Guild Recruitment

Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
A-25 16N+3H+Elite LFM Equinox is a guild formed by a group of exceptional individuals focused on progression while keeping the atmosphere fun and friendly. Server: U.S. - Misha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is Progression: Mists of Pandaria -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 3/16 Heroic MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 TeS:4/4 Cataclysm -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7 -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13 WotLK -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12 Recruitment: -Paladin(Prot) -Priest (Shadow) -Death Knight(Blood) -Warrior (Prot) -Rogue -Hunter Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time) Applicant Requirements: Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply. · Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild. · Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression. · Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics. · Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply. · Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class. Raider Benefits: · EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system · Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids. · Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve. · Guild Environment: light social, PG-13 general guild chat · Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank. Awe0
Jan 20, 2013
502 Fury warrior 11/16H Due to scheduling/RL compatibility issues, my guild is unfortunately closing down at 11/16H. We have only had 3 real progression days in the past 5 weeks (stupid holidays), so I would hopefully be looking for a guild that has similar or better progression, that's just where I feel I would fit in. Guild fit is important to me. I left one of my former guilds, despite really liking and respecting all the people in it, because I just didn't feel like their goals and attitudes meshed with mine. It was that decision that took me into my current guild, and got me more serious about pushing heroic content. It's also the decision that kept me playing the game. I'm looking for equally skilled players that I can enjoy playing with, and I'm looking for people who share my drive to progress. I'm one of those people who always try-hards in 5 mans and LFR because I enjoy pushing myself. I'm always thinking of ways to improve and to be better. I played arms through all of cataclysm with some great success. For tier 11 and 12, I was one of few, but I'm proud of the ranks I managed to get (including three #1 arms warrior parses and a #6 for all classes) and I was able to maintain a strong performance in t13. I picked up fury for heroic Gara'jal at the end of October, and I've been playing it since. You can find my guild's logs at http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142843 if you are interested. I'm 9/9 gold in challenge modes and I'm the #14 US warrior challenge score-wise on wowprogress. I was arms for c-modes and I maintain a set of c-mode gear that I try to keep optimized. I'm looking for a guild that is relatively laid-back but at the same time is composed of skilled players who want to get things done and not waste time. I am NOT looking for a guild with a rageaholic raid leader (or members). No one plays 100% perfectly 100% of the time, and I don't like playing with overly aggressive people who believe that they never make a mistake and believe that if it weren't for the other 9 (or 24) people in their guild, they would be world first. Progression is a coordinated, skilled, team effort - it is NOT one perfect person and then a bunch of lemmings who need to be yelled at 24/7. If I'm what you're looking for, please respond to this post or find me via my battletag @ Mattick#1227. Mattick18
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
[H]Pariah - 10/16 Heroic - 10man - Recruiting Battle Tag: Headache#1655 CONTACT HERE FOR FASTEST RESPONSE Pariah (10/16 Heroic) is an established horde guild on Bloodhoof, we formed in August 2006 and have grown into an end game guild that pushes for new content. We are a low drama guild that posts what we expect from our members clearly and will replace those not living up to our standards. We're currently going through a revamping and in need of solid players that can take criticism on the chin and learn from their mistakes quickly. Current Openings: -Druid (Boomer and Heal Open) -Warlock -Priest Guild Accomplishments: Realm First! Will of the Emperor Expectations: - Team Player: Guild progression comes first - You must have Ventrilo/Mumble and a working microphone - Be knowledgeable of your class. Know how to listen. Be an asset. Don't stand in fire. - Know all fights before you get there. If you haven't raided it before go watch a video and read the posted strategies. - Be on-time (15 minutes before raid time for invites) and expect to be asked to sit on certain fights. - Respect all players, especially officers. -Please have a tough skin, we stay drama free because we joke around alot. Raid Schedule: All times are by server time (Eastern) Sunday - Thursday: 9:30 - 12:30am Guild support: - Guild Vault provides repairs during progression raiding - Guild Vault provides flasks and banquets to the guild raids Dual specs: All raiders are required to have 2 raiding specs with appropriate gear and knowledge of each spec. Application: http://www.pariahguild.com In game contacts: Headache(GM) Battle Tag: Headache#1655 Headache22
Jan 20, 2013
<Cloud Kicker> -- Newly Formed -- LFM Who We Are: Cloud Kicker is a newly formed guild on the Alliance side of US - Kel' Thuzad. We're a serious guild looking to push content with a group of like minded individuals. Were a very drama free guild so drama llamas need not contact us. When We Raid: -Wednesday: 7:00 PM CST - 11:00 PM CST -Thursday: 7:00 PM CST - 11:00 PM CST -Sunday: 7:00 PM CST - 11:00 PM CST Guild Goals: -We look to clear 16/16N for 2-3 weeks starting 1-16-13. -We will then start heroic progression the following weeks. -As heroic bosses are killed we will do extensive recruitment to solidify our raid. What Were Looking For: -Currently we are encouraging all exceptional players to contact us. -Players with previous heroic content experience are also encouraged to apply. Recruitment Needs: -1 Protection Warrior -1 Blood Deathknight -1 Holy Paladin -1 Balance Druid -1 Demonology Warlock -1 Combat Rogue -1 Beast Mastery Hunter Loot Rules: -Main Spec rolls over Off Spec rolls. -Simple as that, not looking to cause drama over loot. -Player Skill > Player Gear About Us: We are a group of real life friends that have played together for years. Were looking to push content without the drawback of stupid raid times, loot distribution processes, or attitudes. Contact Us: Send us a request with current experience, class, and spec. Hayden: -BattleTag: Dillinger#1906 -RealID: hbaechle@gmail.com Nikita: -BattleTag:FBImonkey#1793 -RealID: fbimonkeyman@gmail.com Thanks For Stopping By! Dillinger38
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
<Duality> US7th 25m LFM Tier 15 ! Paid Xfer ! IN HIGH DEMAND FOR TALENTED HEALERS AND COMMITED DPS ! READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO: NOTE: COME JOIN ONE OF THE MOST EFFICIENT GUILDS IN THE US ! – WE WENT FROM US56th TO US7th IN JUST ONE TIER !!! <Duality> is now recruiting for our 25man raids. The guild has been around for a while and has stood strong since its origin. We finished Tier 13 at a US 56th 25m ranking WHILE ONLY RAIDING 3 DAYS A WEEK ... not long after – we finished the first Tier in MoP at a US7th standing !!! WE JUMPED 50 SPOTS !!!! We are looking to add only the best of the best to our ranks whether your class is needed or not. You can expect us to be a hardcore and highly competitive guild. We recently added a 5th day to our roster for the next tiers to come in order to hold our own in the top 10US bracket. We do a lot of things out of raids such as Alt Runs, Sales, Rbg’s, and try to attain those nerd points. Our players are comprised of some of the best … so we need more like minded players to push hard for Tier 15. Current Progress - 16/16H US 6th SHA OF FEAR !!! What you can expect from our guild: Competitive DPS Progression Minded Individuals Relaxed Raid Environment PTR / BETA Testing Active community outside of RAID!!! HARD PUSH DURING PROGRESSION !!! Altoholics We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a horde to alliance ratio of 1 to 0.96 on the Chicago Data-server. We raid Sunday – Thursday from 7:30 to 11:30 EST. (During Progression) At this time we are looking for: EVERYTHING !!! But we have CORE SPOTS for: Melee: WW Monks / Rogues / DK’s / Ret’s Ranged: Warlocks / Ele Shamans / Boomkins / Healers: Resto Shamans / Holy Pally’s / Resto Druids MUST HAVE PREVIOUS RAIDING EXPERIENCE AND LOGS FROM CURRENT CONTENT !!!! If you are a DPS that is constantly parsing and at the top of your meters all the time but are not mentioned above please feel free to apply also.!!!!!! ALSO ! ... if you are an amazing APP with amazing logs and have parses to show for it we'd pay for your transfer. (Must be passionate, have the numbers to show for it, and must compete with our current raiders.) If interested, or if you have questions, please contact: Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com or Apply at our website: http://duality-guild.enjin.com/ Nostradamuz49
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
[H] LF DPS, T/Th 9-12EST Greetings, We are just beginning the days of <Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center), and we are recruiting to finish out our raid team. At the moment we need 1-2 DPS, and ideally a Warrior and/or Shadow Priest, although we would be interested in a skilled Warlock or Mage. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We are aiming to quickly get up to speed, gear up, get used to playing together, and be ready for 5.2 when it launches. Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things: * We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve their performance every week on every pull. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output. * We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use our forums to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them. * Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. But this is a commitment we are all making to take 6 hours out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. In fairness to the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance. * Be laid back and mature. Our roster consist of mostly working adults with kids and/or other commitments. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama. If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website: Website: http://impetus.guildlaunch.com In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya Our admission process includes a written application and an interview. If you are not willing to do both of these, we have no expectation that you will be willing to meet up to our requirements as part of the raid team. Dethkrik0
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
Midnight Wolfpack is now recruiting After taking a few years off, I decided to come back and give running a guild a go again. The only problem is that in the past 2 or 3 years, tons of guild have been created on my server. All but a few are not doing anything at all but gathering as many people as possible. I've talked to a few who are wasted talents in their guild and others who don't know the game at all. My goal is to unit all that want to go as far as they can in raiding and pvping as their time playing the game can permit. I ran a guild in the past that took out every H mode Icc 10 man boss but the Lich King and a few H mode Icc 25 man bosses, but quit shortly afterwords. Coming back, I had to create a whole new guild and start from rock bottom while also learning a few new systems to the game. I, personally, am fully geared for raids and am working on gearing other level 90's in the guild for raiding as well. So, I offer a spot in my guild for all those that are wasted talents in their guilds, that are sitting on the bench while their guild's are raiding regularly, that have just come back to the game but used to raid back in the day, or that are heavily centered around reaching cap level, gearing quickly, and learning fully how to optimize what ever your spec/role is. If anyone is interested in a leadership position, there are, as of now, plenty of spots and plenty of glory to be had in that position. If you have any questions or are interested at all, just let me know in game or here on the forum. -Vicious GM of Midnight Wolfpack Server- Aggramar Viciousdark0
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
<Margaritaville (25)> recruiting healers <Margaritaville (25)> Now recruiting for core healers. In need of non-paladin healers. 16/16 N, 2/16 heroic. We have vent + repairs for raiders. Apply at margaritaville.wowstead.com and/or pst me for more info. All raid times are PST. Raid schedules: Team # in ( ) (1) Mon/Thurs - 8-11:30 (2) Tues/Thurs - 8-11:30 (3) Thurs/Mon - 9-12 Margaritaville was founded on the idea that as adult gamers with real life commitments and obligations, our time in-game is extremely valuable. That together, working within the organizational structure of the guild and unified by a common goal, we can maximize our in-game accomplishments and the enjoyment that comes with them. Margaritaville is a semi-hardcore guild. We share a competitive mindset. We find fulfillment in conquering all aspects of the World of Warcraft, both PvE and PvP, and in doing so more quickly and efficiently than the rest. We take great pride in our collective achievement, but even more important to us is the friendship and camaraderie that is developed in the process. Margaritaville raider are progression-minded and have a team-first mentality. The good of the guild should always come before the good of its individual members. Raiders are expected to attend 90% of their team’s scheduled raids from start time to end time and to sign up on the calendar for their raids at least 24 hours ahead of time. 24 hour notice to the team leader is required on the rare occasion that a raider must miss a raid. Raiders should always be properly min-maxed via gems, enchantments, reforging and professions. Each raid they are expected to be prepared with an extensive knowledge of the encounters that will be faced. They are also to be prepared with sufficient food, flask and potions to last the duration. Axelrogues0
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
Casual competent tank/heals LF raid group So my biggest issue is my schedule. I work as a waitress and my schedule isn't consistent from week to week. The only night I'll consistently have is Tuesday night. So of course I can't take a core position; I'm happy with being a sub, or second string, or backup, or whatever you wanna call it. What I'm looking for: 10-man, Alliance, competent raiding group who's okay with my inconsistent schedule. I'm looking for a new raid group because I just spent two+ hours tanking Stone Guard with my bozo guild, and I'm sick of PUGs. I want a competent group that I can progress with. What I have to offer: Competence. Extreme competence. I'm also flexible, taking on whatever role the raid needs. Here are my raid-ready specs (leveled, geared and well-practiced) in order of most favorite to least: Guardian Discipline Shadow (42k dummy dps) Resto druid I'm open to learning Balance and Holy as well, I just don't have any practice with them. I won't do feral because I'm horrible at melee dps. I started raiding halfway thru Dragon Soul; currently I've only raided up to Gara'jal normal, tanking and healing in PUGs, so I don't have any logs to prove competence. You'll have to take my word for it that I'm freaking awesome. I can tank Stone Guard, Feng, and Gara'jal like nobody's business. I have no idea what else I can do because all my groups hit the freaking enrage timer. I'm not gonna brag about my healing, because it's not as smooth as I want it to be, but I'm pretty competent as a healer too. I'm a great person to have in your raid group. I squish gnomes with my big bear butt and I make jokes about the DK smelling bad. I'm laid back, I'm happy to wipe a thousand times (especially if I'm tanking). I hand out flasks and potions and feasts like they're candy. I know my class, and I know other people's classes. I'm the person who explained Spine to our pugs even though I'd only cleared it once -- and they freaking got it, too. We one-shot Spine that night. I'm smart, friendly, and helpful. Please save me from my mediocre guild! Heartsings8
---- ---- Readycheck2
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013
2 ppl LF late nite guild starting next month Next month, I'm receiving a change of schedule, which will allow me to raid again albeit, it is only during a small window of time. My class: Open to what you need, This toon is my best geared toon, and I'm not a good melee dps. So i'd rather tank if possible, if your tanks are full, I have a wide variety of healing toons or ranged dps. Buddies class: Healer of some sort most likely, either a shaman or a priest. buddies armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Typs/simple 12:45 AM EST until 4:00 AM EST at latest Just about every day of the week should be ok. Now you may ask, well what can you play? I have every class at 85, I'm an experienced tank, healer, and a average dpser. I'd prefer to play the tank role. I'd prefer a 25 man, if there are any anymore, but I'm not stingy, ill take what I can get. Little about me: I've played since vanilla, pre-vanilla actually I beta tested the game, and I haven't been able to quit for more than maybe a month here or there between content. My past conquest include: Vanilla - Healed for all of this MC - Cleared before BWL BWL - Cleared before AQ40 AQ40 - Cleared before Naxx40 Naxx40 - Cleared to Sapphiron, but guild decided to coast until BC BC - Healed for all of this, priest/druid, near end of expansion druid offtanked due to massive dodge stacking back then, but primarily healed. Kara - Cleared Gruuls - Cleared SSC - Cleared while attunement was active TK - Cleared BT - Cleared while attunement quest was required Sunwell - Got to muru before guild packed up for WOTLK WOTLK - Healed for all of this Naxx25 - Cleared prior to ulduar ulduar - Cleared prior to TOC, also managed to kill 3 hardmodes *Orbituary, Heartbreaker, Thorim TOC - Cleared prior to ICC TOGC - 4/5 prior to ICC ICC - 12/12 prior to Cata, managed 9/12 heroic Cata - Started as healer, from firelands on Tanked BWD- Cleared prior to FL Heroic Chim BOT - Cleared prior to FL Herioc Halfus TOFW - Cleared prior to FL Firelands - Cleared prior to DS, managed 5/7 heroic prior to nerf, 6/7after nerf Dragon Soul - Cleared 1st week, managed 1/8 heroic before the first debuff hit, guild lost a few people, so we just coasted and got our rogue his daggers then quit. What I bring to your guild? I'm an experienced player, I'm not looking to come in and raid lead or anything like that, I just want to be one of the guys, but on the same token, if your running your guild wrong I'm not afraid to tell you it. I'm very polarizing most people either like me or they don't, there's very little in between, I love this game, the most fun i have in this game is raiding, as long as I'm raiding I'm as happy as a pig in mud. Why are you suddenly looking for a guild? Recently had a job change, which made my play schedule change. What that means basically is i can't raid over past the time, but I'm letting you know this up front. All i ask is your honest with me about your guild, I'm willing to transfer a wide variety of classes/specs if I find the right guild, all i ask is I don't transfer to a guild that doesn't raid, no offense to guilds that are projects, I'm looking for a guild that's just missing maybe 1-2 more pieces and they are ready to go. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. and thank you for your responses ahead of time. Edit *forgot to add contact info* Add me to Battletag Penlog#1492 Thanks Beaf4
Gamble US13 - 16/16 HM LF Exceptional Healers About Us Gamble was founded on August 20, 2011. Our goal was simple: To become one of the best guilds in the world. Since we started raiding, we’ve taken many hard, but necessary, steps toward it. Our dedication has paid off, and today our goal has changed: We seek to remain one of the best guilds in the world. Expectations: We are only as strong as our weakest link, and so we hold new members to the same standards that we hold ourselves: 1) We raid from 8-12 EST, Sunday through Thursday. We run a lean roster and expect our members to show up every night. 2) When you do show up, you must also be prepared to raid. That means repaired, flasked, and fully stocked with consumables; it also means doing research when we're facing a new boss. 3) You must be able to take criticism, to learn, and to adapt. We are a cutting-edge progression guild, and often invent our own strategies. You will be judged on how quickly you can learn fights. 4) Know your class. No matter how good your personality is, or how dedicated you are, you will be expected to perform at the highest level consistently. Recruitment Needs: Death Knight (DPS): High Druid (Balance):Very High Druid (Healer): High Monk (Healer): High Monk (DPS): Very High Monk (Tank): High Paladin (DPS): High Priest (Healer): High Shaman (Elemental): High Warlock: High Warrior (DPS): Medium Though we are most heavily recruiting the above classes, exceptional players are always welcome to apply. Guild History ----Mists of Pandaria---- ++++Mogu'shun Vaults++++ (H) Stone Guard: World 5th (H) Feng the Accursed: World 8th (H) Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: US 11th (H) Spirit Kings: US 11th (H) Elegon: US 21st (H) Will of the Emperor: US 18th ++++Heart of Fear++++ (H) Imperial Vizier Zor'lok: US 14th (H) Blade Lord Ta'yak: US 6th (H) Garalon: US 7th (H) Wind Lord Mel'jarak: US 15th (H) Amber-Shaper Un'sok: US 14th (H) Grand Empress Shek'zeer: US 15th ++++Terrace of the Endless Springs++++ (H) Protectors of the Endless: US 13th (H) Lei Shi: US 8th (H) Tsulong: US 11th (H) Sha of fear: US 12th ----Cataclysm---- ++++Dragon Soul++++ (H) Morchok: US 7th (H) Warlord Zon'ozz: US 35th (H) Hagara the Stormbinder: US 34th (H) Ultraxion: US 36th (H) Warmaster Blackhorn: US 26th (H) Spine of Deathwing: US 25th (Pre-Nerf) (H) Madness of Deathwing: US 21st For more information, message a guild member and ask to speak with an officer. Recruitment Officer Btag: Jaedan#1739 or iamhardcore#1674 Website: www.GambleGuild.com Itsthecops13
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013