dedicated players to push continent in MOP and push into heroics. About <Silvermoon Crusaders> Server: Kilrogg US (PST - PVE) •Faction: Alliance •Raid Size: 10m/25m •Schedule PST: 8:30-11:00pm Tue/Wed/Thurs •Web site: http://silvermooncrusaders.enjin.com/home/Recruiting: •Resto Shaman •Holy Paladin •Disc Priest •Shadow Priest •Shaman: Elemental / Enhance •Warlock •Any Exceptional Player willing to put in time and effort to progress. Silvermoon Crusaders Raid Description: We’re looking for dedicated and well geared players to push through heroic content. While we do try to maintain a raiding roster of 28-30 to allow for versatility and attendance coverage, performance and dedication (both in an encounter and on the bench) speak to your character's advantage. <SC> Progression: ToT •4/12 N MSV•8/8N and 3/8H HoF• 6/6 N ToES• 4/4N Dragon Soul • 8/8HM (25) Firelands •Glory of the Firelands Raider: Complete• 7/7H BoT/BWD/ToT4W - Glory of the Cataclysm Raider: Complete - 13/13 H Vision: We're a Progression Minded Raiding Guild designed and operated to be compatible with mature adults. We offer stability and a fun, productive environment to enjoy your time spent while playing. We also have scheduled alt runs as well as guild rated battle ground teams. Battle tag: Kryztmptng#1641 (cooldowns) Contact In game: Cooldowns(recruiting officer), Marsha, Kavan (general officers) Please apply at: http://silvermooncrusaders.enjin.com/recruitmentSairo0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 <Traumatic> 5/13 Heroic 25 man guild <Traumatic> is a 25m progression guild that has been around now for about 2.5 years. We're looking for exceptional candidates for further progression on heroic bosses in T14. We have a large friendly community with raiders on at all times of the day in Mumble as well as some of the top DPS parsers in the world. We raid 3 nights a week while maintaining a respectable US 25m rank. Level 25. We firmly believe in 25m raiding and have never had to switch to a 10m due to attendance throughout all of Cata + MoP. Current T15 Progress: 12/12 Normal - 25m 5/13 Heroic - 25m T14 Progress: Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Heroic - 25m REALM FIRST/CUTTING EDGE Heroic Will of the Emperor Heart of Fear 6/6 Heroic - 25m CUTTING EDGE Empress Terrace of the Endless Spring 3/4 Heroic - 25m Challenge Modes We also have a consistent Challenge Mode group that aims for US/World best times. Some of our current achievments in CMs: REALM FIRST Challenge Conqueror Gold US #1 Scarlet Monastery Time We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS Preferably Warlocks / Mages Also all exceptional players We raid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30st - 11st You must be geared, you must be good. We are not interested in mediocre players that don't theorycraft to the best of their ability and make the same mistakes twice. If you would like to apply please do so on our website: www.traumaticguild.com Any other questions can be asked of myself or officers in game: Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous. You can also contact Ampera on RealID at: traumatic.ampera@gmail.comVaend8 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 521 Fury Warrior LF top 50 25m Guild I'm thinking about leaving my current guild due to poor leadership and leadership skills. This is my char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/baelgun/Huntindawg/advanced Here are some logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zufydpbk2dkmir26/analyze/dd/source/?s=3061&e=3409 Here's a UI pic: http://i.imgur.com/FwJAxLA.jpg I'm available to raid at basically any time. Feel free to add me on battletag at: Huntindawg#1434 to talk about possible recruitment.Flinoo13 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 [A] Seethe (10 man) 6/12 LF a healer! Seethe is a 10 man Alliance guild on the server Medivh. We currently raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Monday, 8-11 EST. Were a smaller guild progressing through tot at our own pace (6/12) but find ourselves needing a new healer. I want a shaman or druid ideally but will consider others. This is for a core spot, not a bench warmer. Your raid time will be 100% if you show up to the raids. If interested or want to know more please contact me via battletag: Ularian#1401Ularian0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 H<Redemption> raid team of AIE is recruiting <Redemption> Raid team on earthen ring Horde is always looking for good players. We are part of AIE so you must join the AIE guild (WoWs biggest guild over 8000+ members) to be part of the team. We are a new team that plans on progressing at a good speed threw tot and into the future. Raid times and days: Mon,tues,wed. from 8:30-11:30pm est. Like I said we are just starting out in tot but a few of us were not even playing 3 weeks ago. The others in the group have experience in tot. We would like to talk to you if you are progression minded and always show up and come prepared. Check out our recruitment thread at the following link on the AIE forums. http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/49982-redemption-progression-raid-team-is-recruiting/ Put a app in to that thread also put a application in to AIE if you are accepted. Also please send me a in game mail on earthen ring horde side on this toon (gulrakis) try and pm first.Gulrakis8 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 522 warlock looking for heroic raiding guild 522 Ilvl I know how to play my class and can be vocal if needed, mature and confident raider. Have tons of raiding xp in the past just looking for a new guild that's preferably 25 man but am open to 10 man as well. Loooking for at least 1/13H or more. Pref also on the horde Pref raid times starting at 630pm pst or later Contact me @ xnet.taiwan@gmail.com as I will not be in game much this weekendSuez43 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 11/12 ToT LF Rogue/War + Disc Priest <Forged by Fire(25)> We are Recruiting a Windwalker or Rogue or Fury Warrior for our Core 10m Group. As well as a Disc/Holy Priest. Would prefer someone who is 500ilvl+. We raid 3 nights a week. Wednesday - Thursday - Monday. 8pm-11pm Server time which is 10pm-1am EST if that helps anyone. We come from a bunch of different groups that came together and form this guild. We progress well together. Looking for our last two core members to push lei shen down and start heroics. We have had some fallouts with our last 2 guild members. One couldnt raid 3 nights a week and the other one had computer problems and seems to not care about fixing it. Add me on Btag if you are interested. Juffo#1978Blackwalnut0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 US<Club House>10man recruiting tank 1/13H <Club House> [H] is a 10 man raiding guild located on Kil’ Jaeden Battle group: Bloodlust, We are looking for a few good people to complete our 10 man core raid. We do not recruit for the bench so we will only consider exceptional players. You must possess a strong desire to succeed and be committed to seeing and being part of progression. Our main focus is progression in PVE but some of our players enjoy some PvP outside of raid nights. We are not jerks or an elitist guild but do play the game how it was made to be played. Current Recruitment Blood Death Knight (in dire need) Protection Warrior (in dire need) Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Highly considering applications from shadow priest / balance druid / hunter dps *Any Exceptional applicants will be considered. Raid Times Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday 8:30pm-12(PST) Note that sometimes a short raid is needed on monday to full clear on normal, but is not 100% required of you to make it. What Club House Needs From You. Reliability and Dedication. Having fun is always priority but we do like to have efficient progression, we are recruiting for core raid spots which mean we require 90-100% raid attendance if you know beforehand that’s is not possible for you please don’t waste out time. We understand life happens sometimes and if you are unable to make it to a raid we require prior notification. Class knowledge. We’re not interested in casual players, who need to be told how to spec and gem their characters. We want top notch players that stay up to date on their class and are always trying to improve. If an officer questions you about your spec or gem choice the best argument is strong numbers on raid night. Drama Free Guild. If you are not an officer don’t worry about officer things spending your time worrying about another player’s performance or who got what item is not acceptable we keep a close eye on everything. If you’re in it for the loot we don’t want you we are here for progression loot is just an added bonus. We Want Your 100% Every Raid Night You will need to be prepared with flask, food buffs, and a good attitude. We will not tolerate to many AFK’s, continuous connectivity issues or lag. No one’s perfect we do make mistakes that’s normal but the inability to take constructive criticism will not be tolerated. During raids we try to keep side talk in vent to a minimal level so we can keep the focus on progression. Loot system Always free rolls on loot, but we prefer that players talk among their loot competition to figure out what is best for which class and can respectfully pass loot to others. Please reply to this post or add me on battletag @Paydn#1884, or talk to me in game for any more information.Soulleech1 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Max level guild recruiting pvp/pve <The Shielded> level 25 on server ravencrest and faction alliance needs higher level players to start doing raids and pvp. Also we have transmog raid weeks ends. Message Dmike if interested.Dmike0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Don't feel 'at home' in your guild? Hello, I represent The Empire. We are looking for committed raiders and pvp'ers. I want to make something very clear. My fellow members and I understand what it is like to be in a guild where you just don't feel like it's a good fit for you. It sucks and it's draining. We want to provide an environment that is comfortable, fun, and serious about progression. Whether it be raiding, pvp, or just hanging out and enjoying the people, we want to be a place a lot of people can call home. A place where we can grow together and ultimately have fun with our friends. Don't mistake this for being soft and casual. Now, I also understand The Empire is not for everyone. We make fun of each other. Sometimes pretty hard. Vent is rated 'R'. If you're easily offended, can't take a joke, or have a pool ball in places it shouldn't be, then you should move on from this post. Nothing against you and your pool ball, you just would not enjoy this. Currently we are recruiting every class and spec for pvp. For the raiding side, we are looking to fill out our first group for ToT progression. Currently looking for a pally tank and rdps (warlock, hunter preferred). Interviews are done via Vent or you can apply at theempireofstormrage.enjin.com I'm looking forward to meeting every applicant and person interested in joining our community. Please, if you have any questions feel free to add me to battletag: Huck#1499 Thanks for reading, I really have to go wipe my butt so I'm out. FaktionFaktion2 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 498 frost dk lf Late Night Guild 11pm cst like it says looking for a t15 guild that starts their raids at 11pm cst, current guild is dead basically and i'm tired of lvling alts while trying to find a guild that raids at my time frame. battletag is Soulsek#1145 also have a 481 rogue but prefer my dkSoulsek6 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 1/13ToT Heroic Recruiting Tank! <Club House> From Kil'Jaeden server immediately recruiting a blood dk / prot warrior / brewmaster monk / feral druid for heroic progression. PST on post or in game!Soulleech4 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 <The United> 12/12 ToT LF TANK/1 Dps! <The United> (12/12, 600+ members) is a 5 year old+ established guild looking for fill a tank and 1 role in our 10man heroic progression group. We are a solid raid group with a casual raiding schedule but with hardcore-like progression. Raid days are Mon/Tue/Wed 7-11pm ST (9pm-1am EST), I am looking to fill 1 Core spot (pref 510+ ilvl) Open to all roles of tanks except guardians, as we already have one for DPS i would prefer Spriest/Boomkin/Ele/Rogue/Warrior/Ret, priority in that order. Our raid comp consists of: Guardian Mage Lock Warrior or DK Hunter Hpally Rdruid Rsham If you could fit into this roster and are wanting heroic progression without raiding 4+ nights a week, contact me, bravo#1401 or the other guild GM, Maggie0312#1880 to talk furthurÐeltå13 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 519 Rogue LF guild Due to RL issuses i'm having to move guilds, i'm currently 1/13h (dino/bird pulls) i can raid 8pm-12pm possible 1am Est (except fri/saturdays) Pref: 25m horde, will consider others. Raided Ssc-onward, guild fell apart during sha pulls, took a break end of t14 progression. Prev tiers: t11: 11/13h t12: 7/7h Pre t13: 8/8h 5% t14: 15/16h post info to contact here, this is brief. Post ways to contact you and i'll get back to you thanks.Rfhwrf28 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Sun - Mon 10 man ToT Guild recruiting! <Kinnetik> is a 10 man 5.2 MoP progression raiding guild currently focusing on ToT. Currently recruiting for all positions. Raid times are sun-monday 5pm-830pm Aerie Peak server time. Alexander#11290 or get at me in game. Thanks!Elandrelen0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 522 parsing warrior 10/25H guild i am 3/13H Hello my name is James, i am 20 years old , i play this game for a living right now, and i am looking for a 10/25 man Horde raiding guild, that is focused on progressing quickly, and already 3/13H mode atleast, also paid xfer. MOP Progression: 12/12N ToT Heroic 3/13H 6/6H MSV 5/6H HoF 1/4H ToEs Cata Progression 8/8H DS (6/8H Prenerf) 7/7H DS (6/7H Prenerf) Heroic rag wipes last phase without Nerfs 6/6H BWD 2/2H Throne of the Four Winds 5/5H BoT World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4u57klm0l2c1kvza/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tzxfjj2n7v7lj2e6/ (was Rank 2 arms now 4 on realm like 130th sumthing world on fight) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-h1r06jrnfwovk57v/ (name was Xerka previously, due to changing to a troll for 5% beast damage) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/xerm7ccr13tpkwaj/sum/damageDone/?s=1460&e=2085#Aggroknaut http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7xmqoyhrci67nq63/sum/damageDone/?s=3874&e=4564#Aggroknaut If you have any questions or concerns add me on real id jmr91@hotmail.ca or Battle tag Rageworks#1141Aggroknaut41 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 [A] 497 Rogue, 510 Hunter, 496 Resto Druid Hey all I came back about a month or so ago after I took a break in late Cata for about 7 months or so and im looking to get back into some good 3 or so nights a week raiding with some nice people that want to progress far I've got about 6/12 downed so far in ToT normal atm was a very experienced raider back in Cata raided 25m 8/8 H DS So I got three toons any of which id be alright right with raiding on 497 Rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Sewiously/simple 510 hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Sewious/simple 496 Resto Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Lech%c3%a8rous/simple My raid times are pretty much any day of the week or weekend from 6-12 Eastern well everyone thanks for Reading I know how to play all of my classes very well haven't gotten quite up to par with checking on the reforges with the Resto Druid but I haven't had any complaints about my heals yet so im doing well my real id is theterror285@aim.com if you wish to get in touch thanks!Sewiously10 May 1, 2013